• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:06
CEST 01:06
KST 08:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7661 users

Match Fixing Players all Banned by Kespa - Page 7

Forum Index > News
387 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 20 Next All
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
June 07 2010 17:06 GMT
#121
On June 08 2010 02:00 Captain Peabody wrote:
Why no Protoss were implicated...

+ Show Spoiler [Stork] +
(Z)sAviOr: Hey, Stork, come here...

(P)Stork: What is it? I'm busy raid...er, I mean practicing.

(Z)sAviOr: Hey, you know that upcoming finals you're in...the one where you're heavily favored versus a newer player?

(P)Stork: Aagh! @$%&ING TAUREN! Er...what about it?

(Z)sAviOr: Well...you know how much money you'd get if you win? Well, what if I told you you could make even more if you lost?

(P)Stork: Um...I can't lose this final. People are calling me the new (Z)YellOw...the Silver Surfer. My self-esteem has dropped below (Z)Chavi's...

(Z)sAviOr: But think about the money! You could buy yourself some new clothes...watches...

(P)Stork: No, I mean I can't lose this final. I've already made arrangements to hang myself if I do.



(Z)sAviOr: ...

[Later, after the finals...]

(P)Stork: *sniff*


+ Show Spoiler [Reach] +
(T)DarkElf: Hey, Reach, come over here...

(P)Reach: What is it? I was about to benchpress some Hydras...

(T)DarkElf: Yeah, well you know that upcoming game you're playing...well, it's not a very important game, right?

(P)Reach: Every game where I get to add to my Zerg skull collection is an important one.

(T)DarkElf: Well, you're not going to win any money on it, right? What if I told you that you COULD win money by playing that game? A lot of money.

(P)Reach: What's money?

(T)DarkElf: ...

Uh...it's that stuff that you use to buy things. Like clothes and food and expensive watches... You know.

(P)Reach: Really? You have to 'buy' things?
I just tell people to give me stuff... and then they do. I figured that's how it was for everyone. What does this "money" look like, anyway?

(T)DarkElf: Well, it's made of paper, and--well, that's not really the point. It'll help you get women, too!

(P)Reach: You think I need help getting women?

(T)DarkElf: ...

[DarkElf walks away slowly]

(T)DarkElf: *sob*


+ Show Spoiler [Rock] +
(P)Rock: Hey, (Z)sAviOr. What's up?

(Z)sAviOr: Who are you? You're getting commonness on my Timex...

(P)Rock: I'm (P)Rock! You know, the Protoss player from Wemade!

(Z)sAviOr: Oh. Didn't you...uh...make Carriers...that one time?

(P)Rock: That's me! And I beat (P)GoZip and (T)Fresh in the MSL prelims! Anyway, I wanted to talk to you about some cash-making opportunities I heard you're in on.

(Z)sAviOr: What about it?

(P)Rock: Well, I'm playing a well-respected player soon, and everyone expects me to lose. So I was thinking, instead of losing all the time, why not get PAID to lose?
I'll throw the game, and then we'll both collect lots of cash! Isn't that a great idea?

(Z)sAviOr: Um...no. Please go away.

(P)Rock: But...why not?

(Z)sAviOr: You're not good enough to get paid to lose.
Now, if you want to make yourself useful, go bring me a martini...

(P)Rock: *sniff*


And for some non-Protoss bonuses...

+ Show Spoiler [Flash] +
(Z)sAviOr: Hey, (T)Flash, what's up?

(T)Flash: Practicing.

(Z)sAviOr: I have a question for you: how'd you like some more money?

(T)Flash: Sure, whatever. Send it to my parents.

(Z)sAviOr: What?

(T)Flash: My parents keep all my money. I just play Starcraft all day.

(Z)sAviOr: Oh. But wouldn't you like to have some money of your own to spend?

(T)Flash: Not really. Now shush, I'm trying to perfect this TvZ build.

(Z)sAviOr: ...


+ Show Spoiler [Jaedong] +
(Z)sAviOr: Hey, (Z)Jaedong, how'd you like to earn some extra money?

(Z)Jaedong: Well, my parents say I should be earning a bigger salary...what kind of thing are you talking about?

