• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:39
CEST 08:39
KST 15:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8496 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 484

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 482 483 484 485 486 555 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 14:54 GMT
#9661
Way to start a day.
Hope I have some time to make better posts but it‘s risky either way. Good thing this is a once in a while event
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 14:55 GMT
#9662
Can‘t just let the baddies win after they got two mislynches on a platter
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 17 2024 15:21 GMT
#9663
On March 17 2024 22:52 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 15:15 DarthPunk wrote:
im around to chat and to convince you to vote with me.

Sorry vivax


You should be. We‘re lynching Jealous and when he flips scum you should shake

When I flip town remember this, too. Vivax is setting up "can't be DP."
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 15:24 GMT
#9664
On March 18 2024 00:21 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 22:52 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 15:15 DarthPunk wrote:
im around to chat and to convince you to vote with me.

Sorry vivax


You should be. We‘re lynching Jealous and when he flips scum you should shake

When I flip town remember this, too. Vivax is setting up "can't be DP."


If you're so sure then case him
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 15:26 GMT
#9665
How does you flipping town clear him anyway??
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 15:33 GMT
#9666
On March 14 2024 14:11 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Four Vote Count

Justanothertownie (4): Palmar, Vivax, Koshi, DarthPunk
Palmar (4): Koshi, iamperfection, Vivax, CopCake, Meapak_Ziphh, Rels
CopCake (1): Rels, Jealous
Rels (1): die_meatbaby
Jealous (0): Vivax, Vivax
Koshi (0): CopCake
Meapak_Ziphh (0): Vivax

Not Voting (1): Justanothertownie

With 4 votes, Justanothertownie is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Friday, Mar 15 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




Palmar Rels are likely not partnered based on this.

I'm willing to put my tinfoil on DP aside because he's on JAT but he's making it hard by defending Jealous at every opportunity.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 15:35 GMT
#9667
I think he could revel in making me think he's scum and plays against me on purpose today, even as town.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 17 2024 15:35 GMT
#9668
On March 17 2024 21:00 Palmar wrote:
So looks like I might finally die. I am absolutely not going to be much around today, so here's some thoughts on the state of the game.

My list from townie to scummy goes like this at the moment

Palmar
DarthPunk
Vivax
Iamp
JAT
Rels
MZ
Jealous
DMB

I understand this is yet another revision of what I'm thinking about but I'll give short explanations.

DP is immune to lylo. Have fun wifoming yourselves tomorrow. He's probably town though because he's made a lot of sense. His play has been good but the dude really needs to post less. The game is completely unreadable to the benefit of mafia.

Vivax is what it is. We didn't policy him on day 1, so we just hope he's town.

Iamp should be lower for being an obstinate ass, and having lots of weird takes, but I guess by PoE he needs to be this far up the list. I'm mostly just riding old townie reads on him, and there's also the bit where he occasionally actually spends some time critically thinking about the game and makes good points. Another fun wifom target for tomorrow!

JAT: should be lower as well, but people aren't making this easy. Had to be forced into actually making takes and not just kinda existing in the thread. When the pressure is off he's right back to his pointless commentary on the game and how it's going. But some of his takes were actually pretty good and I'm also pocketed.

MZ: No thread presence at all. MZ writes likeable posts, but he does nothing. I'm not even sure he shouldn't be at the bottom of this just for that, but the guy is just nice. The one thing keeping him out of the doghouse is the fact that he masoned me on day 2. Very risky to do if you're mafia, he doesn't know I'm not gonna engage.

Rels: I really, really hated that take where he ignored his own conclusion from the MZ case to basically call himself town when I flip town. Remember that this isn't true when I flip town. He has absolutely no thread presence, and has been very lightly involved in the game. JAT and Iamp basically get to be as high as they are based on the fact that at least they're taking part in the game. Rels has been correct on everything this game, except his weird tunnel on me all game. He came on really, really strong back on day 1. I remember hating his entrance because he had basically not posted anything at all and then started spewing bunch of bullshit about how I was talking to marv, without ever thinking about just asking marv if it was weird or not. Tip: it was not. Then he just kinda accepted that I didn't give a shit about him or his takes and was happy being a non-factor.

