• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:10
CEST 12:10
KST 19:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11919 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 478

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 476 477 478 479 480 555 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 17 2024 03:35 GMT
#9541
On March 17 2024 12:34 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 12:33 Rels wrote:
On March 17 2024 12:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 00:33 Palmar wrote:
Yeah I didn't mind Jealous' list post.

Need to punch him to be more active tomorrow, but not really a huge deal for now. Good cop check probably if someone wants to go for it, because I don't know if I can count on him stepping up transparency and activity as the game goes on.


Genius if true!!!


well not really, cause Oats got a redcheck.

But it would explain leaving slam alone night one at least.

I meant your find
I hope it's true and we discover that Oats framed Jealous post game ...
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 03:35 GMT
#9542
On March 17 2024 12:34 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 12:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Rels who is the third with Pal/Jealous if you had to guess?

DMB
Partly because I scumread her, but with a lot more doubts than Jealous/Palmar
Partly because POE. I townread to some degree literally everyone else


Well I don't like that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 03:35 GMT
#9543
On March 17 2024 12:35 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 12:34 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 17 2024 12:33 Rels wrote:
On March 17 2024 12:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 07 2024 00:33 Palmar wrote:
Yeah I didn't mind Jealous' list post.

Need to punch him to be more active tomorrow, but not really a huge deal for now. Good cop check probably if someone wants to go for it, because I don't know if I can count on him stepping up transparency and activity as the game goes on.


Genius if true!!!


well not really, cause Oats got a redcheck.

But it would explain leaving slam alone night one at least.

I meant your find
I hope it's true and we discover that Oats framed Jealous post game ...


I would not be surprised if it is true.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 17 2024 03:36 GMT
#9544
I will go to sleep now had a hard workday.

[b]#votejealous/b]

Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10391 Posts
March 17 2024 03:37 GMT
#9545
On March 17 2024 12:16 Vivax wrote:
Jealous I might be willing to unvote you on one condition: Don‘t case MZ or Palmar. Acknowledge that Rels calling TTS mafia and then deferring to a random lurker lynch is scummy, and case him instead.

I've been meaning to read Rels again anyway and once I found out I have 24 more hours I kinda clocked out but I'll do that tomorrow EST.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 17 2024 03:39 GMT
#9546
On March 17 2024 12:31 DarthPunk wrote:
I think it's Jat

It's objectively the one for which I shouldn't be townreading him that hard
But subjectively, I have a very hard time believeing the level of mindmeld we shared this game is fake. Everything is the same minus the Palmar read. If Jealous really is scum, it's like he's been playing against his wincon and make the game way harder for himself. You could arguee he could be playing lone wolf, but without the CopCake flip yesterday, he would have finished trapped in his own POE reads one way or the other before LYLO comes
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 17 2024 03:44 GMT
#9547
On March 17 2024 12:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 12:34 Rels wrote:
On March 17 2024 12:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Rels who is the third with Pal/Jealous if you had to guess?

DMB
Partly because I scumread her, but with a lot more doubts than Jealous/Palmar
Partly because POE. I townread to some degree literally everyone else


Well I don't like that.

Yeah I got your position on DMB
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 03:44 GMT
#9548
On March 17 2024 12:39 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 12:31 DarthPunk wrote:
I think it's Jat

It's objectively the one for which I shouldn't be townreading him that hard
But subjectively, I have a very hard time believeing the level of mindmeld we shared this game is fake. Everything is the same minus the Palmar read. If Jealous really is scum, it's like he's been playing against his wincon and make the game way harder for himself. You could arguee he could be playing lone wolf, but without the CopCake flip yesterday, he would have finished trapped in his own POE reads one way or the other before LYLO comes


This is a good point, but I tend to think well hidden mafia don't make the plays that make sense as mafia to make if you get me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 17 2024 03:50 GMT
#9549
Like, we agree on things that I've not said in the thread, so it cannot be a pure "I'm gonna copy this guy" play. I agreed with him telling you that one scum game is not a scum meta for instance, and I think he's the only one that said it
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 17 2024 03:55 GMT
#9550
I have been reading DMB past games, kind hard to get info from it without reading the whole game again, but this might be a town tell on DMB ... this game:
On March 17 2024 10:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 10:46 Jealous wrote:
I'm actually curious what die "why are there two nks?!" meatbaby considers "so bad" about my play. This should be good.

I know I am playing bad.

Mafia game:
On December 18 2023 08:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2023 07:52 Palmar wrote:
And I basically have the same feeling about dmb as you but I've written it off throughout the game as terrible town.

I would actually be somewhat relieved if she's mafia because then I don't have to call her bad in the postgame :D


STOP CALLING ME BAD TOWN!!
when we lynch you we will see that I am right

Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 04:02 GMT
#9551
On March 17 2024 12:55 Rels wrote:
I have been reading DMB past games, kind hard to get info from it without reading the whole game again, but this might be a town tell on DMB ... this game:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 10:48 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 17 2024 10:46 Jealous wrote:
I'm actually curious what die "why are there two nks?!" meatbaby considers "so bad" about my play. This should be good.

I know I am playing bad.

Mafia game:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2023 08:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
On December 18 2023 07:52 Palmar wrote:
And I basically have the same feeling about dmb as you but I've written it off throughout the game as terrible town.

