• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:13
CEST 13:13
KST 20:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7958 users

Bandwagon Broodwar - Page 3

Forum Index > News
203 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
October 19 2009 16:03 GMT
#41
On October 20 2009 01:02 Matoo- wrote:
How can anyone take both this article and the riplexa one 100% seriously and get so worked up over it? Some of the comments here and in the other thread are just sick, lol.

Ding ding ding.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
October 19 2009 16:03 GMT
#42
samsung? SAMSUNG?!?!??! oh dear lord you kids are going to be sad. ohhhhh is there a more loathsome team
Moderatorsloppy little slug
baubo
Profile Joined September 2008
China3370 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-19 16:08:00
October 19 2009 16:07 GMT
#43
I think you're misunderstanding what's a "bandwagon" fan. The term has more to do with changing your rooting interest based on how a team plays, rather than being a fan of a good team. It's fine to be a T1 fan and not be considered a bandwagoner. But you're a bandwagon fan if you rooted for Oz in 07, Khan in 08, and T1 in 09. That's just pointless.

Anyway, kind of disagree that winning matters the most when it comes to player fandom. I started liking Stork back when he was slumping last year. And I continued to watch FBH fail time after time in TvP. I started rooting for estro when Artosis began to talk about them on SCForAll. And rooted for them continuously despite them usually losing their matches.
Meh
Malinor
Profile Joined November 2008
Germany4758 Posts
October 19 2009 16:07 GMT
#44
That article is basically exactly my opinion on that matter. I Really liked it (kinda self-explanatory).
"Withstand. Suffer. Live as you must now live. There will, one day, be answer to this." ||| "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come."
Whiplash
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2929 Posts
October 19 2009 16:08 GMT
#45
I became a Bisu fan when I first started watching sc and I saw him own Savior on blitz-X and I didn't even realize it was some big game
Cinematographer / Steadicam Operator. Former Starcraft commentator/player
Japakazol
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States102 Posts
October 19 2009 16:08 GMT
#46
On October 20 2009 01:02 Hot_Bid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2009 00:58 Japakazol wrote:
On October 20 2009 00:55 Hot_Bid wrote:
On October 20 2009 00:54 Japakazol wrote:
On October 20 2009 00:50 Hot_Bid wrote:
On October 20 2009 00:46 Japakazol wrote:
Great article, and a much needed deathblow to the maudlin nonsense that riptide vomits up on a regular basis.

I think riptide was mostly right in his article, except for the part about bandwagoning being bad. His articles are great and the JD-Effort PL preview was the best intro I've ever read. I don't know what you mean by my article being a "deathblow" to anything, and I don't appreciate you insulting a fellow writer that I respect.

It's great you liked my article but please stfu.


Now, a vent. Dear fanboys comparing Jaedong/Bisu/Flash mechanics to those of The Emperor, The Dreamer and The Maestro - stop it. Nothing screams I'M A TOOL WITH ABSOLUTELY NO GRASP OF PROGAMING than a post that even begins to compare players of two eras, especially in terms of mechanics. Judging any of the old pros based on how they play now (or how other people play now) is like comparing the mars rover to Apollo 11. BUT BUT BUT THE MARS ROVER IS THE MOST ADVANCED...

Yeah, nobody cares, noob.


Seems like the first part of your article--"no it wasnt better in the old days, etc."-- is a direct rebuttal to this excerpt (which I'm guessing riptide wrote but it could have been plexa I suppose).

Yes, and disagreeing civilly with another writer (who I am friends with and I obviously respect) is the same as dealing a "deathblow" and calling his writing "vomit" right? Don't use my article as an excuse to post your ignorant and hateful opinions. There are ways to disagree without flaming like an idiot.


Hahaha easy now. A "deathblow" is simply a way of saying that I think your arguments knock his down definitively. And I didn't allege that you called his writing vomit; that's all me. And stop acting like I just committed a hate crime by criticizing bad writing. It's gonna be okay. It's an article about starcraft.

Ah yes, it's "just about starcraft" yet you are somehow worked up enough about it to call writers tools, call writing "vomit" and "nonsense." Because that sort of language and discussion is "taking it easy" and treating it lightly because its an article about StarCraft. Take your own advice.


