• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:26
CEST 18:26
KST 01:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8707 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 421

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 419 420 421 422 423 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:29 GMT
#8401
If palmar flips town and you are town koshi. Marv and myself will be absolutely insufferable. I hope you realise that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:31 GMT
#8402
Wasn’t palmar also scum reading JAT and mz for a while

You think he bussed both his teammates?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:31 GMT
#8403
On March 15 2024 06:27 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:25 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:19 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:17 DarthPunk wrote:
And why have we ruled out cake koshi? I guess I missed that part in the catchup?

I don't know DP. I just don't know why I can't read her mafia.
I think she can't be mafia with a lot of people after the VE/CC lynch. Especially not Jealous for example. Not with Rels. MZ would be unlikely as he really wanted me to lynch her.
Only iamp is left. And 1 our of Palmar/JAT.

And I do not think iamp is mafia.

So then it is CC/JAT and who? Also Palmar?

Why is jealous town? Or dmb?

Jealous could be mafia with who? CC who he is pushing 24/7?
Rels? not really after tonight.

So MZ? Ok I think that is possible.
Then what?

I keep ending up on Palmar/JAT.

But you 2 refuse to read each other mafia. Palmar did it a little bit but it felt fake as fuck tbh. He just divided his own wagon between you 2 and then you 2 did the work and tried to push us off you.

Why are you not weirded out that Palmar breaks up his own wagon and gets 4 votes on you.
Why were you not at least a bit suspicious of Palmar after VE flip?

You read some filters now and it all sounds like you read it for the first time. So why were you not more wary of Palmar before? I do not understand.

I was not wary of Palmar because I trust marvs read. Thought that was obvious.

Well. We will see endgame. We haven't played since long and maybe you tell the truth.
I simply do not believe it.

What I do believe is that you are mafia and that you forgot that you needed to have scumreads at the ready. And that a flip changes things around.

I am upset that both you and Palmar didn't show brainactivity in your PoE list after the VE list.

I find it super sus.

I gave you guys an entire day to do shit and read each other.

It was subpar and it felt mafia buddies gaining towncred and then pushing votes off each other as soon as I saw that Jealous/Rels/dmb shit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:32 GMT
#8404
On March 15 2024 06:29 DarthPunk wrote:
If palmar flips town and you are town koshi. Marv and myself will be absolutely insufferable. I hope you realise that.

It's fine. I am always insufferable so the only ones that loses will be the people playing with us.
I had a good night of sleep.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:32 GMT
#8405
I really think we should lynch cake.

We should have lynched her yesterday.

For whatever reason you all have a blind spot with her it was the same In her last mafia game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:33 GMT
#8406
On March 15 2024 06:32 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:29 DarthPunk wrote:
If palmar flips town and you are town koshi. Marv and myself will be absolutely insufferable. I hope you realise that.

It's fine. I am always insufferable so the only ones that loses will be the people playing with us.


Lmao 🤣
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 14 2024 21:33 GMT
#8407
On March 15 2024 06:31 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:25 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:19 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:17 DarthPunk wrote:
And why have we ruled out cake koshi? I guess I missed that part in the catchup?

I don't know DP. I just don't know why I can't read her mafia.
I think she can't be mafia with a lot of people after the VE/CC lynch. Especially not Jealous for example. Not with Rels. MZ would be unlikely as he really wanted me to lynch her.
Only iamp is left. And 1 our of Palmar/JAT.

And I do not think iamp is mafia.

So then it is CC/JAT and who? Also Palmar?

Why is jealous town? Or dmb?

Jealous could be mafia with who? CC who he is pushing 24/7?
Rels? not really after tonight.

So MZ? Ok I think that is possible.
Then what?

I keep ending up on Palmar/JAT.

But you 2 refuse to read each other mafia. Palmar did it a little bit but it felt fake as fuck tbh. He just divided his own wagon between you 2 and then you 2 did the work and tried to push us off you.

Why are you not weirded out that Palmar breaks up his own wagon and gets 4 votes on you.
Why were you not at least a bit suspicious of Palmar after VE flip?

You read some filters now and it all sounds like you read it for the first time. So why were you not more wary of Palmar before? I do not understand.

I was not wary of Palmar because I trust marvs read. Thought that was obvious.

Well. We will see endgame. We haven't played since long and maybe you tell the truth.
I simply do not believe it.

What I do believe is that you are mafia and that you forgot that you needed to have scumreads at the ready. And that a flip changes things around.

I am upset that both you and Palmar didn't show brainactivity in your PoE list after the VE list.

I find it super sus.

I gave you guys an entire day to do shit and read each other.

It was subpar and it felt mafia buddies gaining towncred and then pushing votes off each other as soon as I saw that Jealous/Rels/dmb shit.

Well, we can be lucky that we can afford a mislynch on one of us if this is how you want to act. I just hope you get your shit together afterwards.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 14 2024 21:33 GMT
#8408
On March 15 2024 06:32 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:29 DarthPunk wrote:
If palmar flips town and you are town koshi. Marv and myself will be absolutely insufferable. I hope you realise that.

It's fine. I am always insufferable so the only ones that loses will be the people playing with us.

word
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:34 GMT
#8409
Where is dmb ? She not really playing at all this phase.

I want to know her read on cake from the mason chat?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 14 2024 21:34 GMT
#8410
She is probably mafia and quite happy about town destroying itself.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:34 GMT
#8411
On March 15 2024 06:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:31 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:27 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:25 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:19 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:17 DarthPunk wrote:
And why have we ruled out cake koshi? I guess I missed that part in the catchup?

I don't know DP. I just don't know why I can't read her mafia.
I think she can't be mafia with a lot of people after the VE/CC lynch. Especially not Jealous for example. Not with Rels. MZ would be unlikely as he really wanted me to lynch her.
Only iamp is left. And 1 our of Palmar/JAT.

