• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:28
CEST 14:28
KST 21:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11196 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 274

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 272 273 274 275 276 555 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 09 2024 07:57 GMT
#5461
On March 09 2024 14:14 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 14:09 Rels wrote:
On March 09 2024 13:54 Jealous wrote:
On March 09 2024 13:15 iamperfection wrote:
so the dumb town tell that oats didnt see right after the day post. So DMB town for sure. Dont think bus right there.

I WIFOM'd on this for a while because I already put myself in "Oats is scum" world right after the flip, so the question was "is there any way this was a coordinated bus?"

Ockham's razor says "no." So does Hanlon's. So at this point DMB has to be town IMO. At least that is the null hypothesis until every other option has been exhausted.

Honestly pains me to say it, too.

I thought I read all posts and yet I don't follow what iamperfection and you are saying. What's the reasoning being made here?

Oats voted DMB basically within a minute of being outed as scum. Plausible he saw himself be outed. I figure it is likely he didn't unless he had that play locked and ready, which would be super legendary. So, razors say DMB has to he town.

Should be on the same page as the N1 post or very close to it.

Not 100% comvinced by this reasoning
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 09 2024 07:59 GMT
#5462
On March 09 2024 14:33 Rels wrote:
FALSE ALARM

Oats spent like, the entirety of N1 (and even before) talking about how scummy DMB is

Whether DMB is scum or not, it doesn't matter. Voting DMB at the beginning of D2 just makes sense, regardless or her alignment. It's just the automatic play

+ Show Spoiler +

On March 06 2024 11:31 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:26 Rels wrote:
Well looks like I won't be able to join after all. My daughter is still not well and is still not sleeping so I'm staying with her until she's better. Will try to phone read and post if she starts to sleep but no guarantee . Will also switch to JAT since nobody is on the Palmar wagon anymore

Vote for dmb

On March 06 2024 12:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
Dmb :> 🪓

On March 06 2024 12:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 12:34 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 12:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
So it´s scummy that she wasted her vote (in my opinion it is a bit scummy)
But it is also scummy for you that I didn´t waste my vote and tried to vote one of wagons I would rather have lynched even I didn´t want to lynch both... What the hell is wrong with you. Either of your aligment the play is bad


I was voting for you so that I could determine your alignment that's it.

You know how I play as Town and usuallly you play smart so you should be aware of my aligment aready as slam is. But maybe you are not as smart as I thougt. You just was helping oatsmaster, who is a big scumread in my list btw

Oh now I’m a scumread? Lol you can’t keep your story straight

On March 06 2024 12:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Especially when she is joining my wagon


I don´t really saw you making a wagon. It´s more like somebody kinda says that that person looks scummy and just tried to push a wagon on it or a lynch or whatever. Does´t really seem like you searching for actual mafia here just for a reasonable town lynch where you can say; before I started the wagon there where other people thinking the same. I was not alone.. blablabla.... Just already disapointed of you in this game. You big filter doesn´t make you direkty activ Town...

This is a scumslip


I don't see it.

Reasonable town lynch ie jat is town


Is that a stretch though, could be ESL

What’s the difficulty? She’s callling the lynch town AND shes on it


Can you read? I didn´t say JAT is Town i just said I am not happy with both wagons. Should I waste my vote. Did it in my first game. OPEN YOU EYES AND READ CORRECTLY PLS

This is not how people talk to their scumread

On March 07 2024 02:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 02:26 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Especially when she is joining my wagon


I don´t really saw you making a wagon. It´s more like somebody kinda says that that person looks scummy and just tried to push a wagon on it or a lynch or whatever. Does´t really seem like you searching for actual mafia here just for a reasonable town lynch where you can say; before I started the wagon there where other people thinking the same. I was not alone.. blablabla.... Just already disapointed of you in this game. You big filter doesn´t make you direkty activ Town...