You're right, hot_bid. I forgot that one day, my grandchildren's grandchildren will gather around and hear stories about us. We, who lived in the Age of Boxer, Emperor of Terran. They will speak of us in hushed tones, we proud few who wrote articles about those shining figures of destiny who spent 10-12 hours a day playing starcraft. History will remember them, and will remember us for our part in their glory. I am sorry that I did not use proper tones of respect and passion when describing these events.
We feel your presence. u gotta skate
dekuschrub
Profile Joined May 2008
United States2069 Posts
October 19 2009 16:10 GMT
#47
hahahah amazing readddd

bandwagon4life

FLASH KILL EVERYONE
eMbrace
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States1300 Posts
October 19 2009 16:10 GMT
#48
Good read, I'm gonna take it as more humorous than serious though, assuming that is what you were aiming for.
koreasilver
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
9109 Posts
October 19 2009 16:10 GMT
#49
I love ad hominem spewing idiots.
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
October 19 2009 16:11 GMT
#50
On October 20 2009 01:08 Japakazol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2009 01:02 Hot_Bid wrote:
On October 20 2009 00:58 Japakazol wrote:
On October 20 2009 00:55 Hot_Bid wrote:
On October 20 2009 00:54 Japakazol wrote:
On October 20 2009 00:50 Hot_Bid wrote:
On October 20 2009 00:46 Japakazol wrote:
Great article, and a much needed deathblow to the maudlin nonsense that riptide vomits up on a regular basis.

I think riptide was mostly right in his article, except for the part about bandwagoning being bad. His articles are great and the JD-Effort PL preview was the best intro I've ever read. I don't know what you mean by my article being a "deathblow" to anything, and I don't appreciate you insulting a fellow writer that I respect.

It's great you liked my article but please stfu.


Now, a vent. Dear fanboys comparing Jaedong/Bisu/Flash mechanics to those of The Emperor, The Dreamer and The Maestro - stop it. Nothing screams I'M A TOOL WITH ABSOLUTELY NO GRASP OF PROGAMING than a post that even begins to compare players of two eras, especially in terms of mechanics. Judging any of the old pros based on how they play now (or how other people play now) is like comparing the mars rover to Apollo 11. BUT BUT BUT THE MARS ROVER IS THE MOST ADVANCED...

Yeah, nobody cares, noob.


Seems like the first part of your article--"no it wasnt better in the old days, etc."-- is a direct rebuttal to this excerpt (which I'm guessing riptide wrote but it could have been plexa I suppose).

Yes, and disagreeing civilly with another writer (who I am friends with and I obviously respect) is the same as dealing a "deathblow" and calling his writing "vomit" right? Don't use my article as an excuse to post your ignorant and hateful opinions. There are ways to disagree without flaming like an idiot.


Hahaha easy now. A "deathblow" is simply a way of saying that I think your arguments knock his down definitively. And I didn't allege that you called his writing vomit; that's all me. And stop acting like I just committed a hate crime by criticizing bad writing. It's gonna be okay. It's an article about starcraft.

Ah yes, it's "just about starcraft" yet you are somehow worked up enough about it to call writers tools, call writing "vomit" and "nonsense." Because that sort of language and discussion is "taking it easy" and treating it lightly because its an article about StarCraft. Take your own advice.


You're right, hot_bid. I forgot that one day, my grandchildren's grandchildren will gather around and hear stories about us. We, who lived in the Age of Boxer, Emperor of Terran. They will speak of us in hushed tones, we proud few who wrote articles about those shining figures of destiny who spent 10-12 hours a day playing starcraft. History will remember them, and will remember us for our part in their glory. I am sorry that I did not use proper tones of respect and passion when describing these events.

It's okay, I forgive you, I know that Samsung fans in general have trouble seeing reality for how it is.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
October 19 2009 16:14 GMT
#51
On October 20 2009 01:10 eMbrace wrote:
Good read, I'm gonna take it as more humorous than serious though, assuming that is what you were aiming for.

Thanks.

I guess now that you agree with parts of an article, it magically becomes not "petty," it suddenly "deserves" to be on the front page, and people shouldn't "just ignore it."
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Japakazol
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States102 Posts
October 19 2009 16:14 GMT
#52
On October 20 2009 01:11 Hot_Bid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2009 01:08 Japakazol wrote:
On October 20 2009 01:02 Hot_Bid wrote:
On October 20 2009 00:58 Japakazol wrote:
On October 20 2009 00:55 Hot_Bid wrote:
On October 20 2009 00:54 Japakazol wrote:
On October 20 2009 00:50 Hot_Bid wrote:
On October 20 2009 00:46 Japakazol wrote:
Great article, and a much needed deathblow to the maudlin nonsense that riptide vomits up on a regular basis.

