• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:24
CEST 16:24
KST 23:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9558 users

Ace's Mafia World! - Page 108

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 Next
ShadowDrgn
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States2497 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-08 10:08:33
December 08 2008 10:05 GMT
#2141
On December 08 2008 16:43 Ver wrote:
shadowdrgn only became up for guilt when we first got that list and I ran over everyone's history on it.


Haha wow. I actually didn't send my fake Yamaguchi list to Caller originally. I sent it to Scaramanga who was supposed to send it to Caller with the assumption that he wouldn't tell Caller who it came from. Of course, less than 20 minutes after telling him that, I get a PM from Caller asking for my sources. I think MrBabyHands thought I was a total screw up after this haha.

I fingered blue_arrow because he was semi-active and then switched my kill that night from spike to blue_arrow. The plan was that Caller would have no way of following up to confirm and it would make me seem legit since my "source" turned up red.

PM Conversation with Scaramanga (we had been talking back and forth a bit before this):
+ Show Spoiler +

Thanks. I'm sure Caller already has a plan to get rid of MTF, and he doesn't want the mafia knowing about it until it's too late.

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
Righto man, ive sent it to caller, seeing im a hooker i can snipe MTF if we really really think hes mafia/godfather

-----------------------------------------
Original Message:
Hey Scaramanga,

I pieced together a lot of what I learned in the last few days and have managed to gain the trust of one of them. I've gotten a nice list of mafia names out of it too.

I assume that caller already knows MTF is mafia (I voted for him too, fuck), but I really doubt he knows about the other people here. I don't think he's trusting me after I messed up with the medic on day 0 so I need to get this to him through someone else. Of the people I've been in contact with, I think you're the least likely to be mafia. If you can forward this list on to caller and/or some trusted townies, it'd help out a lot.

Mafia list:
MTF
blue_arrow
Qatol
waterGHOSTCLAWdragon
mynock
BuGzlToOnl
Pyrrhuloxia
HeRoS)Pink


Oh, and Incognito was only subbed in for Pokebunny because he had some family emergency and PM'd Ace that he should be replaced. Meegrean and Elemenope never responded to any PMs either.
Of course, you only live one life, and you make all your mistakes, and learn what not to do, and that’s the end of you.
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-12-08 12:49:31
December 08 2008 12:41 GMT
#2142
On December 08 2008 11:36 ShadowDrgn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2008 11:30 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
wait. so there was a town irc channel and mafia were in it? how do we let this shit happen over and over


I don't know if I said it in this thread or in a PM, but I suggested putting an IRC on a different network than the TL channel plus using hidden, secret, and invite only modes.

Instead, they made an IRC channel on quakenet with no security whatsoever.


-------

On December 08 2008 12:35 MrBabyHands wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2008 12:27 TruthBringer wrote:
Mrbabyhands, please never play mafia here again. Unless you can play fair. But the way you are trying to cover up/rationalize your cheating makes me doubt that you are ready for that.



I play according to the rules.

from reading past games, IRC infiltration was OK

and i even asked ace if it was okay in this game as well.

if it was against the rules, i wouldn't have done it. but it wasnt. so i did.


Here's the thing about that.

I told the guys to setup a channel that had a password for those who were confirmed to be 100% legit. The Password would change everyday and if you wanted in you would have to PM Caller to get in so he would know what name you were going to use. No one would be allowed to use anything close to their TL user name.

Shrug.

I'm very irritated. If you have the martyr on yourself Caller you should have given me more protection lol.

If the other medic says, 'No way Jose.' Then fine, give him Ver and you can protect me yourself. ;p

Cannot believe I died to only one tiny hit.

