• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:34
CEST 13:34
KST 20:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10711 users

[TSL] Ro8 Day 2 - Page 10

Forum Index > News
633 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 32 Next All
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
February 14 2010 20:22 GMT
#181
lalala
Vencedor
Profile Joined August 2009
United States35 Posts
February 14 2010 20:22 GMT
#182
Damn LMAO Morrow!
SUSUGAM
Profile Joined November 2007
United States177 Posts
February 14 2010 20:22 GMT
#183
Vencedor is pretty bad at life, bros.

Anyway, hour and a half later, =/ I wasn't gonna be able to watch Nony vs Idra anyway, now I guess I'm gonna miss both. VOD's tomorrow it is! Good luck folks.

bisufanboi049
Tourist
Profile Joined January 2010
Germany55 Posts
February 14 2010 20:22 GMT
#184
On February 15 2010 05:21 Nevuk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2010 05:20 Tourist wrote:
fuck holidays fuck gfs fuck ur opinions. i want tsl now

If only Carnac had your ISP.


im not in germany atm so no help (((
fucking tourists
VlnteR
Profile Joined October 2009
Sweden45 Posts
February 14 2010 20:23 GMT
#185
On February 15 2010 05:20 annYeong(o11) wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2010 05:19 MorroW wrote:
[image loading]


lol

LMAO!
http://www.livestream.com/vinter_sc | http://www.teamliquid.net/video/userstream.php?user=VlnteR
ceaRshaf
Profile Joined August 2009
Romania4926 Posts
February 14 2010 20:24 GMT
#186
Hey guys, you know the motto of Blizzard: We release it when it's done.

So Tl staff are going by the same motto, but they also give use some hope with that counter. But if the counter get to a +15 minutes again i think i am going to hurt my keyboard.

So for the safeness of my keyboard, make it work :D
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
FireEagle
Profile Joined January 2009
Romania171 Posts
February 14 2010 20:24 GMT
#187
Nature always finds a way to punish me when I do something wrong. Today I lied to my gf that I have to study for an exam and I cant't meet her, when I really wanted to watch these games. And now God is punishing me for my lie with these stream problems.
Failsafe
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States1298 Posts
February 14 2010 20:24 GMT
#188
On February 15 2010 05:16 HazMat wrote:
Damn, how does Pokerstrategy feel about all these technical problems that have been happening the whole tournament.


I bet they would feel a lot better if their audience didn't include so many whiny bitches who can't appreciate a pretty high-quality good that they usually receive for just the time cost of watching. At least this thread includes a lot more supportive posts than in the past but I still hate to see so many complaints when the complaints about trivial bullshit may reduce the likelihood of future sponsorships. On the whole the TSL is absolutely a good thing, especially since it's free, and a vast majority of the complaints are short-sighted, superfluous, and stupid
MrBitter: Phoenixes... They're like flying hellions. Always cost efficient.
nicoaldo
Profile Joined March 2009
Argentina939 Posts
February 14 2010 20:24 GMT
#189
lol morrow, germany got EMP'd
Daedes
Profile Joined August 2009
Bangladesh105 Posts
February 14 2010 20:25 GMT
#190
On February 15 2010 05:24 FireEagle wrote:
Nature always finds a way to punish me when I do something wrong. Today I lied to my gf that I have to study for an exam and I cant't meet her, when I really wanted to watch these games. And now God is punishing me for my lie with these stream problems.


THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!
gentile
Profile Joined August 2007
Switzerland594 Posts
February 14 2010 20:25 GMT
#191
On February 15 2010 05:24 FireEagle wrote:
Nature always finds a way to punish me when I do something wrong. Today I lied to my gf that I have to study for an exam and I cant't meet her, when I really wanted to watch these games. And now God is punishing me for my lie with these stream problems.


so that means God actually exists...
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-14 20:27:03
February 14 2010 20:26 GMT
#192
On February 15 2010 05:21 Zplut wrote:
YouTube vids? ....there you go


Scary O.O lol then again I don't understand any of it =/
Dota 3hard5me
annYeong(o11)
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada784 Posts
February 14 2010 20:26 GMT
#193
from the germans on the thread i'd say it was...

Founder of the KiWiKaKi Fanclub: teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=188537 my keyboard is like half broken. like terran. please ignore typos, thanks
HadeCiaoAminakoyum
Profile Joined January 2010
Germany80 Posts
February 14 2010 20:26 GMT
#194
whats your problem with germany fuckers? xDDD

^^
CarlosReyna
Profile Joined February 2010
Mexico1 Post
February 14 2010 20:26 GMT
#195
what's going ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
The only Way :)
Zplut
Profile Joined September 2009
Germany90 Posts
February 14 2010 20:26 GMT
#196
On February 15 2010 05:24 FireEagle wrote:
Nature always finds a way to punish me when I do something wrong. Today I lied to my gf that I have to study for an exam and I cant't meet her, when I really wanted to watch these games. And now God is punishing me for my lie with these stream problems.

Great now god is punishing us for your mistakes WTF ^^
ceaRshaf
Profile Joined August 2009
Romania4926 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-14 20:27:40
February 14 2010 20:27 GMT
#197
Nature always finds a way to punish me when I do something wrong. Today I lied to my gf that I have to study for an exam and I cant't meet her, when I really wanted to watch these games. And now God is punishing me for my lie with these stream problems.


Actually it's not God, but Murphy. Him and his stupid laws.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Nub4ever
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada1981 Posts
February 14 2010 20:27 GMT
#198
2 minutes!!!!!!!
Dota 3hard5me
Daedes
Profile Joined August 2009
Bangladesh105 Posts
February 14 2010 20:27 GMT
#199
Moral lesson of the story..."Be honest with your GF"....nah
annYeong(o11)
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada784 Posts
February 14 2010 20:28 GMT
#200
On February 15 2010 05:27 Nub4ever wrote:
2 minutes!!!!!!!


* 17 minutes
Founder of the KiWiKaKi Fanclub: teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=188537 my keyboard is like half broken. like terran. please ignore typos, thanks
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 32 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 650
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings187
CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22581
Shuttle 11156
FanTaSy 1869
Hyuk 934
Horang2 572
BeSt 498
Mini 298
Stork 265
Pusan 239
EffOrt 147
[ Show more ]
Killer 135
Last 133
Zeus 123
Mind 93
ggaemo 67
Hyun 63
sorry 52
PianO 47
Snow 43
ToSsGirL 33
Sea.KH 33
Bale 32
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 24
Aegong 21
zelot 15
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe315
Dendi40
Counter-Strike
fl0m2103
byalli1110
x6flipin265
Other Games
gofns32333
singsing2870
B2W.Neo748
ArmadaUGS74
Mew2King65
Livibee20
Hui .0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick705
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 26m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 26m
Replay Cast
11h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 26m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 26m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.