• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:10
CEST 18:10
KST 01:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11741 users

TL Mafia 3 [Night 5] - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 100 Next
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
November 03 2008 06:15 GMT
#581
On November 03 2008 15:13 Jimtudor wrote:
So in the worst case scenario, where decaf flips green, and folca flips red. Would town have been better off voting for folca tonight.


No, mafia hit power stays the same.

And @Ace, I see your point, though I'd honestly like to keep you alive even if you were mafia, since you actually contribute a lot to the town.

I change my vote. I vote to lynch Ace.
Moderator
Jimtudor
Profile Joined June 2007
Canada259 Posts
November 03 2008 06:17 GMT
#582
Wait, why aren't you following your own plan.That makes it more difficult for our detectives to check two lists.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 03 2008 06:18 GMT
#583
no ones following the plan, which was vote folca or ace, but hey, what good are plans =\
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Jimtudor
Profile Joined June 2007
Canada259 Posts
November 03 2008 06:19 GMT
#584
On November 03 2008 15:15 Empyrean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2008 15:13 Jimtudor wrote:
So in the worst case scenario, where decaf flips green, and folca flips red. Would town have been better off voting for folca tonight.


No, mafia hit power stays the same.

And @Ace, I see your point, though I'd honestly like to keep you alive even if you were mafia, since you actually contribute a lot to the town.

I change my vote. I vote to lynch Ace.


But then wouldn't we be slower to eliminate mafia for the following day when we could have it down to four by the next cycle.
MTF
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
United States1739 Posts
November 03 2008 06:28 GMT
#585
I honestly don't see what the current debate is about. Decaf is not a sure lynch. The case against him is based off of the very first set of clues, which are extremely malleable at best. Cluework is based off of recurring patterns, not one single set of things.

On the other hand, Folca has come forward saying he's a detective, and claims that Ace is mafia. Whether or not this is true, we know that one of them is Mafia now.

So, clearly our choice should be to pick between these two tonight - either way, we get a confirmed Mafia, which is huge for our first night. Since the act of revealing your crucial role as a detective this early is more than a little on the foolish side, I'm going with Folca. If it turns out he's telling the truth then he would've died by Mafia's hands anyway for revealing his role, and we can go after Ace.


I vote to lynch Folca.
Think. :)
Jimtudor
Profile Joined June 2007
Canada259 Posts
November 03 2008 06:32 GMT
#586
Yes, good post mtf, I agree.

I change my vote to lynch Folca.
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
November 03 2008 06:42 GMT
#587
On November 03 2008 15:28 MTF wrote:
I honestly don't see what the current debate is about. Decaf is not a sure lynch. The case against him is based off of the very first set of clues, which are extremely malleable at best. Cluework is based off of recurring patterns, not one single set of things.

On the other hand, Folca has come forward saying he's a detective, and claims that Ace is mafia. Whether or not this is true, we know that one of them is Mafia now.

So, clearly our choice should be to pick between these two tonight - either way, we get a confirmed Mafia, which is huge for our first night. Since the act of revealing your crucial role as a detective this early is more than a little on the foolish side, I'm going with Folca. If it turns out he's telling the truth then he would've died by Mafia's hands anyway for revealing his role, and we can go after Ace.


I vote to lynch Folca.


i disagree heavily

if mafia kills him tonight thats one hit that's not going to another townie.

If not then we have another round of events, during which Folca can "DT" someone. Depending on what the end result is we can get more info regardless of whether folca is blue or mafiaso.

We have two in the bush already. We might as well get a chance at the third and having nothing to lose.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
November 03 2008 06:46 GMT
#588
To be clear: I am voting Ace simply to help DT's in the future. Ugh. I know I'll have to catch up on like 5 pages tomorrow morning.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
Deleted User 30223
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3104 Posts
November 03 2008 06:46 GMT
#589
On November 03 2008 15:11 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2008 15:07 goldenkrnboi wrote:
## I vote for decafchicken

based on the clues and the arguments that several people have mentioned.


Based on the clues? I destroyed them with facts that relate directly to FOOD INDUSTRY, coffee is a normal thing at the end of a meal, i also listed other names that are linked to a "meal" setting to begin with, ffs, they have been defeated, now new evidence is needed to continue the bandwagon


well i'm sorry if my internet sucks, i have homework left to do, and you guys are posting as if chuiu was going to move into night in 30 seconds.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
November 03 2008 06:53 GMT
#590
On November 03 2008 15:46 goldenkrnboi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2008 15:11 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On November 03 2008 15:07 goldenkrnboi wrote:
## I vote for decafchicken

based on the clues and the arguments that several people have mentioned.


Based on the clues? I destroyed them with facts that relate directly to FOOD INDUSTRY, coffee is a normal thing at the end of a meal, i also listed other names that are linked to a "meal" setting to begin with, ffs, they have been defeated, now new evidence is needed to continue the bandwagon


well i'm sorry if my internet sucks, i have homework left to do, and you guys are posting as if chuiu was going to move into night in 30 seconds.


Sorry I just felt ignored.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Jimtudor
Profile Joined June 2007
Canada259 Posts
November 03 2008 06:55 GMT
#591
On November 03 2008 15:42 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2008 15:28 MTF wrote:
I honestly don't see what the current debate is about. Decaf is not a sure lynch. The case against him is based off of the very first set of clues, which are extremely malleable at best. Cluework is based off of recurring patterns, not one single set of things.