I think riptide was mostly right in his article, except for the part about bandwagoning being bad. His articles are great and the JD-Effort PL preview was the best intro I've ever read. I don't know what you mean by my article being a "deathblow" to anything, and I don't appreciate you insulting a fellow writer that I respect.

It's great you liked my article but please stfu.


Now, a vent. Dear fanboys comparing Jaedong/Bisu/Flash mechanics to those of The Emperor, The Dreamer and The Maestro - stop it. Nothing screams I'M A TOOL WITH ABSOLUTELY NO GRASP OF PROGAMING than a post that even begins to compare players of two eras, especially in terms of mechanics. Judging any of the old pros based on how they play now (or how other people play now) is like comparing the mars rover to Apollo 11. BUT BUT BUT THE MARS ROVER IS THE MOST ADVANCED...

Yeah, nobody cares, noob.


Seems like the first part of your article--"no it wasnt better in the old days, etc."-- is a direct rebuttal to this excerpt (which I'm guessing riptide wrote but it could have been plexa I suppose).

Yes, and disagreeing civilly with another writer (who I am friends with and I obviously respect) is the same as dealing a "deathblow" and calling his writing "vomit" right? Don't use my article as an excuse to post your ignorant and hateful opinions. There are ways to disagree without flaming like an idiot.


Hahaha easy now. A "deathblow" is simply a way of saying that I think your arguments knock his down definitively. And I didn't allege that you called his writing vomit; that's all me. And stop acting like I just committed a hate crime by criticizing bad writing. It's gonna be okay. It's an article about starcraft.

Ah yes, it's "just about starcraft" yet you are somehow worked up enough about it to call writers tools, call writing "vomit" and "nonsense." Because that sort of language and discussion is "taking it easy" and treating it lightly because its an article about StarCraft. Take your own advice.


You're right, hot_bid. I forgot that one day, my grandchildren's grandchildren will gather around and hear stories about us. We, who lived in the Age of Boxer, Emperor of Terran. They will speak of us in hushed tones, we proud few who wrote articles about those shining figures of destiny who spent 10-12 hours a day playing starcraft. History will remember them, and will remember us for our part in their glory. I am sorry that I did not use proper tones of respect and passion when describing these events.

It's okay, I forgive you, I know that Samsung fans in general have trouble seeing reality for how it is.


Yeah. My life is, for the most part, seen through the lens of Samsung fanhood. Stork's crazy aggressive style of play entertained me when I watched vods, and I felt reality instantly melt away and become a swirling kaleidoscope of fantasy. My life changed forever the day I signed up at team liquid and clicked that fateful dropdown menu.
We feel your presence. u gotta skate
r3z3nd3
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Brazil522 Posts
October 19 2009 16:15 GMT
#53
Can't agree more with you. To live in the past isn't something healthy.
Born to fast expand
KiLL_ORdeR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States1518 Posts
October 19 2009 16:15 GMT
#54
When I went back to log in so i could post on this thread, i noticed the little CJ stickers p-shopped on the trucks. Nice little touch...

Okay, real post: Great article, I hate it when people hate "noobs" for liking newer players. I remember watching my first ever pro match, it was Mind vs. Effort on neo Medusa in GOM season 3, ro.32. I remember that Tasteless was hilarious, SDM screwed up so many english words, and kept talking about hotdogs, and i remember looking at the way Effort controlled his army, and I was in awe.

Then i remember watching Flash play in the GOMTV SI, and I instantly fell in love with the way he played. I didn't know the outcomes of any of the games, so it felt like a fresh tournament to me, and there was just something about FlaSh that i though was incredible, and he motivated ( and still motivates me) to play Terran.

On October 20 2009 00:26 DrainX wrote:
No other player will ever take the place that Savior has in my heart. I won't ever let any new player get that much of my love. The pain when the stars finally fall is just too great =(


This is why the elitists hate noobs. They're jealous of us guys. We have our stars that are peaking. I mean hell, i don't even think we've seen the best of FlaSh, Jaedong, or Bisu, but those guys have to watch the shells of the former stars they once loved. It'd be like watching Joe Montana play for the Chiefs after starting for 14 years and winning 4 super bowls with the 49ers, or watching Wayne Gretzky play with the Rangers at the age of 40, when in his prime he scored 92 goals in an 82 game season. But now you have Tom Brady and Sidney Crosby, and the game is moving on.