(Z)sAviOr: Here's how it works. All you have to do is throw a game--

(Z)Jaedong: Wait. Throw a game? You mean I'd have to lose?

(Z)sAviOr: Um...yeah.

(Z)Jaedong: I don't lose.

(Z)sAviOr: Yeah, I know: that's why we'd make so much money if you DID. See--

(Z)Jaedong: I don't lose.

(Z)sAviOr: Um...okay. See, the way it would work is--

(Z)Jaedong: No, you don't get it. I hate losing more than death, Hitler, and Satan combined. Every time I lose, I'm filled with so much rage I have to spend the next week repeatedly four-pooling (P)PerfectMan. I don't lose.

(Z)sAviOr: ...

(Z)Jaedong: Now if you'll excuse me, there's a new upstart Terran build I need to grind into the dust of the Earth. THE TYRANT HAS COME!


You could make me smile after seeing Hwasin and Upmagic banned forever. Great post thanks! Lol at JD 4pooling perfectman for 1 week when he loses haha
ॐ
sYz-Adrenaline
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1850 Posts
June 07 2010 17:07 GMT
#122
oh god peabody those are awesome lol
Can you feel the rush?
Zavior
Profile Joined August 2009
Finland753 Posts
June 07 2010 17:13 GMT
#123
hahahahaha
I DONT LOSE
awesomo :D
cYaN
Profile Joined May 2004
Norway3322 Posts
June 07 2010 17:16 GMT
#124
haha, nice jokes there peabody. I still feel so bad that Hwasin was such an idiot though.
Corrupt
Profile Joined August 2009
Bulgaria1312 Posts
June 07 2010 17:17 GMT
#125
Haha, nice post Captain! Savior debauching everyone, lol.
Just a guy trying to enjoy living in the worst timeline and failing miserably since 1990.
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
June 07 2010 17:18 GMT
#126
On June 08 2010 02:00 Captain Peabody wrote:
Why no Protoss were implicated...

+ Show Spoiler [Stork] +
(Z)sAviOr: Hey, Stork, come here...

(P)Stork: What is it? I'm busy raid...er, I mean practicing.

(Z)sAviOr: Hey, you know that upcoming finals you're in...the one where you're heavily favored versus a newer player?

(P)Stork: Aagh! @$%&ING TAUREN! Er...what about it?

(Z)sAviOr: Well...you know how much money you'd get if you win? Well, what if I told you you could make even more if you lost?

(P)Stork: Um...I can't lose this final. People are calling me the new (Z)YellOw...the Silver Surfer. My self-esteem has dropped below (Z)Chavi's...

(Z)sAviOr: But think about the money! You could buy yourself some new clothes...watches...

(P)Stork: No, I mean I can't lose this final. I've already made arrangements to hang myself if I do.

(Z)sAviOr: ...

[Later, after the finals...]

(P)Stork: *sniff*


+ Show Spoiler [Reach] +
(T)DarkElf: Hey, Reach, come over here...

(P)Reach: What is it? I was about to benchpress some Hydras...

(T)DarkElf: Yeah, well you know that upcoming game you're playing...well, it's not a very important game, right?

(P)Reach: Every game where I get to add to my Zerg skull collection is an important one.

(T)DarkElf: Well, you're not going to win any money on it, right? What if I told you that you COULD win money by playing that game? A lot of money.

(P)Reach: What's money?

(T)DarkElf: ...

Uh...it's that stuff that you use to buy things. Like clothes and food and expensive watches... You know.

(P)Reach: Really? You have to 'buy' things?
I just tell people to give me stuff... and then they do. I figured that's how it was for everyone. What does this "money" look like, anyway?

(T)DarkElf: Well, it's made of paper, and--well, that's not really the point. It'll help you get women, too!

(P)Reach: You think I need help getting women?

(T)DarkElf: ...

[DarkElf walks away slowly]

(T)DarkElf: *sob*


+ Show Spoiler [Rock] +
(P)Rock: Hey, (Z)sAviOr. What's up?

(Z)sAviOr: Who are you? You're getting commonness on my Timex...