This is a scumslip


word nr.4 today. Thank you love to improve my english

Maybe just tired and annoyed about stupid people here. Either wagons are not a good D1 lynch


Oats, this is the dumb scum slip according to you, right?

That is not correct

On March 07 2024 02:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
It’s the nested quote inside the one that I directly responded to saying it’s a scumslip

On March 07 2024 03:07 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 02:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 07 2024 02:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 02:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Jacob comes off as really really townie on all fronts

Explain??

All of that shit where he says he has never been lynched as town and makes a case on himself.
That Koshi case is also townie for him i think, if anyone DP looks like shit there when agreeing with him and not telling him the real deal.

I don’t understand how he thinks koshis thing is a scumslip while dmbs thing wasn’t to him

On March 07 2024 08:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 08:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
hmm okay he actually went to read dmb's filter.
i retract my analysis and await for Jacob to answer.


Tbh You'll have to bring up which post exactly is the DMB Scum slip post again.

It's probably because I'm a highly empathetic person tbh I try to get in people's heads and understand where they're coming from from what I've seen of DMB it seems in line with their ESL style so it didn't phase me.

(I say not remembering exactly which post they slipped in)

Koshi on the other hand strikes me as someone who wouldn't phrase things "Incorrectly" as town without first clarifying he was doing a "In this senario" style post.

Where as people with higher empathy (generally) women and particualy ESL speakers who have to try and get in people's thoughts constantly, would. Along with the slight barrier with communicating being in someones's head. If that makes sense.


On March 07 2024 04:41 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 04:39 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 04:36 marvellosity wrote:
POIDH


Rels is also cute

I feel like we need a girls chat


OMG totally should all make a list of the hottest guys it'll be fun.

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 10:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Especially when she is joining my wagon


I don´t really saw you making a wagon. It´s more like somebody kinda says that that person looks scummy and just tried to push a wagon on it or a lynch or whatever. Does´t really seem like you searching for actual mafia here just for a reasonable town lynch where you can say; before I started the wagon there where other people thinking the same. I was not alone.. blablabla.... Just already disapointed of you in this game. You big filter doesn´t make you direkty activ Town...


Here was the post Jacob. Literally has nothing to do with empathy or whatever

On March 07 2024 09:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 08:30 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 08:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 08:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
hmm okay he actually went to read dmb's filter.
i retract my analysis and await for Jacob to answer.


Tbh You'll have to bring up which post exactly is the DMB Scum slip post again.

It's probably because I'm a highly empathetic person tbh I try to get in people's heads and understand where they're coming from from what I've seen of DMB it seems in line with their ESL style so it didn't phase me.

(I say not remembering exactly which post they slipped in)

Koshi on the other hand strikes me as someone who wouldn't phrase things "Incorrectly" as town without first clarifying he was doing a "In this senario" style post.

Where as people with higher empathy (generally) women and particualy ESL speakers who have to try and get in people's thoughts constantly, would. Along with the slight barrier with communicating being in someones's head. If that makes sense.


On March 07 2024 04:41 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 04:39 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 04:36 marvellosity wrote:
POIDH


Rels is also cute

I feel like we need a girls chat


OMG totally should all make a list of the hottest guys it'll be fun.

On March 06 2024 10:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Especially when she is joining my wagon


I don´t really saw you making a wagon. It´s more like somebody kinda says that that person looks scummy and just tried to push a wagon on it or a lynch or whatever. Does´t really seem like you searching for actual mafia here just for a reasonable town lynch where you can say; before I started the wagon there where other people thinking the same. I was not alone.. blablabla.... Just already disapointed of you in this game. You big filter doesn´t make you direkty activ Town...


Here was the post Jacob. Literally has nothing to do with empathy or whatever


Ahh no I still don't think it's a scum slip.


See here

"I don´t really saw you making a wagon."

From my perspective you aren't making a case

"It´s more like somebody kinda says that that person looks scummy and just tried to push a wagon on it or a lynch or whatever."

You're just saying they look scummy and pushing people to vote for them. *This is where the empathy kicks in, the implication here being that DP is mafia for doing this.

