• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:43
CEST 16:43
KST 23:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8688 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 126

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 23:26 GMT
#2501
Jealous out of the lim pool.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 23:26 GMT
#2502
On March 06 2024 08:24 marvellosity wrote:
##unvote
##vote: Trfel


This is not a townread on Palmar. But he is right, if I have doubt I should probably wait a day. I get 72 hours more to nail him if he is mafia after all.

I’m uncomfortable lynching JAT. I have nothing on Trfel but I’m sheeping the only alternative.

How do you feel about the people who sheeped you onto me?
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 23:26 GMT
#2503
On March 06 2024 08:25 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:25 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:23 Jealous wrote:
11) justanothertownie - It almost feels suicidal to be against** the Vivax for mayor narrative so frankly I don't see JAT doing so as mafia and sticking out like a sore thumb.


^ ETA.

My precise thoughts Jealous.


It was a great post.

It really was. I particularly agreed with Hapa in green tbh :/
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 05 2024 23:26 GMT
#2504
Damn Good post Jealous.

Could have totally ridden out this lynch and not contributed but I like you put the effort in last minute.

This said I disagree personally on Slam, and Hapa for sure. I think it's more likely to ask for a modkill so you don't impact the scum team who are mad at you than the town who it's like ehh they'll live.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 23:27 GMT
#2505
On March 06 2024 08:26 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:25 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:24 marvellosity wrote:
##unvote
##vote: Trfel


This is not a townread on Palmar. But he is right, if I have doubt I should probably wait a day. I get 72 hours more to nail him if he is mafia after all.

I’m uncomfortable lynching JAT. I have nothing on Trfel but I’m sheeping the only alternative.

what do you mean nothing

I’ve not read him and I’ve not really concentrated on what anyone said about him. His peace out post can be anything.


He is coasting by on a sandro town read all day one.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 23:27 GMT
#2506
On March 06 2024 08:26 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:25 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:24 marvellosity wrote:
##unvote
##vote: Trfel


This is not a townread on Palmar. But he is right, if I have doubt I should probably wait a day. I get 72 hours more to nail him if he is mafia after all.

I’m uncomfortable lynching JAT. I have nothing on Trfel but I’m sheeping the only alternative.

what do you mean nothing

I’ve not read him and I’ve not really concentrated on what anyone said about him. His peace out post can be anything.

you dont think the peace out post had a scum mindset
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 23:27 GMT
#2507
On March 06 2024 08:26 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:24 marvellosity wrote:
##unvote
##vote: Trfel


This is not a townread on Palmar. But he is right, if I have doubt I should probably wait a day. I get 72 hours more to nail him if he is mafia after all.

I’m uncomfortable lynching JAT. I have nothing on Trfel but I’m sheeping the only alternative.

How do you feel about the people who sheeped you onto me?

It’s natural to sheep me on to you. I don’t have the time to parse this now
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2024 23:27 GMT
#2508
On March 06 2024 08:25 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:19 Rels wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:07 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:51 Palmar wrote:
Cba arguing with marv now but did make a mental note of him posting about vivax probably being town but not wanting to mayor him. Weird take because voting town mayor is always best. Can just bully them into lynching theme way we want.

But ironically I’m not sure marv would call me mafia as scum because he has no idea if I’m gonna put in work tomorrow or be lazy. But it’s all very weak and I’m not day 1 lynching players who can be relied on to actually try later on in the game.

I liked some Koshi posts


This is what I had in mind. Less strong than I thought but yeah, at the beginning of the marv push, the mentality was "marv wouldn't push me as scum". Let's see where that changes
On March 05 2024 22:43 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?


I guess there, throwing shade at marv


Because I wanted marv to change his mind during my flurry of posting this morning. He failed to do so correctly and is has received a citation for that.

That's not true. Here you were surprised at marv not changing his mind:
On March 05 2024 23:53 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:50 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Thankfully i can play the game with marv, it's much more enjoyable than this thread.

It looks really, really bad for you guys that you're all just checked out of the game but claim to be active in the thread.

At least be a man and just actually check out of the game like me.

