• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:55
CEST 19:55
KST 02:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9801 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 275

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 273 274 275 276 277 555 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 09 2024 09:07 GMT
#5481
He was so sure there was a framer too LOOOOOOOOOL

"Hmmm best guess they have a framer and they targeted exactly me in the night lololol"
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 09 2024 09:08 GMT
#5482
Where are we even, N2? Are they going to let me live? Maybe I should've shut up :X
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 09 2024 09:09 GMT
#5483
What do you think should I claim guys? LOOOOOOOOOL
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 09 2024 09:09 GMT
#5484
Yes, of course you’re the natural NK target VE

🙄
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 09 2024 09:10 GMT
#5485
On March 09 2024 18:09 marvellosity wrote:
Yes, of course you’re the natural NK target VE

🙄

Oh no marv is mafia that's so sad.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 09:10 GMT
#5486
*Crack zing pop* Morning broke over Grackvilla house.

Two lifeless inanimate objects littered the hallway.

Gov JSL walks in. "Hmm what's TTS and VE doing drunk and unconscious in the hallway?


Townie walks in “omg does anyone notice Rayne and Sandro are dead on the couch?”

“Oh god!” Screamed Lady Cake “That vile fiend DP is here!”

Lord DP walks into the room “I've got a gun!!!!” He screams. “I'll shoot one of you for this!!!!”

Everyone looks at him.

“But it's a really old musket I'll have to repair it first….”

“I can help you with that DP” murmurs Gov JSL

“So about the murders tho” says Viscount Marv

Master Oats strolls in “ Duchess Die Baby is to blame for sure! I vote we out this whore before her sexual diseases kill anymore fine young men.”

“I saw it! I saw it with my own eyes! I took a photo of oats stabbing Ray!” states LT Slam…

MZ exclaimed “we must lynch him”

What? But Oats is such a fine upstanding gentlemen? Says half the room simultaneously.

“Yeah that picture doesn't even look like me”

“What if someone was wearing a wig” says Palmer.

“Maybe someone told him it was a fancy dress costume and took the photo of him with a knife right before the killing! The Undertaker Vivas pondered.

“Good point!” Says MZ “VE may have killed him then fainted in excitement”

“Unhand my rear scoundrel I'm trying to think” says Duchess Baby to the Undertaker

Butler Jealous comes in and calms everyone down to think sensibly “Good thoughts Baby, look we can still have sex with the bodies 5 minute rule right?”

“Jealous is the killer!!!!” Screams Lady Cake “he thinks sexual harassment is a solid argument he must think a double murder is a thesis and dissertation.”

Suddenly scared people were onto him Master Oats decides to make a valiant escape! He leaps onto the chandelier swings to the window double summersults out of it land perfectly before being run over by a passing carriage and killed. On his body is the murder weapon and an ominous note alluding to a well manned murder cult.

Reverend imperf gets out of the carriage and looks on in horror. He tries to revive oats before realising he was a cultist and heretic.

Rells who was driving the carriage after finding out he was a murderer feels very proud and mentions it to everyone.

Suddenly Palmer pipes up “I think Rayn is part of this cult of murderers….”

Everyone ignores him.

Tune in next time for more adventures in… Grackvilla House.




VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 09 2024 09:11 GMT
#5487
I think I missed you most of all marv.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 09 2024 09:13 GMT
#5488
Someone saved me, that guy's town. Someone pushed for me to die, that guy's mafia. Do vote analysis for the rest of the game.

This is a social thread now, it's mechanical.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 09:14 GMT
#5489
On March 09 2024 18:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
Someone saved me, that guy's town. Someone pushed for me to die, that guy's mafia. Do vote analysis for the rest of the game.

This is a social thread now, it's mechanical.


This is the biggest wifom.

