• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:09
CEST 18:09
KST 01:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7338 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 50 Next All
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 16:26 GMT
#2108
On March 06 2024 01:20 CopCake wrote:
Like, I want to rule out that vivax is not mafia with two big names.

He's basically been the center of attention would scum do that willingly like he did. I don't think so
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 16:29 GMT
#2112
On March 06 2024 01:26 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:24 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:23 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:21 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:14 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:12 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:10 CopCake wrote:
@HAPPA AND TRFEL

I have a small job for you.

Do you think this vivax from this game:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?user=Vivax

and this misslynched vivax day 1:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/618165-winter-warfare-mafia?user=Vivax

is the same?

Why would he claim something SO DANGEROUS, if he knows that, at the end of the day, people can be crazy enough to misslynch him? even if a claim of that caliber that is stupid?

Vivax, did you ever considered that idk, any other blue roles, that maybe got into the hands of someone insane, could also claim or soft claim something? Did you ever consider the fuck fest your claim would create?


The fuckfest can be over if you allow it to.

Why are you shielding Trfel and why don‘t you suspect Slam if you think his claim was fake.

Those are better questions


Slam could have want to out the game and the claim is pretty bad. Considering it serious is stupid.

But this is a theory.

Sup Slam, are you for real the cop?


Okay and Trfel just vanishing when he‘s typically a high WIM townie ?


You, dead on day 1 lynched, 7 pages.

Tfrel, killed night 4, 10 pages.


Why do people picture Tfrel someone who posts 24/7?


Don‘t know you tell me.

That still doesn‘t explain why you have to prevent him from accumulating votes.


Because he is not part of the Toby club, is neutral, and his reads are not based or influenced of "Oh Marv said this, so my read will be similar"

You know he was the MVP the game dead, chez and rayn were mafia.

You do not acknowledging this is suspicious.

I don't understand what your saying. What is toby club. And wouldn't being neutral be a more likely scum trait?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 16:38 GMT
#2120
On March 06 2024 01:33 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:29 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:26 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:24 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:23 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:21 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:14 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:12 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:10 CopCake wrote:
@HAPPA AND TRFEL

I have a small job for you.

Do you think this vivax from this game:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?user=Vivax

and this misslynched vivax day 1:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/618165-winter-warfare-mafia?user=Vivax

is the same?

Why would he claim something SO DANGEROUS, if he knows that, at the end of the day, people can be crazy enough to misslynch him? even if a claim of that caliber that is stupid?

Vivax, did you ever considered that idk, any other blue roles, that maybe got into the hands of someone insane, could also claim or soft claim something? Did you ever consider the fuck fest your claim would create?


The fuckfest can be over if you allow it to.

Why are you shielding Trfel and why don‘t you suspect Slam if you think his claim was fake.

Those are better questions


Slam could have want to out the game and the claim is pretty bad. Considering it serious is stupid.

But this is a theory.

Sup Slam, are you for real the cop?


Okay and Trfel just vanishing when he‘s typically a high WIM townie ?


You, dead on day 1 lynched, 7 pages.

Tfrel, killed night 4, 10 pages.


Why do people picture Tfrel someone who posts 24/7?


Don‘t know you tell me.

That still doesn‘t explain why you have to prevent him from accumulating votes.


Because he is not part of the Toby club, is neutral, and his reads are not based or influenced of "Oh Marv said this, so my read will be similar"

You know he was the MVP the game dead, chez and rayn were mafia.

You do not acknowledging this is suspicious.

I don't understand what your saying. What is toby club. And wouldn't being neutral be a more likely scum trait?


There is this clique of big egos or people who consider themselves high level players.

In this list there is koshi, marv, rayn, dp at least.

They try to figure out if they are town or mafia first and continue from there. Problem is, some of them are pretty good at scum and can fool people (rayn)

This is where people like Tfrel shine, because he, by being neutral and not influenced, have more accurate reads.

The neutral you are talking about is a read like "well, i think he is scummy but..." which is not a neutral read, just bullshit post pretending to be a read.

So by asking trfel you are hoping to gain what?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 16:54 GMT
#2140
On March 06 2024 01:49 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:45 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:40 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:29 CopCake wrote:
Like, I dont understand why is it so bad to question Vivax claim.

I have the right to do it if I wanted to.


Okay so outside of the claim, how is vivax mafia


The claim itself is just stupid, how he wants tfrel dead considering the last game, I dont think he is scumhunting

His reads

On March 05 2024 23:13 Vivax wrote:
I think rayn has a decent chance to flip mafia by the way.
Cop says he can't be because he'd be angrier but there's nothing that says he isn't simply more restrained in this game.

I'm moving cop out of the mafia pool just because of what Koshi said about her and good intentions. I still think she was struggling back then and took way too long to join the chorus calling my claim awful.

Iamperfection has dropped off a lot and looks a lot like Oats at this point. I just don't see any motivation to find the right lynch here. Erratic play. I believe Oats still didn't deliver an estimation of marv and Sandroba like I asked.

I don't want to lynch Palmar. I think marv is doing jack shit, and he didn't try to run for mayor for it. The Palmar vote was his first meaningful contribution, and everyone treated it like some high priest tossed a piece of metal from a pyramid and they went wild chasing it while screeching like a bunch of teenies at a rock concert.

I also think marv is kinda avoidant of DP and I know that marv has to fear DP if he's mafia. Him masoning Sandoba over DP is bad and might explain DPs lower effort.

