• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:31
CEST 09:31
KST 16:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12583 users

Sweet Summer Mafia - Page 151

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 280 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2024 08:09 GMT
#3001
On June 11 2024 17:04 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 16:46 Koshi wrote:
On June 11 2024 16:44 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 16:39 Koshi wrote:
Tfrel bro.
It is impossible all mafia is in Koshi rayn dmb and Oats.

If you think 3/4 are you are still in one of the most unique situations in mafia history. No mafia team ever pushes like this.

So more likely it is 2/4 and the 2 townies in Koshi rayn dmb and Oats found the third mafia.
No offense, but Koshi, have you read the thread? I am well aware of this and said this here:
On June 11 2024 09:33 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:28 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:25 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:21 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:18 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:12 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 08:49 Mocsta wrote:
Az
To confirm your considering a grouping of

((Rayn/koshi); scott: (dmb / altm lurker)?


Im dropping scott for now, I think its pretty clear that I am missing something, because all my big town reads think he is town. (trfel/marv)


I like oats as mafia if im being really open and honest. he seems to be flying under the radar a bit too much
cool

Scott is looking better to me. Glad there is alignment there to not focus today on Scott.

I still like the vivax lynch and there does appear to be resistance today from the bottom end of the group which to me is much different build up to kelsier.

I will vote rayn if there is enough for majority

Oats. I'm still giving a town pass today although he is progressively coming across to me as shitting the thread. I want to give benefit of the doubt he's as lost as me and is equally a provocative style player.


I’d also lynch Rayn. Trfel what you think of a Rayn lynch?
I'm willing to lynch die_meatbaby, raynpelikoneet, or Koshi. It's hard for me to figure out which lynch is best.


I’m also fine with all that. But I’m relying on your analysis to be honest.

That being said I’d prefer to try the harder lynches now while your still alive.
I am kinda giving up due to frustration and insanity. I can't figure out which lynch is best, and they're all coming off incredibly scummy. But it's unlikely they are all mafia, next to impossible, it's never ever so simple.

Then there's the kicker that even if we figure it out we probably don't have the support. But oh well.

Yes. But the part that the townies in that list have a brain and are also trying to solve the game is lost on you.

You were rude to Oats.
You are doomsday posting because we dont exactly think like you do. While if Sandroba is mafia. We are presenting you the full solution to the game and you repay us with talking about conceding.

Not fun bro
What?

I was impatient and rude with Oatsmaster. I apologized, and I will try to do better. For what it's worth, he wasn't particularly kind to me either.

I'm well aware that town players can think differently and have different conclusions than me. This is why I have been working to figure out who is mafia and who isn't. For example, I've reached out to die_meatbaby multiple times to try and understand where she is coming from, and if she is town, to try and realize that. She has generally not responded. I know I got frustrated with Oatsmaster, but this wasn't due to the fact that he was disagreeing with me, it was the way he was doing so, with constant comments seemingly trying to get under my skin. I'm not proud of this by an means, but you can't say it's the same as getting mad at someone for simply disagreeing.

I'm not really sorry for getting discouraged? Nothing against Alakaslam at all, stuff happens, but if he's town, that puts us in a really rough spot. When you combine the missing vote with the lack of logic and the antagonizing chip shots, it's pretty darn discouraging.

At the same time, I have a right to play the game and try to find mafia, and a part of that is trying to figure out what is right and what isn't. I don't mean to be insulting to anyone, or frustrating to anyone, but at the same time, if someone says something that I think is wrong, I have a right to say so. Just as anyone else has a right to say so if I say something they think is wrong. It's a two way street.

Yes, I've been far from perfect. But your post above is quite the mischaracterization of my play.

Yes. I was a little snippy snappy because you asked me if I could read.

You want me to vote rayn? I'll give you my vote.
I had a good night of sleep.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 08:09 GMT
#3002
On June 11 2024 17:09 Mocsta wrote:
Travel

Stop biting
Im.sorry to say. It's adding noise

Move on. Have a tug..come back and analyse what comes out of this

Please
trfel sorry
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 08:10 GMT
#3003
On June 11 2024 17:07 Koshi wrote:
I think there is max 1 mafia in Vivax, Tfrel, Mocsta and Tfrel. Potentially 0. So if you 4 want rayn, and rayn does not want to come to me and talk to me, I can vote him.
Thank you

You are welcome to come again any time
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2024 08:11 GMT
#3004
On June 11 2024 17:08 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 17:03 Koshi wrote:
On June 11 2024 16:56 Mocsta wrote:
Lol rude to oats

Gtfo

Can't remember koshi

How did you go from mocsta as scum on n1 to choosing dmb over rayn over mocsta

He was. Very briefly. But that's ok. I am also rude at times.

