• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:47
CEST 16:47
KST 23:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7989 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 480

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 478 479 480 481 482 555 Next
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 07:26 GMT
#9581
On March 17 2024 11:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
This game.
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/510385-presidential-election-mini-mafia
@vivax @dp He was Town there. survived until end. One time he was set to be lynched but it changed.
guys compare this with him now.....

Compare a photo of yourself today to yourself 8 years ago and I'm sure you will find some differences there.

To implicate me of being static throughout those 8 years is as nonsensical as believing any of us have not changed in the past 8 years.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 07:32 GMT
#9582
On March 17 2024 16:23 iamperfection wrote:
So why now dp.

What is your current thinking of for the mafia team?


I read again disregarding the tone that I like from palmar as either alignment I guess.

I think Jealous/Jat/Palmar.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 07:50 GMT
#9583
On March 17 2024 16:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 16:23 iamperfection wrote:
So why now dp.

What is your current thinking of for the mafia team?


I read again disregarding the tone that I like from palmar as either alignment I guess.

I think Jealous/Jat/Palmar.


Like I was wrong about cake and i was not killed at night, I spent all day reading palmar again with a critical lens.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 08:01 GMT
#9584
On March 17 2024 16:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 16:23 iamperfection wrote:
So why now dp.

What is your current thinking of for the mafia team?


I read again disregarding the tone that I like from palmar as either alignment I guess.

I think Jealous/Jat/Palmar.


But I think DMB/mz could be in there purely if analyzing from a palmar!mafia perspective.

there was some weird takes from him about both of them.

He mentions dmb in the post day one where he cases Oats, and basically says: here is weird stuff about DMB, but I have no conclusion to draw, just weird.

That struck me as odd,

MZ I think is more likely ML candidate then partnered but there is, again, weirdness in the way they interact with each other.

Regardless, I want to see a palmer flip first and then sort the rest.

I think Jealous is a good lynch but I think palmar is the best lynch today.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 08:57 GMT
#9585
It is really hard to lynch jealous, isn't it?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 09:03 GMT
#9586
I read your case dp. It is a good case. I still don't think it makes palmar mafia though. He does not play the same way every game as town so just comparing him to his last one is going to be difficult.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 09:04 GMT
#9587
The point about switching mafia reads to townreads when town reading him is a theme for sure though. You can add me to the list.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 09:11 GMT
#9588
On March 17 2024 13:02 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 12:55 Rels wrote:
I have been reading DMB past games, kind hard to get info from it without reading the whole game again, but this might be a town tell on DMB ... this game:
On March 17 2024 10:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 17 2024 10:46 Jealous wrote:
I'm actually curious what die "why are there two nks?!" meatbaby considers "so bad" about my play. This should be good.

I know I am playing bad.

Mafia game:
On December 18 2023 08:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
On December 18 2023 07:52 Palmar wrote:
And I basically have the same feeling about dmb as you but I've written it off throughout the game as terrible town.

I would actually be somewhat relieved if she's mafia because then I don't have to call her bad in the postgame :D


STOP CALLING ME BAD TOWN!!
when we lynch you we will see that I am right


See this is a good way of using meta.

You think? I think that relates back to the point of dp trying to establish a dmb mafia meta from a single game. I think she would try to improve and that's a super easy change. I see her as an ambitious person.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 09:13 GMT
#9589
On March 17 2024 12:39 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 12:31 DarthPunk wrote:
I think it's Jat

It's objectively the one for which I shouldn't be townreading him that hard
But subjectively, I have a very hard time believeing the level of mindmeld we shared this game is fake. Everything is the same minus the Palmar read. If Jealous really is scum, it's like he's been playing against his wincon and make the game way harder for himself. You could arguee he could be playing lone wolf, but without the CopCake flip yesterday, he would have finished trapped in his own POE reads one way or the other before LYLO comes


And yet your biggest scum read this game is Palmar who he has read town the whole game, so how does that parse?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 17 2024 09:49 GMT
#9590
On March 17 2024 17:01 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 16:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 17 2024 16:23 iamperfection wrote:
So why now dp.

What is your current thinking of for the mafia team?


I read again disregarding the tone that I like from palmar as either alignment I guess.

I think Jealous/Jat/Palmar.


But I think DMB/mz could be in there purely if analyzing from a palmar!mafia perspective.

there was some weird takes from him about both of them.

He mentions dmb in the post day one where he cases Oats, and basically says: here is weird stuff about DMB, but I have no conclusion to draw, just weird.

That struck me as odd,

MZ I think is more likely ML candidate then partnered but there is, again, weirdness in the way they interact with each other.

Regardless, I want to see a palmer flip first and then sort the rest.

I think Jealous is a good lynch but I think palmar is the best lynch today.