You guys should listen to me a little bit more

-----------

The mafia got very, very lucky this time around.
Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
December 08 2008 13:07 GMT
#2143
poor Showtime! x_x

yea no med prot on you that night, I knew you'd ragequit immediately upon reading your death
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
December 08 2008 14:45 GMT
#2144
On December 08 2008 18:41 nemY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2008 09:47 MTF wrote:
Actually, I was 100% honest with you at all times about the roles I recieved. The only blue we killed intentionally this entire game was Nemy;



Dick

edit: oh yeah and BC was right about the Fishball thing. He called it lol nj BC ;]


Of course he would

I have always told him about my fantasies of killing him, and people that I know if I had the chance. So the first thing he will do if he does die, is to link my name to the clues and see if it would match or not.
靈魂交響曲
LucasWoJ
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States936 Posts
December 08 2008 15:29 GMT
#2145
I got this PM from Ver on 11/26. At least MTF wasn't fooling anybody.


Ok, I know you're a vigi, and while there is 1 imposter vigi (Caller got 4 ppl roleclaiming it), it is likely it's not you just based on behavior analysis. Focus on the lucchese for now, since yamaguchi are critically weakened and we have the entire list of them anyway.

There was likely a leak in the town, as Caller and I both had a list of the entire Yamaguchi family and 5 of them died. I'm not saying don't trust Caller fully, but be wary. I didn't bother confirming with the DTs about his role and now they are dead and others are afk or something. MTF is godfather so ignore him unless he's trying to point out the lucchese family (he's yamaguchi).

Lucchese family: This is just suspicion. Many of these will likely be correct but at least half could be retarded townies since we haven't gotten a vote check yet.

Only Empyrean and Mandalor are almost assured mafia, based on behavior.

Empyrean
Mandalor
lenwe (not sure here but think so?)
double d (kweezy's suspicion, and kweezy was dt)
jeejee

The zombie train
Plexa
vivi57
t_co
myheronoob
faronel
klassyk
hyperbola
spiralarchitect (traitor)
"Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are it could have been." - Kurt Vonnegut
0cz3c
Profile Joined February 2008
United States564 Posts
December 08 2008 15:31 GMT
#2146
I told you I was green -_-


Everyone was ignoring me. So I kept saying it. In truth I was green. But then I got the BG role. I knew if I stopped talking about my being green I would become an immediate target for mafia (and if I continued talking then I would have been of the few who were active in the town).

So I asked Caller for protection. I knew I needed it. I was a bodyguard, so it would have done well to give it to a sure target. He said he couldn't spare any, which was understandable, so I attempted to inconspicuously discern who was mafia.

During the town elections (earlier), I concluded that MTF must have some connections to the mafia. I PM-d them to Showtime (who by the way, in the time he was alive, was excellent). He told me not to make much of language so earlier on in the game. -_- Ver seemed clean beyond a shadow of a doubt. Everything else I said in my posts at that time were plain BS.

I also mentioned that lakrismonga was probably mafia. Not one person addressed it. I mean, I essentially caught him attacking me red-handed. He said, "haha why is he trolling the mafia thread." After I make several speeches about being green, he comes in and accuses me of trolling. I did some analysis on this. And I was ignored. Completely. Caller didn't do a poor job of playing this; the townies were just awful. Then Mynock attacks me for asking lakris to explain himself again. Hmmm. Interesting. And he's only the second person to mock me. His language told me that he was probably mafia. I PM'd Caller, but I never got a response. I still don't know why.

I know I made myself to look like a lunatic, but why didn't the town ally with me? It was clearer than day that I was not mafia. Almost no human has the capacity to be that stupid. I was going out of my way to help the town, and I did, yet the town didn't help at all. I know Caller shared in this frustration. He enacted a brilliant plan, and the town was just stupid. He added variations, so that we might actually persuade the town to help us put it into place, but still, no cigar.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
December 08 2008 15:52 GMT
#2147
On December 09 2008 00:31 0cz3c wrote:


I also mentioned that lakrismonga was probably mafia. Not one person addressed it. I mean, I essentially caught him attacking me red-handed. He said, "haha why is he trolling the mafia thread." After I make several speeches about being green, he comes in and accuses me of trolling. I did some analysis on this. And I was ignored. Completely. Caller didn't do a poor job of playing this; the townies were just awful. Then Mynock attacks me for asking lakris to explain himself again. Hmmm. Interesting. And he's only the second person to mock me. His language told me that he was probably mafia. I PM'd Caller, but I never got a response. I still don't know why.