Jealous: Of the people near the bottom of my list, this guy has the most thread presence. He has had a few weird takes throughout the game, the one I noticed the most is the frustration regarding CCs self vote. Essentially he was mad that we were accepting it for what it was. While obviously I was fuming at CCs refusal to play the game, unlike Jealous, I was willing to accept what it actually meant, stupid as it was. I think Jealous is smart, so this was to me a very noticeable discrepancy. Even someone like DP was more in the camp of my reaction, same with iamp. Another thing about Jealous is that despite having higher thread presence than the people above him, he has this playstyle where he kinda barges in with a bunch of takes, and then just leaves. It doesn't feel like he's molding the thread to his reads at all.

Sorry... gotta go, will finish with DMB and some defense of myself later.

This is a scum tell IMO.

Mostly because he just absorbed the verbiage I used against DMB just a few pages ago and tried to use it against me. That's not a person formulating their own opinion, it's a person manufacturing an opinion by stringing together words they saw recently. I'm phone posting so not checking filters now but I am fairly sure Palmar has not said the words "barges in" even once this game, but just so happens to do so right after I do?

On March 17 2024 15:51 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 12:17 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 17 2024 12:16 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 12:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 17 2024 12:01 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 11:56 die_meatbaby wrote:
lets lynch dp vivax found out everything. Grack told us and we didn´t see it


Funny because I think it‘s true.
Jacob is the gunsmith dog (Gromit?) being shot with his own gun kinda.

Grack snuck a host clue in but it‘d be a dick move to lynch DP for it :D

kinda scummy from dp not reacting on the case on him


We can‘t use it unless we want him to go to war with the host


would be funny

I know this apparently is not on the table right now but I just wanna point out as I save things for tomorrow, isn't this just downright smug from DMB?

The person who did nothing in the first 24 hours of this cycle and barges in demanding shit, then just posts more throwaway one-liners outside of pressuring me to provide her with links to games I played 8 years ago?

Just wanted to put it out there. It's not in the current lynchpool and I'm already being painted as misogynist so it is what it is, just wanna make it clear that this is not D2 DMB or D3 DMB, etc.

"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 15:39 GMT
#9669
Jealous what do you think of Rels scumreading TTS first then asking town for a lurker lynch?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 15:40 GMT
#9670
Like, what's your first opinion of Rels that comes to mind?
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 17 2024 15:41 GMT
#9671
On March 17 2024 23:45 Vivax wrote:
You‘ve got your lynches for three days now and we‘re losing.
Koshi is dead. DP isn‘t town


so why are we not voting DP?
Feeling strange as fuck that mafia is not killing him after beeing this townconfirmed. Also looking back Dp pushed the Town vs Town lynchs.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 17 2024 15:42 GMT
#9672
On March 17 2024 23:34 Vivax wrote:
‚I knew you‘d react this way‘

Yeah cause you‘re leaving alive the scumclaimer who fake dumbtold that he didn‘t know Koshi died.

Or probably he‘s just making everything up

How am I a scum claimed? Is that what angers you about the Kool aid post? I thought it was the fact that I didn't lament the lynching of one of the scummiest townies I've ever seen. You think that the random word generation where I said "town is mafia ##lynch me gg" is me scum claiming?

You've been grasping at straws from deep within your tunnel for a while but this one boggles my mind beyond measure.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 15:47 GMT
#9673
On March 18 2024 00:42 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 23:34 Vivax wrote:
‚I knew you‘d react this way‘

Yeah cause you‘re leaving alive the scumclaimer who fake dumbtold that he didn‘t know Koshi died.

Or probably he‘s just making everything up

How am I a scum claimed? Is that what angers you about the Kool aid post? I thought it was the fact that I didn't lament the lynching of one of the scummiest townies I've ever seen. You think that the random word generation where I said "town is mafia ##lynch me gg" is me scum claiming?

You've been grasping at straws from deep within your tunnel for a while but this one boggles my mind beyond measure.


