• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:02
CEST 05:02
KST 12:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10309 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 150

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 280 Next
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 11 2024 07:38 GMT
#2981
On June 11 2024 16:37 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 16:35 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 16:33 Koshi wrote:
Sandroba/DMB/+1

Can we all agree on this? Before we look for the third?


IM not sure on Sandro.

I think DMB is likely.

Yes. Just like we are not sure about DMB. But let's argue which of these 2 is most likely today.

Really like the way you guys approached Oats. Except 1-2 adhoms it was enjoyable to read. There is for sure a lot of town in your team.


I think rayn is a better lynch than DMB even.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 11 2024 07:38 GMT
#2982
@raynpelilkoneet:

I'm sorry for upsetting you. That was not my intention.

I'm just trying to understand your case, and right now I am struggling to do so.

If you'd like to discuss this further, please feel free to explain where I am misunderstanding you, and I will do my best to listen. Otherwise, I am fine to agree to disagree. I'm not trying to misrepresent you, just to get a clear idea of what you are saying.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2024 07:39 GMT
#2983
Tfrel bro.
It is impossible all mafia is in Koshi rayn dmb and Oats.

If you think 3/4 are you are still in one of the most unique situations in mafia history. No mafia team ever pushes like this.

So more likely it is 2/4 and the 2 townies in Koshi rayn dmb and Oats found the third mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2024 07:40 GMT
#2984
On June 11 2024 16:38 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 16:37 Koshi wrote:
On June 11 2024 16:35 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 16:33 Koshi wrote:
Sandroba/DMB/+1

Can we all agree on this? Before we look for the third?


IM not sure on Sandro.

I think DMB is likely.

Yes. Just like we are not sure about DMB. But let's argue which of these 2 is most likely today.

Really like the way you guys approached Oats. Except 1-2 adhoms it was enjoyable to read. There is for sure a lot of town in your team.


I think rayn is a better lynch than DMB even.

Damn. I thinkbrayn would play better as mafia. Because his goal is to not get lynched then.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2024 07:41 GMT
#2985
On June 11 2024 16:39 Koshi wrote:
Tfrel bro.
It is impossible all in Koshi rayn dmb and Oats is mafia.

If you think 3/4 are you are still in one of the most unique situations in mafia history. No mafia team ever pushes like this.

So more likely it is 2/4 and the 2 townies in Koshi rayn dmb and Oats found the third mafia.

Ebwop
I had a good night of sleep.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 07:42 GMT
#2986
On June 11 2024 16:38 AlphaZero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 16:37 Koshi wrote:
On June 11 2024 16:35 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 16:33 Koshi wrote:
Sandroba/DMB/+1

Can we all agree on this? Before we look for the third?


IM not sure on Sandro.

I think DMB is likely.

Yes. Just like we are not sure about DMB. But let's argue which of these 2 is most likely today.

Really like the way you guys approached Oats. Except 1-2 adhoms it was enjoyable to read. There is for sure a lot of town in your team.


I think rayn is a better lynch than DMB even.
Stay on rayn please

I'm really enjoying how this is creating some.push pull tension. Need more votes to bring out the rest of town

Game is finally on!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2024 07:43 GMT
#2987
I am willing to vote dmb.
Not rayn. Not yet.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2024 07:44 GMT
#2988
If sandrobe becomes town. I am willing to switch rayn. But before that. Never.
I had a good night of sleep.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 11 2024 07:44 GMT
#2989
On June 11 2024 16:39 Koshi wrote:
Tfrel bro.
It is impossible all mafia is in Koshi rayn dmb and Oats.

If you think 3/4 are you are still in one of the most unique situations in mafia history. No mafia team ever pushes like this.

So more likely it is 2/4 and the 2 townies in Koshi rayn dmb and Oats found the third mafia.
No offense, but Koshi, have you read the thread? I am well aware of this and said this here:
On June 11 2024 09:33 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 09:28 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:25 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:21 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:18 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:12 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 08:49 Mocsta wrote:
Az
To confirm your considering a grouping of

((Rayn/koshi); scott: (dmb / altm lurker)?


Im dropping scott for now, I think its pretty clear that I am missing something, because all my big town reads think he is town. (trfel/marv)


I like oats as mafia if im being really open and honest. he seems to be flying under the radar a bit too much
cool

Scott is looking better to me. Glad there is alignment there to not focus today on Scott.

I still like the vivax lynch and there does appear to be resistance today from the bottom end of the group which to me is much different build up to kelsier.

I will vote rayn if there is enough for majority

Oats. I'm still giving a town pass today although he is progressively coming across to me as shitting the thread. I want to give benefit of the doubt he's as lost as me and is equally a provocative style player.


I’d also lynch Rayn. Trfel what you think of a Rayn lynch?
I'm willing to lynch die_meatbaby, raynpelikoneet, or Koshi. It's hard for me to figure out which lynch is best.


I’m also fine with all that. But I’m relying on your analysis to be honest.