(P)Rock: I'm (P)Rock! You know, the Protoss player from Wemade!

(Z)sAviOr: Oh. Didn't you...uh...make Carriers...that one time?

(P)Rock: That's me! And I beat (P)GoZip and (T)Fresh in the MSL prelims! Anyway, I wanted to talk to you about some cash-making opportunities I heard you're in on.

(Z)sAviOr: What about it?

(P)Rock: Well, I'm playing a well-respected player soon, and everyone expects me to lose. So I was thinking, instead of losing all the time, why not get PAID to lose?
I'll throw the game, and then we'll both collect lots of cash! Isn't that a great idea?

(Z)sAviOr: Um...no. Please go away.

(P)Rock: But...why not?

(Z)sAviOr: You're not good enough to get paid to lose.
Now, if you want to make yourself useful, go bring me a martini...

(P)Rock: *sniff*


And for some non-Protoss bonuses...

+ Show Spoiler [Flash] +
(Z)sAviOr: Hey, (T)Flash, what's up?

(T)Flash: Practicing.

(Z)sAviOr: I have a question for you: how'd you like some more money?

(T)Flash: Sure, whatever. Send it to my parents.

(Z)sAviOr: What?

(T)Flash: My parents keep all my money. I just play Starcraft all day.

(Z)sAviOr: Oh. But wouldn't you like to have some money of your own to spend?

(T)Flash: Not really. Now shush, I'm trying to perfect this TvZ build.

(Z)sAviOr: ...


+ Show Spoiler [Jaedong] +
(Z)sAviOr: Hey, (Z)Jaedong, how'd you like to earn some extra money?

(Z)Jaedong: Well, my parents say I should be earning a bigger salary...what kind of thing are you talking about?

(Z)sAviOr: Here's how it works. All you have to do is throw a game--

(Z)Jaedong: Wait. Throw a game? You mean I'd have to lose?

(Z)sAviOr: Um...yeah.

(Z)Jaedong: I don't lose.

(Z)sAviOr: Yeah, I know: that's why we'd make so much money if you DID. See--

(Z)Jaedong: I don't lose.

(Z)sAviOr: Um...okay. See, the way it would work is--

(Z)Jaedong: No, you don't get it. I hate losing more than death, Hitler, and Satan combined. Every time I lose, I'm filled with so much rage I have to spend the next week repeatedly four-pooling (P)PerfectMan. I don't lose.

(Z)sAviOr: ...

(Z)Jaedong: Now if you'll excuse me, there's a new upstart Terran build I need to grind into the dust of the Earth. THE TYRANT HAS COME!


Haha, I liked JD and Flash
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
infinity2k9
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United Kingdom2397 Posts
June 07 2010 17:19 GMT
#127
On June 08 2010 02:01 ~ava wrote:
I've been following the match-fixing news as it has come in but haven't actually seen a specific match/footage of any rigged match. Have any games been officially labelled as 'rigged'?


Luxury vs Hwasin for one, Luxury clearly throws the game. Also a few others were listed in another thread.
aupstar
Profile Joined June 2007
Australia912 Posts
June 07 2010 17:22 GMT
#128
On June 08 2010 02:00 Captain Peabody wrote:
Why no Protoss were implicated...

+ Show Spoiler [Stork] +
(Z)sAviOr: Hey, Stork, come here...

(P)Stork: What is it? I'm busy raid...er, I mean practicing.

(Z)sAviOr: Hey, you know that upcoming finals you're in...the one where you're heavily favored versus a newer player?

(P)Stork: Aagh! @$%&ING TAUREN! Er...what about it?

(Z)sAviOr: Well...you know how much money you'd get if you win? Well, what if I told you you could make even more if you lost?

(P)Stork: Um...I can't lose this final. People are calling me the new (Z)YellOw...the Silver Surfer. My self-esteem has dropped below (Z)Chavi's...

(Z)sAviOr: But think about the money! You could buy yourself some new clothes...watches...

(P)Stork: No, I mean I can't lose this final. I've already made arrangements to hang myself if I do.

(Z)sAviOr: ...

[Later, after the finals...]

