• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:45
CEST 00:45
KST 07:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9799 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 555 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 14:30 GMT
#641
On March 04 2024 23:20 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 22:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 04 2024 21:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 21:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 04 2024 21:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 21:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I dont think Cake is town?
I think ytour points 1 and 2 dont make her mafia, which i was kind of arguing. I think your point 3 is alid and it actually can make her mafia.


Well you said my scum read on her was unreasonable so that kind of implied you thought she was town right?

No that doesn't mean that. It was more about my read on you rather than Cake's alignment.


What did it mean about that?

Im gonna answer this and then continue in the same post with other things.

If your read looks unreasonable to me, it might indicate you're mafia. Cake's alignment doesnt matter here at all since its not out of question you would make a shitty scumread even on your partner, just to back off from it later on. Its just that if you make a shitty read, that implicates you being mafia, regardless of the other person's alignment.

I take back my town read on Trfel, i thought i saw something there when i was reading the thread at work but re-reading now that something didn't actually exist. Trfel could very well be mafia.

I am still considering Slam mafia, and it's not a meta read. Sure at first it started as a meta read when he looked more serious and laid back than usual. That can be explained with his rl-situation. However, there should be simply no way he is considering me as his best vote for mayor at the moment.
1) I have openly stated he is my only scumread in the game at that point
2) DP makes points about Cake, Slam calls all of them good points. I disagree with 2/3 of those points, Slam STILL goes like "oh rayn makes very good point" -- both of those things can't be in his head, either DP's points are good or they are not in his opinion, yet he's saying they both are and they aren't.
Furhtermore i don't in any case understand why he is making a list of who he is preferring as mayor in which order. He said before game he would want Hapa for mayor, why doesn't he even wait for Hapa to post while starting to campign "rayn for mayor" when it doesn't even make any sense for him to do so if he is town?

For the uninitiated, why can’t Slam do this as town?

I don't think he can't per se. I just think he wouldn't. Like let's be honest Slam is voting either Hapa, marv or rayn for mayor (unless he has to pick someone else), mostly Hapa.

I can't possibly understand why he makes posts like:
"Liked trfel and now considering voting trfel for mayor"
or
"Second pick is VE, he has some decent logic on why he would lurker lynch."

Is he ever going to actually vote for either of those people for mayor? Especially VE for THAT reasoning? I just don't see the point of putting it like that. It's kind of a townread but still not really.

And i can't possibly understand why he wants me for mayor, why would you EVER want anyone for mayor who wants to lynch you??? Just because i agreed with 2 of his reads like 3 hours into the game?
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 14:30 GMT
#642
On March 04 2024 23:26 Vivax wrote:
Moving Oats to town. I thought he spammed too much at the time and his question to the host felt like something he could have done in PM land but the fact he felt the same way about JS looking scummish early probably means we think more alike than not.

So I‘m at:

Town: DP, Rayn, Oats, TTS
Good nulls : Marv
Null/need to read more: MZ, cop, Slam
Bad nulls: VE, Sandroba
Mafia: Trfel


Forgot to include iamp to town.
Considering adding DMB to the town pile. Let‘s make it so.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 04 2024 14:31 GMT
#643
On March 04 2024 23:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 23:20 marvellosity wrote:
On March 04 2024 22:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 04 2024 21:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 21:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 04 2024 21:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 21:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I dont think Cake is town?
I think ytour points 1 and 2 dont make her mafia, which i was kind of arguing. I think your point 3 is alid and it actually can make her mafia.


Well you said my scum read on her was unreasonable so that kind of implied you thought she was town right?

No that doesn't mean that. It was more about my read on you rather than Cake's alignment.


What did it mean about that?

Im gonna answer this and then continue in the same post with other things.

If your read looks unreasonable to me, it might indicate you're mafia. Cake's alignment doesnt matter here at all since its not out of question you would make a shitty scumread even on your partner, just to back off from it later on. Its just that if you make a shitty read, that implicates you being mafia, regardless of the other person's alignment.

I take back my town read on Trfel, i thought i saw something there when i was reading the thread at work but re-reading now that something didn't actually exist. Trfel could very well be mafia.