This was actually one of the best moments of the game imo. Too bad no one else picked up on it and ran with it :/

From an outsider looking in and knowing all the roles I was actually anticipating what would happen if someone caught on and decided to investigate lakrismamma.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
December 08 2008 16:35 GMT
#2148
On December 09 2008 00:52 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2008 00:31 0cz3c wrote:


I also mentioned that lakrismonga was probably mafia. Not one person addressed it. I mean, I essentially caught him attacking me red-handed. He said, "haha why is he trolling the mafia thread." After I make several speeches about being green, he comes in and accuses me of trolling. I did some analysis on this. And I was ignored. Completely. Caller didn't do a poor job of playing this; the townies were just awful. Then Mynock attacks me for asking lakris to explain himself again. Hmmm. Interesting. And he's only the second person to mock me. His language told me that he was probably mafia. I PM'd Caller, but I never got a response. I still don't know why.


This was actually one of the best moments of the game imo. Too bad no one else picked up on it and ran with it :/

From an outsider looking in and knowing all the roles I was actually anticipating what would happen if someone caught on and decided to investigate lakrismamma.


i was suspicious lol but I had other things to worry about
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
December 08 2008 16:36 GMT
#2149
On December 08 2008 21:41 Showtime! wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2008 11:36 ShadowDrgn wrote:
On December 08 2008 11:30 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
wait. so there was a town irc channel and mafia were in it? how do we let this shit happen over and over


I don't know if I said it in this thread or in a PM, but I suggested putting an IRC on a different network than the TL channel plus using hidden, secret, and invite only modes.

Instead, they made an IRC channel on quakenet with no security whatsoever.


-------

Show nested quote +
On December 08 2008 12:35 MrBabyHands wrote:
On December 08 2008 12:27 TruthBringer wrote:
Mrbabyhands, please never play mafia here again. Unless you can play fair. But the way you are trying to cover up/rationalize your cheating makes me doubt that you are ready for that.



I play according to the rules.

from reading past games, IRC infiltration was OK

and i even asked ace if it was okay in this game as well.

if it was against the rules, i wouldn't have done it. but it wasnt. so i did.


Here's the thing about that.

I told the guys to setup a channel that had a password for those who were confirmed to be 100% legit. The Password would change everyday and if you wanted in you would have to PM Caller to get in so he would know what name you were going to use. No one would be allowed to use anything close to their TL user name.

Shrug.

I'm very irritated. If you have the martyr on yourself Caller you should have given me more protection lol.

If the other medic says, 'No way Jose.' Then fine, give him Ver and you can protect me yourself. ;p

Cannot believe I died to only one tiny hit.

You guys should listen to me a little bit more

-----------

The mafia got very, very lucky this time around.


we didnt actually use the irc after you died lol
well we did once
but the only ones in the room were me and ver and we never discussed roles in irc i think
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
inertinept
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Bangladesh1195 Posts
December 08 2008 16:38 GMT
#2150
eh well I did my job was a towny, draw attention the first night and get hit, while lying to caller about being a medic so they wouldnt waste any hits on me.

but showtime infected me anyway(lol)

With a gust of wind, perhaps.
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
December 08 2008 16:40 GMT
#2151
On December 09 2008 01:38 inertinept wrote:
eh well I did my job was a towny, draw attention the first night and get hit, while lying to caller about being a medic so they wouldnt waste any hits on me.

but showtime infected me anyway(lol)


THATS WHY YOURE A LIER LOL
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
December 08 2008 16:44 GMT
#2152
On December 09 2008 00:29 LucasWoJ wrote:
I got this PM from Ver on 11/26. At least MTF wasn't fooling anybody.


Ok, I know you're a vigi, and while there is 1 imposter vigi (Caller got 4 ppl roleclaiming it), it is likely it's not you just based on behavior analysis. Focus on the lucchese for now, since yamaguchi are critically weakened and we have the entire list of them anyway.