(P)Stork: *sniff*


+ Show Spoiler [Reach] +
(T)DarkElf: Hey, Reach, come over here...

(P)Reach: What is it? I was about to benchpress some Hydras...

(T)DarkElf: Yeah, well you know that upcoming game you're playing...well, it's not a very important game, right?

(P)Reach: Every game where I get to add to my Zerg skull collection is an important one.

(T)DarkElf: Well, you're not going to win any money on it, right? What if I told you that you COULD win money by playing that game? A lot of money.

(P)Reach: What's money?

(T)DarkElf: ...

Uh...it's that stuff that you use to buy things. Like clothes and food and expensive watches... You know.

(P)Reach: Really? You have to 'buy' things?
I just tell people to give me stuff... and then they do. I figured that's how it was for everyone. What does this "money" look like, anyway?

(T)DarkElf: Well, it's made of paper, and--well, that's not really the point. It'll help you get women, too!

(P)Reach: You think I need help getting women?

(T)DarkElf: ...

[DarkElf walks away slowly]

(T)DarkElf: *sob*


+ Show Spoiler [Rock] +
(P)Rock: Hey, (Z)sAviOr. What's up?

(Z)sAviOr: Who are you? You're getting commonness on my Timex...

(P)Rock: I'm (P)Rock! You know, the Protoss player from Wemade!

(Z)sAviOr: Oh. Didn't you...uh...make Carriers...that one time?

(P)Rock: That's me! And I beat (P)GoZip and (T)Fresh in the MSL prelims! Anyway, I wanted to talk to you about some cash-making opportunities I heard you're in on.

(Z)sAviOr: What about it?

(P)Rock: Well, I'm playing a well-respected player soon, and everyone expects me to lose. So I was thinking, instead of losing all the time, why not get PAID to lose?
I'll throw the game, and then we'll both collect lots of cash! Isn't that a great idea?

(Z)sAviOr: Um...no. Please go away.

(P)Rock: But...why not?

(Z)sAviOr: You're not good enough to get paid to lose.
Now, if you want to make yourself useful, go bring me a martini...

(P)Rock: *sniff*


And for some non-Protoss bonuses...

+ Show Spoiler [Flash] +
(Z)sAviOr: Hey, (T)Flash, what's up?

(T)Flash: Practicing.

(Z)sAviOr: I have a question for you: how'd you like some more money?

(T)Flash: Sure, whatever. Send it to my parents.

(Z)sAviOr: What?

(T)Flash: My parents keep all my money. I just play Starcraft all day.

(Z)sAviOr: Oh. But wouldn't you like to have some money of your own to spend?

(T)Flash: Not really. Now shush, I'm trying to perfect this TvZ build.

(Z)sAviOr: ...


+ Show Spoiler [Jaedong] +
(Z)sAviOr: Hey, (Z)Jaedong, how'd you like to earn some extra money?

(Z)Jaedong: Well, my parents say I should be earning a bigger salary...what kind of thing are you talking about?

(Z)sAviOr: Here's how it works. All you have to do is throw a game--

(Z)Jaedong: Wait. Throw a game? You mean I'd have to lose?

(Z)sAviOr: Um...yeah.

(Z)Jaedong: I don't lose.

(Z)sAviOr: Yeah, I know: that's why we'd make so much money if you DID. See--

(Z)Jaedong: I don't lose.

(Z)sAviOr: Um...okay. See, the way it would work is--

(Z)Jaedong: No, you don't get it. I hate losing more than death, Hitler, and Satan combined. Every time I lose, I'm filled with so much rage I have to spend the next week repeatedly four-pooling (P)PerfectMan. I don't lose.

(Z)sAviOr: ...

(Z)Jaedong: Now if you'll excuse me, there's a new upstart Terran build I need to grind into the dust of the Earth. THE TYRANT HAS COME!


hahaha, beautiful post!

