• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:11
CEST 02:11
KST 09:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8314 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 45

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 10:21 GMT
#6018
On March 10 2024 19:10 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 19:08 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 10 2024 19:07 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 19:04 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 10 2024 19:04 CopCake wrote:
I mean, who did he pick?

Just trying DPs not mafia roleblocker.


Dp


Good, if Vivax tell us last night he protected Slam then we know there is a roleblocker.


Or a strong arm but very unlikely both.


If vivax jailed slam, why not kill DP with the strongarm?

Slam would had been useless with the jail

Town DP had a shot to use on mafia TTS/ cake /Dmb


My shot would still go through if im dead.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 20:45 GMT
#6149
I’m fine lynching ve.

But I think that all you Jub jubs will not lynch cake once I’m dead.

So I feel like I need to lynch cake today.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 20:47 GMT
#6150
What games of cake do you want me to read perfection?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 20:53 GMT
#6152
On March 11 2024 05:49 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 05:47 DarthPunk wrote:
What games of cake do you want me to read perfection?

none i was just looking through them all and i thought it was clear that less activity meant scum but the most recent scum game had one of the larger filters in the game so i threw that thought out. Even though it was less posting in the context of that game it was a lot of posting.


Yes. I saw that too.

And most of it was a tunnel on me.

I want to see cake have actual reads and comments about someone that is not me before I get off a wagon.

And I also have issues with people having vague references to her meta while ignoring the objectively scummy shit she has done this game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 21:01 GMT
#6154
On March 11 2024 06:00 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 05:53 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 05:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 11 2024 05:47 DarthPunk wrote:
What games of cake do you want me to read perfection?

none i was just looking through them all and i thought it was clear that less activity meant scum but the most recent scum game had one of the larger filters in the game so i threw that thought out. Even though it was less posting in the context of that game it was a lot of posting.


Yes. I saw that too.

And most of it was a tunnel on me.

I want to see cake have actual reads and comments about someone that is not me before I get off a wagon.

And I also have issues with people having vague references to her meta while ignoring the objectively scummy shit she has done this game.

i dont know the still trying to "figure out" your alignment just seems so bizarre for either alignment.


It’s hard for her to move her tunnel cause that’s all she can do.

Let’s see if she can finally anyone else as mafia with the Same conviction .
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 23:26 GMT
#6179
lol vivax
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 23:31 GMT
#6182
On March 11 2024 08:27 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 08:26 DarthPunk wrote:
lol vivax


Why don't you want to lynch Koshi?


There’s too many blues for a traitor to be in this game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 23:36 GMT
#6185
On March 11 2024 08:34 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 08:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:27 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:26 DarthPunk wrote:
lol vivax


Why don't you want to lynch Koshi?


There’s too many blues for a traitor to be in this game.


Doesn‘t that balance it out ?
Or your claim is fake.

I don‘t get your preference for Copcake over VE here.


Traitor is an anti mafia role.

Why do you think cake is town so strongly?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 23:37 GMT
#6188
On March 11 2024 08:36 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 08:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:27 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:26 DarthPunk wrote:
lol vivax


Why don't you want to lynch Koshi?


There’s too many blues for a traitor to be in this game.


Doesn‘t that balance it out ?
Or your claim is fake.

I don‘t get your preference for Copcake over VE here.


Traitor is an anti mafia role.

Why do you think cake is town so strongly?

It is like the most anti town role bro


Wait why?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 23:38 GMT
#6189
On March 11 2024 08:37 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 08:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:27 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:26 DarthPunk wrote:
lol vivax


Why don't you want to lynch Koshi?


There’s too many blues for a traitor to be in this game.


Doesn‘t that balance it out ?
Or your claim is fake.

I don‘t get your preference for Copcake over VE here.


Traitor is an anti mafia role.

Why do you think cake is town so strongly?


She‘s self voting over the obvious CW.
But I have time for better posts after work.

Traitor is an additional member they can gain how is it anti-mafia ?


I am assuming that would mean there is 4 normal mafia and a traitor.

Which would just make it worse than 5 mafia that can coordinate.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 23:39 GMT
#6193
On March 11 2024 08:37 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 08:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:27 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:26 DarthPunk wrote:
lol vivax


Why don't you want to lynch Koshi?


There’s too many blues for a traitor to be in this game.


Doesn‘t that balance it out ?
Or your claim is fake.

I don‘t get your preference for Copcake over VE here.


Traitor is an anti mafia role.

