• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:33
CEST 13:33
KST 20:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10317 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 35 Next All
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 15:09 GMT
#2036
🙄
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 16:10 GMT
#2089
@HAPPA AND TRFEL

I have a small job for you.

Do you think this vivax from this game:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?user=Vivax

and this misslynched vivax day 1:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/618165-winter-warfare-mafia?user=Vivax

is the same?

Why would he claim something SO DANGEROUS, if he knows that, at the end of the day, people can be crazy enough to misslynch him? even if a claim of that caliber that is stupid?

Vivax, did you ever considered that idk, any other blue roles, that maybe got into the hands of someone insane, could also claim or soft claim something? Did you ever consider the fuck fest your claim would create?


CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 16:11 GMT
#2091
I dont buy it, you know how people play here, you know that even if you have the best of the reasons, the VOCALS are the ones who control the lynches.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 16:12 GMT
#2093
On March 06 2024 01:10 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:08 Vivax wrote:
For posterity I‘ll let it be known that if I had a say I‘d have lynched Trfel.

No worries though won‘t try to be a hero.

I am going to trust CC and Sandroba. Otherwise I would have as well liked it. But maybe not over Palmar and Hapa.


Tfrel is a person who is neautral and level headed. His reads are good for that reason.

I honestly think that mafia knows about his last game and is scared of him.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 16:14 GMT
#2095
On March 06 2024 01:12 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:10 CopCake wrote:
@HAPPA AND TRFEL

I have a small job for you.

Do you think this vivax from this game:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?user=Vivax

and this misslynched vivax day 1:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/618165-winter-warfare-mafia?user=Vivax

is the same?

Why would he claim something SO DANGEROUS, if he knows that, at the end of the day, people can be crazy enough to misslynch him? even if a claim of that caliber that is stupid?

Vivax, did you ever considered that idk, any other blue roles, that maybe got into the hands of someone insane, could also claim or soft claim something? Did you ever consider the fuck fest your claim would create?


The fuckfest can be over if you allow it to.

Why are you shielding Trfel and why don‘t you suspect Slam if you think his claim was fake.

Those are better questions


Slam could have want to out the game and the claim is pretty bad. Considering it serious is stupid.

But this is a theory.

Sup Slam, are you for real the cop?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 16:19 GMT
#2099
On March 06 2024 01:15 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:10 CopCake wrote:
@HAPPA AND TRFEL

I have a small job for you.

Do you think this vivax from this game:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?user=Vivax

and this misslynched vivax day 1:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/618165-winter-warfare-mafia?user=Vivax

is the same?

Why would he claim something SO DANGEROUS, if he knows that, at the end of the day, people can be crazy enough to misslynch him? even if a claim of that caliber that is stupid?

Vivax, did you ever considered that idk, any other blue roles, that maybe got into the hands of someone insane, could also claim or soft claim something? Did you ever consider the fuck fest your claim would create?



Why are you asking hapa he told town they could go fuck itself. And what are you saying did vivax make a bad play I think we have established that. Look at the way he claimed do you think that is something a scum would do when he did it.


I wanted to see if he would answer, totally bad move if he doesnt do little bit.

And yeah, it could happen if he is backed by big players and he is the most insane of them.

Consider it like this

You came from a game in which people call you scummy for being... "boring" even if you have good reads, why bring a bomb like that claim that doesnt benefit?

This need to be talked.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 16:20 GMT
#2101
Like, I want to rule out that vivax is not mafia with two big names.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 16:23 GMT
#2106
On March 06 2024 01:21 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:14 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:12 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:10 CopCake wrote:
@HAPPA AND TRFEL

I have a small job for you.

Do you think this vivax from this game:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?user=Vivax

and this misslynched vivax day 1:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/618165-winter-warfare-mafia?user=Vivax

is the same?

Why would he claim something SO DANGEROUS, if he knows that, at the end of the day, people can be crazy enough to misslynch him? even if a claim of that caliber that is stupid?

Vivax, did you ever considered that idk, any other blue roles, that maybe got into the hands of someone insane, could also claim or soft claim something? Did you ever consider the fuck fest your claim would create?


The fuckfest can be over if you allow it to.

Why are you shielding Trfel and why don‘t you suspect Slam if you think his claim was fake.

Those are better questions


Slam could have want to out the game and the claim is pretty bad. Considering it serious is stupid.

But this is a theory.

Sup Slam, are you for real the cop?


Okay and Trfel just vanishing when he‘s typically a high WIM townie ?