That being said I’d prefer to try the harder lynches now while your still alive.
I am kinda giving up due to frustration and insanity. I can't figure out which lynch is best, and they're all coming off incredibly scummy. But it's unlikely they are all mafia, next to impossible, it's never ever so simple.

Then there's the kicker that even if we figure it out we probably don't have the support. But oh well.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2024 07:44 GMT
#2990
Really positive night.

Thank you again Oatsmaster.
I had a good night of sleep.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 07:45 GMT
#2991
On June 11 2024 16:38 Trfel wrote:
@raynpelilkoneet:

I'm sorry for upsetting you. That was not my intention.

I'm just trying to understand your case, and right now I am struggling to do so.

If you'd like to discuss this further, please feel free to explain where I am misunderstanding you, and I will do my best to listen. Otherwise, I am fine to agree to disagree. I'm not trying to misrepresent you, just to get a clear idea of what you are saying.
Dude. Remove yourself from the echo chamber.

Step away have a wank and enjoy the hardwork put in to date

Sometimes town just needs to have faith and trust the process

There are some.tone/behavioural shifts emerging. A sense of urgency finally coming out. That means better reads and insights

Let it play and the come back to tell us all about it



Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2024 07:46 GMT
#2992
On June 11 2024 16:44 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 16:39 Koshi wrote:
Tfrel bro.
It is impossible all mafia is in Koshi rayn dmb and Oats.

If you think 3/4 are you are still in one of the most unique situations in mafia history. No mafia team ever pushes like this.

So more likely it is 2/4 and the 2 townies in Koshi rayn dmb and Oats found the third mafia.
No offense, but Koshi, have you read the thread? I am well aware of this and said this here:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 09:33 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:28 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:25 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:21 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:18 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:12 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 08:49 Mocsta wrote:
Az
To confirm your considering a grouping of

((Rayn/koshi); scott: (dmb / altm lurker)?


Im dropping scott for now, I think its pretty clear that I am missing something, because all my big town reads think he is town. (trfel/marv)


I like oats as mafia if im being really open and honest. he seems to be flying under the radar a bit too much
cool

Scott is looking better to me. Glad there is alignment there to not focus today on Scott.

I still like the vivax lynch and there does appear to be resistance today from the bottom end of the group which to me is much different build up to kelsier.

I will vote rayn if there is enough for majority

Oats. I'm still giving a town pass today although he is progressively coming across to me as shitting the thread. I want to give benefit of the doubt he's as lost as me and is equally a provocative style player.


I’d also lynch Rayn. Trfel what you think of a Rayn lynch?
I'm willing to lynch die_meatbaby, raynpelikoneet, or Koshi. It's hard for me to figure out which lynch is best.


I’m also fine with all that. But I’m relying on your analysis to be honest.

That being said I’d prefer to try the harder lynches now while your still alive.
I am kinda giving up due to frustration and insanity. I can't figure out which lynch is best, and they're all coming off incredibly scummy. But it's unlikely they are all mafia, next to impossible, it's never ever so simple.

Then there's the kicker that even if we figure it out we probably don't have the support. But oh well.

Yes. But the part that the townies in that list have a brain and are also trying to solve the game is lost on you.

You were rude to Oats.
You are doomsday posting because we dont exactly think like you do. While if Sandroba is mafia. We are presenting you the full solution to the game and you repay us with talking about conceding.

Not fun bro
I had a good night of sleep.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 07:56 GMT
#2993
Lol rude to oats

Gtfo

Can't remember koshi

How did you go from mocsta as scum on n1 to choosing dmb over rayn over mocsta
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2024 08:03 GMT
#2994
On June 11 2024 16:56 Mocsta wrote:
Lol rude to oats

Gtfo

Can't remember koshi

How did you go from mocsta as scum on n1 to choosing dmb over rayn over mocsta

He was. Very briefly. But that's ok. I am also rude at times.

N1 was first hour of the day for me. But I had you as mafia because I thought you were pushing a specific narrative in the thread. I thought you were not trying to solve the game as a whole. Just limiting yourself to a specific part.

But I had doubts if I was correct on you. The Vivax excursion left me angry and I came back to what I originally thought. I drew a line before going to bed between the two camps.

And the talk you guys had with Oatsmaster made me see that I was wrong and that there is a strong core in your side of town.

Now we are here. Your camp has a strong towncore, I have Oats and Scott.

The solution is dmb/sandroba and 1 more.
I had a good night of sleep.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 11 2024 08:04 GMT
#2995
On June 11 2024 16:46 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 16:44 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 16:39 Koshi wrote:
Tfrel bro.
It is impossible all mafia is in Koshi rayn dmb and Oats.

If you think 3/4 are you are still in one of the most unique situations in mafia history. No mafia team ever pushes like this.

So more likely it is 2/4 and the 2 townies in Koshi rayn dmb and Oats found the third mafia.
No offense, but Koshi, have you read the thread? I am well aware of this and said this here:
On June 11 2024 09:33 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:28 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:25 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:21 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:18 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:12 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 08:49 Mocsta wrote:
Az
To confirm your considering a grouping of

((Rayn/koshi); scott: (dmb / altm lurker)?


