• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:33
CEST 05:33
KST 12:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9913 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 50

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 65 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 22:35 GMT
#9398
I can't play at work to counter a scum posting last resort walls
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 22:35 GMT
#9399
And I work until deadline
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 22:37 GMT
#9401
I gave my vote out of altruism I hope others can do the same.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 22:49 GMT
#9404
On March 15 2024 13:24 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 11:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:38 Rels wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:33 Rels wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:31 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:28 Rels wrote:
On March 15 2024 11:25 die_meatbaby wrote:
I WOULD HAVE VOTE YOU OVER HER ANYTIMES. But Jeoules actually wanted to live and the way he posted before lynch was wayyy townier than before.

Dropping the "CopCake told me" stuff, but this though I don't see it. Can you explain further?


you were not a wagon.
Should I just let my vote on you and waste it, when I can make differnce with just one fucking vote?
I want and really hope that she will join a future game and if she wish do die then pls fucking let her die before she never joins again for feeling so unhappy in this game.
Sorry are you a player controlled by ai bots?? that would explain why you have emotion like a sheldon cooper and the jackpot Filter

??????????
Can you expand on this sentence?

But Jeoules actually wanted to live and the way he posted before lynch was wayyy townier than before.

Why did you think that? I had the opposite reaction, and I wasn't the only one


He did not ask do die.

Second
On March 15 2024 09:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 14 2024 09:22 Jealous wrote:
Did a quick dive on Palmar before I have to head out again. Based on D1 alone, I think he basically has to be town. I'll explain my thinking in the form of questions:

1. Would scum!Palmar immediately bus scum!Oats and scum!TTS practically out the gate?
2. Would scum!Palmar go along with town sentiment to elect Vivax mayor instead of what he claims is his preference, which is to lynch him for the claim?


To make an addendum to #2, if we believe what Palmar is saying about wanting to lynch Vivax for the claim, I think the only world in which scum!Palmar simply gives up and lets Vivax have the election without offering resistance is if it's scum!Palmar and scum!Vivax, and if it's scum!Vivax then it basically has to be scum!DP and they bussed TTS. So, I think this is practically impossible. Therefore, I think based on this foundation, scum!Palmar is incredibly unlikely to me at this juncture.

I'll refine further when I get back but this is what I have so far.

Quotes for reference, non-exhaustive list (he makes other posts re: Vivax running for mayor, Oats, etc):
+ Show Spoiler +
On March 05 2024 19:41 Palmar wrote:
So I'm going to talk about a few people now. Consider this just rambling thoughts about the thread that I'm absolutely not going to read in full. Probably gonna do this in a few parts so my reads might evolve from now until I've done the last people I want to talk about.

Oatsmaster

Both initially, and currently, the reason he's my tentative #1 lynch target is based on exactly one thing, this:

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
I’m running for mayor


Go find that post in his filter, then read the following maybe... 20 posts? I don't think there is a single one of them where he is actually pushing to get himself elected as mayor. Ironically he scolded someone else for doing that same thing.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Mayor will sort itself out, probably be marv at the end of the day if he is town.

Hi again, not a big fan of you not pushing to be mayor, what gives?


I don't think pushing for it actually does anything.

You don’t seem to even want to be mayor


There really isn't much else to it. The case is simply "He said he wanted to be mayor but then none of his posting seems to point towards him actually wanting to be mayor".

It's far from lock scum case, it's mostly just a bad play regardless of alignment, but it's... maybe easier to explain as an attempt to do something bold as mafia. I'm gonna read more before I plant a vote or anything.

VisceraEyes

Part of me just wants him to be town because I'm happy VE is playing, so I admit it may be an overreaching town read.

But it's mostly a tone read. He seems to be happy to be playing the game. He said he wanted mayor and actually made a few follow up posts complaining no one was voting for him.

Also this isn't even alignment indicative but it's super good.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 11:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
People saying unccd in a semi open setup is making my eyes roll so hard they're doing back flips. God I've never wished I was Mafia more in a game.


I have zero interest in lynching VE today.

DMB


So I haven't really read anything of hers but I just wanted to make this point.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 06:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:13 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:10 Palmar wrote:
Good morning, I see we're up to a casual 60+ pages.

Where did you wake up from???

It's 8am in Iceland right now, what are you talking about?


Iceland has 1 or 2 hours time difference than Austria. It is not possible. You come here and directly start to lie?? It should be 9:18 or 8 :18 PM


She confuses me so much. I make something that's an obvious joke, and she jumps on it? Why? My gut is "well that's stupid and townies do stupid shit". But my meta is that she's perfectly willing to do stupid shit as mafia from last game.

She does get townie points for completely forgetting I exist in her list post though.

But yeah, I don't actually have a read on her, it's just something I noticed.