You, dead on day 1 lynched, 7 pages.

Tfrel, killed night 4, 10 pages.


Why do people picture Tfrel someone who posts 24/7?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 16:26 GMT
#2109
On March 06 2024 01:24 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:23 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:21 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:14 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:12 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:10 CopCake wrote:
@HAPPA AND TRFEL

I have a small job for you.

Do you think this vivax from this game:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?user=Vivax

and this misslynched vivax day 1:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/618165-winter-warfare-mafia?user=Vivax

is the same?

Why would he claim something SO DANGEROUS, if he knows that, at the end of the day, people can be crazy enough to misslynch him? even if a claim of that caliber that is stupid?

Vivax, did you ever considered that idk, any other blue roles, that maybe got into the hands of someone insane, could also claim or soft claim something? Did you ever consider the fuck fest your claim would create?


The fuckfest can be over if you allow it to.

Why are you shielding Trfel and why don‘t you suspect Slam if you think his claim was fake.

Those are better questions


Slam could have want to out the game and the claim is pretty bad. Considering it serious is stupid.

But this is a theory.

Sup Slam, are you for real the cop?


Okay and Trfel just vanishing when he‘s typically a high WIM townie ?


You, dead on day 1 lynched, 7 pages.

Tfrel, killed night 4, 10 pages.


Why do people picture Tfrel someone who posts 24/7?


Don‘t know you tell me.

That still doesn‘t explain why you have to prevent him from accumulating votes.


Because he is not part of the Toby club, is neutral, and his reads are not based or influenced of "Oh Marv said this, so my read will be similar"

You know he was the MVP the game dead, chez and rayn were mafia.

You do not acknowledging this is suspicious.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 16:28 GMT
#2110
On March 06 2024 01:26 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:20 CopCake wrote:
Like, I want to rule out that vivax is not mafia with two big names.

He's basically been the center of attention would scum do that willingly like he did. I don't think so


The benefits are top tier if mafia.

Besides I asked tfrel and happa, I want their specific opinion. Regardles if happa answers or not.

I am sure Tfrel will come back and answer.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 16:29 GMT
#2111
Like, I dont understand why is it so bad to question Vivax claim.

I have the right to do it if I wanted to.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 16:33 GMT
#2117
On March 06 2024 01:29 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:26 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:24 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:23 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:21 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:14 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:12 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:10 CopCake wrote:
@HAPPA AND TRFEL

I have a small job for you.

Do you think this vivax from this game:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?user=Vivax

and this misslynched vivax day 1:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/618165-winter-warfare-mafia?user=Vivax

is the same?

Why would he claim something SO DANGEROUS, if he knows that, at the end of the day, people can be crazy enough to misslynch him? even if a claim of that caliber that is stupid?

Vivax, did you ever considered that idk, any other blue roles, that maybe got into the hands of someone insane, could also claim or soft claim something? Did you ever consider the fuck fest your claim would create?


The fuckfest can be over if you allow it to.

Why are you shielding Trfel and why don‘t you suspect Slam if you think his claim was fake.

Those are better questions


Slam could have want to out the game and the claim is pretty bad. Considering it serious is stupid.

But this is a theory.

Sup Slam, are you for real the cop?


Okay and Trfel just vanishing when he‘s typically a high WIM townie ?


You, dead on day 1 lynched, 7 pages.

Tfrel, killed night 4, 10 pages.


Why do people picture Tfrel someone who posts 24/7?


Don‘t know you tell me.

That still doesn‘t explain why you have to prevent him from accumulating votes.


Because he is not part of the Toby club, is neutral, and his reads are not based or influenced of "Oh Marv said this, so my read will be similar"

You know he was the MVP the game dead, chez and rayn were mafia.

You do not acknowledging this is suspicious.

I don't understand what your saying. What is toby club. And wouldn't being neutral be a more likely scum trait?


There is this clique of big egos or people who consider themselves high level players.

In this list there is koshi, marv, rayn, dp at least.

They try to figure out if they are town or mafia first and continue from there. Problem is, some of them are pretty good at scum and can fool people (rayn)

This is where people like Tfrel shine, because he, by being neutral and not influenced, have more accurate reads.

The neutral you are talking about is a read like "well, i think he is scummy but..." which is not a neutral read, just bullshit post pretending to be a read.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 16:40 GMT
#2123
On March 06 2024 01:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:29 CopCake wrote:
Like, I dont understand why is it so bad to question Vivax claim.

