• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:56
CEST 00:56
KST 07:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9409 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 31 32 33 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 19:27 GMT
#2225
On March 06 2024 04:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
There would be literally One vote on me, which is who else I'd vote for. What do you suggest JAT? Unilaterally and unanimously handing the keys to this town to a D1 fake claimer?

Ok, fair enough I guess. You dont trust rayn then?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 19:29 GMT
#2227
On March 06 2024 04:26 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 04:09 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 03:57 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 03:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Still very happy with Palmar on the chopping block. He is supposed to be good on day1. Last game he lead a lynch - this game he doesn't have any impact. Its not even the weekend so he is fair game.

Not a valid analysis.

Explain.

Sometimes I create personalities and argue with myself throughout day 1. I have not done that here so I must be mafia.

Sometimes I’ve policy lynched all claimers on day 1. I have not advocated that here so I must be mafia.

Sometimes I go completely afk day 1. I have not done that here so I must be mafia.

You want to lynch me because of the fact I’m not copying my last game. If you don’t have a case for why what I have done this game makes me mafia then you don’t have a case

Isnt that convenient. Not doing anything into "if I havent done anything scummy you dont have a case". I would take option 1, 2 and your play last game over whatever this is for sure.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 19:30 GMT
#2228
I would even take some funnier shitposts.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 19:32 GMT
#2230
On March 06 2024 04:30 VisceraEyes wrote:
No I trust rayn mostly. Also iamp is on him who I'm mostly town on so it feels like safe choice. I think I'd rather see Koshi have it but I think rayn has higher chance of getting it over Vivax than Koshi.

Okay you've convinced me JAT, thank you for manipulating my thought process and pushing your agenda. Are you joining me in this endeavor? Or are you fine with Vivax as mayor?

Depends on what rayn does until I go to bed - undecided. Koshi is much safer.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 20:02 GMT
#2243
On March 06 2024 04:36 Koshi wrote:
Should I send in a name? Seems unnecessairy.
I am going to be early today. Yesterday drained me.

Can't hurt, right?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 20:47 GMT
#2253
On March 06 2024 05:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 05:22 Vivax wrote:
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.

Are you factoring in a mason chat into the math? Like, I can see town Sand just kinda dragging in the thread if he's focusing activity in a mason chat. Not defending him per se, but I also disagree that jat an easy target, like me he can turn it on if he has to.

That is true, historically at least. Doesn't mean anything for Palmar though.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 20:56 GMT
#2255
On March 05 2024 23:12 sandroba wrote:
JAT: catches up to the thread but basically only ever comments on Koshi related stuff. A lot of his commentary is meaningless and his questions are not sharp. He apparently wants Koshi for mayor, but this is not a real position since koshi himself wants vivax and it doesn't seem like jat really wants it or thinks it's a realistic thing that will happen. It just fills up space and buddies up to koshi.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 20:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Apparently people are dead set on making Vivax mayor. They cannot all be mafia even though I would bet a lot of money that mafia is on board.
The logic apparently being Vivax wouldn't make such a bad play as mafia. The disconnect here is that he did the bad play regardless of his alignment but for some reason only town can be bad in people's minds. I disagree with that but I really don't know what to do about it except for complaining and offering a better alternative which is koshi right now. What am I supposed to do in your opinion, rayn?


The above post is complacent and disinterested. The reasoning for Vivax possibly being mafia is very shallow analysis and very lazily written, not trying to convince anyone.
JAT is solely focused on this mayor thing, he is not very involved and he is making no effort to actually find anyone that is suspicious. He is sticking to easy topics and being lazy in his comments. Even the mayor thing he doesn't care enough about to make any real contributions. He cares about nothing, yet he is still posting here pretending to engage.
JAT is mafia.

Is that still all you have on me, sandro? I think I explained all I have done here more than sufficiently. Unlike you, I think the mayor vote is quite important. I post the same thing to you as I did to Rayn - what am I supposed to do about it at this point? The post you quote is not disinterested or complacent. It is rather resignating/annoyed. Of course I do not have very good reasoning for Vivax being mafia - I never even called him mafia in the first place. I just don't agree that the claim makes him confirmed town or even more likely town than Koshi.

I think that your characterization does not fit my play at all.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 20:58 GMT
#2257
On March 06 2024 05:49 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 05:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:22 Vivax wrote:
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.