So you think it's possible mz with a mafia palmar partner came into the thread and voted ve then revealed that he was voting for the lulz in a mason chat? He revealed that at the time it happened too. I don't think that is likely the more I think about it.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 10:02 GMT
#9591
On March 17 2024 18:49 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 17:01 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 17 2024 16:32 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 17 2024 16:23 iamperfection wrote:
So why now dp.

What is your current thinking of for the mafia team?


I read again disregarding the tone that I like from palmar as either alignment I guess.

I think Jealous/Jat/Palmar.


But I think DMB/mz could be in there purely if analyzing from a palmar!mafia perspective.

there was some weird takes from him about both of them.

He mentions dmb in the post day one where he cases Oats, and basically says: here is weird stuff about DMB, but I have no conclusion to draw, just weird.

That struck me as odd,

MZ I think is more likely ML candidate then partnered but there is, again, weirdness in the way they interact with each other.

Regardless, I want to see a palmer flip first and then sort the rest.

I think Jealous is a good lynch but I think palmar is the best lynch today.


So you think it's possible mz with a mafia palmar partner came into the thread and voted ve then revealed that he was voting for the lulz in a mason chat? He revealed that at the time it happened too. I don't think that is likely the more I think about it.


It’s like the 4th option so I agree it’s not that likely.

But I am more confident on you and vivax town and Rels makes less sense again. Maybe Rels is possible. But if so has been bussing all game.


"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 10:04 GMT
#9592
Anyway what do you think of my case am I wrong to have flipped my read here?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 17 2024 11:12 GMT
#9593
No I don't think your wrong.

Vivax what do you think. Jealous first right?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2024 11:23 GMT
#9594
On March 17 2024 19:04 DarthPunk wrote:
Anyway what do you think of my case am I wrong to have flipped my read here?

Yep
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2024 11:26 GMT
#9595
On March 17 2024 20:12 iamperfection wrote:
No I don't think your wrong.

Vivax what do you think. Jealous first right?

Hmmm
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2024 11:31 GMT
#9596
On March 17 2024 18:04 justanothertownie wrote:
The point about switching mafia reads to townreads when town reading him is a theme for sure though. You can add me to the list.

Hot pockets
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 17 2024 11:31 GMT
#9597
On March 17 2024 20:26 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 20:12 iamperfection wrote:
No I don't think your wrong.

Vivax what do you think. Jealous first right?

Hmmm

Hmmmm
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2024 11:34 GMT
#9598
On March 17 2024 20:31 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 20:26 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 20:12 iamperfection wrote:
No I don't think your wrong.

Vivax what do you think. Jealous first right?

Hmmm

Hmmmm

Cant help but notice that this is a greedy post. If I’m wrong and jealous is town this is just setting up mafia victory.
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 17 2024 11:39 GMT
#9599
On March 17 2024 20:34 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 20:31 iamperfection wrote:
On March 17 2024 20:26 Palmar wrote:
On March 17 2024 20:12 iamperfection wrote:
No I don't think your wrong.

Vivax what do you think. Jealous first right?

Hmmm

Hmmmm

Cant help but notice that this is a greedy post. If I’m wrong and jealous is town this is just setting up mafia victory.

So dp is just wrong you think?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2024 11:43 GMT
#9600
On March 17 2024 20:31 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 18:04 justanothertownie wrote:
The point about switching mafia reads to townreads when town reading him is a theme for sure though. You can add me to the list.

Hot pockets

This is a townie trait btw. Mafia doesn’t do this because switching reads is hard.

I have spent this entire game being called mafia for stupid reasons. Knowing I’m town it’s really easy to draw the line from “he’s calling me mafia for stupid reasons” to “he’s mafia.” And then conversely it’s easy to think “hey he’s actually reading the thread and seeing the obvious so town”.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 478 479 480 481 482 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 432
ProTech141
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32484
Bisu 3049
Shuttle 1749
Hyuk 1358
EffOrt 753
Mini 672
Larva 347
Soma 284
firebathero 246
ZerO 242
[ Show more ]
Zeus 110
hero 95
Last 81
Sexy 78
Mong 45
Hyun 44
Killer 42
Pusan 36
ToSsGirL 36
PianO 32
Bale 31
Trap 29
Aegong 28
Hm[arnc] 23
sorry 20
zelot 16
Rock 11
JulyZerg 11
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7894
qojqva1507
Dendi778
Counter-Strike
fl0m2439
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1296
crisheroes982
Liquid`Hasu566
Lowko444
Other Games
singsing2275
B2W.Neo1343
Beastyqt494
Livibee218
Hui .208
Liquid`VortiX147
KnowMe112
ArmadaUGS91
Mew2King88
elazer67
CosmosSc2 21
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• Adnapsc2 4
• poizon28 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8409
• WagamamaTV193
League of Legends
• Jankos2022
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 13m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 13m
INu's Battles
21h 13m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.