Made my day..lol
Firebats, the natural enemy of octozerg
HaruHaru
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States988 Posts
June 07 2010 17:24 GMT
#129
upmagic and hwasin had to do it in order to support tossgirl's high maintenance lifestyle and to keep her attracted!
Long live BroodWar!
chameleonism
Profile Joined May 2010
United States31 Posts
June 07 2010 17:26 GMT
#130
So...if Blizzard's transition with GOM is successful and all of the networks/teams in Korea move away from KeSPA's stronghold on the e-sport...will the banned players be given a second chance? possibly in SC2?
okum
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
France5779 Posts
June 07 2010 17:28 GMT
#131
On June 08 2010 02:26 chameleonism wrote:
So...if Blizzard's transition with GOM is successful and all of the networks/teams in Korea move away from KeSPA's stronghold on the e-sport...will the banned players be given a second chance? possibly in SC2?

IMO they should get a second chance in Sudden Attack... as punishment.
Flash fan before it was cool | Coiner of "jangbang"
olof
Profile Joined July 2009
Sweden254 Posts
June 07 2010 17:28 GMT
#132
I will hereby refer to him as "he who must not be named"
hi man O_O
khellian
Profile Joined February 2010
Korea (South)922 Posts
June 07 2010 17:28 GMT
#133
Sad, but this is the only way to move on.
s2pid_loser
Profile Joined March 2010
United States699 Posts
June 07 2010 17:31 GMT
#134
can they switch to sc2? =D
Et Ducit Mundum Per Luce
GodspeedingTerran
Profile Joined May 2010
11 Posts
June 07 2010 17:34 GMT
#135
On June 07 2010 20:56 Mortician wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 07 2010 20:39 aers wrote:
Sad, but had to happen.

Also amusing that there were no Protoss involved in the end.


Well, you dont have to bribe a protoss to lose


Ha, I laughed pretty hard at this one
aupstar
Profile Joined June 2007
Australia912 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-07 17:50:44
June 07 2010 17:35 GMT
#136
They should all form a new SC2 esports team under savior and sponsored by blizzard (that'll teach kespa!). They have enough talent/noobs to bash to be a very good team! Plus, head start! They'd be the highest apm sc2 players. Saviour would actually be able to compete and kick ass!
Firebats, the natural enemy of octozerg
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
June 07 2010 17:38 GMT
#137
Hwasin. =/
Inpu
Profile Joined May 2010
9 Posts
June 07 2010 17:40 GMT
#138
Could saviour have a rise in sc2, since there isnt a KeSPA
Hell, its about time.
Djin)ftw(
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Germany3357 Posts
June 07 2010 17:44 GMT
#139
On June 08 2010 02:00 Captain Peabody wrote:
Why no Protoss were implicated...

+ Show Spoiler [Stork] +
(Z)sAviOr: Hey, Stork, come here...

(P)Stork: What is it? I'm busy raid...er, I mean practicing.

(Z)sAviOr: Hey, you know that upcoming finals you're in...the one where you're heavily favored versus a newer player?

(P)Stork: Aagh! @$%&ING TAUREN! Er...what about it?

(Z)sAviOr: Well...you know how much money you'd get if you win? Well, what if I told you you could make even more if you lost?

(P)Stork: Um...I can't lose this final. People are calling me the new (Z)YellOw...the Silver Surfer. My self-esteem has dropped below (Z)Chavi's...

(Z)sAviOr: But think about the money! You could buy yourself some new clothes...watches...

(P)Stork: No, I mean I can't lose this final. I've already made arrangements to hang myself if I do.

(Z)sAviOr: ...

[Later, after the finals...]

(P)Stork: *sniff*


+ Show Spoiler [Reach] +
(T)DarkElf: Hey, Reach, come over here...

(P)Reach: What is it? I was about to benchpress some Hydras...

(T)DarkElf: Yeah, well you know that upcoming game you're playing...well, it's not a very important game, right?

(P)Reach: Every game where I get to add to my Zerg skull collection is an important one.

(T)DarkElf: Well, you're not going to win any money on it, right? What if I told you that you COULD win money by playing that game? A lot of money.

(P)Reach: What's money?

(T)DarkElf: ...

Uh...it's that stuff that you use to buy things. Like clothes and food and expensive watches... You know.