Okay cool but what's your first opinion on Rels that comes to your mind?
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 17 2024 15:47 GMT
#9674
On March 18 2024 00:39 Vivax wrote:
Jealous what do you think of Rels scumreading TTS first then asking town for a lurker lynch?


So when we would have lynched tts and Rels were the first one scumreading him or just beeing the one who is the reason for lynching scum, then it would have got him Townreads...

TTS was useless for mafia. So pushing a lurker lynch would be okey for mafia also scum dp get a shot and using this to shoot useless mafia to get a hell of a Townreads is insane but insane enough for Dp´s mafia meta as well
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 15:48 GMT
#9675
On March 18 2024 00:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 00:39 Vivax wrote:
Jealous what do you think of Rels scumreading TTS first then asking town for a lurker lynch?


So when we would have lynched tts and Rels were the first one scumreading him or just beeing the one who is the reason for lynching scum, then it would have got him Townreads...

TTS was useless for mafia. So pushing a lurker lynch would be okey for mafia also scum dp get a shot and using this to shoot useless mafia to get a hell of a Townreads is insane but insane enough for Dp´s mafia meta as well


Yeah that's the point he might have written TTS instead of lurker if he really scumread him
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 17 2024 15:49 GMT
#9676
I really think that the threadleader is scum and thats why we had all this Townwagons...
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10392 Posts
March 17 2024 15:50 GMT
#9677
On March 18 2024 00:39 Vivax wrote:
Jealous what do you think of Rels scumreading TTS first then asking town for a lurker lynch?

WIFOM:

1. Day 1 so mostly NAI. Everyone had a mix of good and bad takes D1 and some people might have been lucky on a few of them. Policy lynch was on the menu and it's objectively a good wagon to be on and push. Pushing a scum read you are basing on one day of activity against an objectively good lynch can work against you in the long run if you're town.

2. Rels knows everyone's alignment because he's scum so that's why even his D1 reads were nearly clairvoyant in retrospect.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 15:50 GMT
#9678
On March 18 2024 00:49 die_meatbaby wrote:
I really think that the threadleader is scum and thats why we had all this Townwagons...


You can feel good on Jealous then because threadleader is trying to save him and I wouldn't exclude he has also written a few posts for him.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 17 2024 15:50 GMT
#9679
On March 18 2024 00:48 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 00:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 18 2024 00:39 Vivax wrote:
Jealous what do you think of Rels scumreading TTS first then asking town for a lurker lynch?


So when we would have lynched tts and Rels were the first one scumreading him or just beeing the one who is the reason for lynching scum, then it would have got him Townreads...

TTS was useless for mafia. So pushing a lurker lynch would be okey for mafia also scum dp get a shot and using this to shoot useless mafia to get a hell of a Townreads is insane but insane enough for Dp´s mafia meta as well


Yeah that's the point he might have written TTS instead of lurker if he really scumread him


is it possibole Rels/DP together? who is the third
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 15:51 GMT
#9680
On March 18 2024 00:50 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 00:39 Vivax wrote:
Jealous what do you think of Rels scumreading TTS first then asking town for a lurker lynch?

WIFOM:

1. Day 1 so mostly NAI. Everyone had a mix of good and bad takes D1 and some people might have been lucky on a few of them. Policy lynch was on the menu and it's objectively a good wagon to be on and push. Pushing a scum read you are basing on one day of activity against an objectively good lynch can work against you in the long run if you're town.

2. Rels knows everyone's alignment because he's scum so that's why even his D1 reads were nearly clairvoyant in retrospect.


So what's your read on him right now?
Do you have one or not?
Prev 1 482 483 484 485 486 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 253
ProTech132
Nina 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 195
Dewaltoss 119
sSak 37
Bale 30
ZergMaN 22
NotJumperer 11
Noble 11
Icarus 7
yabsab 6
League of Legends
JimRising 652
Other Games
summit1g10849
Sick190
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick851
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1237
• Lourlo1110
• Stunt602
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 21m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 21m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 21m
Replay Cast
16h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.