N1 was first hour of the day for me. But I had you as mafia because I thought you were pushing a specific narrative in the thread. I thought you were not trying to solve the game as a whole. Just limiting yourself to a specific part.

But I had doubts if I was correct on you. The Vivax excursion left me angry and I came back to what I originally thought. I drew a line before going to bed between the two camps.

And the talk you guys had with Oatsmaster made me see that I was wrong and that there is a strong core in your side of town.

Now we are here. Your camp has a strong towncore, I have Oats and Scott.

The solution is dmb/sandroba and 1 more.
I need more specificity please

What narrative are you talking about? As in what precisely stood out above all else, and why was that scummy to focus on given that as you said there was only one hour of gameplay notched on your belt.

Not really useful for me to go back to that. I think I wrote it down and marv agreed. Something about your filter being disconnecred from the game. I read your filter and I think scotts filter close to each other and your filter was less informative about how the game played out. Something like that.
It's how I tried to catch up
I had a good night of sleep.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
June 11 2024 08:12 GMT
#3005
On June 11 2024 17:09 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 17:04 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 16:46 Koshi wrote:
On June 11 2024 16:44 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 16:39 Koshi wrote:
Tfrel bro.
It is impossible all mafia is in Koshi rayn dmb and Oats.

If you think 3/4 are you are still in one of the most unique situations in mafia history. No mafia team ever pushes like this.

So more likely it is 2/4 and the 2 townies in Koshi rayn dmb and Oats found the third mafia.
No offense, but Koshi, have you read the thread? I am well aware of this and said this here:
On June 11 2024 09:33 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:28 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:25 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:21 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:18 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:12 AlphaZero wrote:
[quote]

Im dropping scott for now, I think its pretty clear that I am missing something, because all my big town reads think he is town. (trfel/marv)


I like oats as mafia if im being really open and honest. he seems to be flying under the radar a bit too much
cool

Scott is looking better to me. Glad there is alignment there to not focus today on Scott.

I still like the vivax lynch and there does appear to be resistance today from the bottom end of the group which to me is much different build up to kelsier.

I will vote rayn if there is enough for majority

Oats. I'm still giving a town pass today although he is progressively coming across to me as shitting the thread. I want to give benefit of the doubt he's as lost as me and is equally a provocative style player.


I’d also lynch Rayn. Trfel what you think of a Rayn lynch?
I'm willing to lynch die_meatbaby, raynpelikoneet, or Koshi. It's hard for me to figure out which lynch is best.


I’m also fine with all that. But I’m relying on your analysis to be honest.

That being said I’d prefer to try the harder lynches now while your still alive.
I am kinda giving up due to frustration and insanity. I can't figure out which lynch is best, and they're all coming off incredibly scummy. But it's unlikely they are all mafia, next to impossible, it's never ever so simple.

Then there's the kicker that even if we figure it out we probably don't have the support. But oh well.

Yes. But the part that the townies in that list have a brain and are also trying to solve the game is lost on you.

You were rude to Oats.
You are doomsday posting because we dont exactly think like you do. While if Sandroba is mafia. We are presenting you the full solution to the game and you repay us with talking about conceding.

Not fun bro
What?

I was impatient and rude with Oatsmaster. I apologized, and I will try to do better. For what it's worth, he wasn't particularly kind to me either.

I'm well aware that town players can think differently and have different conclusions than me. This is why I have been working to figure out who is mafia and who isn't. For example, I've reached out to die_meatbaby multiple times to try and understand where she is coming from, and if she is town, to try and realize that. She has generally not responded. I know I got frustrated with Oatsmaster, but this wasn't due to the fact that he was disagreeing with me, it was the way he was doing so, with constant comments seemingly trying to get under my skin. I'm not proud of this by an means, but you can't say it's the same as getting mad at someone for simply disagreeing.

I'm not really sorry for getting discouraged? Nothing against Alakaslam at all, stuff happens, but if he's town, that puts us in a really rough spot. When you combine the missing vote with the lack of logic and the antagonizing chip shots, it's pretty darn discouraging.

