• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:05
CEST 16:05
KST 23:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7579 users

TL Mafia 2 [GG] - Page 70

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 349 Next
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 20 2008 05:27 GMT
#1381
On March 20 2008 14:21 Showtime! wrote:
The only players playing are those who voted or abstrained from voting. Read the damn rules, God.



Chuiu did not remove anyone from the game yet so I thought ALL players were fair game. I read the rules but since Chuiu left them all there is it wrong for me to think that surely any of them can still be playing?

You really are irritating.

And like I said I'm not lynching anyone based off of 1 night of clues. The reason I didn't even bother to look at any of the people posting is because if I ended up lynching an Innocent who just happened to be stupid, the backlash would have been worse than it is now.

The ONLY reason people are upset is because Inc turned out to be blue instead of green. I say we just move on with the plan and stop trying to be disgruntled. It's only adding confusion and a bad start. This is the last time I'm addressing this.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
March 20 2008 05:29 GMT
#1382
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2008 14:23 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
On March 20 2008 14:21 qrs wrote:
On March 20 2008 14:12 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
On March 20 2008 14:10 Showtime! wrote:
ShaLLoW are you mad because I took over your role from the last game?

I think someone needs a lollipop.

Too bad I don't have any special powers.

Oh, wait: to annoy!


Does this mean that you're the mafioso shitstirrer? Because I'm very inclined to believe it, and I think that your sudden switch to posting bullshit while claiming to be drunk is very suspicious.
Shallow, we should get one thing clear: you're the crapstirrer. You did it all last game, you're doing it again this game. (Not that it bothers me, but he who accuses...)


...
did you READ THE POST OF HIS I QUOTED? OR THE ONE BEFORE IT ABOUT INCONTROL? Have you read any of this guys posts? Your sudden jump to believe his story about being drunk, while he's still capable of posting a vastly contrasting, logical post, is a bit iffy.

Last game, I was mafia.
It was my prerogative.
I believe his story about being drunk because it makes the most sense whether he's Mafia or whether he's townie. How would these posts benefit him in either case? As for my saying you were the one stirring things up, I was thinking about other accusations you've made so far, not only this one, but I'll drop it--as I said, it doesn't bother me.
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
March 20 2008 05:30 GMT
#1383
ShaLLoW needs a kleenex box guys.
Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
HotZhot
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Colombia677 Posts
March 20 2008 05:32 GMT
#1384
On March 20 2008 14:24 Showtime! wrote:
let him be

I find it quite amusing

just ignore him if he bothers you that much

you may very well be this game as well

too bad I don't have any bombs to tie you up on

You are irish living in Canada right?
I only smile in the darK [] sAviOr//JaeDong Fan 4 Ever ~ CJ Entusman # 7
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
March 20 2008 05:33 GMT
#1385
Showtime! is an idiot. That's all I'll say about the matter.

qrs : I'm just a bit frustrated that everyone's taking my role from last game, and keeps bringing it up when we're in a completely different round of Mafia. Yes, I stirred shit. Why would I want to cause confusion this game? Get a detective to check on me, I'm Green through and through.

btw, I changed my signature. My old one is still available for reference in araav's list.
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
SonuvBob
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Aiur21552 Posts
March 20 2008 05:34 GMT
#1386
Poor Inc.

Shoulda listened to P.Diddy. Vote or die.
Administrator
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-20 05:37:17
March 20 2008 05:35 GMT
#1387
On March 20 2008 14:27 Ace wrote:
The ONLY reason people are upset is because Inc turned out to be blue instead of green. I say we just move on with the plan and stop trying to be disgruntled. It's only adding confusion and a bad start. This is the last time I'm addressing this.
Look, in hindsight, I think it's clear that araav had the better plan. There are a lot of special town roles in this Mafia game. In fact, there are more special town roles than Mafia roles (without counting bodyguards). That being the case, it probably would have been smarter not to lynch (if you have that option) or to pardon your lynch (if you don't) rather than risk the 1 in 5 chance of killing a valuable towny. By the second day, you should hopefully have more information about the roleplayers, so that would no longer be an issue.

But it's water under the bridge now.
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-20 05:37:22
March 20 2008 05:36 GMT
#1388
On March 20 2008 14:35 qrs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2008 14:27 Ace wrote:
The ONLY reason people are upset is because Inc turned out to be blue instead of green. I say we just move on with the plan and stop trying to be disgruntled. It's only adding confusion and a bad start. This is the last time I'm addressing this.
Look, in hindsight, I think it's clear that araav had the better plan. This Mafia game is different from others you may have played because there are a lot of special town roles. In fact, there are more special town roles than Mafia roles (without counting bodyguard). That being the case, it probably would have been smarter not to lynch (if you have that option) or to pardon your lynch (if you don't) rather than risk take the 1 in 5 chance of killing a valuable towny. By the second day, you should hopefully have more information about the roleplayers, so that would no longer be an issue.

But it's water under the bridge now.


If only I hadn't renounced my campaign against Showtime! I'd make some sort of joke about Trolls also living under a bridge.
Thank God I didn't do it

I have a question though, which is probably easily answered.
Did randombum know who you (Ace) intended to lynch before you did it, so that he had the option of pardon?

ps. LOL Sonuvbob ^^
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
March 20 2008 05:37 GMT
#1389
No, I'm third generation.

No relation to the Black Donnelly's.

