• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:17
CEST 07:17
KST 14:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8026 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 420

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 418 419 420 421 422 555 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 14 2024 21:17 GMT
#8381
On March 15 2024 06:15 Koshi wrote:
JAT hasn't done shit so far. But he is doing all this so they can lead town into oblivion.

Fuck you. I have done a shitton more than you today. Your 2 sentences don't even go together.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:17 GMT
#8382
And why have we ruled out cake koshi? I guess I missed that part in the catchup?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:19 GMT
#8383
Can’t say I’m thrilled with either wagon right now but especially not the palmar wagon.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:19 GMT
#8384
On March 15 2024 06:17 DarthPunk wrote:
And why have we ruled out cake koshi? I guess I missed that part in the catchup?

I don't know DP. I just don't know why I can't read her mafia.
I think she can't be mafia with a lot of people after the VE/CC lynch. Especially not Jealous for example. Not with Rels. MZ would be unlikely as he really wanted me to lynch her.
Only iamp is left. And 1 our of Palmar/JAT.

And I do not think iamp is mafia.

So then it is CC/JAT and who? Also Palmar?
I had a good night of sleep.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:20 GMT
#8385
Where is dmb by the way?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:20 GMT
#8386
On March 15 2024 06:19 DarthPunk wrote:
Can’t say I’m thrilled with either wagon right now but especially not the palmar wagon.

I understand. But I think you are wrong on him.
Must say. If Palmar is town. And CC mafia. I will sheep you in 2024.
Marv is done then. You will be my herder.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:21 GMT
#8387
On March 15 2024 06:20 DarthPunk wrote:
Where is dmb by the way?

dmb also voted cc. So even there little chance they are mafia together.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:21 GMT
#8388
On March 15 2024 06:17 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:15 Koshi wrote:
JAT hasn't done shit so far. But he is doing all this so they can lead town into oblivion.

Fuck you. I have done a shitton more than you today. Your 2 sentences don't even go together.

Sorry. I meant before today.
You did very well today.
But I think you did it for the reason I outlined.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 14 2024 21:22 GMT
#8389
On March 15 2024 06:19 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:17 DarthPunk wrote:
And why have we ruled out cake koshi? I guess I missed that part in the catchup?

I don't know DP. I just don't know why I can't read her mafia.
I think she can't be mafia with a lot of people after the VE/CC lynch. Especially not Jealous for example. Not with Rels. MZ would be unlikely as he really wanted me to lynch her.
Only iamp is left. And 1 our of Palmar/JAT.

And I do not think iamp is mafia.

So then it is CC/JAT and who? Also Palmar?

Why is jealous town? Or dmb?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 21:23 GMT
#8390
On March 15 2024 06:22 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:19 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:17 DarthPunk wrote:
And why have we ruled out cake koshi? I guess I missed that part in the catchup?

I don't know DP. I just don't know why I can't read her mafia.
I think she can't be mafia with a lot of people after the VE/CC lynch. Especially not Jealous for example. Not with Rels. MZ would be unlikely as he really wanted me to lynch her.
Only iamp is left. And 1 our of Palmar/JAT.

And I do not think iamp is mafia.

So then it is CC/JAT and who? Also Palmar?

Why is jealous town? Or dmb?


Why do you towncase Rels in a Palmar vs you situation.
Should be a case on Jealous what are you his support ?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:24 GMT
#8391
On March 15 2024 06:19 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:17 DarthPunk wrote:
And why have we ruled out cake koshi? I guess I missed that part in the catchup?

I don't know DP. I just don't know why I can't read her mafia.
I think she can't be mafia with a lot of people after the VE/CC lynch. Especially not Jealous for example. Not with Rels. MZ would be unlikely as he really wanted me to lynch her.
Only iamp is left. And 1 our of Palmar/JAT.

And I do not think iamp is mafia.

So then it is CC/JAT and who? Also Palmar?


Obviously there is a hidden mafia somewhere that is why your teams don’t match up.

I think it’s valuable to just look at players in isolation sometimes

If palmar is town, there is soo much pointing to cake right now.

Like Rayn thought cake was mafia night one.

Then he died. So you Think it was a blue snipe?

Cake has slipped hard many many times this game and then she just keeps posting about night actions and omgus people that scum read her.

While also being on all the wrong wagons.

Idk man, maybe I’m tunnelled but she is just getting a free pass this game
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:24 GMT
#8392
On March 15 2024 06:20 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:19 DarthPunk wrote:
Can’t say I’m thrilled with either wagon right now but especially not the palmar wagon.

I understand. But I think you are wrong on him.
Must say. If Palmar is town. And CC mafia. I will sheep you in 2024.
Marv is done then. You will be my herder.


I’m going to enforce this btw 😛
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
March 14 2024 21:25 GMT
#8393
I‘m okay if the Klingon commander Palmar gets eliminated.
JAT has shown some townie traits but also doesn‘t make sense.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:25 GMT
#8394
On March 15 2024 06:23 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:19 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:17 DarthPunk wrote:
And why have we ruled out cake koshi? I guess I missed that part in the catchup?

I don't know DP. I just don't know why I can't read her mafia.
I think she can't be mafia with a lot of people after the VE/CC lynch. Especially not Jealous for example. Not with Rels. MZ would be unlikely as he really wanted me to lynch her.
Only iamp is left. And 1 our of Palmar/JAT.

And I do not think iamp is mafia.

So then it is CC/JAT and who? Also Palmar?