At the same time, I have a right to play the game and try to find mafia, and a part of that is trying to figure out what is right and what isn't. I don't mean to be insulting to anyone, or frustrating to anyone, but at the same time, if someone says something that I think is wrong, I have a right to say so. Just as anyone else has a right to say so if I say something they think is wrong. It's a two way street.

Yes, I've been far from perfect. But your post above is quite the mischaracterization of my play.

Yes. I was a little snippy snappy because you asked me if I could read.

You want me to vote rayn? I'll give you my vote.
Okay, that's fair. I apologize.

It was a culmination of frustrations of being asked things I've just said. I know it's natural for people to miss things, I miss things all the time, I just feel like it's been happening a lot this game, almost deliberately, to be obnoxious.

You should vote whoever you think is most likely to flip mafia. I could be wrong. I'm trying to re-evaluate sandroba right now.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2024 08:13 GMT
#3006
On June 11 2024 17:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 17:07 Koshi wrote:
I think there is max 1 mafia in Vivax, Tfrel, Mocsta and Tfrel. Potentially 0. So if you 4 want rayn, and rayn does not want to come to me and talk to me, I can vote him.

What do we need to talk about?

You agree that AZ, Mocsta, Tfrel and Vivax were vero constructive and pro town in that conversation with Oats?

Felt like 5 townies talking.
I had a good night of sleep.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 08:13 GMT
#3007
On June 11 2024 17:11 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 17:08 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:03 Koshi wrote:
On June 11 2024 16:56 Mocsta wrote:
Lol rude to oats

Gtfo

Can't remember koshi

How did you go from mocsta as scum on n1 to choosing dmb over rayn over mocsta

He was. Very briefly. But that's ok. I am also rude at times.

N1 was first hour of the day for me. But I had you as mafia because I thought you were pushing a specific narrative in the thread. I thought you were not trying to solve the game as a whole. Just limiting yourself to a specific part.

But I had doubts if I was correct on you. The Vivax excursion left me angry and I came back to what I originally thought. I drew a line before going to bed between the two camps.

And the talk you guys had with Oatsmaster made me see that I was wrong and that there is a strong core in your side of town.

Now we are here. Your camp has a strong towncore, I have Oats and Scott.

The solution is dmb/sandroba and 1 more.
I need more specificity please

What narrative are you talking about? As in what precisely stood out above all else, and why was that scummy to focus on given that as you said there was only one hour of gameplay notched on your belt.

Not really useful for me to go back to that. I think I wrote it down and marv agreed. Something about your filter being disconnecred from the game. I read your filter and I think scotts filter close to each other and your filter was less informative about how the game played out. Something like that.
It's how I tried to catch up
yeah ok. That's acceptable

I just need the rayn vote for now
Will check the marv thing in future if necessary
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 08:15 GMT
#3008
On June 11 2024 17:12 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 17:09 Koshi wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:04 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 16:46 Koshi wrote:
On June 11 2024 16:44 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 16:39 Koshi wrote:
Tfrel bro.
It is impossible all mafia is in Koshi rayn dmb and Oats.

If you think 3/4 are you are still in one of the most unique situations in mafia history. No mafia team ever pushes like this.

So more likely it is 2/4 and the 2 townies in Koshi rayn dmb and Oats found the third mafia.
No offense, but Koshi, have you read the thread? I am well aware of this and said this here:
On June 11 2024 09:33 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:28 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:25 Trfel wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:21 AlphaZero wrote:
On June 11 2024 09:18 Mocsta wrote:
[quote]cool

Scott is looking better to me. Glad there is alignment there to not focus today on Scott.

I still like the vivax lynch and there does appear to be resistance today from the bottom end of the group which to me is much different build up to kelsier.

I will vote rayn if there is enough for majority

Oats. I'm still giving a town pass today although he is progressively coming across to me as shitting the thread. I want to give benefit of the doubt he's as lost as me and is equally a provocative style player.


I’d also lynch Rayn. Trfel what you think of a Rayn lynch?
I'm willing to lynch die_meatbaby, raynpelikoneet, or Koshi. It's hard for me to figure out which lynch is best.


I’m also fine with all that. But I’m relying on your analysis to be honest.

