• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:49
CEST 19:49
KST 02:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10626 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 125

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 555 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2024 23:22 GMT
#2481
Like, quote one post that was unsmart?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 23:22 GMT
#2482
I really want to go to bed but I am racked with indecision.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 23:22 GMT
#2483
Marv, shall I leave my vote on Palmar or are you coming around on him? In that case I will vote Trfel out of self-preservation and call it a day. I have to work early tomorrow.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 23:22 GMT
#2484
Vote Trfel JAT
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10390 Posts
March 05 2024 23:23 GMT
#2485
11) justanothertownie - It almost feels suicidal to be against** the Vivax for mayor narrative so frankly I don't see JAT doing so as mafia and sticking out like a sore thumb.


^ ETA.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 23:23 GMT
#2486
On March 06 2024 08:20 Rels wrote:
I would be OK with a Palmar lynch

Terrible takes mate.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 05 2024 23:23 GMT
#2487
Alright.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2024 23:24 GMT
#2488
On March 06 2024 08:22 marvellosity wrote:
Vote Trfel JAT

Same question for Trfel, any case? I liked what I saw from him at the beginning of the game
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2024 23:24 GMT
#2489
I can see that he hasn't posted since actually lol
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 23:24 GMT
#2490
On March 06 2024 08:24 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:22 marvellosity wrote:
Vote Trfel JAT

Same question for Trfel, any case? I liked what I saw from him at the beginning of the game

how can you ignore the vote post?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 23:24 GMT
#2491
On March 06 2024 08:19 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:02 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:00 marvellosity wrote:
I haven’t got to his posting.

As JAT seems to be a real wagon, can someone answer why he is taking this weird stance with Vivax?

Vivax is clearly going to be mafia and he’s only making himself look bad.

I think Jat is smarter than that. What’s his agenda? It’s clear no one else is going to be elected mayor at this stage


That's why he is mafia, keep up marv.

Found it. Explain this logic to me. My point is he knows better as mafia.

As town he can just really believe in this Vivax stuff. I don’t think it’s unreasonable as I’m only voting Vivax for an easy life.


Jat struck me as really smart and insightful in the obs last game, this game he has been thoroughly meh, and his reads don't seem to adjust fast enough, just weirdly stuck on things.

I haven't played with him much, so if you have some meta reason to think he is town feel free to share,but looks fairly scummy to me.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 23:24 GMT
#2492
##unvote
##vote: Trfel


This is not a townread on Palmar. But he is right, if I have doubt I should probably wait a day. I get 72 hours more to nail him if he is mafia after all.

I’m uncomfortable lynching JAT. I have nothing on Trfel but I’m sheeping the only alternative.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
March 05 2024 23:25 GMT
#2493
On March 06 2024 08:24 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:24 Rels wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:22 marvellosity wrote:
Vote Trfel JAT

Same question for Trfel, any case? I liked what I saw from him at the beginning of the game

how can you ignore the vote post?

The vote post?
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 23:25 GMT
#2494
On March 06 2024 08:24 marvellosity wrote:
##unvote
##vote: Trfel


This is not a townread on Palmar. But he is right, if I have doubt I should probably wait a day. I get 72 hours more to nail him if he is mafia after all.

I’m uncomfortable lynching JAT. I have nothing on Trfel but I’m sheeping the only alternative.

what do you mean nothing
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 05 2024 23:25 GMT
#2495
On March 06 2024 08:19 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:07 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 09:51 Palmar wrote:
Cba arguing with marv now but did make a mental note of him posting about vivax probably being town but not wanting to mayor him. Weird take because voting town mayor is always best. Can just bully them into lynching theme way we want.

But ironically I’m not sure marv would call me mafia as scum because he has no idea if I’m gonna put in work tomorrow or be lazy. But it’s all very weak and I’m not day 1 lynching players who can be relied on to actually try later on in the game.

I liked some Koshi posts


This is what I had in mind. Less strong than I thought but yeah, at the beginning of the marv push, the mentality was "marv wouldn't push me as scum". Let's see where that changes
On March 05 2024 22:43 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?


I guess there, throwing shade at marv


Because I wanted marv to change his mind during my flurry of posting this morning. He failed to do so correctly and is has received a citation for that.

That's not true. Here you were surprised at marv not changing his mind:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 23:53 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 23:50 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Thankfully i can play the game with marv, it's much more enjoyable than this thread.