(P)Reach: Really? You have to 'buy' things?
I just tell people to give me stuff... and then they do. I figured that's how it was for everyone. What does this "money" look like, anyway?

(T)DarkElf: Well, it's made of paper, and--well, that's not really the point. It'll help you get women, too!

(P)Reach: You think I need help getting women?

(T)DarkElf: ...

[DarkElf walks away slowly]

(T)DarkElf: *sob*


+ Show Spoiler [Rock] +
(P)Rock: Hey, (Z)sAviOr. What's up?

(Z)sAviOr: Who are you? You're getting commonness on my Timex...

(P)Rock: I'm (P)Rock! You know, the Protoss player from Wemade!

(Z)sAviOr: Oh. Didn't you...uh...make Carriers...that one time?

(P)Rock: That's me! And I beat (P)GoZip and (T)Fresh in the MSL prelims! Anyway, I wanted to talk to you about some cash-making opportunities I heard you're in on.

(Z)sAviOr: What about it?

(P)Rock: Well, I'm playing a well-respected player soon, and everyone expects me to lose. So I was thinking, instead of losing all the time, why not get PAID to lose?
I'll throw the game, and then we'll both collect lots of cash! Isn't that a great idea?

(Z)sAviOr: Um...no. Please go away.

(P)Rock: But...why not?

(Z)sAviOr: You're not good enough to get paid to lose.
Now, if you want to make yourself useful, go bring me a martini...

(P)Rock: *sniff*


And for some non-Protoss bonuses...

+ Show Spoiler [Flash] +
(Z)sAviOr: Hey, (T)Flash, what's up?

(T)Flash: Practicing.

(Z)sAviOr: I have a question for you: how'd you like some more money?

(T)Flash: Sure, whatever. Send it to my parents.

(Z)sAviOr: What?

(T)Flash: My parents keep all my money. I just play Starcraft all day.

(Z)sAviOr: Oh. But wouldn't you like to have some money of your own to spend?

(T)Flash: Not really. Now shush, I'm trying to perfect this TvZ build.

(Z)sAviOr: ...


+ Show Spoiler [Jaedong] +
(Z)sAviOr: Hey, (Z)Jaedong, how'd you like to earn some extra money?

(Z)Jaedong: Well, my parents say I should be earning a bigger salary...what kind of thing are you talking about?

(Z)sAviOr: Here's how it works. All you have to do is throw a game--

(Z)Jaedong: Wait. Throw a game? You mean I'd have to lose?

(Z)sAviOr: Um...yeah.

(Z)Jaedong: I don't lose.

(Z)sAviOr: Yeah, I know: that's why we'd make so much money if you DID. See--

(Z)Jaedong: I don't lose.

(Z)sAviOr: Um...okay. See, the way it would work is--

(Z)Jaedong: No, you don't get it. I hate losing more than death, Hitler, and Satan combined. Every time I lose, I'm filled with so much rage I have to spend the next week repeatedly four-pooling (P)PerfectMan. I don't lose.

(Z)sAviOr: ...

(Z)Jaedong: Now if you'll excuse me, there's a new upstart Terran build I need to grind into the dust of the Earth. THE TYRANT HAS COME!


rofl ^_^

I'm glad there is no protoss involved. Protoss players are honest after all (if not skilled)
"jk CLG best mindgames using the baron to counterthrow" - boesthius
danl9rm
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States3111 Posts
June 07 2010 17:56 GMT
#140
good riddance.
"Science has so well established that the preborn baby in the womb is a living human being that most pro-choice activists have conceded the point. ..since the abortion proponents have lost the science argument, they are now advocating an existential one."
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 207
Nina 141
SpeCial 85
ViBE76
Nathanias 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12211
Artosis 581
NaDa 30
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever255
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox470
Mew2King93
Other Games
summit1g6682
Grubby2680
Liquid`RaSZi1984
shahzam673
WinterStarcraft454
C9.Mang0315
JimRising 282
Trikslyr34
JuggernautJason9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick275
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 82
• musti20045 28
• davetesta3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie773
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 55m
INu's Battles
11h 55m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 55m
OSC
23h 10m
Replay Cast
23h 55m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.