• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:06
CEST 08:06
KST 15:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9150 users

[TSL] Ro8 Day 2 - Page 11

Forum Index > News
633 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 32 Next All
ELESSAR
Profile Joined July 2009
Bulgaria173 Posts
February 14 2010 20:29 GMT
#201
On February 15 2010 05:27 ceaRshaf wrote:
Show nested quote +
Nature always finds a way to punish me when I do something wrong. Today I lied to my gf that I have to study for an exam and I cant't meet her, when I really wanted to watch these games. And now God is punishing me for my lie with these stream problems.


Actually it's not God, but Murphy. Him and his stupid laws.



Laws must be obeyed
Squallcloud
Profile Joined February 2008
France466 Posts
February 14 2010 20:29 GMT
#202
On February 15 2010 05:24 FireEagle wrote:
Nature always finds a way to punish me when I do something wrong. Today I lied to my gf that I have to study for an exam and I cant't meet her, when I really wanted to watch these games. And now God is punishing me for my lie with these stream problems.


Thank you!! Got back from work just in time to watch the games!! If it works now... xD
Firebathero fanboy - It's not that i'm dumb i'm just controlled by a retarded infestor - Day[9]
zOula...
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States898 Posts
February 14 2010 20:30 GMT
#203
omg another 15 minutes....every time that counter resets i want to punch a baby
Tourist
Profile Joined January 2010
Germany55 Posts
February 14 2010 20:31 GMT
#204
On February 15 2010 05:24 FireEagle wrote:
Nature always finds a way to punish me when I do something wrong. Today I lied to my gf that I have to study for an exam and I cant't meet her, when I really wanted to watch these games. And now God is punishing me for my lie with these stream problems.


haha nice try with me it was the other way round. I send her home being the kind gentleman letting her study because she has an exam tomorrow ... don't give a fuck about her exam, wanted to watch tsl , only reason
fucking tourists
ceaRshaf
Profile Joined August 2009
Romania4926 Posts
February 14 2010 20:31 GMT
#205
+15 min. wohoooo here goes my keyboard.... GOD DAMN YOU Mu*FJACFGCKER WHY NoW YOU STUPID FRICKIN KEYBOARD
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
PiepTon
Profile Joined March 2008
Germany10 Posts
February 14 2010 20:31 GMT
#206
Damn, i was happy cuz i thought now it starts, but timer resetet to 15 mins >_<
annYeong(o11)
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada784 Posts
February 14 2010 20:31 GMT
#207
AHHHHHHHH i hate that i called it
Founder of the KiWiKaKi Fanclub: teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=188537 my keyboard is like half broken. like terran. please ignore typos, thanks
mmp
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2130 Posts
February 14 2010 20:33 GMT
#208
This is fortunate. The stream wasn't working in VLC so this VM I'm setting up should be up and running by the time the games resume.
I (λ (foo) (and (<3 foo) ( T_T foo) (RAGE foo) )) Starcraft
Ryhn
Profile Joined February 2010
United States509 Posts
February 14 2010 20:33 GMT
#209
They should open a liquibet on how many times this counter will reset.
Famous Books Written by Progamers - "Clam: Mastering your other self"
ceaRshaf
Profile Joined August 2009
Romania4926 Posts
February 14 2010 20:33 GMT
#210
don't give a fuck about her exam, wanted to watch tsl , only reason


Busted. Give me 5k$ to shut my mouth....
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Jin
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Canada443 Posts
February 14 2010 20:33 GMT
#211
waiting for the announcement where they say this will be postponed until week
^-^v
Kalingingsong
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada633 Posts
February 14 2010 20:33 GMT
#212
HAHA, no one will make fun of MBC again after this.
Dess.JadeFalcon
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
February 14 2010 20:33 GMT
#213
T_T delayed again... I wants TEE ESS ELL
Dota 3hard5me
StarWorm
Profile Joined February 2010
Russian Federation26 Posts
February 14 2010 20:33 GMT
#214
On February 15 2010 05:30 zOula... wrote:
omg another 15 minutes....every time that counter resets i want to punch a baby

Yot are cruel! Just be patient... Like we are! :-p
I mean it is not a mean thing that I gay I am not a gay!
VlnteR
Profile Joined October 2009
Sweden45 Posts
February 14 2010 20:33 GMT
#215
I wonder how many suicides related to "computer games" we're going to read about tomorrow O_O
http://www.livestream.com/vinter_sc | http://www.teamliquid.net/video/userstream.php?user=VlnteR
Achromic
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
773 Posts
February 14 2010 20:33 GMT
#216
OMFG. WHY IS IT RESETTING. DAMN IT.
Blah
gunsharp
Profile Joined November 2007
260 Posts
February 14 2010 20:34 GMT
#217
This kinda defeats the purpose of having a timer.
SoLaR[i.C]
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
United States2969 Posts
February 14 2010 20:34 GMT
#218
So are we currently missing JF vs White-Ra? Or are we just going to watch not-so-live streams?
Vencedor
Profile Joined August 2009
United States35 Posts
February 14 2010 20:34 GMT
#219
On February 15 2010 05:31 Tourist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2010 05:24 FireEagle wrote:
Nature always finds a way to punish me when I do something wrong. Today I lied to my gf that I have to study for an exam and I cant't meet her, when I really wanted to watch these games. And now God is punishing me for my lie with these stream problems.


haha nice try with me it was the other way round. I send her home being the kind gentleman letting her study because she has an exam tomorrow ... don't give a fuck about her exam, wanted to watch tsl , only reason


Chivalry at its finest.
sixfour
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
England11062 Posts
February 14 2010 20:34 GMT
#220
urgh, at least at this rate i'll be able to see idra/nony in its entirety after watching 24
p: stats, horang2, free, jangbi z: soulkey, zero, shine, hydra t: leta, hiya, sea
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 563
Larva 473
Leta 150
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm232
League of Legends
JimRising 740
Other Games
summit1g8700
WinterStarcraft434
Mew2King84
ArmadaUGS50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick877
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2300
League of Legends
• Rush1351
• Lourlo1077
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 54m
INu's Battles
5h 54m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
8h 54m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 54m
Replay Cast
16h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 4h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.