Whoever is town of you three needs to start getting shit done in the thread.

I’m getting you lynched bro.

Wait you still think I'm mafia?

Did you read my last 2 pages?

But you were throwing shade at him before that point:
On March 05 2024 22:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Thankfully i can play the game with marv, it's much more enjoyable than this thread.

It looks really, really bad for you guys that you're all just checked out of the game but claim to be active in the thread.

At least be a man and just actually check out of the game like me.

Whoever is town of you three needs to start getting shit done in the thread.

On March 05 2024 22:43 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?


On March 05 2024 22:48 Palmar wrote:
I need Sandroba to come convince me his mason buddies aren't just mafia.

I really, really, really don't think marv just tries to kill me without even talking about it.



So forced and intentionally misread. Rels looks terrible for these takes. Almost like he went to my filter with a preconceived decision.

It's really obvious how and why I've approached marv the way I did.

How if it a misread? Is it not true that you stated that you couldn't see marv as town, and then was surprised that he didn't change his mind regarding you?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 23:27 GMT
#2509
On March 06 2024 08:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:26 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:25 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:24 marvellosity wrote:
##unvote
##vote: Trfel


This is not a townread on Palmar. But he is right, if I have doubt I should probably wait a day. I get 72 hours more to nail him if he is mafia after all.

I’m uncomfortable lynching JAT. I have nothing on Trfel but I’m sheeping the only alternative.

what do you mean nothing

I’ve not read him and I’ve not really concentrated on what anyone said about him. His peace out post can be anything.


He is coasting by on a sandro town read all day one.

You don’t need to convince me. I am making the only play I have
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 05 2024 23:28 GMT
#2510
I like that Jealous called rayn mafia and the quotes that followed.

Not the time for a hero play but I guarantee that I will be eagerly be drilling into rayn with inquiries past D1 or worse.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 05 2024 23:28 GMT
#2511
Can someone do me a big solid and make, like, a really short list of why Trfel, why JAT, etc.? Like:

1. Because Trfel said this.
2. Because they did that.


vs.

1. Because JAT said this.
2. Because Trfel did that.


Can't take too long and it seems like some people have strong convictions here and I just want to know what I could be missing while catching up on 100 pages earlier today (and probably in the 51 tabs I ended up closing without re-reading).
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 23:28 GMT
#2512
I think Jealous is complaining (he didn't quote it correctly) about my post encouraging Hapa to just play at a lower effort level.

I disagree with Jealous, I think that was a very townie post by me.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 23:29 GMT
#2513
On March 06 2024 08:27 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:25 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:19 Rels wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:07 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:51 Palmar wrote:
Cba arguing with marv now but did make a mental note of him posting about vivax probably being town but not wanting to mayor him. Weird take because voting town mayor is always best. Can just bully them into lynching theme way we want.

But ironically I’m not sure marv would call me mafia as scum because he has no idea if I’m gonna put in work tomorrow or be lazy. But it’s all very weak and I’m not day 1 lynching players who can be relied on to actually try later on in the game.

I liked some Koshi posts


This is what I had in mind. Less strong than I thought but yeah, at the beginning of the marv push, the mentality was "marv wouldn't push me as scum". Let's see where that changes
On March 05 2024 22:43 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?


I guess there, throwing shade at marv


Because I wanted marv to change his mind during my flurry of posting this morning. He failed to do so correctly and is has received a citation for that.

That's not true. Here you were surprised at marv not changing his mind:
On March 05 2024 23:53 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:50 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Thankfully i can play the game with marv, it's much more enjoyable than this thread.

It looks really, really bad for you guys that you're all just checked out of the game but claim to be active in the thread.

At least be a man and just actually check out of the game like me.

Whoever is town of you three needs to start getting shit done in the thread.

I’m getting you lynched bro.

Wait you still think I'm mafia?

Did you read my last 2 pages?

But you were throwing shade at him before that point:
On March 05 2024 22:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Thankfully i can play the game with marv, it's much more enjoyable than this thread.

It looks really, really bad for you guys that you're all just checked out of the game but claim to be active in the thread.

At least be a man and just actually check out of the game like me.