On the other hand, Folca has come forward saying he's a detective, and claims that Ace is mafia. Whether or not this is true, we know that one of them is Mafia now.

So, clearly our choice should be to pick between these two tonight - either way, we get a confirmed Mafia, which is huge for our first night. Since the act of revealing your crucial role as a detective this early is more than a little on the foolish side, I'm going with Folca. If it turns out he's telling the truth then he would've died by Mafia's hands anyway for revealing his role, and we can go after Ace.


I vote to lynch Folca.


i disagree heavily

if mafia kills him tonight thats one hit that's not going to another townie.

If not then we have another round of events, during which Folca can "DT" someone. Depending on what the end result is we can get more info regardless of whether folca is blue or mafiaso.

We have two in the bush already. We might as well get a chance at the third and having nothing to lose.


But how would he help if he is mafia.
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
November 03 2008 06:59 GMT
#592
On November 03 2008 15:55 Jimtudor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2008 15:42 Caller wrote:
On November 03 2008 15:28 MTF wrote:
I honestly don't see what the current debate is about. Decaf is not a sure lynch. The case against him is based off of the very first set of clues, which are extremely malleable at best. Cluework is based off of recurring patterns, not one single set of things.

On the other hand, Folca has come forward saying he's a detective, and claims that Ace is mafia. Whether or not this is true, we know that one of them is Mafia now.

So, clearly our choice should be to pick between these two tonight - either way, we get a confirmed Mafia, which is huge for our first night. Since the act of revealing your crucial role as a detective this early is more than a little on the foolish side, I'm going with Folca. If it turns out he's telling the truth then he would've died by Mafia's hands anyway for revealing his role, and we can go after Ace.


I vote to lynch Folca.


i disagree heavily

if mafia kills him tonight thats one hit that's not going to another townie.

If not then we have another round of events, during which Folca can "DT" someone. Depending on what the end result is we can get more info regardless of whether folca is blue or mafiaso.

We have two in the bush already. We might as well get a chance at the third and having nothing to lose.


But how would he help if he is mafia.


then we essentially can extort information out of him. also we can lynch him then anyways.

i dunno though. ace's reaction on this seemed funny.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
November 03 2008 07:07 GMT
#593
This is the first time I've ever been accused of being mafia by a DT, how does it seem funny? What I suggested makes sense.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
November 03 2008 07:40 GMT
#594
I think MTF's clue on MidnightGladius is particularly strong. I was like "GOD DAMN O:"
Peace~
clazziquai
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
6685 Posts
November 03 2008 07:42 GMT
#595
I vote to lynch Folca
#1 Sea.Really Fan / #1 Nesh Fan / Terran Forever~
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
November 03 2008 07:43 GMT
#596
Also, how about getting another DT to check up on Folca? I don't think I can vote for anyone until I have a double-verification of some sort. Wouldn't it seem likely for a Mafia to get rid of an active with strong analysis like Ace? I mean, I guess this is why we would be killing Folca too, but is it worth the loss of Ace?
Peace~
[GiTM]-Ace
Profile Joined September 2002
United States4935 Posts
November 03 2008 07:53 GMT
#597
I vote to lynch Folca
I may not be the best player right now but I think I can beat any 'best' players. I'll beat all the best players and become the best player. Watch me. - Jju
aZnvaLiaNce
Profile Joined June 2007
United States942 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-11-03 08:01:39
November 03 2008 08:01 GMT
#598
I vote to lynch Folca
Isnt that worth fighting for? Isnt that worth dying for? - Morpheus
fanatacist
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
10319 Posts
November 03 2008 08:15 GMT
#599
I abstain from voting.

Too many bullets being fired in a glass house, breaking pretty windows T_T
Peace~
Mandalor
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
Germany2362 Posts
November 03 2008 08:19 GMT
#600
Did Folca use his second role check already? I've read through the last pages, but probably missed it. If you haven't, I suggest checking either nemY or SoleSteeler. It really only is a gut feeling I have, but first of all they posted the exact same things: "I abstain, because I don't have a clue. Good Luck to the town blah blah." Sort of.
It's the exact same thing 80% of us mafia did at the beginning of the last game before we had a plan.

I vote to lynch Folca, for now.
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 100 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM728
IndyStarCraft 202
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 728
ByuN 307
Reynor 306
TKL 292
IndyStarCraft 202
Railgan 79
BRAT_OK 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55520
Bisu 2919
Calm 2409
FanTaSy 879
Stork 596
Rush 457
hero 297
firebathero 170
actioN 133
Sharp 98
[ Show more ]
Free 50
Sea.KH 49
ToSsGirL 37
Mong 34
Pusan 30
soO 25
Rock 24
Aegong 18
Hm[arnc] 17
HiyA 17
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 12
Noble 12
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10396
Dendi934
Counter-Strike
fl0m4898
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK7
Other Games
singsing2084
Liquid`RaSZi1536
B2W.Neo684
Beastyqt664
Mlord480
Khaldor472
olofmeister447
KnowMe359
crisheroes112
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV252
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 8
• Adnapsc2 6
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach20
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV546
League of Legends
• Nemesis3226
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1540
Other Games
• Shiphtur532
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 50m
OSC
6h 50m
Replay Cast
6h 50m
OSC
19h 50m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.