Are you factoring in a mason chat into the math? Like, I can see town Sand just kinda dragging in the thread if he's focusing activity in a mason chat. Not defending him per se, but I also disagree that jat an easy target, like me he can turn it on if he has to.

That is true, historically at least. Doesn't mean anything for Palmar though.

There are players this wouldn't hold for, I think sand isn't one of them.

I was talking about the last part of the post. Should have made that clearer. I can absolutely see sandro concentrating on the mason chats. Even though I think it would be better to just post in the thread instead so all townies can draw their own conclusions.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 21:06 GMT
#2260
On March 06 2024 06:02 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 05:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:22 Vivax wrote:
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.

Are you factoring in a mason chat into the math? Like, I can see town Sand just kinda dragging in the thread if he's focusing activity in a mason chat. Not defending him per se, but I also disagree that jat an easy target, like me he can turn it on if he has to.


He got masoned though in my understanding.
If Palmar is scum here I see a lazy ass attempt from him to start a CW.

Like I don't get otherwise why 1. He's not voting with marv here. 2. He's just letting Palmar die without having a real read on him while Palmar is voting with him.

JAT just talked about the claim mostly that's true but then he could accuse cop of doing the same thing at times.
He's also not factoring it that JAT has it out personally for me so he doesn't want me to be mayor which gives him a town motivation to do so.

I really don't "have it out personally for you". I just don't think your play warrants an election as mayor.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 21:14 GMT
#2264
On March 06 2024 06:06 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 05:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:12 sandroba wrote:
JAT: catches up to the thread but basically only ever comments on Koshi related stuff. A lot of his commentary is meaningless and his questions are not sharp. He apparently wants Koshi for mayor, but this is not a real position since koshi himself wants vivax and it doesn't seem like jat really wants it or thinks it's a realistic thing that will happen. It just fills up space and buddies up to koshi.

On March 05 2024 20:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Apparently people are dead set on making Vivax mayor. They cannot all be mafia even though I would bet a lot of money that mafia is on board.
The logic apparently being Vivax wouldn't make such a bad play as mafia. The disconnect here is that he did the bad play regardless of his alignment but for some reason only town can be bad in people's minds. I disagree with that but I really don't know what to do about it except for complaining and offering a better alternative which is koshi right now. What am I supposed to do in your opinion, rayn?


The above post is complacent and disinterested. The reasoning for Vivax possibly being mafia is very shallow analysis and very lazily written, not trying to convince anyone.
JAT is solely focused on this mayor thing, he is not very involved and he is making no effort to actually find anyone that is suspicious. He is sticking to easy topics and being lazy in his comments. Even the mayor thing he doesn't care enough about to make any real contributions. He cares about nothing, yet he is still posting here pretending to engage.
JAT is mafia.

Is that still all you have on me, sandro? I think I explained all I have done here more than sufficiently. Unlike you, I think the mayor vote is quite important. I post the same thing to you as I did to Rayn - what am I supposed to do about it at this point? The post you quote is not disinterested or complacent. It is rather resignating/annoyed. Of course I do not have very good reasoning for Vivax being mafia - I never even called him mafia in the first place. I just don't agree that the claim makes him confirmed town or even more likely town than Koshi.

I think that your characterization does not fit my play at all.

That's all I have, I've been looking at a couple of mafia games from you and the style seems similar. Compared to the town game I saw you had more pointed questions and relevant commentary. Granted all I found were old games and I confess the posting style between mafia and town is pretty similar. I think the sharpness of the content is the biggest difference and that is mostly subjective. I also confess that I like your posts more since after I called you out, but that doesn't mean you aren't mafia. What I'm dwelling on is would you as mafia make such low-effort replies when asked to explain your reads or would you be trying to come up with something more well thought out? I think the average mafia would tend towards the latter.

Checks out.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 21:25 GMT
#2270
On March 06 2024 06:17 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:02 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:22 Vivax wrote:
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.

Are you factoring in a mason chat into the math? Like, I can see town Sand just kinda dragging in the thread if he's focusing activity in a mason chat. Not defending him per se, but I also disagree that jat an easy target, like me he can turn it on if he has to.


He got masoned though in my understanding.
If Palmar is scum here I see a lazy ass attempt from him to start a CW.