I've heard people talk about stagnation in the Pro scene, because there are so many good player. I think it's the contrary. With so many good players, it forces the best players to have to play that much better, just to retain their average place in the rankings, resulting in all of us seeing better games. Because there are more players, there are more leagues, more upsets, and more surprises.

The SC proleague is at it's peak right now, and I'm personally trying to enjoy it the best I can, because although i am excited for SC2, nobody knows what it will do to the proleague, although I am optimistic.
In order to move forward, we must rid ourselves of that which holds us back. Check out my stream and give me tips! twitch.tv/intotheskyy
baubo
Profile Joined September 2008
China3370 Posts
October 19 2009 16:16 GMT
#55
On October 20 2009 01:03 intrigue wrote:
samsung? SAMSUNG?!?!??! oh dear lord you kids are going to be sad. ohhhhh is there a more loathsome team


Meh, I'd rather root for a team with players that actually have some personality, and act like the young adults they are. Rather than a team who make their players put on a poker face 24/7 and refusing to gg 10 minutes after the game's effectively over.
Meh
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17845 Posts
October 19 2009 16:23 GMT
#56
I understand bandwagoning and all this stuff... But CJ?! Come on!
+ Show Spoiler +

You're always welcome on the T1 side, Hot_Bid
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
October 19 2009 16:24 GMT
#57
On October 20 2009 01:23 Manit0u wrote:
I understand bandwagoning and all this stuff... But CJ?! Come on!
+ Show Spoiler +
You're always welcome on the T1 side, Hot_Bid

Yeah, who needs to learn to paint and paint pictures when you can just buy paintings. At least the overpriced, washed up version of them.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
mdb
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
Bulgaria4059 Posts
October 19 2009 16:26 GMT
#58
haha, I aint no progamer,I am D-, from my point of view its not that important if a player controls 1 group of marines and has 1000/2000 in the bank or controls 3 gruops of mutas and has 5/5 in the bank.
For me the real enjoyment from watching SC is when someone lifts his CC to avoid scouting, hallucinate his arbiters to do crazy recall or maelstrom bunch of guardians and devouiers and storm them to win the game.
now is much much more boring
Mooncat
Profile Joined October 2007
Germany1228 Posts
October 19 2009 16:27 GMT
#59
Nice write-up. Though I don't think it was a mistake to send sAviOr out in the ace match. Call me insane as you like, but I don't think the coach would have sent him out if he didn't have any sort of indicator this might be a good idea. We have no idea how he's doing in practice whatsoever.

The only thing sad about today's ace-match was the "not-GGing" part. But that's a part of CJ tradition so... fuck it ;>

"[Lee Young Ho] With this victory, you’ve risen to Bonjwa status."
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-10-19 16:32:24
October 19 2009 16:29 GMT
#60
Well put.
edit:
On October 20 2009 01:14 Hot_Bid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 20 2009 01:10 eMbrace wrote:
Good read, I'm gonna take it as more humorous than serious though, assuming that is what you were aiming for.

Thanks.

I guess now that you agree with parts of an article, it magically becomes not "petty," it suddenly "deserves" to be on the front page, and people shouldn't "just ignore it."

That's not fair: of course the content of an article has an impact on what people think of it. It's not inconsistent to think of Plexa's elitist article as petty and your populist article as broad-minded or whatever.

How do you think articles should be judged?
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 14720
StarCastTV_EN368
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs PercivalLIVE!
TBD vs Krystianer
CranKy Ducklings105
CranKy Ducklings SOOP18
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko191
OGKoka 72
ProTech41
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 10194
Jaedong 5478
EffOrt 2638
BeSt 1085
actioN 845
Killer 666
Soma 602
ZerO 471
Horang2 455
Pusan 448
[ Show more ]
Zeus 237
Stork 216
Rush 173
JYJ 146
Barracks 116
Mong 58
ToSsGirL 55
HiyA 42
Terrorterran 32
Sexy 30
Bale 29
Sharp 26
Shinee 23
sorry 19
NaDa 18
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4723
XaKoH 448
Dendi100
League of Legends
Reynor51
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_1
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft2300
crisheroes2066
Other Games
gofns57288
singsing1409
olofmeister1311
byalli577
Livibee200
Pyrionflax153
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick491
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream304
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 217
Other Games
BasetradeTV157
StarCraft 2
WardiTV75
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1697
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 47m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 47m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.