• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:26
CEST 01:26
KST 08:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8806 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 43

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 88 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 03:14 GMT
#5873
I want to vote cake, see what her read progression is, then I want to see what VE does.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 03:14 GMT
#5874
On March 10 2024 12:14 Vivax wrote:
Mafia can catch up if they claim a redcheck on DP


true.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 03:15 GMT
#5877
On March 10 2024 12:14 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 12:14 DarthPunk wrote:
I want to vote cake, see what her read progression is, then I want to see what VE does.

probably the same thing he has done all game


Yeah maybe he is a better lynch in that case.

I just wanna see what reads cake has now she can't just hide behind calling me mafia.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 03:16 GMT
#5879
On March 10 2024 11:57 iamperfection wrote:
I would think i wouldn't die with confirmed people running around but mafia might be dumb so posting just in case.


Iamperfection innocent child. More townie then even those confirmed by mechanics

JacobStrangelove Only way to be scum would be if he and DP were scum together which I consider to be almost impossible.

Alakaslam cop god

DarthPunk I would be shocked if he isn’t town cared about everything that has happened voted me like a dummy which I don’t think he would do as scum. Wont shut up. Kept town on track to lynch oats

Vivax Corrupt mayor. He’s like that politician everyone keeps electing despite numerous scandals and revelations but we keep electing because we have no choice. But hes posting a lot and seems to care about whats happening

marvellosity has felt lazy for some stretches but I don’t know I feel like hes had some genuine posts and I felt like I was actually talking to him. When he was in that recent game with me where he was mafia a lot more his posts looking back looked contrived where he had to “play” fun when he wasn’t really. He also had some mind meld posts where he posted the exact same thing as I did. Still if he gets more lazy ride his ass. as some stuff can certianly be explained such as rayn dying but i doubt it.


Rels- I honestly keep forgetting he is in the game which is never a good sign to being town. I kind of like the callout of jealous he had recently and also his analysis of what happened with DMB right at the deadline so possibly town

Meapak_Ziphh- I guess its possible to be scum but i dont know i think i can understand his posting especially at the time of the lynch in what he was doing. Also remembered the cake thing when i asked. Also some aggresiveness in his posting


justanothertownie- Eh hard to say has some overly deffensive posts which suggest a scum mindset. Post #5588 stands out to me as being overly deffensive. Post 5525 is a list post which reaches no conclusion so not sure why it would be posted. Possible scum but i dont feel that strong about it



Koshi- has had some prickliness that I would think is more likely to come from town. Also has gone after marv day 1 which I think he is unlikely to do as mafia and he hasn’t done it in that contrived way he did in that recent game where he made a case on dp. However the most recent posts dosn't seems to have the same prickliness i guess feeling bad about stuff and what not. pretty null

die_meatbaby- I think someone said that they posted the list post in response but that came from rels easily could have been ignored and not posted. I also don’t see how do I put this the shrillness I guess when meat was mafia.Where they would just go like omg how could you do this etc etc. Now has the wifom mind bomb of oats pre planning a bus to start the day which didn’t seem necessary in the game state when it happened. Oats does talk about meat a lot though so maybe they were doing something of a play. Has nonsensical tunnels. i could go either way at this point


Jealous- I had a weird feels ever since he returned to the game. His posting was very neat and structured for someone with little time. Had some aggresiveness though which is more likely to come from town. I dont see it to be impossible. Rels made a good point in post 5430 so pretty null here.




Palmar I really think marv is being clouded by meta here. His posts don’t make sense to me and he doesn’t appear to be scum hunting. Tunneled Rayn for no reason despite rayn being obvious town imo and ignored any evidence. Has no time but was able to waste time making a fake case on dead rayn. Calls me mafia devoid of any reasoning. I don’t buy the drunk posting either. I don’t see scum hunting I see mafia.

CopCake tried to cheat so town. For you dummies that don’t read the thread brought information that rayn was laughing at the post confirming he was having said good time at a point when people were trying to determine his alignment. Fuck my cheating analysis scratch all that the late voting seems awfully suspicious to me as it seemed almost like a scum that wasn’t following the game state voted the wrong person and then had to move it back to scum. Plus the majority of posting is just half baked conspiracy theories also was right around posting for the lynch but then disappears for the flip like come on. Almost seems like a mission failed we’ll get them next time to me scum.


VisceraEyes Complete lack of logic in a ton of posts. General inactivity and after a not enough time to post post simply comes back to defend himself which is 100% scum mindset.