Whoever is town of you three needs to start getting shit done in the thread.

On March 05 2024 22:43 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?


On March 05 2024 22:48 Palmar wrote:
I need Sandroba to come convince me his mason buddies aren't just mafia.

I really, really, really don't think marv just tries to kill me without even talking about it.



So forced and intentionally misread. Rels looks terrible for these takes. Almost like he went to my filter with a preconceived decision.

It's really obvious how and why I've approached marv the way I did.

How if it a misread? Is it not true that you stated that you couldn't see marv as town, and then was surprised that he didn't change his mind regarding you?


I don't need to convince you anymore I think so I'm just gonna ignore you.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 23:29 GMT
#2514
On March 06 2024 08:27 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:26 marvellosity wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:25 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:24 marvellosity wrote:
##unvote
##vote: Trfel


This is not a townread on Palmar. But he is right, if I have doubt I should probably wait a day. I get 72 hours more to nail him if he is mafia after all.

I’m uncomfortable lynching JAT. I have nothing on Trfel but I’m sheeping the only alternative.

what do you mean nothing

I’ve not read him and I’ve not really concentrated on what anyone said about him. His peace out post can be anything.

you dont think the peace out post had a scum mindset

Or he’s a town with no time.

Life happens. I’m just gonna ride with DP.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 23:30 GMT
#2515
[b]##unvote
##vote: Trfel[/b
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 23:30 GMT
#2516
On March 06 2024 08:28 Vivax wrote:
I like that Jealous called rayn mafia and the quotes that followed.

Not the time for a hero play but I guarantee that I will be eagerly be drilling into rayn with inquiries past D1 or worse.

Yes it’s hard to see that read coming from mafia.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 23:30 GMT
#2517
On March 06 2024 08:27 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:26 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:24 marvellosity wrote:
##unvote
##vote: Trfel


This is not a townread on Palmar. But he is right, if I have doubt I should probably wait a day. I get 72 hours more to nail him if he is mafia after all.

I’m uncomfortable lynching JAT. I have nothing on Trfel but I’m sheeping the only alternative.

How do you feel about the people who sheeped you onto me?

It’s natural to sheep me on to you. I don’t have the time to parse this now

It's not much man.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 05 2024 23:30 GMT
#2518
##unvote
##vote: Trfel

I had a good night of sleep.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 23:30 GMT
#2519
I am a god, both my lynch candidates are on the line :D
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2024 23:30 GMT
#2520
"I really, really, really don't think marv just tries to kill me without even talking about it." => then 1 hour later "Wait you still think I'm mafia?"

?????
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1333
ComeBackTV 502
SteadfastSC431
TaKeTV 388
LamboSC2280
IndyStarCraft 144
Rex140
EnkiAlexander 49
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 431
LamboSC2 280
IndyStarCraft 144
ProTech141
Rex 140
BRAT_OK 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40662
Shuttle 2525
Horang2 923
EffOrt 908
Light 874
Mini 789
Soma 397
BeSt 330
Stork 325
firebathero 317
[ Show more ]
Rush 266
Hyuk 241
Snow 240
ZerO 217
ggaemo 175
Leta 102
Pusan 84
hero 80
Killer 62
Sea.KH 60
Sharp 47
sorry 39
Mind 35
Shinee 35
ToSsGirL 31
Mong 29
Bale 28
Shine 27
Yoon 26
Aegong 25
Sexy 23
soO 23
Trap 22
Terrorterran 19
Free 15
NotJumperer 11
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 9
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8899
Dendi904
qojqva762
Fuzer 178
420jenkins120
Counter-Strike
markeloff655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2005
crisheroes1227
XaKoH 178
Other Games
singsing1984
B2W.Neo1033
Hui .197
Liquid`VortiX179
ArmadaUGS160
QueenE107
Mew2King98
ZerO(Twitch)20
Railgan18
Trikslyr2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream98
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 12
• mYiSmile18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• HerbMon 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2021
League of Legends
• Nemesis2885
• Jankos2419
• TFBlade901
Other Games
• WagamamaTV182
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 18m
Stellar Fest
22h 18m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.