• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:17
CEST 03:17
KST 10:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9204 users

TL Mafia 2 [GG] - Page 68

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 349 Next
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
March 20 2008 04:57 GMT
#1341
On March 20 2008 13:55 nemY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2008 13:48 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
On March 20 2008 13:46 SpiritoftheTuna wrote:
On March 20 2008 13:45 Showtime! wrote:
Not only that he didn't even look to see who !@#$%! voted beforehand. He killed someone who wasn't even still in the game = uncool especially with all the damage he could have done.

Wait. Who do you propose he should have used the instant lynch on, if at all? I wanna hear your side.


I think Showtime! has made a few dodgy posts, this isn't a flat out accusation but I'm watching him carefully. There are also a few more that I'm being wary of.


More like he's pulling shit out of his ass.
lol yeah. Right now I'm getting the impression that showtime is either

A) Mafia
B) Really doesn't know anything, but wants people to believe he's clever.
C) Really really stubborn.
SpiritoftheTunA
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States20903 Posts
March 20 2008 04:58 GMT
#1342
On March 20 2008 13:57 Falcynn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2008 13:55 nemY wrote:
On March 20 2008 13:48 ShaLLoW[baY] wrote:
On March 20 2008 13:46 SpiritoftheTuna wrote:
On March 20 2008 13:45 Showtime! wrote:
Not only that he didn't even look to see who !@#$%! voted beforehand. He killed someone who wasn't even still in the game = uncool especially with all the damage he could have done.

Wait. Who do you propose he should have used the instant lynch on, if at all? I wanna hear your side.


I think Showtime! has made a few dodgy posts, this isn't a flat out accusation but I'm watching him carefully. There are also a few more that I'm being wary of.


More like he's pulling shit out of his ass.
lol yeah. Right now I'm getting the impression that showtime is either

A) Mafia
B) Really doesn't know anything, but wants people to believe he's clever.
C) Really really stubborn.

Seems more like B or C to me. Mafia can't be that stupid, can they?
posting on liquid sites in current year
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
March 20 2008 04:59 GMT
#1343
I'm C.
Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-20 05:01:21
March 20 2008 05:00 GMT
#1344
Yeah because active people are more likely to be mafia let alone pissed off when their mayor votes out someone who wasn't even playing the damn game. Wake up people!

On top of that why would I want the mafia to know whether or not I am on the right track in the first place?

That is really smart.
Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
Unforgiven_ve
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Venezuela1232 Posts
March 20 2008 05:00 GMT
#1345
danm, not a good sart ;D...we count on you our magnificent leader! -_-...i hope your dont result at fiasco like FS...and i hope the pardoner gets more active, not like tracil last round
:)
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
March 20 2008 05:00 GMT
#1346
On March 20 2008 13:59 Showtime! wrote:
I'm C.


I'm thinking more A & B, but what do i know?
Kau *
Profile Joined March 2007
Canada3502 Posts
March 20 2008 05:00 GMT
#1347
Well we don't know that, it could all be a ploy, could it not?
Moderator
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-20 05:02:36
March 20 2008 05:01 GMT
#1348
I think you know more than you can chew nemY but what do I know?

I'm Irish and drunk.

Well, then send a detective and waste a turn on me for all I care.
Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
SpiritoftheTunA
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States20903 Posts
March 20 2008 05:03 GMT
#1349
On March 20 2008 14:01 Showtime! wrote:
I think you know more than you can chew nemY but what do I know?

I'm Irish and drunk.

Well, then send a detective and waste a turn on me for all I care.

Stop acting so enigmatic, what the fuck.

be STRAIGHTFORWARD. Confusing the shit out of people helps the MAFIA. I'm starting to not even care what you are anymore, other than asshole.
posting on liquid sites in current year
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
March 20 2008 05:05 GMT
#1350
hahaha

read between the lines and you tell me who you think I'm accusing. How about em' apples?

har har har
Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
March 20 2008 05:05 GMT
#1351
On March 20 2008 14:01 Showtime! wrote:
I think you know more than you can chew nemY but what do I know?

I'm Irish and drunk.

Well, then send a detective and waste a turn on me for all I care.


I know you're off by two days.
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
March 20 2008 05:05 GMT
#1352
On March 20 2008 14:01 Showtime! wrote:
I'm...drunk.

I think we have the explanation, guys. Nothing more to talk about.
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
Falcynn
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States3597 Posts
March 20 2008 05:06 GMT
#1353
On March 20 2008 14:05 qrs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2008 14:01 Showtime! wrote:
I'm...drunk.

I think we have the explanation, guys. Nothing more to talk about.
Agreed, put into context all of his ramblings make sense now.
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-20 05:06:38
March 20 2008 05:06 GMT
#1354
I thought it was still St. Pat's = the official town drunk.
Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
aZnvaLiaNce
Profile Joined June 2007
United States942 Posts
March 20 2008 05:07 GMT
#1355
You lynched Inc.....better hope he doesn't run after you with a butcher knife, Ace. Hahahaha. On another note, congrats to randombum for getting pardoner and Ace for getting mayor. Somewhat hilarious that you decided to lynch Inc.
Isnt that worth fighting for? Isnt that worth dying for? - Morpheus
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-20 05:09:05
March 20 2008 05:08 GMT
#1356
They did take out the biggest target per say.

phat move
Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-20 05:10:12
March 20 2008 05:09 GMT
#1357
On March 20 2008 14:08 Showtime! wrote:
They did take out the biggest target per say.

phat move


I think I know your role.
+ Show Spoiler +
Troll
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-03-20 05:11:53
March 20 2008 05:10 GMT
#1358
ShaLLoW are you mad because I took over your role from the last game?

I think someone needs a lollipop.

Too bad I don't have any special powers.

Oh, wait: to annoy!
Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
March 20 2008 05:11 GMT
#1359
If you're still complaining about Incontrol being lynched, and you have a better idea then prove it.

I'm not going to lynch anyone that voted because that would eliminate a somewhat active player.

Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
HotZhot
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Colombia677 Posts
March 20 2008 05:11 GMT
#1360
Well it's not a good idea to post on mafia if you are drunk, gets you lynched very far...although it can be a trick
I only smile in the darK [] sAviOr//JaeDong Fan 4 Ever ~ CJ Entusman # 7
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 349 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 161
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 467
Bale 50
League of Legends
Doublelift4514
Other Games
summit1g9131
JimRising 562
ViBE228
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• Light_VIP 9
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1122
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 43m
Patches Events
13h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 43m
OSC
21h 43m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.