Like I don't get otherwise why 1. He's not voting with marv here. 2. He's just letting Palmar die without having a real read on him while Palmar is voting with him.

JAT just talked about the claim mostly that's true but then he could accuse cop of doing the same thing at times.
He's also not factoring it that JAT has it out personally for me so he doesn't want me to be mayor which gives him a town motivation to do so.

I really don't "have it out personally for you". I just don't think your play warrants an election as mayor.


Me and DP laid it out already why it's beneficial to have a JK as mayor.
For scum it's like having a clock ticking against them to fight.

If you make a VT mayor they don't even give a damn about killing the mayor. With me as mayor you force them to look for BGs.

If I agree with sandro wanting to kill you it's because you can't see this.

The logic only works if scum cannot roleblock you. Which they more than likely can. You have a tendency for really questionable plays as is evidenced by claiming here in the first place. I don't want a mayor like that. I want someone who I can be as confident as possible about regarding his alignment and who ideally can shepherd town in a good direction in the coming days when influential townies will die in the night. Koshi is the better choice for both these things in my opinion. But we are turning in circles at this point.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 21:27 GMT
#2272
At this point you are basically a VT if you are town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 21:40 GMT
#2278
On March 06 2024 06:39 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:17 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:02 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:22 Vivax wrote:
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.

Are you factoring in a mason chat into the math? Like, I can see town Sand just kinda dragging in the thread if he's focusing activity in a mason chat. Not defending him per se, but I also disagree that jat an easy target, like me he can turn it on if he has to.


He got masoned though in my understanding.
If Palmar is scum here I see a lazy ass attempt from him to start a CW.

Like I don't get otherwise why 1. He's not voting with marv here. 2. He's just letting Palmar die without having a real read on him while Palmar is voting with him.

JAT just talked about the claim mostly that's true but then he could accuse cop of doing the same thing at times.
He's also not factoring it that JAT has it out personally for me so he doesn't want me to be mayor which gives him a town motivation to do so.

I really don't "have it out personally for you". I just don't think your play warrants an election as mayor.


Me and DP laid it out already why it's beneficial to have a JK as mayor.
For scum it's like having a clock ticking against them to fight.

If you make a VT mayor they don't even give a damn about killing the mayor. With me as mayor you force them to look for BGs.

If I agree with sandro wanting to kill you it's because you can't see this.

I'm this thread, vivax wants to kill Jat for disagreeing with him on Mafia theory. Details at 11.


Not quite but it's all he keeps talking about.
Once this day is finally over we can talk reads. He acts as if mayor gives you superpowers besides unkillability and says he'd rather have Koshi alive but doesn't take a piece of any advice Koshi says lmao

In my experience that is the best way to deal with Koshi 100 % of the time :D
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 21:45 GMT
#2285
On March 06 2024 06:42 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:25 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:17 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:02 Vivax wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 06 2024 05:22 Vivax wrote:
I'm untownreading sandroba upon review.

I think he's too okay with Palmar dying while voting elsewhere and JAT his main scumread is maybe superficially scummy and the ideal target a scum would latch onto.

Plus he called my posts shallow and generally looks like he's just dragging himself along.

Are you factoring in a mason chat into the math? Like, I can see town Sand just kinda dragging in the thread if he's focusing activity in a mason chat. Not defending him per se, but I also disagree that jat an easy target, like me he can turn it on if he has to.


He got masoned though in my understanding.
If Palmar is scum here I see a lazy ass attempt from him to start a CW.

Like I don't get otherwise why 1. He's not voting with marv here. 2. He's just letting Palmar die without having a real read on him while Palmar is voting with him.

JAT just talked about the claim mostly that's true but then he could accuse cop of doing the same thing at times.
He's also not factoring it that JAT has it out personally for me so he doesn't want me to be mayor which gives him a town motivation to do so.

I really don't "have it out personally for you". I just don't think your play warrants an election as mayor.


Me and DP laid it out already why it's beneficial to have a JK as mayor.
For scum it's like having a clock ticking against them to fight.

If you make a VT mayor they don't even give a damn about killing the mayor. With me as mayor you force them to look for BGs.

If I agree with sandro wanting to kill you it's because you can't see this.