On March 05 2024 10:07 Palmar wrote:
If I was less lazy I would basically force everyone into either voting vivax mayor or voting to lynch him. Fencesitting on a blue claim is just bad.

I haven’t read his filter but my instinct is to mayor Vivax.

On March 05 2024 22:47 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:37 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:31 Palmar wrote:
So thoughts on Vivax

1) His claim is dumb as shit and he shouldn't do it as town or mafia.
2) He did claim so we work with what we got
3) He didn't hide behind his claim which points to townie, he posted like 6 pages since that claim, so whatever the point was with his claim at least it wasn't "I'll just claim this and chill"
4) He is actually trying. Now I know I was wrong last game when I lynched him for not trying, but I still think there is merit in that kind of read with Vivax

In conclusion, I think he is more likely to be town than mafia, so I'm just gonna vote him for mayor.

There's also the completely stupid reason that absolutely no one seems to be calling him mafia, [/]and a bunch of people call him town but don't want to vote him as mayor. That's an indicator (admittedly a terrible one) of his sort of general standing within the town. It's like a minor town point.

That solves that problem for me.

I honestly don't feel like I know enough about the game to direct Vivax' lynch. Maybe I'll gather enough info today to help though.


I think, I said, he can do this as mafia.


Oh he can, what Vivax lacks in brains he has in balls.

I just don't think anyone is trying to argue that he is. Like make a case on him if you think this is wrong.

That's a false dichotomy. You don't have to think he is mafia in order to prefer someone else as mayor.


You don't have to, I'm not your mom. But it's still stupid.

Like it or not, by claiming Vivax made the game about himself.

The objectively correct play as town here is to lynch him. That is literally the best play. But we've decided not to do that and I kinda think that's the right call. Essentially we assume Vivax is bad town and not mafia. If that's the case he has a very, very strong power role and we think he's town, so we just make him mayor.

I really can't think of why we would not do one or the other if we're playing logically.

We can always force him to kill whoever we want dead, he's not without responsibility as mayor.

On March 05 2024 23:05 Palmar wrote:
Dumbest scumread ever is that TTS just casually assumed he'd be alive by day 4 or something.

Also even talking about a random voting stage like we're some plebeian third world mafia site is pretty scummy.

But he's done nothing so there's no read. Good policy lynch though.

Going further on into D1, Palmar had some good reads. Sheeped Sandro. Outlook positive on VE (did mention they "looked at little worse" eventually though). But, they haven't all been consistent. He pulled back on Oats being bad a bit. He also thought marv was looking scummy, too. So, more of a mixed bag than my early analysis showed.

Example:
On March 06 2024 06:56 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:53 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:48 Koshi wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:47 justanothertownie wrote:
Uuuh, exciting.

Is it?

I think it is. The post itself is disappointing though. Smells like desperation and OMGUS.

hahaha. Yeah. It's a big nothing burger.

It's a "when I die post"

You can ignore it for now.

I'm going to be so mad if marv is alive by day 4 after this shit.

Like he can lynch me, but he KNOWS he should not be doing that unless he has a really good reason to, which he doesn't.


His lynch list at EOD1 isn't looking too hot:
On March 06 2024 08:43 Palmar wrote:
This is just random and for post-game purposes.

We actually have like 4 objectively correct lynches (that is correct from a "how to play mafia" perspective).

1) Vivax - All day 1 claimers should be policy lynched without question
2) TTS - Complete inactivity
3) Hapa - replacement and demotivation is something that happens much more often as mafia
4) Trfel - He literally is voting without having any clue why

But for various reasons I'm not really pushing any of those lynches. Guess I'm bad.


Final list post isn't great, too. Oats is now a TR. So maybe it was fake pressure all along? Still SRing TTS though, but that's not exactly gold-star-worthy play at this point IMO.

But does he bus this hard on D2?
On March 06 2024 19:03 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 14:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Vig shot on TTS btw.

This is a good call.



Wonder what happened to this:
On March 06 2024 19:16 Palmar wrote:
I hate pretty much all of your takes CopCake


This didn't age well, feels like a retaliatory SR:
On March 07 2024 00:31 Palmar wrote:
So like preemptively, I'm trying to come to a conclusion why rayn wouldn't open up my filter and ctrl+f Vivax while shouting in caps at me and I just really can't think of one.

Secondly I already explained to him as confirmed town (last game) how I differ in my approach to people's alignment. I don't tie them together like that.

raynpelikoneet



Nested quote from rayn here about how Palmar's progression on VE was scummy is interesting in retrospect.

Palmar feels like he is just all over the place now, this is what sowing chaos looks like to me, especially given what was said before, especially about sandroba:
On March 07 2024 01:02 Palmar wrote:
I think it's possible that marv, rayn and sandroba are mafia (varying degrees of possibility) and I don't care who masoned who.