First of all, get your facts straight: I'm the Town Drunk. I should be able to toss beer bottles at people or have the option of slipping a roofie into someone's drink rendering them useless for one night. That would be a cool role.
Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
March 20 2008 05:37 GMT
#1390
I request that a mafia or vigilante kill Showtime! on the grounds that he's a douche.
Force staff is the best item in the game.
GeneralStan
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States4789 Posts
March 20 2008 05:38 GMT
#1391
Showtime seems most suspicious to me.

The descrepancy between "drunk" and "sober" posts is enough to give me pause.

The only defense he has is "the mafia couldn't possibly be that stupid"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
GeneralStan
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States4789 Posts
March 20 2008 05:38 GMT
#1392
On March 20 2008 14:37 CDRdude wrote:
I request that a mafia or vigilante kill Showtime! on the grounds that he's a douche.


And then there's this. The same reason I argued fakesteve should die last game
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
randombum
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2378 Posts
March 20 2008 05:39 GMT
#1393
Well I'm off to bed, its surprising ACE ffn it up. I hope we can create some good communication between us to help the team. If it helps I pardon him for his mis-used first lynch
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
March 20 2008 05:39 GMT
#1394
On March 20 2008 14:38 GeneralStan wrote:
Showtime seems most suspicious to me.

The descrepancy between "drunk" and "sober" posts is enough to give me pause.

The only defense he has is "the mafia couldn't possibly be that stupid"

On March 20 2008 14:37 Showtime! wrote:
should be able to toss beer bottles at people or have the option of slipping a roofie into someone's drink rendering them useless for one night. That would be a cool role.


This sounds a lot like the Saboteur role to me, but again, like I said, the mafia couldn't possibly be that stupid!

I'm going to do what pisses me off, and point out last game. "ShaLLoW wouldn't be stupid enough to blatantly forge a PM".
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
aZnvaLiaNce
Profile Joined June 2007
United States942 Posts
March 20 2008 05:39 GMT
#1395
On March 20 2008 14:37 Showtime! wrote:
No, I'm third generation.

No relation to the Black Donnelly's.

First of all, get your facts straight: I'm the Town Drunk. I should be able to toss beer bottles at people or have the option of slipping a roofie into someone's drink rendering them useless for one night. That would be a cool role.


Or how about this? You smash a couple bottles of beer on yourself and I toss you a lit match. I think that's a much more sound solution.
Isnt that worth fighting for? Isnt that worth dying for? - Morpheus
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
March 20 2008 05:41 GMT
#1396
On March 20 2008 14:39 aZnvaLiaNce wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2008 14:37 Showtime! wrote:
No, I'm third generation.

No relation to the Black Donnelly's.

First of all, get your facts straight: I'm the Town Drunk. I should be able to toss beer bottles at people or have the option of slipping a roofie into someone's drink rendering them useless for one night. That would be a cool role.


Or how about this? You smash a couple bottles of beer on yourself and I toss you a lit match. I think that's a much more sound solution.
Beer doesn't actually have a high enough alcohol content to light someone on fire, but I get what you're getting at.
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
March 20 2008 05:41 GMT
#1397
What good would that do though? I didn't know the Human Torch was in this game. FLAME ON!?!?!?!
Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 20 2008 05:42 GMT
#1398
Guys just ignore Showtime for now and get back to the game.

The plan has already been put into motion, and already a few surprising things have come up.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-20 05:45:16
March 20 2008 05:42 GMT
#1399
Just as a sidenote, I'm aware that I am posting A LOT, so I'll be editing my upcoming posts more frequently instead of simply posting again. Make of it what you will.

EDIT : What has come up in the plan, Ace?
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
GeneralStan
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States4789 Posts
March 20 2008 05:42 GMT
#1400
On March 20 2008 14:39 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2008 14:38 GeneralStan wrote:
Showtime seems most suspicious to me.

The descrepancy between "drunk" and "sober" posts is enough to give me pause.

The only defense he has is "the mafia couldn't possibly be that stupid"

Show nested quote +
On March 20 2008 14:37 Showtime! wrote:
should be able to toss beer bottles at people or have the option of slipping a roofie into someone's drink rendering them useless for one night. That would be a cool role.


This sounds a lot like the Saboteur role to me, but again, like I said, the mafia couldn't possibly be that stupid!

I'm going to do what pisses me off, and point out last game. "ShaLLoW wouldn't be stupid enough to blatantly forge a PM".


You've got a pretty good point here
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 349 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 82
Codebar 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 63078
Bisu 2376
FanTaSy 1410
Stork 667
hero 580
Rush 483
firebathero 215
Snow 210
Mind 114
Last 106
[ Show more ]
Free 100
Sexy 70
Sharp 70
Pusan 68
Trap 41
ToSsGirL 40
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 31
Mong 29
Terrorterran 20
Aegong 19
Rock 18
HiyA 16
yabsab 16
zelot 15
Noble 13
scan(afreeca) 11
IntoTheRainbow 10
Shine 8
Sacsri 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8247
Dendi1082
Counter-Strike
byalli1291
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
gofns41274
singsing2375
fl0m2326
Liquid`RaSZi1209
B2W.Neo624
Beastyqt517
Mlord332
Happy292
Hui .214
Khaldor214
Chillindude18
crisheroes1
KnowMe0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV237
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 301
• HeavenSC 13
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV551
League of Legends
• Nemesis3197
• Jankos3110
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1426
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
55m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 55m
OSC
8h 55m
Replay Cast
8h 55m
OSC
21h 55m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.