I have the right to do it if I wanted to.


Okay so outside of the claim, how is vivax mafia


The claim itself is just stupid, how he wants tfrel dead considering the last game, I dont think he is scumhunting

His reads

On March 05 2024 23:13 Vivax wrote:
I think rayn has a decent chance to flip mafia by the way.
Cop says he can't be because he'd be angrier but there's nothing that says he isn't simply more restrained in this game.

I'm moving cop out of the mafia pool just because of what Koshi said about her and good intentions. I still think she was struggling back then and took way too long to join the chorus calling my claim awful.

Iamperfection has dropped off a lot and looks a lot like Oats at this point. I just don't see any motivation to find the right lynch here. Erratic play. I believe Oats still didn't deliver an estimation of marv and Sandroba like I asked.

I don't want to lynch Palmar. I think marv is doing jack shit, and he didn't try to run for mayor for it. The Palmar vote was his first meaningful contribution, and everyone treated it like some high priest tossed a piece of metal from a pyramid and they went wild chasing it while screeching like a bunch of teenies at a rock concert.

I also think marv is kinda avoidant of DP and I know that marv has to fear DP if he's mafia. Him masoning Sandoba over DP is bad and might explain DPs lower effort.

MZ, Rels reasonable and pro-town all around but also a bit synthetic and lacking emotion for now. Not on the table for D1 I think and they have shown that they know what it takes to not lose to a casino.

DMB I think town. I liked most of the placements in her list and she had a golden opportunity to fall into her meta of antagonizing me just for fun and blending in with others doing so. I don't think she'd want a JK as mayor as mafia either.

That's about it for now. Otherwise:

Hapa joined discord and didn't post at all so I think it's due we make him the main secondary wagon that I can kill but I also need town's consent for it. Jealous works too, just make it visible please.


and an hour later

On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy



read progressions are not ok


CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 16:42 GMT
#2125
On March 06 2024 01:38 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:33 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:29 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:26 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:24 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:23 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:21 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:14 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:12 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:10 CopCake wrote:
@HAPPA AND TRFEL

I have a small job for you.

Do you think this vivax from this game:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?user=Vivax

and this misslynched vivax day 1:
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/618165-winter-warfare-mafia?user=Vivax

is the same?

Why would he claim something SO DANGEROUS, if he knows that, at the end of the day, people can be crazy enough to misslynch him? even if a claim of that caliber that is stupid?

Vivax, did you ever considered that idk, any other blue roles, that maybe got into the hands of someone insane, could also claim or soft claim something? Did you ever consider the fuck fest your claim would create?


The fuckfest can be over if you allow it to.

Why are you shielding Trfel and why don‘t you suspect Slam if you think his claim was fake.

Those are better questions


Slam could have want to out the game and the claim is pretty bad. Considering it serious is stupid.

But this is a theory.

Sup Slam, are you for real the cop?


Okay and Trfel just vanishing when he‘s typically a high WIM townie ?


You, dead on day 1 lynched, 7 pages.

Tfrel, killed night 4, 10 pages.


Why do people picture Tfrel someone who posts 24/7?


Don‘t know you tell me.

That still doesn‘t explain why you have to prevent him from accumulating votes.


Because he is not part of the Toby club, is neutral, and his reads are not based or influenced of "Oh Marv said this, so my read will be similar"

You know he was the MVP the game dead, chez and rayn were mafia.

You do not acknowledging this is suspicious.

I don't understand what your saying. What is toby club. And wouldn't being neutral be a more likely scum trait?


There is this clique of big egos or people who consider themselves high level players.

In this list there is koshi, marv, rayn, dp at least.

They try to figure out if they are town or mafia first and continue from there. Problem is, some of them are pretty good at scum and can fool people (rayn)

This is where people like Tfrel shine, because he, by being neutral and not influenced, have more accurate reads.

The neutral you are talking about is a read like "well, i think he is scummy but..." which is not a neutral read, just bullshit post pretending to be a read.

So by asking trfel you are hoping to gain what?


To know his - neutral - and wise perspective.

It is fresh air.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 16:45 GMT
#2130
Me, asking about it is not bad, and it is just this one small bad player asking another low class level player his opinion.

You can just easily ignore us.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 16:45 GMT
#2132
On March 06 2024 01:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:40 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:29 CopCake wrote:
Like, I dont understand why is it so bad to question Vivax claim.

I have the right to do it if I wanted to.


