• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:16
CEST 03:16
KST 10:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9145 users

TL Mafia 2 [GG] - Page 71

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 349 Next
Queasy
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States48 Posts
March 20 2008 05:44 GMT
#1401
On March 20 2008 14:41 Falcynn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2008 14:39 aZnvaLiaNce wrote:
On March 20 2008 14:37 Showtime! wrote:
No, I'm third generation.

No relation to the Black Donnelly's.

First of all, get your facts straight: I'm the Town Drunk. I should be able to toss beer bottles at people or have the option of slipping a roofie into someone's drink rendering them useless for one night. That would be a cool role.


Or how about this? You smash a couple bottles of beer on yourself and I toss you a lit match. I think that's a much more sound solution.
Beer doesn't actually have a high enough alcohol content to light someone on fire, but I get what you're getting at.


Haha, oh jeeze.
aZnvaLiaNce
Profile Joined June 2007
United States942 Posts
March 20 2008 05:50 GMT
#1402
I agree with Ace. As townies, let's just wait for night to transpire and go from there. Arguing is senseless at this point. For now, let's just try to keep our heads cool (well, maybe except Showtime)
Isnt that worth fighting for? Isnt that worth dying for? - Morpheus
GeneralStan
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States4789 Posts
March 20 2008 05:51 GMT
#1403
I wonder who's going to die

This is so exciting
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
March 20 2008 05:53 GMT
#1404
Ah, Inactives will get replaced. So, would Chuiu replace people with roles first? Or in order from the list? (or random)

In either case, Ace made a slight mistake in voting out Inc, but he couldn't have known who the mad hatter was. So let's not go lynching inactives but lurkers from now on, ok mr. mayor? ^_^
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 20 2008 05:55 GMT
#1405
Well I can't instant lynch anymore, so the power to lynch is in your hands just as much as mine except I have 6 hands (^_^ )

Shallow I cant reveal that info right now, just know a lot of PMs have come in
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
aZnvaLiaNce
Profile Joined June 2007
United States942 Posts
March 20 2008 05:57 GMT
#1406
On March 20 2008 14:55 Ace wrote:
Well I can't instant lynch anymore, so the power to lynch is in your hands just as much as mine except I have 6 hands (^_^ )

Shallow I cant reveal that info right now, just know a lot of PMs have come in


A lot as in more than the allotted 6 for the number of bodyguards? That's a great start!
Isnt that worth fighting for? Isnt that worth dying for? - Morpheus
rpf
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2705 Posts
March 20 2008 06:00 GMT
#1407
What do you guys mean when you say you're going to "lynch a lurker"? I didn't play last round so I'm a little lost. T_T
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
fusionsdf
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada15390 Posts
March 20 2008 06:00 GMT
#1408
great....

should have lynched empyrean
SKT_Best: "I actually chose Protoss because it was so hard for me to defeat Protoss as a Terran. When I first started Brood War, my main race was Terran."
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
March 20 2008 06:00 GMT
#1409
Wait--PMs are already coming in? That's not good. We need to wait at least some hours before we can be reasonably sure that a detective has investigated the mayor.
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
ahrara_
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Afghanistan1715 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-20 06:03:38
March 20 2008 06:01 GMT
#1410
I hope people aren't PMing you their roles already o_O.

I really think people shouldn't do this yet. Ace seems trustworthy, but it could all be a ploy to earn our trust. An experienced player would know just how to pull that off. If that's the case, he probably figured he could sacrifice himself to make it harder, if not impossible, for townies to get organized.
in Afghanistan we have 20% literacy rate
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 20 2008 06:02 GMT
#1411
lol not all of them are about roles, some of them are just discussions, strats, stuff like that.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
March 20 2008 06:03 GMT
#1412
Well, he's not Tracil.
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
Alventenie
Profile Joined July 2007
United States2147 Posts
March 20 2008 06:04 GMT
#1413
i think he means more than 4 detective has messaged him, or other people with roles are messaging him
ahrara_
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Afghanistan1715 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-20 06:05:08
March 20 2008 06:04 GMT
#1414
Well, I still don't think you're worth trusting even with strats and suspicions.

Alven:

I sure as hell hope detectives aren't revealing their roles to him.
in Afghanistan we have 20% literacy rate
Pangolin
Profile Joined March 2008
United States1035 Posts
March 20 2008 06:06 GMT
#1415
Haha I would be so mad if I was inc. The mad hatter role seemed so much fun and he didn't even get to plant any bombs. Oh well, I guess he should have been active and not wasted his special blueness.
It's easier not to.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 20 2008 06:06 GMT
#1416
no it's not about detectives either. Basically what happened is that people started messaging me interesting ideas, questions, some roles, and some observances.

It's just really interesting because I have a lot of faith in the town's ability. Some of the townies (if they really are) are really very clever individuals.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
MoRe_mInErAls
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
Canada1210 Posts
March 20 2008 06:07 GMT
#1417
Hey we Townies have a combined IQ of over 9000!

Oh, and I just brought up Godwin's Law

Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 20 2008 06:07 GMT
#1418
On March 20 2008 15:04 ahrara_ wrote:
Well, I still don't think you're worth trusting even with strats and suspicions.

Alven:

I sure as hell hope detectives aren't revealing their roles to him.


If the Detectives investigate me, then reveal their roles to me and see I'm innocent then why wouldn't they PM me?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Hittegods
Profile Joined April 2007
Stockholm4642 Posts
March 20 2008 06:09 GMT
#1419
On March 20 2008 15:07 MoRe_mInErAls wrote:
Hey we Townies have a combined IQ of over 9000!

Oh, and I just brought up Godwin's Law


Don't post bait like that, romanians play this game too =(
This neo violence, pure self defiance
ahrara_
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Afghanistan1715 Posts
March 20 2008 06:10 GMT
#1420
oops, I thought detectives can't get their investigation info back until tomorrow, but then I read the role information again.

Tomorrow morning I think will have been long enough for at least one detective to post in case you are mafia. Then we can really get started =).
in Afghanistan we have 20% literacy rate
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 349 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 161
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 467
Bale 50
League of Legends
Doublelift4514
Other Games
summit1g9131
JimRising 562
ViBE228
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• Light_VIP 9
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1122
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 44m
Patches Events
13h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 44m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 44m
OSC
21h 44m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.