MZ, Rels reasonable and pro-town all around but also a bit synthetic and lacking emotion for now. Not on the table for D1 I think and they have shown that they know what it takes to not lose to a casino.

DMB I think town. I liked most of the placements in her list and she had a golden opportunity to fall into her meta of antagonizing me just for fun and blending in with others doing so. I don't think she'd want a JK as mayor as mafia either.

That's about it for now. Otherwise:

Hapa joined discord and didn't post at all so I think it's due we make him the main secondary wagon that I can kill but I also need town's consent for it. Jealous works too, just make it visible please.


and an hour later

On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy



read progressions are not ok



Out of curiosity, have you played with vivax before?
And secondly, have you read the game you linked earlier?


Yeah, I have played with Vivax and yeah, that is why I said Tfrel MVP there.

So with what you linked, how is that not typical vivax? He literally does that that’s vivax


I do not understand his claim, when he knows he might suffer the danger of getting misslynched anyways because the claim is just so bad to be true. Which makes me believe that he could be mafia with at least two big names.

I want to rule out that probability, as easy as that.

But we have established he is bad it doesn't make him scum.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 17:27 GMT
#2167
This has been talked to death.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 18:17 GMT
#2187
Why should.it be one sided.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 18:31 GMT
#2188
I want to just get rid of ve looking again. His thing about claims just seems like a way to not take a stance to me.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 18:41 GMT
#2191
On March 06 2024 03:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
Thoughts on DMB Iamp?

I don't think scum. Dmbs posts in that game I obser gave me scum goosebumps like the entire game and everyone called me dumb there and I was right. More gut then anything I can rationalize I do think posting that list at that time just because 1 person asked is more likely to come from town in the timing it did.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 18:42 GMT
#2193
I'm certainly not married to it just a feeling
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 18:46 GMT
#2197
On March 06 2024 03:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yall can narrow it down by removing me from lynch lists if you want. IF not I get it, but that would be winning move.

I don't want to
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 18:48 GMT
#2200
Was there a jester role snuck in that I wasn't aware of
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 18:59 GMT
#2208
You guys cant all have the same icon someone switch
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 19:21 GMT
#2220
On March 06 2024 04:13 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 03:41 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 03:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
Thoughts on DMB Iamp?

I don't think scum. Dmbs posts in that game I obser gave me scum goosebumps like the entire game and everyone called me dumb there and I was right. More gut then anything I can rationalize I do think posting that list at that time just because 1 person asked is more likely to come from town in the timing it did.

No thoughts about the content of the list at all?

Mafia tend to be hyper focused on what people ask so it’s not surprising to me that she did that

Not particularly. I don't think much of dmb as a player at this time skill wise feel like they are still learning
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 19:28 GMT
#2226
This fake claim assertion just boggles my mind. Like at least break it down how it happened if your trying to convince someone. Like can you go look at how it happened and when and see if you reach the same conclusion.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 19:36 GMT
#2233
On March 06 2024 04:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 04:28 iamperfection wrote:
This fake claim assertion just boggles my mind. Like at least break it down how it happened if your trying to convince someone. Like can you go look at how it happened and when and see if you reach the same conclusion.

Me? Are you asking me why I think Vivax the player fake-claims? I don't care if you guys believe it, I could even be wrong. That's why I'm not arguing or trying to convince anyone, it just feels fake as fuck to me, opportunistic. No one will next game say "Oh Vivax did this awful terrible fakeclaim last game" so there's no danger in him doing it as town this game. Maybe he was salty he got VT. I have no idea and I don't fucking care. It completely hobbles the town, claiming D1 so I prefer to believe that Vivax is better than that and is claiming to become mayor as a VT, because the alternative makes my soul cry.

Then he is town so who cares like what's the point.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 20:04 GMT
#2244
Vivax please clearly state your action in the thread
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 20:11 GMT
#2245
I leave come back for shenanigans later.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 21:49 GMT
#2292
That trfel vote is one of the scummiest vote posts I have ever seen.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 21:49 GMT
#2293
Have to think if it's just really really bad
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 21:54 GMT
#2297
Lets have some fun I'm voting trfel
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM339
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 339
TKL 185
ProTech140
SteadfastSC 128
UpATreeSC 42
ByuN 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34082
Calm 3335
Shuttle 2260
Jaedong 1665
Mini 613
Horang2 561
EffOrt 497
Soma 310
Rush 298
Stork 238
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 235
ZerO 215
BeSt 176
Snow 157
firebathero 110
Mong 97
Zeus 85
hero 81
910 81
Mind 70
Hyun 44
sorry 41
Shine 37
Sharp 37
Free 35
Shinee 32
Yoon 30
ToSsGirL 27
Killer 25
PianO 24
Terrorterran 24
Aegong 20
JYJ 19
Bale 17
Trap 15
Rock 14
scan(afreeca) 14
Sexy 13
Sacsri 12
HiyA 11
Hm[arnc] 9
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5903
Dendi1211
League of Legends
KnowMe3
Counter-Strike
fl0m3440
Fnx 561
x6flipin453
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King79
ChuDatz33
Other Games
singsing2073
Liquid`RaSZi1256
B2W.Neo705
hiko657
ceh9387
crisheroes309
dupreeh309
Khaldor217
420jenkins214
Livibee213
QueenE122
Trikslyr84
Beastyqt76
Dewaltoss62
C9.Mang056
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV263
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH291
• Hinosc 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4108
• WagamamaTV394
League of Legends
• Nemesis2595
Other Games
• Shiphtur782
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 51m
INu's Battles
18h 51m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 51m
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.