"Does´t really seem like you searching for actual mafia"

You're not looking for mafia you are mafia.

"here just for a reasonable town lynch"

As mafia you're just looking for a town lynch

"where you can say; before I started the wagon there where other people thinking the same. I was not alone.. blablabla.... Just already disapointed of you in this game. You big filter doesn´t make you direkty activ Town..."

Where as Mafia you have safety from a flip.


This is directly different from Koshi's post where it's litterally. "Oh yo when you flip town this will be helpful but it's not right now"

Koshi is obviously talking about the scenario which marv flips town. Like when that happens. Not that it will happen….

Okay we can agree to disagree about the wording whatever however she’s literally voting for the person that DP is on at this time which she literally does not care about

On March 07 2024 09:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 09:18 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 09:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 08:30 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 08:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 08:09 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 07 2024 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
hmm okay he actually went to read dmb's filter.
i retract my analysis and await for Jacob to answer.


Tbh You'll have to bring up which post exactly is the DMB Scum slip post again.

It's probably because I'm a highly empathetic person tbh I try to get in people's heads and understand where they're coming from from what I've seen of DMB it seems in line with their ESL style so it didn't phase me.

(I say not remembering exactly which post they slipped in)

Koshi on the other hand strikes me as someone who wouldn't phrase things "Incorrectly" as town without first clarifying he was doing a "In this senario" style post.

Where as people with higher empathy (generally) women and particualy ESL speakers who have to try and get in people's thoughts constantly, would. Along with the slight barrier with communicating being in someones's head. If that makes sense.


On March 07 2024 04:41 marvellosity wrote:
On March 07 2024 04:39 CopCake wrote:
On March 07 2024 04:36 marvellosity wrote:
POIDH


Rels is also cute

I feel like we need a girls chat


OMG totally should all make a list of the hottest guys it'll be fun.

On March 06 2024 10:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Especially when she is joining my wagon


I don´t really saw you making a wagon. It´s more like somebody kinda says that that person looks scummy and just tried to push a wagon on it or a lynch or whatever. Does´t really seem like you searching for actual mafia here just for a reasonable town lynch where you can say; before I started the wagon there where other people thinking the same. I was not alone.. blablabla.... Just already disapointed of you in this game. You big filter doesn´t make you direkty activ Town...


Here was the post Jacob. Literally has nothing to do with empathy or whatever


Ahh no I still don't think it's a scum slip.


See here

"I don´t really saw you making a wagon."

From my perspective you aren't making a case

"It´s more like somebody kinda says that that person looks scummy and just tried to push a wagon on it or a lynch or whatever."

You're just saying they look scummy and pushing people to vote for them. *This is where the empathy kicks in, the implication here being that DP is mafia for doing this.

"Does´t really seem like you searching for actual mafia"

You're not looking for mafia you are mafia.

"here just for a reasonable town lynch"

As mafia you're just looking for a town lynch

"where you can say; before I started the wagon there where other people thinking the same. I was not alone.. blablabla.... Just already disapointed of you in this game. You big filter doesn´t make you direkty activ Town..."

Where as Mafia you have safety from a flip.


This is directly different from Koshi's post where it's litterally. "Oh yo when you flip town this will be helpful but it's not right now"

Koshi is obviously talking about the scenario which marv flips town. Like when that happens. Not that it will happen….

Okay we can agree to disagree about the wording whatever however she’s literally voting for the person that DP is on at this time which she literally does not care about


Look the second part I also disagree with, if she doesn't vote one of the top two lynches it's a wasted vote, like the three people who basically avoided the lynch entirely if she does she's gotta pick one of the two options. You've put them in a catch-22 scenario here where there's no winning. She either votes the lesser of the two evils and is scummy or votes for neither and is scummy.



The point is that it doesn’t enter her mind at all that that’s the situation.
She barely talks about either of them, just randomly starts ranting at me and DP.