Why do you think cake is town so strongly?


She‘s self voting over the obvious CW.
But I have time for better posts after work.

Traitor is an additional member they can gain how is it anti-mafia ?


I don’t believe self voting this early points to town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 23:42 GMT
#6195
On March 11 2024 08:38 Vivax wrote:
No it‘d be 5 mafias + traitor


I don’t Think that would be balanced

grack does traitor count as one of the 5 mafia aligned players?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 23:42 GMT
#6196
On March 11 2024 08:40 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 08:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:37 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:27 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:26 DarthPunk wrote:
lol vivax


Why don't you want to lynch Koshi?


There’s too many blues for a traitor to be in this game.


Doesn‘t that balance it out ?
Or your claim is fake.

I don‘t get your preference for Copcake over VE here.


Traitor is an anti mafia role.

Why do you think cake is town so strongly?


She‘s self voting over the obvious CW.
But I have time for better posts after work.

Traitor is an additional member they can gain how is it anti-mafia ?


I don’t believe self voting this early points to town.

She was upset. It wasnt fake.
She is town.


If you all get me of this lynch and I am correct that she is mafia I will blow my fucking top.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 23:43 GMT
#6198
On March 11 2024 08:38 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 08:37 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:36 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:27 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:26 DarthPunk wrote:
lol vivax


Why don't you want to lynch Koshi?


There’s too many blues for a traitor to be in this game.


Doesn‘t that balance it out ?
Or your claim is fake.

I don‘t get your preference for Copcake over VE here.


Traitor is an anti mafia role.

Why do you think cake is town so strongly?

It is like the most anti town role bro


Wait why?

Because you can easily pretend to be supertownie searching for mafia and then join the mafia team


So you think there is a traitor?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 23:44 GMT
#6199
On March 11 2024 08:43 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 08:42 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:38 Vivax wrote:
No it‘d be 5 mafias + traitor


I don’t Think that would be balanced

grack does traitor count as one of the 5 mafia aligned players?

It would be if you are a veteran. Which you arent.


Ffs did you have to actually say that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 23:45 GMT
#6202
On March 11 2024 08:44 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 08:42 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:40 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:37 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:27 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:26 DarthPunk wrote:
lol vivax


Why don't you want to lynch Koshi?


There’s too many blues for a traitor to be in this game.


Doesn‘t that balance it out ?
Or your claim is fake.

I don‘t get your preference for Copcake over VE here.


Traitor is an anti mafia role.

Why do you think cake is town so strongly?


She‘s self voting over the obvious CW.
But I have time for better posts after work.

Traitor is an additional member they can gain how is it anti-mafia ?


I don’t believe self voting this early points to town.

She was upset. It wasnt fake.
She is town.


If you all get me of this lynch and I am correct that she is mafia I will blow my fucking top.

Only if VE isnt mafia.

Why go against rayn marv and sandroba to get this cc lynch?


Because I will be dead tomorrow and then the primary driver will be gone.

And you are going to fuck it up.

I already said this
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 23:45 GMT
#6204
On March 11 2024 08:45 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 08:44 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:43 Koshi wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:42 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 08:38 Vivax wrote:
No it‘d be 5 mafias + traitor


I don’t Think that would be balanced

grack does traitor count as one of the 5 mafia aligned players?

It would be if you are a veteran. Which you arent.


Ffs did you have to actually say that.

(Quickly spam 15 more pages and maybe mafia skips it)


It was fucking dumb
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 23:46 GMT
#6206
Who cares if vivax can’t understand what was happening.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 23:46 GMT
#6208
Fine I’ll swap. Whatever. As long as you lynch her tomorrow
Vote:VE
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 23:51 GMT
#6211
On March 11 2024 08:49 Koshi wrote:
Can you make a Rels is town case tomorrow? Or Jealous town case? That would help me to look into CC.

Read MZ his post about Jealous. Quite obvious he is mafia from that.

Problem is you also think CC is mafia so you will gobble all those CC is mafia posts right up.

So try to read it with a cc is town perspective


Fine.

I think Jealous is town, cause our interactions in the discord were really hard to fake as mafia.

I don't think Rels is town. So I can't do that for him.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings89
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O149
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 140
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 908
ZZZero.O 149
Bale 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
League of Legends
Doublelift4718
JimRising 790
Counter-Strike
minikerr3
Other Games
summit1g10655
FrodaN3308
C9.Mang0249
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP96
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 49m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 49m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 49m
Replay Cast
22h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.