I am still considering Slam mafia, and it's not a meta read. Sure at first it started as a meta read when he looked more serious and laid back than usual. That can be explained with his rl-situation. However, there should be simply no way he is considering me as his best vote for mayor at the moment.
1) I have openly stated he is my only scumread in the game at that point
2) DP makes points about Cake, Slam calls all of them good points. I disagree with 2/3 of those points, Slam STILL goes like "oh rayn makes very good point" -- both of those things can't be in his head, either DP's points are good or they are not in his opinion, yet he's saying they both are and they aren't.
Furhtermore i don't in any case understand why he is making a list of who he is preferring as mayor in which order. He said before game he would want Hapa for mayor, why doesn't he even wait for Hapa to post while starting to campign "rayn for mayor" when it doesn't even make any sense for him to do so if he is town?

For the uninitiated, why can’t Slam do this as town?

I don't think he can't per se. I just think he wouldn't. Like let's be honest Slam is voting either Hapa, marv or rayn for mayor (unless he has to pick someone else), mostly Hapa.

I can't possibly understand why he makes posts like:
"Liked trfel and now considering voting trfel for mayor"
or
"Second pick is VE, he has some decent logic on why he would lurker lynch."

Is he ever going to actually vote for either of those people for mayor? Especially VE for THAT reasoning? I just don't see the point of putting it like that. It's kind of a townread but still not really.

And i can't possibly understand why he wants me for mayor, why would you EVER want anyone for mayor who wants to lynch you??? Just because i agreed with 2 of his reads like 3 hours into the game?

Okay this tracks much better for me
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 14:31 GMT
#644
Well Vivax' reads list is mostly fine for me so maybe i am just dumb for thinking about the paranoia shit.
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 14:33 GMT
#645
On March 04 2024 23:29 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 23:17 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 22:10 sandroba wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:40 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
[quote]Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?


I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.
There's almost nothing to be said for wisdom of the crowds, that's the point. It's 16 vs 5, the whole point is that wisdom of the crowds is really ineffective, that's how the game works.


Only read the thread up to this point so far. I think the once great town hero Trfel has betrayed us and is working with the enemy.
The fact that he is choosing to comment so much on this technical aspect and not on people's alignment indicative behavior is what makes me believe this is the case.


And why does it sound like you‘re scumreading him here and afterwards he lands in your top towns ?


It sounds like that because that's exactly what happened.


Too bad he‘s scummed it up more than once and you should know better than that.

His Oats townread is explained in a very scummy manner and selective too, so its agenda driven.
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 04 2024 14:33 GMT
#646
On March 04 2024 23:07 Vivax wrote:
##Vote: Trfel
##Mayor: Vivax


Sandroba why do you believe that Trfel is town ?


nope no Austrians to power please
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 14:34 GMT
#647
On March 04 2024 23:33 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 23:07 Vivax wrote:
##Vote: Trfel
##Mayor: Vivax


Sandroba why do you believe that Trfel is town ?


nope no Austrians to power please


I agree you shouldn‘t be mayor.
Luckily I am Italian.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 14:35 GMT
#648
I just presented evidence to the contrary of what Sandro believes and he just sits there and takes it.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 04 2024 14:37 GMT
#649
I think it's fair for TTT to scum read tfrel at that point in the thread. At the same time the lack of engagement in other matters, or revising the read after more pages is a bit sus
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
March 04 2024 14:38 GMT
#650
On March 04 2024 23:34 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 23:33 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 23:07 Vivax wrote:
##Vote: Trfel
##Mayor: Vivax


Sandroba why do you believe that Trfel is town ?


nope no Austrians to power please


I agree you shouldn‘t be mayor.
Luckily I am Italian.


Then defently no
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 04 2024 14:39 GMT
#651
On March 04 2024 23:35 Vivax wrote:
I just presented evidence to the contrary of what Sandro believes and he just sits there and takes it.

If you consider time to be at a standstill that would make it a paradox. I won't fight you for correctly pointing out I changed my mind.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 14:40 GMT
#652
On March 04 2024 23:39 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 23:35 Vivax wrote:
I just presented evidence to the contrary of what Sandro believes and he just sits there and takes it.

If you consider time to be at a standstill that would make it a paradox. I won't fight you for correctly pointing out I changed my mind.


I will fight you because it doesn‘t look like a well explained progression.
I am questioning the basis of your read.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 04 2024 14:42 GMT
#653
On March 04 2024 23:33 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 23:29 sandroba wrote:
On March 04 2024 23:17 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 22:10 sandroba wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:40 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
[quote]

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.
There's almost nothing to be said for wisdom of the crowds, that's the point. It's 16 vs 5, the whole point is that wisdom of the crowds is really ineffective, that's how the game works.