On March 07 2024 12:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 10:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
Regardless of what I think about cake, but it seems to me that he picks weaker players to annoy until they make a mistake because of beeing annoyd and then he can push the wagon that comes up. Why he didn´t do that do players like Koshi, marv or rayn. They wouldn´t fear Dp.

This is so Tmi it’s crazy, she knows that these players are town or what??

On March 07 2024 12:12 Oatsmaster wrote:
##vote dmb



Oats can just bus. He doesn’t have high influence

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 09 2024 08:01 GMT
#5463
Okay. Unlike end of night 1 which I’ve still not read, I will actually catch up on EOD this time at some point today (I am very busy) because it’s important.

My feeling without having read it is we should absolutely lynch VE.

Curious for myself I’d the content will change that
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 09 2024 08:02 GMT
#5464
I’d / if. Sorry for post spam
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 09 2024 08:03 GMT
#5465
Just have visions of VE getting animated in mafia discord about doing an epic playzzzz double bus
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 09 2024 08:06 GMT
#5466
Oh. VE didn’t post?

Ignore everything I said.

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 08:11 GMT
#5467
On March 09 2024 17:06 marvellosity wrote:
Oh. VE didn’t post?

Ignore everything I said.




Grack is looking for replacement my guess is he asked out.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 09 2024 08:17 GMT
#5468
This is why I should read everything before posting. But then I wouldn’t post and that’s boring xD
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 09 2024 08:18 GMT
#5469
On March 09 2024 17:17 marvellosity wrote:
This is why I should read everything before posting. But then I wouldn’t post and that’s boring xD


I’d rather you post than not 😛
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2024 08:36 GMT
#5470
On March 09 2024 17:17 marvellosity wrote:
This is why I should read everything before posting. But then I wouldn’t post and that’s boring xD

Nah nah welcome to the club! Just react as you reenter

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2024 08:48 GMT
#5471
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2024 08:51 GMT
#5472
I can't believe it. I am in a happy mafia depression now.
I had a good night of sleep.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2024 08:52 GMT
#5473
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2024 08:52 GMT
#5474
Be very careful with looking too deep into my eyes!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 09 2024 08:53 GMT
#5475
You gave us a chance slam. Cuz Oats was never gonna get lynched.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 09 2024 09:01 GMT
#5476
Fuck wow holy shit. I'm in a game and I lynched scum. Yay!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 09 2024 09:04 GMT
#5477
OMG I WAS THE OTHER WAGON LMAAAAOOOOOOO
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 09 2024 09:04 GMT
#5478
I was going to go look at the vote thread and be like oh I'll maybe fake some vote analysis or something looooooooool
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 09 2024 09:05 GMT
#5479
Best part is framer dead lol, so slam has free reign.
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 09 2024 09:05 GMT
#5480
Oh man, and it was a WAGON, that means mafia was ON IT bro. Trying to save Oats. Probably not, but just LYNCH RIGHT DOWN THE LINE after you kill me. GGnoRE
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 272 273 274 275 276 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1308
WardiTV588
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko441
ProTech146
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7318
Bisu 2419
Jaedong 1038
BeSt 949
EffOrt 518
Horang2 440
actioN 290
Larva 251
ZerO 215
Mini 209
[ Show more ]
Pusan 122
Mind 91
ggaemo 90
Barracks 82
Hyun 68
Snow 67
Sea.KH 63
Shinee 61
Yoon 54
Bale 43
NotJumperer 40
Sharp 37
Killer 34
ToSsGirL 30
scan(afreeca) 27
hero 21
Sacsri 20
Hm[arnc] 18
zelot 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Noble 11
sorry 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc2121
Dendi1071
qojqva798
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1276
markeloff216
Other Games
B2W.Neo410
hiko313
crisheroes308
Pyrionflax213
DeMusliM202
dupreeh111
Livibee84
Mew2King65
QueenE57
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream57
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV1084
League of Legends
• Jankos1382
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 32m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.