• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:18
CEST 07:18
KST 14:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9006 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 422

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 420 421 422 423 424 555 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 21:41 GMT
#8421
@jat did you read what I posted about Rels this phase?
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 14 2024 21:41 GMT
#8422
On March 15 2024 06:39 DarthPunk wrote:
I want cake or JAT this phase.

Why? Low impact - low presence? You are better than this.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2024 21:42 GMT
#8423
On March 15 2024 06:25 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:19 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:17 DarthPunk wrote:
And why have we ruled out cake koshi? I guess I missed that part in the catchup?

I don't know DP. I just don't know why I can't read her mafia.
I think she can't be mafia with a lot of people after the VE/CC lynch. Especially not Jealous for example. Not with Rels. MZ would be unlikely as he really wanted me to lynch her.
Only iamp is left. And 1 our of Palmar/JAT.

And I do not think iamp is mafia.

So then it is CC/JAT and who? Also Palmar?

Why is jealous town? Or dmb?


Why do you towncase Rels in a Palmar vs you situation.
Should be a case on Jealous what are you his support ?

I don't understand what you are saying. I think Palmar and Rels are town. Why would I not? I did case Jealous. You cannot have missed it?


My teacher used to say repetitio est mater lynchorum.
When you want someone lynched and his CW isn't Rels I don't see the sense of proving a point that Rels is town here if he is.

Feigned effort maybe?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 21:43 GMT
#8424
On March 15 2024 06:39 DarthPunk wrote:
I want cake or JAT this phase.


🥰

Look people from the Obvs that I tried, tried to work with DP.

Just remember, town, DP is not cleared.

If he start his emo stuff do not buy it.


FAQ:

Plurality lynch. In the case of a tied vote the first player to obtain the most votes is lynched.
Mafia kp is carried. Each night the mafia must designate a player to carry each kill. Players may visit multiple people.
Mafia cannot hold their shot.
Town may vote for a no lynch
Self voting is allowed.
Mafia communications will be held over discord.

##vote: copcake
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 21:44 GMT
#8425
On March 15 2024 06:32 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:29 DarthPunk wrote:
If palmar flips town and you are town koshi. Marv and myself will be absolutely insufferable. I hope you realise that.

It's fine. I am always insufferable so the only ones that loses will be the people playing with us.

You truly are.

You've convinced yourself of some bullshit reads based on stupid analysis of who can be mafia together.
Computer says mafia
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 21:44 GMT
#8426
Iamp/palmar/dp

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2024 21:44 GMT
#8427
DP is suspicious here not gonna lie.

Why is he fighting JAT + Palmar wagons so hard.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:45 GMT
#8428
On March 15 2024 06:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:36 DarthPunk wrote:
JAT ote cake with me. We aren’t voting jealous today that is a wasted vote.

That's not better than Palmar. I'll have to politely decline.


wtf why is it not better than your Town read palmar when cake is in your Poe?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2024 21:46 GMT
#8429
I'm not saying that if he is mafia, both of them have to be, but maybe one.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2024 21:46 GMT
#8430
Probably JAT of the two actually.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:47 GMT
#8431
On March 15 2024 06:44 Vivax wrote:
DP is suspicious here not gonna lie.

Why is he fighting JAT + Palmar wagons so hard.


What you mean? I was on the JAT wagon all night.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 21:47 GMT
#8432
On March 15 2024 06:44 Vivax wrote:
DP is suspicious here not gonna lie.

Why is he fighting JAT + Palmar wagons so hard.


DP also saved Palmar day 1

Oh noooesssss
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 21:47 GMT
#8433
On March 15 2024 06:36 Koshi wrote:
The only other team possible is somewhere Jealous/Rels/MZ.
If DP/Vivax/iamp trust Palmar/JAT
I would lynch there.
CC does not fit within those 3 names because they all 3 bussed CC then.

That's pretty much the exact team I'm working on, but obviously I have some concerns.

I don't know a lot of jat's work sounds kinda town today. I hate that he had to be wagoned to get there but it's whatever.

What IS clear to me is that those three along with dmb are the people who have just... not done anything today. Today is by far the most important and interesting day we've had since day 1. None of them did anything really on day 1 either.

Like if we simply go by "who was loudest today", which is a stupid, but possibly valid analysis, it really needs to eliminate pretty much everyone else in the game but those 4.
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2024 21:47 GMT
#8434
On March 15 2024 06:47 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:44 Vivax wrote:
DP is suspicious here not gonna lie.

Why is he fighting JAT + Palmar wagons so hard.


What you mean? I was on the JAT wagon all night.


You switched to a wagon with Jealous on it
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 14 2024 21:47 GMT
#8435
On March 15 2024 06:41 Palmar wrote:
@jat did you read what I posted about Rels this phase?

I can have a look. I might have missed it while filtering.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 21:48 GMT
#8436
On March 15 2024 06:44 Vivax wrote:
DP is suspicious here not gonna lie.

Why is he fighting JAT + Palmar wagons so hard.

Because at least half of them, and possibly both, are terrible wagons.

Computer says mafia
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:48 GMT
#8437
On March 15 2024 06:41 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:39 DarthPunk wrote:
I want cake or JAT this phase.

Why? Low impact - low presence? You are better than this.


You are both in my Poe and palmar is not.

Simple as that.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:48 GMT
#8438
On March 15 2024 06:47 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:47 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:44 Vivax wrote:
DP is suspicious here not gonna lie.

Why is he fighting JAT + Palmar wagons so hard.


What you mean? I was on the JAT wagon all night.


You switched to a wagon with Jealous on it


And?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 21:48 GMT
#8439
this fucking martyring shit man
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 14 2024 21:49 GMT
#8440
On March 15 2024 06:43 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:39 DarthPunk wrote:
I want cake or JAT this phase.


🥰

Look people from the Obvs that I tried, tried to work with DP.

Just remember, town, DP is not cleared.

If he start his emo stuff do not buy it.


FAQ:

Plurality lynch. In the case of a tied vote the first player to obtain the most votes is lynched.
Mafia kp is carried. Each night the mafia must designate a player to carry each kill. Players may visit multiple people.
Mafia cannot hold their shot.
Town may vote for a no lynch
Self voting is allowed.
Mafia communications will be held over discord.

##vote: copcake

You are not helping anyone by voting yourself. Please stop it.
Prev 1 420 421 422 423 424 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft731
PiGStarcraft258
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 345
Stork 207
Leta 121
ggaemo 110
PianO 61
Hyuk 29
Bale 15
yabsab 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
League of Legends
JimRising 785
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox663
Westballz59
Mew2King13
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor635
Other Games
summit1g8851
Coldzera 820
C9.Mang0296
Sick130
RuFF_SC2125
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS42
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream118
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• Letter148
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2175
League of Legends
• Lourlo1336
• Stunt412
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 42m
Online Event
5h 42m
FEL
10h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.