Okay so outside of the claim, how is vivax mafia


The claim itself is just stupid, how he wants tfrel dead considering the last game, I dont think he is scumhunting

His reads

On March 05 2024 23:13 Vivax wrote:
I think rayn has a decent chance to flip mafia by the way.
Cop says he can't be because he'd be angrier but there's nothing that says he isn't simply more restrained in this game.

I'm moving cop out of the mafia pool just because of what Koshi said about her and good intentions. I still think she was struggling back then and took way too long to join the chorus calling my claim awful.

Iamperfection has dropped off a lot and looks a lot like Oats at this point. I just don't see any motivation to find the right lynch here. Erratic play. I believe Oats still didn't deliver an estimation of marv and Sandroba like I asked.

I don't want to lynch Palmar. I think marv is doing jack shit, and he didn't try to run for mayor for it. The Palmar vote was his first meaningful contribution, and everyone treated it like some high priest tossed a piece of metal from a pyramid and they went wild chasing it while screeching like a bunch of teenies at a rock concert.

I also think marv is kinda avoidant of DP and I know that marv has to fear DP if he's mafia. Him masoning Sandoba over DP is bad and might explain DPs lower effort.

MZ, Rels reasonable and pro-town all around but also a bit synthetic and lacking emotion for now. Not on the table for D1 I think and they have shown that they know what it takes to not lose to a casino.

DMB I think town. I liked most of the placements in her list and she had a golden opportunity to fall into her meta of antagonizing me just for fun and blending in with others doing so. I don't think she'd want a JK as mayor as mafia either.

That's about it for now. Otherwise:

Hapa joined discord and didn't post at all so I think it's due we make him the main secondary wagon that I can kill but I also need town's consent for it. Jealous works too, just make it visible please.


and an hour later

On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy



read progressions are not ok



Out of curiosity, have you played with vivax before?
And secondly, have you read the game you linked earlier?


Yeah, I have played with Vivax and yeah, that is why I said Tfrel MVP there.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 16:49 GMT
#2137
On March 06 2024 01:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:45 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:40 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:29 CopCake wrote:
Like, I dont understand why is it so bad to question Vivax claim.

I have the right to do it if I wanted to.


Okay so outside of the claim, how is vivax mafia


The claim itself is just stupid, how he wants tfrel dead considering the last game, I dont think he is scumhunting

His reads

On March 05 2024 23:13 Vivax wrote:
I think rayn has a decent chance to flip mafia by the way.
Cop says he can't be because he'd be angrier but there's nothing that says he isn't simply more restrained in this game.

I'm moving cop out of the mafia pool just because of what Koshi said about her and good intentions. I still think she was struggling back then and took way too long to join the chorus calling my claim awful.

Iamperfection has dropped off a lot and looks a lot like Oats at this point. I just don't see any motivation to find the right lynch here. Erratic play. I believe Oats still didn't deliver an estimation of marv and Sandroba like I asked.

I don't want to lynch Palmar. I think marv is doing jack shit, and he didn't try to run for mayor for it. The Palmar vote was his first meaningful contribution, and everyone treated it like some high priest tossed a piece of metal from a pyramid and they went wild chasing it while screeching like a bunch of teenies at a rock concert.

I also think marv is kinda avoidant of DP and I know that marv has to fear DP if he's mafia. Him masoning Sandoba over DP is bad and might explain DPs lower effort.

MZ, Rels reasonable and pro-town all around but also a bit synthetic and lacking emotion for now. Not on the table for D1 I think and they have shown that they know what it takes to not lose to a casino.

DMB I think town. I liked most of the placements in her list and she had a golden opportunity to fall into her meta of antagonizing me just for fun and blending in with others doing so. I don't think she'd want a JK as mayor as mafia either.

That's about it for now. Otherwise:

Hapa joined discord and didn't post at all so I think it's due we make him the main secondary wagon that I can kill but I also need town's consent for it. Jealous works too, just make it visible please.


and an hour later

On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy



read progressions are not ok



Out of curiosity, have you played with vivax before?
And secondly, have you read the game you linked earlier?


Yeah, I have played with Vivax and yeah, that is why I said Tfrel MVP there.

So with what you linked, how is that not typical vivax? He literally does that that’s vivax


I do not understand his claim, when he knows he might suffer the danger of getting misslynched anyways because the claim is just so bad to be true. Which makes me believe that he could be mafia with at least two big names.

I want to rule out that probability, as easy as that.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 17:12 GMT
#2152
On March 06 2024 02:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 01:49 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:45 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:40 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:29 CopCake wrote:
Like, I dont understand why is it so bad to question Vivax claim.