I would actually be somewhat relieved if she's mafia because then I don't have to call her bad in the postgame :D


STOP CALLING ME BAD TOWN!!
when we lynch you we will see that I am right


See this is a good way of using meta.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 17 2024 04:02 GMT
#9552
Meh. Not as settled on DMB than I am on Palmar/Jealous. I would need a lot of convincing to lynch her oever anyone else though

And she got lynched as scum last time. So it might just be that she's playing this differently, less aggressively
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 17 2024 04:03 GMT
#9553
On March 17 2024 13:02 Rels wrote:
Meh. Not as settled on DMB than I am on Palmar/Jealous. I would need a lot of convincing to lynch her oever anyone else though

And she got lynched as scum last time. So it might just be that she's playing this differently, less aggressively

The first sentence should read the opposite lol, I would need a lot of convincing to lynch anyone else over her
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 04:29 GMT
#9554
On March 17 2024 13:03 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 13:02 Rels wrote:
Meh. Not as settled on DMB than I am on Palmar/Jealous. I would need a lot of convincing to lynch her oever anyone else though

And she got lynched as scum last time. So it might just be that she's playing this differently, less aggressively

The first sentence should read the opposite lol, I would need a lot of convincing to lynch anyone else over her


Anyone else ? Is she your top scumread now or before you boted Palmat ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 17 2024 04:32 GMT
#9555
On March 17 2024 13:29 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 13:03 Rels wrote:
On March 17 2024 13:02 Rels wrote:
Meh. Not as settled on DMB than I am on Palmar/Jealous. I would need a lot of convincing to lynch her oever anyone else though

And she got lynched as scum last time. So it might just be that she's playing this differently, less aggressively

The first sentence should read the opposite lol, I would need a lot of convincing to lynch anyone else over her


Anyone else ? Is she your top scumread now or before you boted Palmat ?

lol
Reading my last posts, what's your best guess?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 17 2024 04:38 GMT
#9556
Going to sleep, happy with both lynches currently. As mentioned earlier, I'll be out all day tomorrow, so I will likely only be able to play as usual, catching up maybe 2 hours before the lynch and staying at least until deadline
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 04:42 GMT
#9557
On March 17 2024 13:32 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 13:29 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 13:03 Rels wrote:
On March 17 2024 13:02 Rels wrote:
Meh. Not as settled on DMB than I am on Palmar/Jealous. I would need a lot of convincing to lynch her oever anyone else though

And she got lynched as scum last time. So it might just be that she's playing this differently, less aggressively

The first sentence should read the opposite lol, I would need a lot of convincing to lynch anyone else over her


Anyone else ? Is she your top scumread now or before you boted Palmat ?

lol
Reading my last posts, what's your best guess?


It looks inconclusive to me.
For me it‘s the same but with Jealous. At this point being right on him has become a matter of existentialism.

Mostly because I carry the burden of the copcake hammer.
I think it burdens most mafia too.

This is the point at the game where you just want everyone to win.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 17 2024 04:47 GMT
#9558
On March 17 2024 13:42 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 13:32 Rels wrote:
On March 17 2024 13:29 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 13:03 Rels wrote:
On March 17 2024 13:02 Rels wrote:
Meh. Not as settled on DMB than I am on Palmar/Jealous. I would need a lot of convincing to lynch her oever anyone else though

And she got lynched as scum last time. So it might just be that she's playing this differently, less aggressively

The first sentence should read the opposite lol, I would need a lot of convincing to lynch anyone else over her


Anyone else ? Is she your top scumread now or before you boted Palmat ?

lol
Reading my last posts, what's your best guess?


It looks inconclusive to me.
For me it‘s the same but with Jealous. At this point being right on him has become a matter of existentialism.

Mostly because I carry the burden of the copcake hammer.
I think it burdens most mafia too.

This is the point at the game where you just want everyone to win.

Inconclusive?
On March 17 2024 11:59 Rels wrote:
Caught up. Pretty locked in on Palmar / Jealous being scum, so I'm happy wiht both lynched currently. Nothing I've seen from Palmar since the flip have made me change my mind, and Jealous did a few actively scummy things: talking to MZ like he's conf scum when he wasn't at the time (he would be just after, so looking like a slip that he's already chosen his victim to filter and build a case on), the big MZ case on the very things that I think make him very likely town (his behavior D2 regarding Oats and the red check), him dropping his big case to switch to his counterwagon just afterwards for a way throwaway MZ posts.


On March 17 2024 12:34 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 12:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Rels who is the third with Pal/Jealous if you had to guess?

DMB
Partly because I scumread her, but with a lot more doubts than Jealous/Palmar
Partly because POE. I townread to some degree literally everyone else


On March 17 2024 13:02 Rels wrote:
Meh. Not as settled on DMB than I am on Palmar/Jealous.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 17 2024 04:52 GMT
#9559
What happened to locked in on Palmar/Jealous ?
Doesn‘t make sense based on your posts that you‘d be more sure on dmb.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 17 2024 04:55 GMT
#9560
On March 17 2024 12:50 Rels wrote:
Like, we agree on things that I've not said in the thread, so it cannot be a pure "I'm gonna copy this guy" play. I agreed with him telling you that one scum game is not a scum meta for instance, and I think he's the only one that said it


But is that just a holistic view of the game type thing or about something that matters in this specific instance.

People will hold their 'objectively correct' positions as both alignments.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 476 477 478 479 480 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings9
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech41
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1158
Bisu 802
Horang2 698
Hyuk 638
Larva 610
Leta 188
Zeus 117
Sexy 112
EffOrt 103
Soma 83
[ Show more ]
PianO 81
Mini 80
Pusan 54
Killer 37
ZerO 37
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 29
Hm[arnc] 28
sorry 22
yabsab 20
JulyZerg 10
Trap 10
Noble 7
Last 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe405
XaKoH 283
League of Legends
JimRising 337
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1412
Other Games
gofns30957
singsing1499
crisheroes241
OGKoka 195
Mew2King111
ArmadaUGS49
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick544
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• LUISG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6945
• lizZardDota2326
League of Legends
• Jankos1259
• Stunt939
Upcoming Events
Online Event
50m
FEL
5h 50m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 50m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 50m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 50m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.