• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:19
CEST 07:19
KST 14:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8994 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 423

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 421 422 423 424 425 555 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 14 2024 21:49 GMT
#8441
On March 15 2024 06:48 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:44 Vivax wrote:
DP is suspicious here not gonna lie.

Why is he fighting JAT + Palmar wagons so hard.

Because at least half of them, and possibly both, are terrible wagons.



You're voting one it can't be both from your POV
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 21:49 GMT
#8442
On March 15 2024 06:47 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:41 Palmar wrote:
@jat did you read what I posted about Rels this phase?

I can have a look. I might have missed it while filtering.

https://tl.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=28160192

https://tl.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=28160194

https://tl.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=28160200

https://tl.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=28160202

First and last ones are important. The other are just kinda funny because I started writing that post "So rels is town because... " and ended up concluding he's not.
Computer says mafia
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:50 GMT
#8443
Like she only matters when she is in danger.
And it keeps on working wtf?!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 21:50 GMT
#8444
Palmar please help me can you do an actual full read of me.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 21:50 GMT
#8445
On March 15 2024 06:49 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:48 Palmar wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:44 Vivax wrote:
DP is suspicious here not gonna lie.

Why is he fighting JAT + Palmar wagons so hard.

Because at least half of them, and possibly both, are terrible wagons.



You're voting one it can't be both from your POV

I kinda thought I was clear I was waffling on jat now. I'll unvote if it helps you.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 21:51 GMT
#8446
On March 15 2024 06:50 iamperfection wrote:
Palmar please help me can you do an actual full read of me.

Why?

Like I am quite possibly going to die here tonight. Seems doing a massive filter read is a waste of time...
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 21:52 GMT
#8447
On March 15 2024 06:51 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:50 iamperfection wrote:
Palmar please help me can you do an actual full read of me.

Why?

Like I am quite possibly going to die here tonight. Seems doing a massive filter read is a waste of time...

it will help me to determine if your town or not then you wont die if your town.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:52 GMT
#8448
On March 15 2024 06:51 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:50 iamperfection wrote:
Palmar please help me can you do an actual full read of me.

Why?

Like I am quite possibly going to die here tonight. Seems doing a massive filter read is a waste of time...


Agreed.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 14 2024 21:53 GMT
#8449
On March 15 2024 06:45 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:36 DarthPunk wrote:
JAT ote cake with me. We aren’t voting jealous today that is a wasted vote.

That's not better than Palmar. I'll have to politely decline.


wtf why is it not better than your Town read palmar when cake is in your Poe?

I townread both. CC is only in the tinfoil scenario.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 21:53 GMT
#8450
you will be here for the deadline dp ? remember the time change
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:53 GMT
#8451
On March 15 2024 06:53 iamperfection wrote:
you will be here for the deadline dp ? remember the time change


Yeah I’m on sick leave.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:54 GMT
#8452
The euros are all about to fuck off though right?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 21:54 GMT
#8453
On March 15 2024 06:52 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:51 Palmar wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:50 iamperfection wrote:
Palmar please help me can you do an actual full read of me.

Why?

Like I am quite possibly going to die here tonight. Seems doing a massive filter read is a waste of time...

it will help me to determine if your town or not then you wont die if your town.

I'm not mafia, does this help?

If I'm mafia I'm just gonna read your filter, find a few smart posts, which you've definitely made, call you possibly town for it because it jives. Maybe dig up a marv or sandro endorsement or something, follow up with a DP endorsement and say that while I can't be sure I think iamp probably looks town. Still hate the fact that you don't know what a policy lynch is as a good joke in the end to keep it light.

So let's just pretend I did that.
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 21:54 GMT
#8454
koshi vivax palmar will you be?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:55 GMT
#8455
On March 15 2024 06:54 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:52 iamperfection wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:51 Palmar wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:50 iamperfection wrote:
Palmar please help me can you do an actual full read of me.

Why?

Like I am quite possibly going to die here tonight. Seems doing a massive filter read is a waste of time...

it will help me to determine if your town or not then you wont die if your town.

I'm not mafia, does this help?

If I'm mafia I'm just gonna read your filter, find a few smart posts, which you've definitely made, call you possibly town for it because it jives. Maybe dig up a marv or sandro endorsement or something, follow up with a DP endorsement and say that while I can't be sure I think iamp probably looks town. Still hate the fact that you don't know what a policy lynch is as a good joke in the end to keep it light.

So let's just pretend I did that.


This man is a gem
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 21:55 GMT
#8456
On March 15 2024 06:54 DarthPunk wrote:
The euros are all about to fuck off though right?

I'm not staying for deadlines this game. I did it occasionally in the last one.

As I said to hapa on day 1, if I'm going to enjoy playing mafia here, I need to accept that I can't be 100% on 100% of the time and just allow myself to take shortcuts and not care all that much.

But I have a little while, it's only 10pm my time. Don't tell dmb that though.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:55 GMT
#8457
ofc not. I am not reading anymore.
I had a good night of sleep.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 21:56 GMT
#8458
On March 15 2024 06:54 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:52 iamperfection wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:51 Palmar wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:50 iamperfection wrote:
Palmar please help me can you do an actual full read of me.

Why?

Like I am quite possibly going to die here tonight. Seems doing a massive filter read is a waste of time...

it will help me to determine if your town or not then you wont die if your town.

I'm not mafia, does this help?

If I'm mafia I'm just gonna read your filter, find a few smart posts, which you've definitely made, call you possibly town for it because it jives. Maybe dig up a marv or sandro endorsement or something, follow up with a DP endorsement and say that while I can't be sure I think iamp probably looks town. Still hate the fact that you don't know what a policy lynch is as a good joke in the end to keep it light.

So let's just pretend I did that.

But i have felt thats what you have been doing lol the second paragraph. I feel like you have been sideways calling me mafia with no real good reason. I feel like you really haven't read my entire filter.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 14 2024 21:57 GMT
#8459
At least Koshi feels like Koshi again now. I was getting really worried there for a while when he was reasonable.
Computer says mafia
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:57 GMT
#8460
The problem with cake is that she is so insanely hard to lynch that it might just end up getting palmar lynched trying to go for her. Even though I think she is the best shot at mafia flipping this phase.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Prev 1 421 422 423 424 425 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft731
PiGStarcraft258
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 345
Stork 207
Leta 121
ggaemo 110
PianO 61
Hyuk 29
Bale 15
yabsab 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
League of Legends
JimRising 697
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox560
Westballz55
Mew2King13
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor649
Other Games
summit1g8851
Coldzera 820
C9.Mang0251
Sick126
RuFF_SC2113
ViBE80
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick692
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2184
League of Legends
• Lourlo1301
• Stunt398
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 41m
Online Event
5h 41m
FEL
10h 41m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 41m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.