That being said I’d prefer to try the harder lynches now while your still alive.
I am kinda giving up due to frustration and insanity. I can't figure out which lynch is best, and they're all coming off incredibly scummy. But it's unlikely they are all mafia, next to impossible, it's never ever so simple.

Then there's the kicker that even if we figure it out we probably don't have the support. But oh well.

Yes. But the part that the townies in that list have a brain and are also trying to solve the game is lost on you.

You were rude to Oats.
You are doomsday posting because we dont exactly think like you do. While if Sandroba is mafia. We are presenting you the full solution to the game and you repay us with talking about conceding.

Not fun bro
What?

I was impatient and rude with Oatsmaster. I apologized, and I will try to do better. For what it's worth, he wasn't particularly kind to me either.

I'm well aware that town players can think differently and have different conclusions than me. This is why I have been working to figure out who is mafia and who isn't. For example, I've reached out to die_meatbaby multiple times to try and understand where she is coming from, and if she is town, to try and realize that. She has generally not responded. I know I got frustrated with Oatsmaster, but this wasn't due to the fact that he was disagreeing with me, it was the way he was doing so, with constant comments seemingly trying to get under my skin. I'm not proud of this by an means, but you can't say it's the same as getting mad at someone for simply disagreeing.

I'm not really sorry for getting discouraged? Nothing against Alakaslam at all, stuff happens, but if he's town, that puts us in a really rough spot. When you combine the missing vote with the lack of logic and the antagonizing chip shots, it's pretty darn discouraging.

At the same time, I have a right to play the game and try to find mafia, and a part of that is trying to figure out what is right and what isn't. I don't mean to be insulting to anyone, or frustrating to anyone, but at the same time, if someone says something that I think is wrong, I have a right to say so. Just as anyone else has a right to say so if I say something they think is wrong. It's a two way street.

Yes, I've been far from perfect. But your post above is quite the mischaracterization of my play.

Yes. I was a little snippy snappy because you asked me if I could read.

You want me to vote rayn? I'll give you my vote.
Okay, that's fair. I apologize.

It was a culmination of frustrations of being asked things I've just said. I know it's natural for people to miss things, I miss things all the time, I just feel like it's been happening a lot this game, almost deliberately, to be obnoxious.

You should vote whoever you think is most likely to flip mafia. I could be wrong. I'm trying to re-evaluate sandroba right now.
kiss and made up. How lovely.

Revaluate as you need just stay on rayn whilst doing it please.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 11 2024 08:15 GMT
#3009
On June 11 2024 17:13 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 17:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:07 Koshi wrote:
I think there is max 1 mafia in Vivax, Tfrel, Mocsta and Tfrel. Potentially 0. So if you 4 want rayn, and rayn does not want to come to me and talk to me, I can vote him.

What do we need to talk about?

You agree that AZ, Mocsta, Tfrel and Vivax were vero constructive and pro town in that conversation with Oats?

Felt like 5 townies talking.

What discussion are you talking about?
The one where Oats tries to tell them to vote for sandroba and everyone else is zero constructive?
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2024 08:15 GMT
#3010
On June 10 2024 07:33 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2024 07:26 Koshi wrote:
Mocsta is playing very well if mafia.
My initial ping was that I read too many posts from him that didnt help me solve the game. And after reading his filter I didnt change my mind. If I would pnly fead Mocsta his filter I would probably have a very bad grasp on this game. Way worse than for example scott his filter.

I like this
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2024 08:17 GMT
#3011
On June 11 2024 17:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 17:13 Koshi wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:07 Koshi wrote:
I think there is max 1 mafia in Vivax, Tfrel, Mocsta and Tfrel. Potentially 0. So if you 4 want rayn, and rayn does not want to come to me and talk to me, I can vote him.

What do we need to talk about?

You agree that AZ, Mocsta, Tfrel and Vivax were vero constructive and pro town in that conversation with Oats?

Felt like 5 townies talking.

What discussion are you talking about?
The one where Oats tries to tell them to vote for sandroba and everyone else is zero constructive?

They are blind to sandroba because the spotlight is on dmb you me
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 11 2024 08:17 GMT
#3012
But the talk was good. It felt like 5 townies. Did you feel deceit?
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 11 2024 08:24 GMT
#3013
On June 11 2024 17:17 Koshi wrote:
But the talk was good. It felt like 5 townies. Did you feel deceit?