Im dropping scott for now, I think its pretty clear that I am missing something, because all my big town reads think he is town. (trfel/marv)


I like oats as mafia if im being really open and honest. he seems to be flying under the radar a bit too much
cool

Scott is looking better to me. Glad there is alignment there to not focus today on Scott.

I still like the vivax lynch and there does appear to be resistance today from the bottom end of the group which to me is much different build up to kelsier.

I will vote rayn if there is enough for majority

Oats. I'm still giving a town pass today although he is progressively coming across to me as shitting the thread. I want to give benefit of the doubt he's as lost as me and is equally a provocative style player.


I’d also lynch Rayn. Trfel what you think of a Rayn lynch?
I'm willing to lynch die_meatbaby, raynpelikoneet, or Koshi. It's hard for me to figure out which lynch is best.


I’m also fine with all that. But I’m relying on your analysis to be honest.

That being said I’d prefer to try the harder lynches now while your still alive.
I am kinda giving up due to frustration and insanity. I can't figure out which lynch is best, and they're all coming off incredibly scummy. But it's unlikely they are all mafia, next to impossible, it's never ever so simple.

Then there's the kicker that even if we figure it out we probably don't have the support. But oh well.

Yes. But the part that the townies in that list have a brain and are also trying to solve the game is lost on you.

You were rude to Oats.
You are doomsday posting because we dont exactly think like you do. While if Sandroba is mafia. We are presenting you the full solution to the game and you repay us with talking about conceding.

Not fun bro
What?

I was impatient and rude with Oatsmaster. I apologized, and I will try to do better. For what it's worth, he wasn't particularly kind to me either.

I'm well aware that town players can think differently and have different conclusions than me. This is why I have been working to figure out who is mafia and who isn't. For example, I've reached out to die_meatbaby multiple times to try and understand where she is coming from, and if she is town, to try and realize that. She has generally not responded. I know I got frustrated with Oatsmaster, but this wasn't due to the fact that he was disagreeing with me, it was the way he was doing so, with constant comments seemingly trying to get under my skin. I'm not proud of this by an means, but you can't say it's the same as getting mad at someone for simply disagreeing.

I'm not really sorry for getting discouraged? Nothing against Alakaslam at all, stuff happens, but if he's town, that puts us in a really rough spot. When you combine the missing vote with the lack of logic and the antagonizing chip shots, it's pretty darn discouraging.

At the same time, I have a right to play the game and try to find mafia, and a part of that is trying to figure out what is right and what isn't. I don't mean to be insulting to anyone, or frustrating to anyone, but at the same time, if someone says something that I think is wrong, I have a right to say so. Just as anyone else has a right to say so if I say something they think is wrong. It's a two way street.

Yes, I've been far from perfect. But your post above is quite the mischaracterization of my play.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 11 2024 08:05 GMT
#2996
I am not voting anyone outside of the pool of:
sandroba.

Lynch me if you want.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2024 08:07 GMT
#2997
I think there is max 1 mafia in Vivax, Tfrel, Mocsta and Tfrel. Potentially 0. So if you 4 want rayn, and rayn does not want to come to me and talk to me, I can vote him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 08:08 GMT
#2998
On June 11 2024 17:03 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 16:56 Mocsta wrote:
Lol rude to oats

Gtfo

Can't remember koshi

How did you go from mocsta as scum on n1 to choosing dmb over rayn over mocsta

He was. Very briefly. But that's ok. I am also rude at times.

N1 was first hour of the day for me. But I had you as mafia because I thought you were pushing a specific narrative in the thread. I thought you were not trying to solve the game as a whole. Just limiting yourself to a specific part.

But I had doubts if I was correct on you. The Vivax excursion left me angry and I came back to what I originally thought. I drew a line before going to bed between the two camps.

And the talk you guys had with Oatsmaster made me see that I was wrong and that there is a strong core in your side of town.

Now we are here. Your camp has a strong towncore, I have Oats and Scott.

The solution is dmb/sandroba and 1 more.
I need more specificity please

What narrative are you talking about? As in what precisely stood out above all else, and why was that scummy to focus on given that as you said there was only one hour of gameplay notched on your belt.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 11 2024 08:08 GMT
#2999
On June 11 2024 17:07 Koshi wrote:
I think there is max 1 mafia in Vivax, Tfrel, Mocsta and Tfrel. Potentially 0. So if you 4 want rayn, and rayn does not want to come to me and talk to me, I can vote him.

What do we need to talk about?
table for two on a tv tray
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 08:09 GMT
#3000
Travel

Stop biting
Im.sorry to say. It's adding noise

Move on. Have a tug..come back and analyse what comes out of this

Please
Prev 1 148 149 150 151 152 280 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings127
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 232
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10723
Terrorterran 9
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1150
NeuroSwarm203
febbydoto20
League of Legends
JimRising 703
Counter-Strike
taco 279
minikerr44
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King284
hungrybox133
Other Games
summit1g9486
Maynarde207
ArmadaUGS35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick446
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 5
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 180
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo636
• Rush411
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 58m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
7h 58m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 58m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.