This said I'm almost good to not vote ve next on policy now. While double bus is... Sadly very possible. We should just view best scum read moving forward.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 09:14 GMT
#5490
Vote
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 09:16 GMT
#5491
Also straight up I'm not going to be here until after day post. As competing tomorrow so wish me luck hope to live.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 09 2024 09:18 GMT
#5492
I only bus when I'm around to actually soak up that sweet town cred, push the wagon, call people dumb/mafia for disagreeing with me. I don't point at a teammate and then fuck off, you can ask literally anyone who has been mafia with me. That's not how I play as the role mafia. So like, good luck to anyone who wants to lynch me - yes, I've been inactive but I've done pro-town things and my mafia meta is ironclad here.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 09:18 GMT
#5493
Also not helpful but as much as we hate miller's good scum play was nearly rewarded based on it so.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 09 2024 09:19 GMT
#5494
On March 09 2024 18:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
I only bus when I'm around to actually soak up that sweet town cred, push the wagon, call people dumb/mafia for disagreeing with me. I don't point at a teammate and then fuck off, you can ask literally anyone who has been mafia with me. That's not how I play as the role mafia. So like, good luck to anyone who wants to lynch me - yes, I've been inactive but I've done pro-town things and my mafia meta is ironclad here.


Okay so did you catch up? What are your current reads on those voting for you? Some must be town
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 09 2024 09:21 GMT
#5495
On March 09 2024 18:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 18:09 marvellosity wrote:
Yes, of course you’re the natural NK target VE

🙄

Oh no marv is mafia that's so sad.

By your own posts you don’t think this as I was on oats
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 09 2024 09:24 GMT
#5496
On March 09 2024 18:19 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 18:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
I only bus when I'm around to actually soak up that sweet town cred, push the wagon, call people dumb/mafia for disagreeing with me. I don't point at a teammate and then fuck off, you can ask literally anyone who has been mafia with me. That's not how I play as the role mafia. So like, good luck to anyone who wants to lynch me - yes, I've been inactive but I've done pro-town things and my mafia meta is ironclad here.


Okay so did you catch up? What are your current reads on those voting for you? Some must be town

Man I haven't read shit are you kidding me? I went on a date with my new gf and forgot all about the internet and its denizens until I opened Chrome and TL was a suggestion and I was like

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So no I don't have any reads on anyone who was voting for me, off the cuff, I think they're all of them mafia. Every single one. Because Oats was a framer with a claimed cop in the game and they wanted to save him, I was a viable target because I hadn't posted shit after promising to do so, and if whoever (I guess Vivax probably? He had the strongest tr on me when I left anyway) hadn't probably saved me then I'd be a dead townie and you'd still not know what's going on with Oats. The mafia wanted to save oats and kill me D2, that was the agenda. Lynch right down the line and if the game doesn't end then you'll probably already know who is next by then.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2024 09:24 GMT
#5497
On March 09 2024 18:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
What do you think should I claim guys? LOOOOOOOOOL

Claim Deep Synchronyzer!

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 09 2024 09:25 GMT
#5498
On March 09 2024 18:21 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 18:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 09 2024 18:09 marvellosity wrote:
Yes, of course you’re the natural NK target VE

🙄

Oh no marv is mafia that's so sad.

By your own posts you don’t think this as I was on oats

I don't think anything, I haven't read anything. I bet if I looked in your filter I'd find a bunch of humhawing about lynching me all D2 won't I marv, even though you were "on oats"
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2024 09:28 GMT
#5499
On March 09 2024 18:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
Someone saved me, that guy's town. Someone pushed for me to die, that guy's mafia. Do vote analysis for the rest of the game.

This is a social thread now, it's mechanical.

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2024 09:30 GMT
#5500
Have paz
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 273 274 275 276 277 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 301
ProTech170
UpATreeSC 122
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2909
Bisu 2207
Soulkey 997
EffOrt 500
Larva 414
Mini 385
Dewaltoss 192
ZerO 188
hero 94
Mind 75
[ Show more ]
sorry 64
Sharp 60
Shinee 51
Barracks 34
Bale 26
Terrorterran 22
Trap 22
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 11
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Dendi1443
420jenkins394
XaKoH 356
League of Legends
Reynor71
Counter-Strike
fl0m4246
Fnx 661
x6flipin372
pashabiceps193
edward45
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu435
Other Games
Grubby2992
Liquid`RaSZi1638
FrodaN713
XBOCT260
Livibee180
TKL 137
C9.Mang0135
QueenE104
RotterdaM61
Mew2King39
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV239
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 68
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 47
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2845
• TFBlade800
Other Games
• Shiphtur703
• imaqtpie525
• WagamamaTV464
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 5m
Patches Events
22h 5m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.