There was likely a leak in the town, as Caller and I both had a list of the entire Yamaguchi family and 5 of them died. I'm not saying don't trust Caller fully, but be wary. I didn't bother confirming with the DTs about his role and now they are dead and others are afk or something. MTF is godfather so ignore him unless he's trying to point out the lucchese family (he's yamaguchi).

Lucchese family: This is just suspicion. Many of these will likely be correct but at least half could be retarded townies since we haven't gotten a vote check yet.

Only Empyrean and Mandalor are almost assured mafia, based on behavior.

Empyrean
Mandalor
lenwe (not sure here but think so?)
double d (kweezy's suspicion, and kweezy was dt)
jeejee

The zombie train
Plexa
vivi57
t_co
myheronoob
faronel
klassyk
hyperbola
spiralarchitect (traitor)


Haha that shows how off I was on the Lucchese until very late. Btw at that time I was spreading various amounts of information around to people that were likely trustworthy because of some suspicion against Caller. Then I realized if he actually was mafia he'd just tell medics to go for some random ppl and kill me easily. hoho how awesome panic is eh.

The MTF suspicion happened so early fyi. Showtime and I were already talking about it immediately after the Mayor election. They definitely should not have voted all in one big pack (to get him ahead of me). I was going off of the shadowdrgn list at that time though which is why I said we had the yamaguchi list.

And shadowdrgn Caller and I only suspected you after we got the rebirthoflegend list and we're like wth is shadowdrgn doing there...let's look at his old list more closely...well maybe Qatol was as trustworthy as I thought early on and heros)pink is acting overly mtf mafiaish hmmm I wonder what's up.
Liquipedia
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
December 08 2008 16:49 GMT
#2153
shadowdrgn definitely fucked a lot of people over early in the game. That mass role pm thing confused so many people. So he said he was a townie trying to fish for mafia (lol).

Funny that he was mafia fishing for mafia.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
December 08 2008 16:51 GMT
#2154
On December 09 2008 01:36 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2008 21:41 Showtime! wrote:
On December 08 2008 11:36 ShadowDrgn wrote:
On December 08 2008 11:30 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
wait. so there was a town irc channel and mafia were in it? how do we let this shit happen over and over


I don't know if I said it in this thread or in a PM, but I suggested putting an IRC on a different network than the TL channel plus using hidden, secret, and invite only modes.

Instead, they made an IRC channel on quakenet with no security whatsoever.


-------

On December 08 2008 12:35 MrBabyHands wrote:
On December 08 2008 12:27 TruthBringer wrote:
Mrbabyhands, please never play mafia here again. Unless you can play fair. But the way you are trying to cover up/rationalize your cheating makes me doubt that you are ready for that.



I play according to the rules.

from reading past games, IRC infiltration was OK

and i even asked ace if it was okay in this game as well.

if it was against the rules, i wouldn't have done it. but it wasnt. so i did.


Here's the thing about that.

I told the guys to setup a channel that had a password for those who were confirmed to be 100% legit. The Password would change everyday and if you wanted in you would have to PM Caller to get in so he would know what name you were going to use. No one would be allowed to use anything close to their TL user name.

Shrug.

I'm very irritated. If you have the martyr on yourself Caller you should have given me more protection lol.

If the other medic says, 'No way Jose.' Then fine, give him Ver and you can protect me yourself. ;p

Cannot believe I died to only one tiny hit.

You guys should listen to me a little bit more

-----------

The mafia got very, very lucky this time around.


we didnt actually use the irc after you died lol
well we did once
but the only ones in the room were me and ver and we never discussed roles in irc i think


No we didn't discuss roles at all. Showtime was under suspicion then so all our role info were being discussed in pms (while being in irc lol).