I have the right to do it if I wanted to.


Okay so outside of the claim, how is vivax mafia


The claim itself is just stupid, how he wants tfrel dead considering the last game, I dont think he is scumhunting

His reads

On March 05 2024 23:13 Vivax wrote:
I think rayn has a decent chance to flip mafia by the way.
Cop says he can't be because he'd be angrier but there's nothing that says he isn't simply more restrained in this game.

I'm moving cop out of the mafia pool just because of what Koshi said about her and good intentions. I still think she was struggling back then and took way too long to join the chorus calling my claim awful.

Iamperfection has dropped off a lot and looks a lot like Oats at this point. I just don't see any motivation to find the right lynch here. Erratic play. I believe Oats still didn't deliver an estimation of marv and Sandroba like I asked.

I don't want to lynch Palmar. I think marv is doing jack shit, and he didn't try to run for mayor for it. The Palmar vote was his first meaningful contribution, and everyone treated it like some high priest tossed a piece of metal from a pyramid and they went wild chasing it while screeching like a bunch of teenies at a rock concert.

I also think marv is kinda avoidant of DP and I know that marv has to fear DP if he's mafia. Him masoning Sandoba over DP is bad and might explain DPs lower effort.

MZ, Rels reasonable and pro-town all around but also a bit synthetic and lacking emotion for now. Not on the table for D1 I think and they have shown that they know what it takes to not lose to a casino.

DMB I think town. I liked most of the placements in her list and she had a golden opportunity to fall into her meta of antagonizing me just for fun and blending in with others doing so. I don't think she'd want a JK as mayor as mafia either.

That's about it for now. Otherwise:

Hapa joined discord and didn't post at all so I think it's due we make him the main secondary wagon that I can kill but I also need town's consent for it. Jealous works too, just make it visible please.


and an hour later

On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy



read progressions are not ok



Out of curiosity, have you played with vivax before?
And secondly, have you read the game you linked earlier?


Yeah, I have played with Vivax and yeah, that is why I said Tfrel MVP there.

So with what you linked, how is that not typical vivax? He literally does that that’s vivax


I do not understand his claim, when he knows he might suffer the danger of getting misslynched anyways because the claim is just so bad to be true. Which makes me believe that he could be mafia with at least two big names.

I want to rule out that probability, as easy as that.

Yes you said this already.
The question I’m asking is if you think he’s mafia then there has to be things other than the claim that he’s doing that’s scummy


How many times has vivax said he wants tfrel dead?

How many votes have Tfrel gotten?

On March 05 2024 23:58 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (10): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam, JacobStrangelove, Meapak_Ziphh, marvellosity, Palmar
raynpelikoneet (2): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (7): sandroba, Trfel, Jealous, CopCake, Hapahauli, ToTheStars, VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Palmar (5) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam, sandroba, DarthPunk, Koshi
ToTheStars (2): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove
Oatsmaster (2) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk
VisceraEyes (2): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
Justanothertownie (2): sandroba, Palmar
JacobStrangelove (1): CopCake, DarthPunk
DarthPunk (1) : raynpelikoneet
CopCake (1): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk, Meapak_Ziphh
iamperfection (0): DarthPunk
Koshi (0) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam

Not Voting(5): Trfel, Jealous, die_meatbaby, Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 5 votes, Palmar is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




Do you not think that is weird?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 17:17 GMT
#2158
On March 06 2024 02:14 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 02:12 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 02:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:49 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:45 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:40 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 01:29 CopCake wrote:
Like, I dont understand why is it so bad to question Vivax claim.

I have the right to do it if I wanted to.


Okay so outside of the claim, how is vivax mafia


The claim itself is just stupid, how he wants tfrel dead considering the last game, I dont think he is scumhunting

His reads

On March 05 2024 23:13 Vivax wrote:
I think rayn has a decent chance to flip mafia by the way.
Cop says he can't be because he'd be angrier but there's nothing that says he isn't simply more restrained in this game.

I'm moving cop out of the mafia pool just because of what Koshi said about her and good intentions. I still think she was struggling back then and took way too long to join the chorus calling my claim awful.

Iamperfection has dropped off a lot and looks a lot like Oats at this point. I just don't see any motivation to find the right lynch here. Erratic play. I believe Oats still didn't deliver an estimation of marv and Sandroba like I asked.