ToTheStars see my post about his word choice in his comeback posts scum. I would be shocked if not scum


I like this post btw.

Perfection can be town again.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 03:18 GMT
#5891
On March 10 2024 12:18 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 12:16 Jealous wrote:
So just to be clear, Vivax JK's Slam, and slam dies anyway, but so does marv. That means that there were two shots on Slam, one to break JK and one to kill. I am a bit tipsy and I want to make sure I understand this correctly.


There‘s so much dumbtelling going on we might have to start printing out membership cards.


IM inclined to think mafia are also doing it, cause there are just too many townies otherwise.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 03:20 GMT
#5896
On March 10 2024 12:17 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 12:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:14 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:14 DarthPunk wrote:
I want to vote cake, see what her read progression is, then I want to see what VE does.

probably the same thing he has done all game


Yeah maybe he is a better lynch in that case.

I just wanna see what reads cake has now she can't just hide behind calling me mafia.

why didn´t you should on cake?


I was tempted, same with VE, but I think TTS was the better shot, and i felt like I should because I called it out before i was gifted the gun.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 03:22 GMT
#5901
On March 10 2024 12:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 12:19 Vivax wrote:
Dumbtell five times and you get enough stamps to go on a club med cruise to your nearest English school.

eyy my english has improved a bit, if you compare the first game with this one


Its true.

Tell me why you think cake is town BTW.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 03:24 GMT
#5903
On March 10 2024 12:23 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 12:20 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:14 Jealous wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:13 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:12 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
Town points for DP btw why


What you mean?

the shoot makes you town for me

wow how could have come to such a conclusion

Nah man, the greatest bus of all time is unfolding right in front of our eyes.

Sorry i think I am getting blind. Can you help me to see it?

i dont know if your trolling but DP shot mafia.... i think you can put 2 and 2 together.

yeah he is town. I was wrong I got that. But where is the bus?

o_0
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 03:24 GMT
#5906
He is saying I could have bussed by shooting mafia as a joke.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 03:25 GMT
#5909
On March 10 2024 12:24 Vivax wrote:
And if dmb is mafia she has already proven that her skill level is evidently above that of Oats.


Big claim, Oats has got to be one of the best mafia performances I have seen for years. Better than my MS game even.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 03:26 GMT
#5910
On March 10 2024 12:25 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 12:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:19 Vivax wrote:
Dumbtell five times and you get enough stamps to go on a club med cruise to your nearest English school.

eyy my english has improved a bit, if you compare the first game with this one


Its true.

Tell me why you think cake is town BTW.

I am still diving into old games and try to compare but this game feels a little different to here usual Towngames but also scum games. I will use this day do find out more about her.


I agree with the first part at least.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 03:49 GMT
#5930
On March 10 2024 12:34 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 12:32 Rels wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:24 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:23 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:20 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:14 Jealous wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:13 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:12 DarthPunk wrote:
[quote]

What you mean?

the shoot makes you town for me

wow how could have come to such a conclusion

Nah man, the greatest bus of all time is unfolding right in front of our eyes.

Sorry i think I am getting blind. Can you help me to see it?

i dont know if your trolling but DP shot mafia.... i think you can put 2 and 2 together.

yeah he is town. I was wrong I got that. But where is the bus?

he was making a joke. Because its obviously not a bus and would be the most legendary play of all time to shoot your scum partner for cred.

Unecessary too, since I assume not using the shot and using it to kill a townie during the last night would gain scum a mislynch. So it would even be playing actively against their wincon
With shot => 10 town vs 3 scum now => 3 ML before LYLO
Without shot => 9 town (with the gun being used later) vs 4 scum => 2 ML before LYLO

BTW 3 more mislynches allowed, nice. And that's assuming we don't lynch the RB at some point before all BGs die, which would open up the possibility for night saves

i cant believe you wasted time calculating that lol.


INteresting thing to think about in detail hey. :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 03:50 GMT
#5931
On March 10 2024 12:35 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 12:32 Rels wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:24 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:23 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:20 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:14 Jealous wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:13 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:12 DarthPunk wrote:
[quote]

What you mean?

the shoot makes you town for me

wow how could have come to such a conclusion

Nah man, the greatest bus of all time is unfolding right in front of our eyes.

Sorry i think I am getting blind. Can you help me to see it?

i dont know if your trolling but DP shot mafia.... i think you can put 2 and 2 together.

yeah he is town. I was wrong I got that. But where is the bus?

he was making a joke. Because its obviously not a bus and would be the most legendary play of all time to shoot your scum partner for cred.