Still, can't deny that he is pushing hard on the Oats wagon. I think scum!Palmar would be content to be more half-hearted about it and sheep a VE vote relatively quietly when it was gaining momentum. Notable that Koshi was one of the driving forces for the VE lynch, but I'm starting to understand that this is just Koshi things (not that I like it though).

--[b]Intermission--

So far, everything from the mid point to the 3/4 mark of Palmar's filter is just a big fat nothingburger. Granted there was some drunkposting in the middle and I really sympathize with that, but it was almost all entirely lazy one-liners. Definitely "coasting" until some semblance of pressure mounted on him:
On March 12 2024 22:09 Palmar wrote:
On March 12 2024 21:54 justanothertownie wrote:
But he can defend himself if he is town. He is a big, very important boy.

Yeah no worries.

It's actually kinda fun.

The one thing I need, and I need other people to back me up on this. I am going to ask people why they think I am mafia, and I'm going to do it aggressively. Here's a very important point. Even if I was mafia, my teammates would absolutely want to get in on the "bus". This means that they would have to come up with good reasons to attack me. So even if townies agree that I must be mafia, be vary of who is on the train with you. And of course keep an open mind.

The worst thing that can happen if I get under heavy fire is that town just shuts up and does it quietly.

Essentially, if people want to hold hands and try to lynch me, I'm going to make them work for it, and in the process there is going to be a lot of information generated in the thread.

The last 2 days have been pretty bad in terms of information. Oats played well but was mafia so it can all be discarded, and VE just didn't even try.

That won't be the case if I'm the target.

Instead what ended up happening is he just posted reasons why others were scum, so it felt like just fulfilled his town!Palmar obligations and went back to relative chill hard mode. I don't think that should be too difficult to do as scum, especially since just about everyone has some unfortunate/wrong/bad-looking stuff in their filters to latch onto, read in the most negative way, or misrep. So, I don't think that his activity today gives him all too many townie points because in the end he is just hopping from one wagon to the next, either as scum or as town for scum.


--"Conclusion"--
I think that Palmar is pretty hard to put a finger on. Did he type a lot of things? Yes. Were some of them good-sounding? Assuredly so. Does he have strong convictions, drive, and does he ever put himself into any significant danger? No.

I haven't had the chance to filter JAT recently so I'll probably do that next while out, but I won't make a post like this. If I had to go off of my overall gut feeling throughout the game, I'd say that they were even more wishy-washy than Palmar, but I don't want to discredit JAT before I actually do the work, so take that with a heavy grain of salt.

When done with JAT's filter, I will just insert them into my current list of scumminess (left is most town, right is most scum):

Iamp > Palmar > Koshi > Cake


DP and Vivax are not present because I am still operating in conftown! world for both of them, similar for DMB but obviously much less so to keep it clean and easy.

PS: It seems I fucked up the bold tags somewhere but fuck it, it's legible.


You don´t post this as mafia. Like come on that is townie under pressure

Really disagree. Posting a big post under pressure near the deadline is not townie specific


Okey yes then maybe I should have taken this post more seriously and sorry that I didn´t get how scummy that actually was. But I only had one thing on my mind and that is more personally important than J at the moment.
This game takes a lot of time, nerves and energy. If you don't enjoy it anymore. No more energy and always on the verge of being lynched but not lynched. If you always have to defend yourself for 30 pages and therefore can't really try to find scum, then it's really depressing. I want Cake to come back in future games and not give up playing here. I just wanted the best for her, even if it wasn't the best for Town.
I rather lose as Town as losing a player for ever
Hope you're doing better in obs <3

Hate this. Not in a scummy way, but in a "I signed up for rainbows and teddy bears but now I get pressured for being illegible so I'm gonna call it quits." Sympathy has to end somewhere, it should not be a part of metrics for voting or participation in these games tbh. She could have just requested a replacement in D2. This is not a valid excuse to play like town!CopCake did and I stand by it because it can easily be leveraged by future scum.

Like the ◇♡KOOlAiD man I bUST in and say whoop wow scum is town GfG ##lynch me gg.


You don‘t leave someone alive who posts this after a mislynch. Ever.

Seeing the flip made me slip into depression.