Why is jealous town? Or dmb?


Why do you towncase Rels in a Palmar vs you situation.
Should be a case on Jealous what are you his support ?


I found this weird as well
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 14 2024 21:25 GMT
#8395
On March 15 2024 06:23 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:19 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:17 DarthPunk wrote:
And why have we ruled out cake koshi? I guess I missed that part in the catchup?

I don't know DP. I just don't know why I can't read her mafia.
I think she can't be mafia with a lot of people after the VE/CC lynch. Especially not Jealous for example. Not with Rels. MZ would be unlikely as he really wanted me to lynch her.
Only iamp is left. And 1 our of Palmar/JAT.

And I do not think iamp is mafia.

So then it is CC/JAT and who? Also Palmar?

Why is jealous town? Or dmb?


Why do you towncase Rels in a Palmar vs you situation.
Should be a case on Jealous what are you his support ?

I don't understand what you are saying. I think Palmar and Rels are town. Why would I not? I did case Jealous. You cannot have missed it?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:25 GMT
#8396
On March 15 2024 06:22 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:19 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:17 DarthPunk wrote:
And why have we ruled out cake koshi? I guess I missed that part in the catchup?

I don't know DP. I just don't know why I can't read her mafia.
I think she can't be mafia with a lot of people after the VE/CC lynch. Especially not Jealous for example. Not with Rels. MZ would be unlikely as he really wanted me to lynch her.
Only iamp is left. And 1 our of Palmar/JAT.

And I do not think iamp is mafia.

So then it is CC/JAT and who? Also Palmar?

Why is jealous town? Or dmb?

Jealous could be mafia with who? CC who he is pushing 24/7?
Rels? not really after tonight.

So MZ? Ok I think that is possible.
Then what?

I keep ending up on Palmar/JAT.

But you 2 refuse to read each other mafia. Palmar did it a little bit but it felt fake as fuck tbh. He just divided his own wagon between you 2 and then you 2 did the work and tried to push us off you.

Why are you not weirded out that Palmar breaks up his own wagon and gets 4 votes on you.
Why were you not at least a bit suspicious of Palmar after VE flip?

You read some filters now and it all sounds like you read it for the first time. So why were you not more wary of Palmar before? I do not understand.
I had a good night of sleep.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 21:25 GMT
#8397
Vivax you town read cake right?

Can you give me the dot points on that read?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 14 2024 21:26 GMT
#8398
I cased every single player except for DP, Vivax & Koshi.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 14 2024 21:27 GMT
#8399
On March 15 2024 06:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:19 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:17 DarthPunk wrote:
And why have we ruled out cake koshi? I guess I missed that part in the catchup?

I don't know DP. I just don't know why I can't read her mafia.
I think she can't be mafia with a lot of people after the VE/CC lynch. Especially not Jealous for example. Not with Rels. MZ would be unlikely as he really wanted me to lynch her.
Only iamp is left. And 1 our of Palmar/JAT.

And I do not think iamp is mafia.

So then it is CC/JAT and who? Also Palmar?


Obviously there is a hidden mafia somewhere that is why your teams don’t match up.

I think it’s valuable to just look at players in isolation sometimes

If palmar is town, there is soo much pointing to cake right now.

Like Rayn thought cake was mafia night one.

Then he died. So you Think it was a blue snipe?

Cake has slipped hard many many times this game and then she just keeps posting about night actions and omgus people that scum read her.

While also being on all the wrong wagons.

Idk man, maybe I’m tunnelled but she is just getting a free pass this game

rayn was 100% scum on Palmar. Maybe that.
Maybe a snipe.
Maybe because he was the only one not sucking Oats dick.

Who will tell. If Palmar is town it really suprises me.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 14 2024 21:27 GMT
#8400
On March 15 2024 06:25 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 06:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:19 Koshi wrote:
On March 15 2024 06:17 DarthPunk wrote:
And why have we ruled out cake koshi? I guess I missed that part in the catchup?

I don't know DP. I just don't know why I can't read her mafia.
I think she can't be mafia with a lot of people after the VE/CC lynch. Especially not Jealous for example. Not with Rels. MZ would be unlikely as he really wanted me to lynch her.
Only iamp is left. And 1 our of Palmar/JAT.

And I do not think iamp is mafia.

So then it is CC/JAT and who? Also Palmar?

Why is jealous town? Or dmb?

Jealous could be mafia with who? CC who he is pushing 24/7?
Rels? not really after tonight.

So MZ? Ok I think that is possible.
Then what?

I keep ending up on Palmar/JAT.

But you 2 refuse to read each other mafia. Palmar did it a little bit but it felt fake as fuck tbh. He just divided his own wagon between you 2 and then you 2 did the work and tried to push us off you.

Why are you not weirded out that Palmar breaks up his own wagon and gets 4 votes on you.
Why were you not at least a bit suspicious of Palmar after VE flip?

You read some filters now and it all sounds like you read it for the first time. So why were you not more wary of Palmar before? I do not understand.

I was not wary of Palmar because I trust marvs read. Thought that was obvious.
Prev 1 418 419 420 421 422 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 619
Hyuk 446
Leta 96
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm217
League of Legends
JimRising 720
Other Games
summit1g9526
WinterStarcraft453
Mew2King64
ArmadaUGS52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick988
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2250
League of Legends
• Rush1359
• Lourlo1004
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 43m
INu's Battles
6h 43m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 43m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 43m
Replay Cast
17h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.