The logic only works if scum cannot roleblock you. Which they more than likely can. You have a tendency for really questionable plays as is evidenced by claiming here in the first place. I don't want a mayor like that. I want someone who I can be as confident as possible about regarding his alignment and who ideally can shepherd town in a good direction in the coming days when influential townies will die in the night. Koshi is the better choice for both these things in my opinion. But we are turning in circles at this point.


So why do you think Koshi shepherds town in a good direction when you're not listening to a thing he says?
You must be bullshitting that's how.

Its obviously not a given. But most of the times he has a good grip on the game from day 2-3 onwards if he is town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 21:46 GMT
#2286
On March 06 2024 06:45 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:44 Koshi wrote:
Palmar and Hapa guys.
It's good enough fir D1.


Palmar looks way better though.

How?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 21:47 GMT
#2288
Uuuh, exciting.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 21:51 GMT
#2295
On March 06 2024 06:48 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:47 justanothertownie wrote:
Uuuh, exciting.

Is it?

I think it is. The post itself is disappointing though. Smells like desperation and OMGUS.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 21:54 GMT
#2298
On March 06 2024 06:50 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 03:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Still very happy with Palmar on the chopping block. He is supposed to be good on day1. Last game he lead a lynch - this game he doesn't have any impact. Its not even the weekend so he is fair game.


Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:33 Trfel wrote:
My apologies, I don't have time to play today. I'll try and catch up later tonight or tomorrow.

Voting for Vivax and Palmar, I don't particularly know why, I'll try and check in to see if I need to switch votes. If I get lynched so be it.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 16:40 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 16:24 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 16:13 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 16:00 CopCake wrote:
Btw Slam, can I get some town reads from you?


Everyone!


Be serious, for a little bit.

Like who would you lynch?

I am not gonna ask save because I know you would save rayn and me.

Never send to know
For whom the bell tolls.


I am voting Palmar

VE probs scum with him

Sadly Hapa is absent

Jealous also gone, why?

Perhaps, after all that, it is as simple as trfel

But what do I know? It is day 1.



Top stuff guys.

I ctrl+f my name in slam's filter, he has mentioned me like exactly once.

You didn't even quote the correct post in my case. That's just bonus.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 21:56 GMT
#2304
On March 06 2024 06:55 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:24 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:13 Palmar wrote:
JAT looks pretty bad. He has said pretty much nothing about me except that comment about not agreeing with my logic on how Vivax needs to be treated, which isn't alignment indicative.

And he's trying to kill me.

And his filter is shorter than mine so he can't even claim lurker lynch

Well, I think it should be obvious that I am 100 % sheeping right now to see where this goes. I don't have a reason of my own except for the lack of reasons to townread you.

want this one instead?


Yep, thank you very much.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 22:03 GMT
#2313
On March 06 2024 06:58 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 06:46 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:45 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:44 Koshi wrote:
Palmar and Hapa guys.
It's good enough fir D1.


Palmar looks way better though.

How?


The main reason to lynch him was the fact he was being a lazy bastard and not scumhunting or doing anything at all when ostensibly day one is supposed to be his best day.

So, he was a clear lynch going to bed last night my time.

Now that I have started to catch up again, he has just been scumhunting and trying to solve the game as much as he can before he dies.

This is generally the number one way that people are town when they are going to be lynched, just get as much info in the thread.

I think his tone has looked good since he started trying, particularly the joy that he had when he got the same scumread on you with sandro at the same time.

Now you could say that he is faking this level of engagement as mafia, but I happen to have first hand experience that palmar is absolutely terrible and lazy as mafia and I don't buy it.

I think as mafia he would have not coasted so obviously only to then scum hunt and fake mindmelds later on, probably he would just fakeclaim something and roll the dice that way.

Anyway I am not lynching 5 page palmar who is scumhunting and mindmelding with sandro day one.

I just need to figure out who we are lynching instead.

Like, why not you for example, in the obs you were really smart and here you are thoroughly underwhelming.

I am utterly unconvinced. Palmar can absolutely play a decent mafia game and he has not done anything recently that would be hard to fake. What has he solved? He is just going after the people who voted for him.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 31 32 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 134
Nathanias 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 559
910 34
MaD[AoV]28
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 599
Counter-Strike
Fnx 641
minikerr11
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox557
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3840
Other Games
summit1g9026
shahzam363
C9.Mang0256
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
gamesdonequick150
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21476
Other Games
• imaqtpie827
• Shiphtur758
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 4m
Patches Events
17h 4m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.