And I do not think iamp is mafia.

So then it is CC/JAT and who? Also Palmar?

Why is jealous town? Or dmb?

Jealous could be mafia with who? CC who he is pushing 24/7?
Rels? not really after tonight.

So MZ? Ok I think that is possible.
Then what?

I keep ending up on Palmar/JAT.

But you 2 refuse to read each other mafia. Palmar did it a little bit but it felt fake as fuck tbh. He just divided his own wagon between you 2 and then you 2 did the work and tried to push us off you.

Why are you not weirded out that Palmar breaks up his own wagon and gets 4 votes on you.
Why were you not at least a bit suspicious of Palmar after VE flip?

You read some filters now and it all sounds like you read it for the first time. So why were you not more wary of Palmar before? I do not understand.

I was not wary of Palmar because I trust marvs read. Thought that was obvious.

Well. We will see endgame. We haven't played since long and maybe you tell the truth.
I simply do not believe it.

What I do believe is that you are mafia and that you forgot that you needed to have scumreads at the ready. And that a flip changes things around.

I am upset that both you and Palmar didn't show brainactivity in your PoE list after the VE list.

I find it super sus.

I gave you guys an entire day to do shit and read each other.

It was subpar and it felt mafia buddies gaining towncred and then pushing votes off each other as soon as I saw that Jealous/Rels/dmb shit.

Well, we can be lucky that we can afford a mislynch on one of us if this is how you want to act. I just hope you get your shit together afterwards.

That's why I want you alive and not Palmar. I might trust you tomorrow. I will never trust Palmar this game.
I had a good night of sleep.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:36 GMT
#8412
JAT ote cake with me. We aren’t voting jealous today that is a wasted vote.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:36 GMT
#8413
The only other team possible is somewhere Jealous/Rels/MZ.
If DP/Vivax/iamp trust Palmar/JAT
I would lynch there.
CC does not fit within those 3 names because they all 3 bussed CC then.
I had a good night of sleep.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:36 GMT
#8414
Unvote

Vote: cake
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:37 GMT
#8415
On March 15 2024 06:36 Koshi wrote:
The only other team possible is somewhere Jealous/Rels/MZ.
If DP/Vivax/iamp trust Palmar/JAT
I would lynch there.
CC does not fit within those 3 names because they all 3 bussed CC then.


Mz and Rels also hard defended her at times.

Rels is particularly egregious he bussed her when it didn’t matter and saved her when it did.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:39 GMT
#8416
I want cake or JAT this phase.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:40 GMT
#8417
On March 15 2024 06:37 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:36 Koshi wrote:
The only other team possible is somewhere Jealous/Rels/MZ.
If DP/Vivax/iamp trust Palmar/JAT
I would lynch there.
CC does not fit within those 3 names because they all 3 bussed CC then.


Mz and Rels also hard defended her at times.

Rels is particularly egregious he bussed her when it didn’t matter and saved her when it did.

On March 12 2024 09:49 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Three Vote Count

CopCake (7): Jealous, DarthPunk, iamperfection, Vivax, die_meatbaby, VisceraEyes, CopCake, JacobStrangelove, DarthPunk, iamperfection, CopCake, die_meatbaby, Vivax
VisceraEyes (6): Rels, Justanothertownie, Koshi, Palmar, Vivax, iamperfection, Meapak_Ziphh, DarthPunk, Vivax, VisceraEyes, die_meatbaby, Vivax
Meapak_Ziphh (0): Vivax, Vivax
Palmar (0): VisceraEyes, CopCake
Jealous (0): Vivax
DarthPunk (0): Vivax


With 7 votes, CopCake is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Tuesday, Mar 12 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



Oh you are right. Well if you can convince them cake is also fine.
But if town, I just yell my names tomorrow and wont do anything else.
But it is very fair you guys would go Rels/MZ/Jealous/CC
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 21:40 GMT
#8418
On March 15 2024 05:55 iamperfection wrote:
Palmar can you give a full read on me.

An actual read. I want the whole filter read.

I'm not sure that is what I want to spend the rest of the day on. You're not really in any danger of being lynched today so I feel like I can do more useful stuff.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 14 2024 21:40 GMT
#8419
On March 15 2024 06:36 DarthPunk wrote:
JAT ote cake with me. We aren’t voting jealous today that is a wasted vote.

That's not better than Palmar. I'll have to politely decline.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:40 GMT
#8420
It's the other team possible.
But I had it with Palmar and JAT.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 419 420 421 422 423 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 100
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 451
IndyStarCraft 100
BRAT_OK 37
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29928
Bisu 1810
Shuttle 1452
Hyuk 945
Mini 504
EffOrt 463
Larva 294
ZerO 255
firebathero 192
hero 62
[ Show more ]
Hyun 48
Mong 44
PianO 43
Trap 40
Sexy 36
Killer 34
Pusan 32
ToSsGirL 28
sorry 19
zelot 19
Rock 13
Bale 12
Terrorterran 12
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 6
Liquid`Ret 3
Dota 2
Gorgc9789
qojqva1916
Dendi1003
Counter-Strike
Fnx 570
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1500
crisheroes1112
Liquid`Hasu670
Other Games
fl0m2287
singsing1959
FrodaN1280
B2W.Neo963
Beastyqt656
Mlord418
Hui .233
Liquid`VortiX167
Livibee164
KnowMe131
ArmadaUGS120
Mew2King67
Trikslyr33
CosmosSc2 16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 61
• StrangeGG 50
• mYiSmile128
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 14
• Azhi_Dahaki12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7831
League of Legends
• Jankos1751
Other Games
• Shiphtur278
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
34m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 34m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 34m
INu's Battles
19h 34m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 34m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.