I had never thought of that 0zc3c vs lakris situation as anything special hmm how amusing. I just knew he was showtime's mouthpiece or something and that some random guy responded to his stupid stuff with more stupid stuff. Dunno it's really hard to tell dumb townies and bad mafia apart early on. 0zc3c we thought you were innocent btw but posting such things in public is a nono. And we didn't have any medics to spare, which is why showtime died.
Liquipedia
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
December 08 2008 16:52 GMT
#2155
On December 09 2008 01:51 Ver wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2008 01:36 Caller wrote:
On December 08 2008 21:41 Showtime! wrote:
On December 08 2008 11:36 ShadowDrgn wrote:
On December 08 2008 11:30 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
wait. so there was a town irc channel and mafia were in it? how do we let this shit happen over and over


I don't know if I said it in this thread or in a PM, but I suggested putting an IRC on a different network than the TL channel plus using hidden, secret, and invite only modes.

Instead, they made an IRC channel on quakenet with no security whatsoever.


-------

On December 08 2008 12:35 MrBabyHands wrote:
On December 08 2008 12:27 TruthBringer wrote:
Mrbabyhands, please never play mafia here again. Unless you can play fair. But the way you are trying to cover up/rationalize your cheating makes me doubt that you are ready for that.



I play according to the rules.

from reading past games, IRC infiltration was OK

and i even asked ace if it was okay in this game as well.

if it was against the rules, i wouldn't have done it. but it wasnt. so i did.


Here's the thing about that.

I told the guys to setup a channel that had a password for those who were confirmed to be 100% legit. The Password would change everyday and if you wanted in you would have to PM Caller to get in so he would know what name you were going to use. No one would be allowed to use anything close to their TL user name.

Shrug.

I'm very irritated. If you have the martyr on yourself Caller you should have given me more protection lol.

If the other medic says, 'No way Jose.' Then fine, give him Ver and you can protect me yourself. ;p

Cannot believe I died to only one tiny hit.

You guys should listen to me a little bit more

-----------

The mafia got very, very lucky this time around.


we didnt actually use the irc after you died lol
well we did once
but the only ones in the room were me and ver and we never discussed roles in irc i think


No we didn't discuss roles at all. Showtime was under suspicion then so all our role info were being discussed in pms (while being in irc lol).

I had never thought of that 0zc3c vs lakris situation as anything special hmm how amusing. I just knew he was showtime's mouthpiece or something and that some random guy responded to his stupid stuff with more stupid stuff. Dunno it's really hard to tell dumb townies and bad mafia apart early on. 0zc3c we thought you were innocent btw but posting such things in public is a nono. And we didn't have any medics to spare, which is why showtime died.

we knew he was blue hahahaha
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
December 08 2008 16:53 GMT
#2156
On December 09 2008 01:49 Ace wrote:
shadowdrgn definitely fucked a lot of people over early in the game. That mass role pm thing confused so many people. So he said he was a townie trying to fish for mafia (lol).

Funny that he was mafia fishing for mafia.


haha at first before he sent us (and even then too somewhat) the yamaguchi list I thought he was a traitor pulling a shallow[bay]. Never thought he'd be mafia though until we got the RoL list.
Liquipedia
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
December 08 2008 16:54 GMT
#2157
On December 09 2008 01:52 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2008 01:51 Ver wrote:
On December 09 2008 01:36 Caller wrote:
On December 08 2008 21:41 Showtime! wrote:
On December 08 2008 11:36 ShadowDrgn wrote:
On December 08 2008 11:30 iNfuNdiBuLuM wrote:
wait. so there was a town irc channel and mafia were in it? how do we let this shit happen over and over


I don't know if I said it in this thread or in a PM, but I suggested putting an IRC on a different network than the TL channel plus using hidden, secret, and invite only modes.

Instead, they made an IRC channel on quakenet with no security whatsoever.


-------

On December 08 2008 12:35 MrBabyHands wrote:
On December 08 2008 12:27 TruthBringer wrote:
Mrbabyhands, please never play mafia here again. Unless you can play fair. But the way you are trying to cover up/rationalize your cheating makes me doubt that you are ready for that.



I play according to the rules.

from reading past games, IRC infiltration was OK

and i even asked ace if it was okay in this game as well.

if it was against the rules, i wouldn't have done it. but it wasnt. so i did.


Here's the thing about that.