It looks really, really bad for you guys that you're all just checked out of the game but claim to be active in the thread.

At least be a man and just actually check out of the game like me.

Whoever is town of you three needs to start getting shit done in the thread.

I’m getting you lynched bro.

Wait you still think I'm mafia?

Did you read my last 2 pages?

But you were throwing shade at him before that point:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 20:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Thankfully i can play the game with marv, it's much more enjoyable than this thread.

It looks really, really bad for you guys that you're all just checked out of the game but claim to be active in the thread.

At least be a man and just actually check out of the game like me.

Whoever is town of you three needs to start getting shit done in the thread.

Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:43 Palmar wrote:
On March 05 2024 22:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
--- Wall of text ---


Just so I get it clear.

a) Marv votes me and nowhere in your interactions he discusses or mentions the possibility of me being mafia?
b) You don't think that's strange at all?

Like you say twice I could be mafia, fine.

But you don't think it's weird marv doesn't even ponder it in a chat with you? The most important thing he does during the day phase is voting, and he is voting a player he likes and knows very well, and doesn't make a single comment about it?

Not weird?


Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 22:48 Palmar wrote:
I need Sandroba to come convince me his mason buddies aren't just mafia.

I really, really, really don't think marv just tries to kill me without even talking about it.



So forced and intentionally misread. Rels looks terrible for these takes. Almost like he went to my filter with a preconceived decision.

It's really obvious how and why I've approached marv the way I did.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 23:25 GMT
#2496
On March 06 2024 08:23 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
11) justanothertownie - It almost feels suicidal to be against** the Vivax for mayor narrative so frankly I don't see JAT doing so as mafia and sticking out like a sore thumb.


^ ETA.

My precise thoughts Jealous.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 23:25 GMT
#2497
On March 06 2024 08:24 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:24 Rels wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:22 marvellosity wrote:
Vote Trfel JAT

Same question for Trfel, any case? I liked what I saw from him at the beginning of the game

how can you ignore the vote post?


This.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 05 2024 23:25 GMT
#2498
On March 06 2024 08:25 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:23 Jealous wrote:
11) justanothertownie - It almost feels suicidal to be against** the Vivax for mayor narrative so frankly I don't see JAT doing so as mafia and sticking out like a sore thumb.


^ ETA.

My precise thoughts Jealous.


It was a great post.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 05 2024 23:26 GMT
#2499
On March 06 2024 08:25 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:24 iamperfection wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:24 Rels wrote:
On March 06 2024 08:22 marvellosity wrote:
Vote Trfel JAT

Same question for Trfel, any case? I liked what I saw from him at the beginning of the game

how can you ignore the vote post?

The vote post?

the post in which they voted
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 05 2024 23:26 GMT
#2500
On March 06 2024 08:25 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 08:24 marvellosity wrote:
##unvote
##vote: Trfel


This is not a townread on Palmar. But he is right, if I have doubt I should probably wait a day. I get 72 hours more to nail him if he is mafia after all.

I’m uncomfortable lynching JAT. I have nothing on Trfel but I’m sheeping the only alternative.

what do you mean nothing

I’ve not read him and I’ve not really concentrated on what anyone said about him. His peace out post can be anything.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1068
ComeBackTV 914
TaKeTV 564
SteadfastSC514
LamboSC2359
IndyStarCraft 217
Rex106
EnkiAlexander 68
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 514
LamboSC2 359
mouzHeroMarine 292
IndyStarCraft 217
ProTech145
Rex 106
UpATreeSC 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25267
Shuttle 1366
Mini 530
firebathero 215
Snow 149
Rush 146
hero 48
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 18
Shine 16
[ Show more ]
Trap 16
Sexy 13
Djem5 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7446
qojqva1669
420jenkins152
Counter-Strike
fl0m1557
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1856
crisheroes1200
Liquid`Hasu487
XaKoH 189
MindelVK10
Other Games
Grubby1417
ceh9679
FrodaN645
Beastyqt538
ArmadaUGS213
Hui .171
KnowMe153
QueenE119
C9.Mang0118
Trikslyr79
Mew2King66
Dewaltoss43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream77
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 6
• Adnapsc2 3
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 41
• FirePhoenix13
• 80smullet 4
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3072
• TFBlade1090
Other Games
• imaqtpie755
• WagamamaTV267
• Shiphtur266
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 11m
Stellar Fest
19h 11m
OSC
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 16h
Online Event
1d 17h
FEL
1d 22h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.