• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:18
CEST 07:18
KST 14:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8020 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 483

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 481 482 483 484 485 555 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 14:27 GMT
#9641
On March 17 2024 23:25 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 23:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 23:22 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax is in the 30percent of his range that is too out there and needs to be discarded.


No because you have no reason to TR jealous and never posted them.

You just skip every post that calls him mafia and push someone else


I think he is teamed with palmar.

But I have done the work on palmar and I’m very certain he is mafia.

I did this Knowing you would react in exactly this way to it.

But I want to lynch the person that has the best chance of flipping mafia.

Not a good chance. The best chance.


If he is teamed with Palmar you have no reason to push Palmar
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 17 2024 14:28 GMT
#9642
i gotta do something for a few hours play nice while im gone.

And any other esteemed members feel free to chime in.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 14:31 GMT
#9643
On March 17 2024 23:27 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 23:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 17 2024 23:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 23:22 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax is in the 30percent of his range that is too out there and needs to be discarded.


No because you have no reason to TR jealous and never posted them.

You just skip every post that calls him mafia and push someone else


I think he is teamed with palmar.

But I have done the work on palmar and I’m very certain he is mafia.

I did this Knowing you would react in exactly this way to it.

But I want to lynch the person that has the best chance of flipping mafia.

Not a good chance. The best chance.


If he is teamed with Palmar you have no reason to push Palmar


Do you understand how confidence Intervals work my man?

I can be 90% on palmar and 70% on jealous.

I think they are both mafia and can be teamed, but one I am much more certain is going to flip red.

The other I Think has a good chance of flipping red.

Which should I vote for?


"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 14:31 GMT
#9644
On March 17 2024 23:28 iamperfection wrote:
i gotta do something for a few hours play nice while im gone.

And any other esteemed members feel free to chime in.


Nah I’m going to back to sleep, I knew this would happen but it still disappoints me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 14:32 GMT
#9645
On March 17 2024 23:25 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 23:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 23:22 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax is in the 30percent of his range that is too out there and needs to be discarded.


No because you have no reason to TR jealous and never posted them.

You just skip every post that calls him mafia and push someone else


I think he is teamed with palmar.

But I have done the work on palmar and I’m very certain he is mafia.

I did this Knowing you would react in exactly this way to it.

But I want to lynch the person that has the best chance of flipping mafia.

Not a good chance. The best chance.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 14:33 GMT
#9646
Very manipulative post.
As seen with Cc you are not to be trusted
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 14:34 GMT
#9647
‚I knew you‘d react this way‘

Yeah cause you‘re leaving alive the scumclaimer who fake dumbtold that he didn‘t know Koshi died.

Or probably he‘s just making everything up
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 14:34 GMT
#9648
You Yourself thought they were teamed but you prefer jealous.

So you should absolutely understand what I am saying.

And if you continue it is because of your emotional reaction and not your cognitive reasoning.

Goodnight. 😴
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 14:34 GMT
#9649
Just like anyone who struggles with voting him really
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 14:37 GMT
#9650
On March 17 2024 23:33 Vivax wrote:
Very manipulative post.
As seen with Cc you are not to be trusted


Fuck off vivax

Seriously I have shot mafia in this game and stopped people from not lynching the second mafia.

Which is more than can be said for anyone else right now.

You chose to lynch cc with me and perfection saying it was 80% that she could be town.

You have incorrectly called me mafia all fucking game which is fucking hilarious now you are acting all high and mighty about one mislynch.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 14:41 GMT
#9651
Yeah contrary to you I felt bad about cc dying like any town person should.

And I felt even worse because you made me do it.

You don‘t get to call yourself confirmed off a mafia shot and then surving two nights.

Talk about high and mighty
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 14:42 GMT
#9652
Contrary to Jealous too.
Guy loved it and was ready to die postflip cause he doesn‘t know you could just pull the wool over iamps eyes
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 14:43 GMT
#9653
It‘s incredibly hard to believe in this game iamperfection knows this but just wants to give you a free win.

You know it‘s over when Jealous flips scum
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 14:43 GMT
#9654
On March 17 2024 23:41 Vivax wrote:
Yeah contrary to you I felt bad about cc dying like any town person should.

And I felt even worse because you made me do it.

You don‘t get to call yourself confirmed off a mafia shot and then surving two nights.

Talk about high and mighty


I didn’t make you do shit.

You own your vote.

I own my vote.

I felt bad about her dying, but I also felt relieved for her because she was not having fun anymore.

Mislynched happen, you yourself have participated in many this game.

Move on.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 14:45 GMT
#9655
You‘ve got your lynches for three days now and we‘re losing.
Koshi is dead. DP isn‘t town
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 14:47 GMT
#9656
On March 17 2024 23:45 Vivax wrote:
You‘ve got your lynches for three days now and we‘re losing.
Koshi is dead. DP isn‘t town


Whatever. I am going to bed. It’s 2am and you are being ridiculous.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 14:50 GMT
#9657
I‘d lynch you over Palmar if given the choice
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 14:50 GMT
#9658
On March 17 2024 23:45 Vivax wrote:
You‘ve got your lynches for three days now and we‘re losing.
Koshi is dead. DP isn‘t town


Actually I wanted to lynch mafia day 2

We did

I wanted to lynch cake day 3 we lynched ve.

I did not get my lynch every day.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 14:50 GMT
#9659
On March 17 2024 23:50 Vivax wrote:
I‘d lynch you over Palmar if given the choice


Go for it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 17 2024 14:51 GMT
#9660
I‘m busting my ass at work and playing this game to lynch someone who posted town is scum GfG##
Prev 1 481 482 483 484 485 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 619
Hyuk 446
Leta 96
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm217
League of Legends
JimRising 720
Other Games
summit1g9526
WinterStarcraft453
Mew2King64
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick988
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2250
League of Legends
• Rush1359
• Lourlo1004
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 42m
INu's Battles
6h 42m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 42m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 42m
Replay Cast
17h 42m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.