I told the guys to setup a channel that had a password for those who were confirmed to be 100% legit. The Password would change everyday and if you wanted in you would have to PM Caller to get in so he would know what name you were going to use. No one would be allowed to use anything close to their TL user name.

Shrug.

I'm very irritated. If you have the martyr on yourself Caller you should have given me more protection lol.

If the other medic says, 'No way Jose.' Then fine, give him Ver and you can protect me yourself. ;p

Cannot believe I died to only one tiny hit.

You guys should listen to me a little bit more

-----------

The mafia got very, very lucky this time around.


we didnt actually use the irc after you died lol
well we did once
but the only ones in the room were me and ver and we never discussed roles in irc i think


No we didn't discuss roles at all. Showtime was under suspicion then so all our role info were being discussed in pms (while being in irc lol).

I had never thought of that 0zc3c vs lakris situation as anything special hmm how amusing. I just knew he was showtime's mouthpiece or something and that some random guy responded to his stupid stuff with more stupid stuff. Dunno it's really hard to tell dumb townies and bad mafia apart early on. 0zc3c we thought you were innocent btw but posting such things in public is a nono. And we didn't have any medics to spare, which is why showtime died.

we knew he was blue hahahaha


You never told me any bg (or bomber) information haha. I didn't bother trying to figure out blue roles cause I figured I'd just get them from you but apparently you prefer telling me 3 super secret plans and every role but the bgs and bombers :D

Then 4 bgs died anyway haha how goofy.
Liquipedia
SpiralArchitect
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2116 Posts
December 08 2008 17:01 GMT
#2158
I hate to say it, but I was soooooo right. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
TeamLiquids #1 illiterate writer, writin dem wordz is de hardz.
MTF
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States1739 Posts
December 08 2008 17:23 GMT
#2159
On December 08 2008 18:41 nemY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2008 09:47 MTF wrote:
Actually, I was 100% honest with you at all times about the roles I recieved. The only blue we killed intentionally this entire game was Nemy;



Dick

edit: oh yeah and BC was right about the Fishball thing. He called it lol nj BC ;]


It would be fitting given our past if I had chosen you to be the one to die, but I didn't. :p Blue_Arrow was the one who brought up killing a bodyguard in the first place, I believe, and he had his mind made up on you. I would have probably had him switch to 0cz3c if there weren't two families, but I thought that he was obvious to the point of him getting killed by the other family anyway.
Think. :)
Night[Mare
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Mexico4793 Posts
December 08 2008 18:00 GMT
#2160
seriously ace, insulting chuius game is fucking retarded from you, chuius game are way funner. It also translates into success; 3 successful games vs 1 unsuccessful game from you. Mafia 3 mafias just played terrible. It was bloody stacked game, with you, plexa, mtf on the mafia side, against a bunch of townies without centralization (no mayor). It was our teamwork that lead to success, and you did not know how to play as mafias. Too bad.

And there are rooms for roles yes, but you need experience, every mafia game chuiu made had less and less roles, dont complain about imba.

And i agree with d_so, it was kinda unrespectful to start a mafia game while chuiu's was still running
Teamliquidian townie
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 296
MaxPax 241
Codebar 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 66351
Calm 4134
Shuttle 2599
Bisu 2264
FanTaSy 1511
Soma 580
Mini 504
EffOrt 452
Stork 357
Light 307
[ Show more ]
Rush 276
firebathero 251
Hyuk 245
ZerO 186
Snow 185
actioN 122
Barracks 116
Zeus 85
Killer 82
hero 79
Dewaltoss 60
Sea.KH 52
Hyun 43
Pusan 41
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 34
Bale 32
Shine 28
Free 26
Sharp 26
Yoon 23
PianO 21
Aegong 19
yabsab 18
zelot 18
sorry 15
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7797
Dendi999
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_198
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko433
crisheroes397
Other Games
hiko2194
singsing1960
B2W.Neo485
DeMusliM278
byalli255
Hui .200
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX159
Mew2King76
Rex38
Trikslyr24
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV257
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2116
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 51m
Replay Cast
8h 36m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.