Only read the thread up to this point so far. I think the once great town hero Trfel has betrayed us and is working with the enemy.
The fact that he is choosing to comment so much on this technical aspect and not on people's alignment indicative behavior is what makes me believe this is the case.


And why does it sound like you‘re scumreading him here and afterwards he lands in your top towns ?


It sounds like that because that's exactly what happened.


Too bad he‘s scummed it up more than once and you should know better than that.

His Oats townread is explained in a very scummy manner and selective too, so its agenda driven.


Can you elaborate more on what makes it scummy and selective? When I read it I felt like it pointed out the things that jumped out to me as well.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 14:45 GMT
#654
On March 04 2024 23:37 sandroba wrote:
I think it's fair for TTT to scum read tfrel at that point in the thread. At the same time the lack of engagement in other matters, or revising the read after more pages is a bit sus


Where is TTT here or do you mean To the Stars?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 04 2024 14:47 GMT
#655
On March 04 2024 23:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 23:39 sandroba wrote:
On March 04 2024 23:35 Vivax wrote:
I just presented evidence to the contrary of what Sandro believes and he just sits there and takes it.

If you consider time to be at a standstill that would make it a paradox. I won't fight you for correctly pointing out I changed my mind.


I will fight you because it doesn‘t look like a well explained progression.
I am questioning the basis of your read.

That's true, I wouldn't say I explained it well.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 04 2024 14:48 GMT
#656
On March 04 2024 23:45 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 23:37 sandroba wrote:
I think it's fair for TTT to scum read tfrel at that point in the thread. At the same time the lack of engagement in other matters, or revising the read after more pages is a bit sus


Where is TTT here or do you mean To the Stars?

I mean to the stars
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 14:52 GMT
#657
I don't understand the case Vivax, can you sum it up?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 14:53 GMT
#658
I mean your sandroba suspicion.
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 14:56 GMT
#659
On March 04 2024 23:42 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 23:33 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 23:29 sandroba wrote:
On March 04 2024 23:17 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 22:10 sandroba wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:40 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
[quote]I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.
There's almost nothing to be said for wisdom of the crowds, that's the point. It's 16 vs 5, the whole point is that wisdom of the crowds is really ineffective, that's how the game works.


Only read the thread up to this point so far. I think the once great town hero Trfel has betrayed us and is working with the enemy.
The fact that he is choosing to comment so much on this technical aspect and not on people's alignment indicative behavior is what makes me believe this is the case.


And why does it sound like you‘re scumreading him here and afterwards he lands in your top towns ?


It sounds like that because that's exactly what happened.


Too bad he‘s scummed it up more than once and you should know better than that.

His Oats townread is explained in a very scummy manner and selective too, so its agenda driven.


Can you elaborate more on what makes it scummy and selective? When I read it I felt like it pointed out the things that jumped out to me as well.


It came at a time when Oats perception in the thread wasn‘t established as townie and he had a perception contrary to mine and DP‘s.

Part of his reason for the townread was that Oats questioned DP not wanting to be mayor but it was also the first question I posed to him in the game so if that‘s his parameter then it‘s not such an unique angle as he said Oats was using to explain the townread.

In other words I think he townread Oats just for the purpose of looking right and profiling himself.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 04 2024 14:58 GMT
#660
On March 04 2024 23:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I mean your sandroba suspicion.


I think he‘s trying to counter the buildup of pressure on Trfel and I don‘t want him doing that.

I also think I have put on display enough examples of Trfel‘s posts looking sketchy and he just ignored them.

He just blanket calls them townie instead of delivering in the same manner.
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O180
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft349
Nina 118
ViBE83
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14437
ZZZero.O 180
firebathero 104
Hyuk 73
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm143
febbydoto75
League of Legends
Doublelift4134
Counter-Strike
Fnx 992
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5606
Other Games
summit1g7864
FrodaN2259
mouzStarbuck456
JimRising 335
KnowMe243
ArmadaUGS130
Mew2King46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1164
BasetradeTV187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 82
• musti20045 29
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie730
• Shiphtur214
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 15m
INu's Battles
13h 15m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 15m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 15m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.