I don't want to lynch Palmar. I think marv is doing jack shit, and he didn't try to run for mayor for it. The Palmar vote was his first meaningful contribution, and everyone treated it like some high priest tossed a piece of metal from a pyramid and they went wild chasing it while screeching like a bunch of teenies at a rock concert.

I also think marv is kinda avoidant of DP and I know that marv has to fear DP if he's mafia. Him masoning Sandoba over DP is bad and might explain DPs lower effort.

MZ, Rels reasonable and pro-town all around but also a bit synthetic and lacking emotion for now. Not on the table for D1 I think and they have shown that they know what it takes to not lose to a casino.

DMB I think town. I liked most of the placements in her list and she had a golden opportunity to fall into her meta of antagonizing me just for fun and blending in with others doing so. I don't think she'd want a JK as mayor as mafia either.

That's about it for now. Otherwise:

Hapa joined discord and didn't post at all so I think it's due we make him the main secondary wagon that I can kill but I also need town's consent for it. Jealous works too, just make it visible please.


and an hour later

On March 06 2024 00:10 Vivax wrote:
Slam, iamp, TTS, Hapa

Man this game is easy



read progressions are not ok



Out of curiosity, have you played with vivax before?
And secondly, have you read the game you linked earlier?


Yeah, I have played with Vivax and yeah, that is why I said Tfrel MVP there.

So with what you linked, how is that not typical vivax? He literally does that that’s vivax


I do not understand his claim, when he knows he might suffer the danger of getting misslynched anyways because the claim is just so bad to be true. Which makes me believe that he could be mafia with at least two big names.

I want to rule out that probability, as easy as that.

Yes you said this already.
The question I’m asking is if you think he’s mafia then there has to be things other than the claim that he’s doing that’s scummy


How many times has vivax said he wants tfrel dead?

How many votes have Tfrel gotten?

On March 05 2024 23:58 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (10): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam, JacobStrangelove, Meapak_Ziphh, marvellosity, Palmar
raynpelikoneet (2): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (7): sandroba, Trfel, Jealous, CopCake, Hapahauli, ToTheStars, VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Palmar (5) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam, sandroba, DarthPunk, Koshi
ToTheStars (2): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove
Oatsmaster (2) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk
VisceraEyes (2): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
Justanothertownie (2): sandroba, Palmar
JacobStrangelove (1): CopCake, DarthPunk
DarthPunk (1) : raynpelikoneet
CopCake (1): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk, Meapak_Ziphh
iamperfection (0): DarthPunk
Koshi (0) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam

Not Voting(5): Trfel, Jealous, die_meatbaby, Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 5 votes, Palmar is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




Do you not think that is weird?

Why is it weird?


If you have town attention because you are a PR, and you think this person is certain mafia, why not start a wagon there? Why go for an inactive?

"Oh he was inactive"

(I know Oats is not inactive anymore)
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 05 2024 17:20 GMT
#2160
On March 06 2024 02:16 Vivax wrote:
Maybe she wants me to vote trfel, unvote him and then move back to someone who might actually get lynched.

2muchwork


You started Oats, that should have been too much effort too.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings42
CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23703
Shuttle 2816
Bisu 1038
Horang2 802
Jaedong 584
BeSt 414
Hyuk 352
actioN 315
firebathero 290
Light 243
[ Show more ]
Zeus 203
Stork 200
Mini 188
Soulkey 174
Soma 138
Last 135
EffOrt 117
Leta 115
ggaemo 87
ZerO 86
Rush 82
Pusan 74
hero 56
Mong 55
Snow 55
Killer 40
Sexy 39
Aegong 39
Mind 36
Sea.KH 34
Shine 29
NaDa 28
Sharp 26
Bale 24
Shinee 22
ToSsGirL 19
soO 18
PianO 15
JulyZerg 13
Free 13
sorry 13
Terrorterran 10
zelot 8
HiyA 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
qojqva1149
Gorgc864
Dendi685
Fuzer 121
XaKoH 61
League of Legends
Reynor87
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1426
shoxiejesuss679
x6flipin266
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2116
crisheroes751
Other Games
gofns36998
singsing2246
B2W.Neo470
XBOCT322
DeMusliM189
Mew2King144
Livibee112
ArmadaUGS109
Liquid`LucifroN85
QueenE65
Chillindude12
ZerO(Twitch)12
Railgan8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream294
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2163
• TFBlade452
Other Games
• WagamamaTV105
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 27m
Stellar Fest
1h 27m
OSC
12h 27m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.