• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:26
CEST 18:26
KST 01:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8698 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 482

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 480 481 482 483 484 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 14:09 GMT
#9621
You guys are out of your damn minds lol.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 17 2024 14:09 GMT
#9622
On March 17 2024 23:09 DarthPunk wrote:
You guys are out of your damn minds lol.

need to cover all bases here
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 14:10 GMT
#9623
Palmar is just mafia and spewed me as town.

Vivax is tunnelled and butthurt I won’t go with his lynch.

I don’t give a fuck. I am going to vote the person I think is mostly likely to be mafia and that is palmar.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 17 2024 14:11 GMT
#9624
DP my problem is your top town read me has been saying palmar mafia for awhile. I know i have been wifoming myself but jacob also had palmar mafia too. I didnt see any support from you until today.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 14:13 GMT
#9625
On March 17 2024 23:09 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 23:09 DarthPunk wrote:
You guys are out of your damn minds lol.

need to cover all bases here


You can do what you want. As will I.

I am not a dick for voting for palmar. That is my right for spending hours and hours reading filters
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 14:15 GMT
#9626
On March 17 2024 23:11 iamperfection wrote:
DP my problem is your top town read me has been saying palmar mafia for awhile. I know i have been wifoming myself but jacob also had palmar mafia too. I didnt see any support from you until today.


I’m stubborn and I was wrong.

I was locked in on cake teams and that caused a blind spot with palmar.

Would you prefer that I stayed wrong?

Rels told me off for not being more open minded so I read a literal fuck tonne of the game again and changed my mind.

I am not the kind of person to just sheep.

I want to make my own mind up.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 14:17 GMT
#9627
And by the way, none of you put the work in like I have to clearly articulate why palmar is mafia in the way that I have.

I put the work in to reevaluate and that is why I get to change my mind.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 14:18 GMT
#9628
On March 17 2024 23:08 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 23:06 Vivax wrote:
DP can only be town if he‘s a dick here because he is betraying me after I gave him the copcake vote.

so my thinking is that if dp is mafia jealous is the rb and they bus palmar here but i dont understand how they would win in that case.

That's the possible scenario i had.


I‘ll have to check at work (if I get time).

I think copcake said Palmar is goon.

It‘s dangerous to think they‘re bussing.
They could have a vig and maybe they‘re all in on town Palmar so they coordinate against him.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 14:19 GMT
#9629
Revisit all Vcs with Dp/Rels/Oats as possibility

Who of them was calling Ve mafia but didn‘t doubt the Oats vots etc
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 14:19 GMT
#9630
-Oats + Jealous
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 17 2024 14:21 GMT
#9631
i mean from my pov palmar is mafia. There is no way he isnt.

A mafia vig dosnt hold their shot this late.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 14:21 GMT
#9632
We can‘t let him get away with the kool aid post. We just can‘t.

It‘d activate ancient curses
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 14:22 GMT
#9633
Vivax is in the 30percent of his range that is too out there and needs to be discarded.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 14:22 GMT
#9634
On March 17 2024 23:21 iamperfection wrote:
i mean from my pov palmar is mafia. There is no way he isnt.

A mafia vig dosnt hold their shot this late.


Why not it makes us think we get another lynch
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 14:23 GMT
#9635
On March 17 2024 23:22 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax is in the 30percent of his range that is too out there and needs to be discarded.


No because you have no reason to TR jealous and never posted them.

You just skip every post that calls him mafia and push someone else
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 17 2024 14:23 GMT
#9636
On March 17 2024 23:22 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 23:21 iamperfection wrote:
i mean from my pov palmar is mafia. There is no way he isnt.

A mafia vig dosnt hold their shot this late.


Why not it makes us think we get another lynch

you dont hold your shot what if your like oats and get cop checked bye bye shot.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 14:24 GMT
#9637
You hardpocketed iamp I see that
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 14:25 GMT
#9638
On March 17 2024 23:23 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 23:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 23:21 iamperfection wrote:
i mean from my pov palmar is mafia. There is no way he isnt.

A mafia vig dosnt hold their shot this late.


Why not it makes us think we get another lynch

you dont hold your shot what if your like oats and get cop checked bye bye shot.


So you want us to mislynch Palmar and hope we get it right tomorrow ?

Look at Jealous yesterday one of the townies on him flipped we have to kill him at all costs.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 14:25 GMT
#9639
On March 17 2024 23:23 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 23:22 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax is in the 30percent of his range that is too out there and needs to be discarded.


No because you have no reason to TR jealous and never posted them.

You just skip every post that calls him mafia and push someone else


I think he is teamed with palmar.

But I have done the work on palmar and I’m very certain he is mafia.

I did this Knowing you would react in exactly this way to it.

But I want to lynch the person that has the best chance of flipping mafia.

Not a good chance. The best chance.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 14:26 GMT
#9640
On March 17 2024 23:25 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 23:23 iamperfection wrote:
On March 17 2024 23:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 23:21 iamperfection wrote:
i mean from my pov palmar is mafia. There is no way he isnt.

A mafia vig dosnt hold their shot this late.


Why not it makes us think we get another lynch

you dont hold your shot what if your like oats and get cop checked bye bye shot.


So you want us to mislynch Palmar and hope we get it right tomorrow ?

Look at Jealous yesterday one of the townies on him flipped we have to kill him at all costs.


Since when did you townread palmar this strongly?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 480 481 482 483 484 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 100
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 451
IndyStarCraft 100
BRAT_OK 37
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29928
Bisu 1810
Shuttle 1452
Hyuk 945
Mini 504
EffOrt 463
Larva 294
ZerO 255
firebathero 192
hero 62
[ Show more ]
Hyun 48
Mong 44
PianO 43
Trap 40
Sexy 36
Killer 34
Pusan 32
ToSsGirL 28
sorry 19
zelot 19
Rock 13
Bale 12
Terrorterran 12
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 6
Liquid`Ret 3
Dota 2
Gorgc9789
qojqva1916
Dendi1003
Counter-Strike
Fnx 570
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1500
crisheroes1112
Liquid`Hasu670
Other Games
fl0m2287
singsing1959
FrodaN1280
B2W.Neo963
Beastyqt656
Mlord418
Hui .233
Liquid`VortiX167
Livibee164
KnowMe131
ArmadaUGS120
Mew2King67
Trikslyr33
CosmosSc2 16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 61
• StrangeGG 50
• mYiSmile128
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 14
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7831
League of Legends
• Jankos1751
Other Games
• Shiphtur278
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
34m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 34m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 34m
INu's Battles
19h 34m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 34m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.