Its a crime against humanity to not give this man his comeuppance today.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 22:50 GMT
#9405
Any townie who doesn‘t vote this insults every single dead person in obs qt
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 22:51 GMT
#9406
He should feel bad but he‘s euphoric.
And it was my fault for trusting DP
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 22:54 GMT
#9407
Here I am begging for votes on. a next level scumclaimer.
Break‘s almost over again.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 22:56 GMT
#9409
The only one who can say anyone threw or played badly better have his vote on the guy at the end of the day
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 23:18 GMT
#9422
He's repeatedly brought up people just for being wrong on someone. See Koshi in the night.
We can't let a guy win cause he uses scripts to generate post links and iamp believes it's by hand.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 23:22 GMT
#9425
On March 17 2024 08:20 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 08:18 Vivax wrote:
He's repeatedly brought up people just for being wrong on someone. See Koshi in the night.
We can't let a guy win cause he uses scripts to generate post links and iamp believes it's by hand.

You think Jealous is an AI?


No I think he just clicks posts with an extension or something similar and gets a link to them.
Not excluding some of his content may be AI generated.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 23:24 GMT
#9426
Holyflare made a similar script during last game.
Programmers are WMDs
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 23:26 GMT
#9429
On March 17 2024 08:25 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 08:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:20 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:18 Vivax wrote:
He's repeatedly brought up people just for being wrong on someone. See Koshi in the night.
We can't let a guy win cause he uses scripts to generate post links and iamp believes it's by hand.

You think Jealous is an AI?


No I think he just clicks posts with an extension or something similar and gets a link to them.
Not excluding some of his content may be AI generated.

You just middle mouse click the post time and it opens it in a new window for you, then you copy the URL, then you select the text you want to URL-ize, press the URL button in the post editor, paste it, and bam: a link to a post. Ezpz.


That's beside the point.
I know you'll latch onto anything vaguely debatable.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 23:29 GMT
#9431
On March 17 2024 08:27 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 08:26 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:25 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:20 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 08:18 Vivax wrote:
He's repeatedly brought up people just for being wrong on someone. See Koshi in the night.
We can't let a guy win cause he uses scripts to generate post links and iamp believes it's by hand.

You think Jealous is an AI?


No I think he just clicks posts with an extension or something similar and gets a link to them.
Not excluding some of his content may be AI generated.

You just middle mouse click the post time and it opens it in a new window for you, then you copy the URL, then you select the text you want to URL-ize, press the URL button in the post editor, paste it, and bam: a link to a post. Ezpz.


That's beside the point.
I know you'll latch onto anything vaguely debatable.

I think that trying to argue that I don't write my own posts js pretty fucked up tbh.


Your mood was too good after CC lim.
What else do I need.
Before lynch you were all calm and collected when we were all panicky.
After lynch you panicked and swaggered at once.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 23:30 GMT
#9432
Stop trying to make my main argument that I find your formatting suspicious. It's not.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 23:31 GMT
#9433
There's also the argument that mafia would be interested into bringing copcake to lategame for being easy bait and when presented with two choices they deliberately left you alive even though you are more productive.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 23:32 GMT
#9435
But that's a weaker point. I don't exclude you have been bussed.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 23:40 GMT
#9437
If I weren't at work I'd compare the post amounts within the time periods where Jealous isn't up for lynch vs. when he is up for lynch.

Maybe someone could do it to have his remaining doubts removed I'd believe it to be a stark difference.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 23:51 GMT
#9440
On March 16 2024 10:23 Koshi wrote:
MZ is mafia.
Jealous is mafia.

I dont know about the third but I was wrong on Palmar and JAT most likely.


These are the reads before he got afraid of being NK and maybe wifomed a bit
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 23:53 GMT
#9441
On March 17 2024 07:57 Palmar wrote:
##vote jealous


This man is a saint
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 16 2024 23:56 GMT
#9442
On March 17 2024 08:45 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 08:31 Vivax wrote:
There's also the argument that mafia would be interested into bringing copcake to lategame for being easy bait and when presented with two choices they deliberately left you alive even though you are more productive.

It was TvT so they prosper either way. Your case against me here, much like your vote against VE on Day 3, is proof of that. It's more likely that they just pulled out their popcorn and enjoyed the show. Plus, and I've stated this before, at times I feel like a convenient idiot for them, given that they would have known I've been voting for CopCake for three days straight. And I still contend that doing so looks bad on me and thus lowers any value I have as town, as evidenced by what the thread sentiment is at the moment.

Here's an alternative: DP is scum and switched in order to put himself in a position of "scum would never do that" when I flip town. That would be a sick play.

FWIW I still think he's town but as the days dwindle and he stays alive, it's something I'm increasingly paranoid about.


I wonder what mafia would do to avoid scumhunting when two townies martyr.

Maybe vote them for three days
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 227
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 553
NaDa 50
TT1 13
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm203
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 676
Other Games
summit1g11143
WinterStarcraft422
Mew2King105
ViBE89
ArmadaUGS58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1373
BasetradeTV288
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream143
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush825
• Lourlo768
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 27m
INu's Battles
8h 27m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 27m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 27m
Replay Cast
19h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.