Unecessary too, since I assume not using the shot and using it to kill a townie during the last night would gain scum a mislynch. So it would even be playing actively against their wincon
With shot => 10 town vs 3 scum now => 3 ML before LYLO
Without shot => 9 town (with the gun being used later) vs 4 scum => 2 ML before LYLO

BTW 3 more mislynches allowed, nice. And that's assuming we don't lynch the RB at some point before all BGs die, which would open up the possibility for night saves

With Vivax having to be RB though, I guess DP couldn't keep the shot actually. But could have killed the scummiest townie
I guess it would have been me lol


If I was mafia, I just don't claim I have the shot at all.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 03:52 GMT
#5934
On March 10 2024 12:51 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 12:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:35 Rels wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:32 Rels wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:24 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:23 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:20 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:14 Jealous wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:13 iamperfection wrote:
[quote]
wow how could have come to such a conclusion

Nah man, the greatest bus of all time is unfolding right in front of our eyes.

Sorry i think I am getting blind. Can you help me to see it?

i dont know if your trolling but DP shot mafia.... i think you can put 2 and 2 together.

yeah he is town. I was wrong I got that. But where is the bus?

he was making a joke. Because its obviously not a bus and would be the most legendary play of all time to shoot your scum partner for cred.

Unecessary too, since I assume not using the shot and using it to kill a townie during the last night would gain scum a mislynch. So it would even be playing actively against their wincon
With shot => 10 town vs 3 scum now => 3 ML before LYLO
Without shot => 9 town (with the gun being used later) vs 4 scum => 2 ML before LYLO

BTW 3 more mislynches allowed, nice. And that's assuming we don't lynch the RB at some point before all BGs die, which would open up the possibility for night saves

With Vivax having to be RB though, I guess DP couldn't keep the shot actually. But could have killed the scummiest townie
I guess it would have been me lol


If I was mafia, I just don't claim I have the shot at all.

And if JSL claims you just say they are lying lmao that would be so brutal.


Exactly.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 03:53 GMT
#5935
On March 10 2024 12:52 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 12:50 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:35 Rels wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:32 Rels wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:24 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:23 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:20 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:14 Jealous wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:13 iamperfection wrote:
[quote]
wow how could have come to such a conclusion

Nah man, the greatest bus of all time is unfolding right in front of our eyes.

Sorry i think I am getting blind. Can you help me to see it?

i dont know if your trolling but DP shot mafia.... i think you can put 2 and 2 together.

yeah he is town. I was wrong I got that. But where is the bus?

he was making a joke. Because its obviously not a bus and would be the most legendary play of all time to shoot your scum partner for cred.

Unecessary too, since I assume not using the shot and using it to kill a townie during the last night would gain scum a mislynch. So it would even be playing actively against their wincon
With shot => 10 town vs 3 scum now => 3 ML before LYLO
Without shot => 9 town (with the gun being used later) vs 4 scum => 2 ML before LYLO

BTW 3 more mislynches allowed, nice. And that's assuming we don't lynch the RB at some point before all BGs die, which would open up the possibility for night saves

With Vivax having to be RB though, I guess DP couldn't keep the shot actually. But could have killed the scummiest townie
I guess it would have been me lol


If I was mafia, I just don't claim I have the shot at all.

then you out yourself to the smith if you were mafia. The proper play was to claim it just before the deadline or crumb it if unable before deadline.


Yeah actually this makes more sense.


"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 03:55 GMT
#5936
Do we have a new mason pair?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 04:42 GMT
#5939
On March 10 2024 13:08 Vivax wrote:
MZ and Palmar will have figured out the game by today so we don‘t need any


lol
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 05:03 GMT
#5942
On March 10 2024 13:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
ToTheStars wasn't on me, so that makes everyone on me even more likely mafia. Just saying. Just lynch down the line and win.


You just want to lynch your whole wagon?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 05:04 GMT
#5943
TTS being on oats means it was at least spread apart.

Not sure if that is smart
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 10 2024 05:27 GMT
#5945
On March 10 2024 14:09 iamperfection wrote:
i think he is just mafia dp


Yeah probs.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings39
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O170
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1107
ZZZero.O 170
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
League of Legends
Doublelift5165
JimRising 715
Other Games
summit1g9981
FrodaN3043
KnowMe185
C9.Mang097
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1008
• Shiphtur177
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 34m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 34m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 34m
Replay Cast
23h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.