There is no need for any deceit. There is only need for not to vote for sandroba.
Mocsta didn't do shit all, and when people started talking about lynching me he just rolled with it.
AZ became dumb after being smart on D1.
Trfel and Vivax are town. Idk what Vivax actually is doing and Trfel is just too tunneled to objectively look at any argument at all in the game, so he is lost cause.
table for two on a tv tray
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 08:25 GMT
#3014
On June 11 2024 17:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 17:17 Koshi wrote:
But the talk was good. It felt like 5 townies. Did you feel deceit?

There is no need for any deceit. There is only need for not to vote for sandroba.
Mocsta didn't do shit all, and when people started talking about lynching me he just rolled with it.
AZ became dumb after being smart on D1.
Trfel and Vivax are town. Idk what Vivax actually is doing and Trfel is just too tunneled to objectively look at any argument at all in the game, so he is lost cause.

So you're arguing there was 4-5mafia?

I dunno who the 5th is that koshi talks of
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 11 2024 08:26 GMT
#3015
Mybe Vivax is too hung up on the fact that he thinks DMB is mafia, and DMB is voting for sandroba?
What choice does DMB have though, as mafia, because she is the counter wagon at the time?
Or DMB is town and smart and voting for mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 11 2024 08:26 GMT
#3016
On June 11 2024 17:25 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 17:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:17 Koshi wrote:
But the talk was good. It felt like 5 townies. Did you feel deceit?

There is no need for any deceit. There is only need for not to vote for sandroba.
Mocsta didn't do shit all, and when people started talking about lynching me he just rolled with it.
AZ became dumb after being smart on D1.
Trfel and Vivax are town. Idk what Vivax actually is doing and Trfel is just too tunneled to objectively look at any argument at all in the game, so he is lost cause.

So you're arguing there was 4-5mafia?

I dunno who the 5th is that koshi talks of

are you fucking stupid?
table for two on a tv tray
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
June 11 2024 08:28 GMT
#3017
On June 11 2024 17:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 17:25 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:17 Koshi wrote:
But the talk was good. It felt like 5 townies. Did you feel deceit?

There is no need for any deceit. There is only need for not to vote for sandroba.
Mocsta didn't do shit all, and when people started talking about lynching me he just rolled with it.
AZ became dumb after being smart on D1.
Trfel and Vivax are town. Idk what Vivax actually is doing and Trfel is just too tunneled to objectively look at any argument at all in the game, so he is lost cause.

So you're arguing there was 4-5mafia?

I dunno who the 5th is that koshi talks of

are you fucking stupid?
let's go with yes as I'm reading what you're writing

Koshi asked a yes/no question and I saw waffles

Stupid, mofo waffles
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 11 2024 08:29 GMT
#3018
mhm..
table for two on a tv tray
AlphaZero
Profile Joined June 2024
Korea (South)759 Posts
June 11 2024 08:42 GMT
#3019
On June 11 2024 17:28 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2024 17:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:25 Mocsta wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 11 2024 17:17 Koshi wrote:
But the talk was good. It felt like 5 townies. Did you feel deceit?

There is no need for any deceit. There is only need for not to vote for sandroba.
Mocsta didn't do shit all, and when people started talking about lynching me he just rolled with it.
AZ became dumb after being smart on D1.
Trfel and Vivax are town. Idk what Vivax actually is doing and Trfel is just too tunneled to objectively look at any argument at all in the game, so he is lost cause.

So you're arguing there was 4-5mafia?

I dunno who the 5th is that koshi talks of

are you fucking stupid?
let's go with yes as I'm reading what you're writing

Koshi asked a yes/no question and I saw waffles

Stupid, mofo waffles


Tbh that was bad mocsta.
"AlphaZero: Four Hours to World Class from a Standing Start"
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 11 2024 08:43 GMT
#3020
Come on Koshi can you even see what that guy is writing??
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 280 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 688
soO 550
Hyuk 408
BeSt 331
Mind 36
Shinee 31
Bale 23
ZergMaN 11
yabsab 10
Dota 2
monkeys_forever933
XaKoH 541
XcaliburYe130
League of Legends
JimRising 545
Other Games
summit1g9587
olofmeister606
ceh9473
Livibee153
Mew2King104
Happy72
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick560
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH351
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2297
League of Legends
• Rush1527
• Stunt454
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 29m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
3h 29m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 29m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.