• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:58
CEST 10:58
KST 17:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6711 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 142

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 166 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 31 2023 02:09 GMT
#2821
On May 31 2023 11:03 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 11:01 DarthPunk wrote:
At least I found one scum this game.

I helped with the VE save yourself comment and vote.


Yeah but I got him really, really early.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 31 2023 02:09 GMT
#2822
Chez.are you actually trying to credit here? Why do you care?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 31 2023 02:10 GMT
#2823
On May 31 2023 11:09 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 11:03 Chezinu wrote:
On May 31 2023 11:01 DarthPunk wrote:
At least I found one scum this game.

I helped with the VE save yourself comment and vote.


Yeah but I got him really, really early.

I quoted LS's MVP post which covers that.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 31 2023 02:10 GMT
#2824
BTW if anyone thinks I was mafia with LS you are out of your mind. I am basically confirmed town at this point.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 31 2023 02:10 GMT
#2825
On May 31 2023 11:09 DarthPunk wrote:
Chez.are you actually trying to credit here? Why do you care?

Cause you be acting like mafia all the time. You kill me tonight and you die!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 31 2023 02:12 GMT
#2826
Ok, confession: AI told me to lynch you.. do you think AI hallucinate?



Trololololol
lol, clueless in The Prism!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 31 2023 02:12 GMT
#2827
On May 31 2023 11:10 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 11:09 DarthPunk wrote:
Chez.are you actually trying to credit here? Why do you care?

Cause you be acting like mafia all the time. You kill me tonight and you die!!!


So you are trying to take credit (falsely) for lynching mafia, because you think I am mafia?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 31 2023 02:13 GMT
#2828
On May 31 2023 11:12 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 11:10 Chezinu wrote:
On May 31 2023 11:09 DarthPunk wrote:
Chez.are you actually trying to credit here? Why do you care?

Cause you be acting like mafia all the time. You kill me tonight and you die!!!


So you are trying to take credit (falsely) for lynching mafia, because you think I am mafia?

That's exactly what a DP Mafia would say, eh??

Lololol
lol, clueless in The Prism!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 31 2023 02:13 GMT
#2829
BTW it's much worse that we got the roleblocker and not a godfather. Would they have both? IDK, but maybe we can never get a red check this game.

Although, the fact that VE fake claimed Cop maybe that means there is not a godfather?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 31 2023 02:15 GMT
#2830
On May 31 2023 11:13 DarthPunk wrote:
BTW it's much worse that we got the roleblocker and not a godfather. Would they have both? IDK, but maybe we can never get a red check this game.

Although, the fact that VE fake claimed Cop maybe that means there is not a godfather?

You totes going down DP!!! YOU r totally up for lynch

+ Show Spoiler +


You are going to have sooo many votes!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 31 2023 02:15 GMT
#2831
On May 31 2023 11:13 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 11:12 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 31 2023 11:10 Chezinu wrote:
On May 31 2023 11:09 DarthPunk wrote:
Chez.are you actually trying to credit here? Why do you care?

Cause you be acting like mafia all the time. You kill me tonight and you die!!!


So you are trying to take credit (falsely) for lynching mafia, because you think I am mafia?

That's exactly what a DP Mafia would say, eh??

Lololol


Here is the problem: I have seen you troll before and I think that generally your trolling is disconnected from the game. Like you truly don't give a fuck. But here your trolling is strongly connected to an agenda within the game, which is weirding me out.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 31 2023 02:15 GMT
#2832
On May 31 2023 11:15 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 11:13 DarthPunk wrote:
BTW it's much worse that we got the roleblocker and not a godfather. Would they have both? IDK, but maybe we can never get a red check this game.

Although, the fact that VE fake claimed Cop maybe that means there is not a godfather?

You totes going down DP!!! YOU r totally up for lynch

+ Show Spoiler +


You are going to have sooo many votes!!!


Ok I will drop this for now.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 31 2023 02:16 GMT
#2833
Interested to see what marv thinks at this point, cause I think LS was spewy as hell.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
TankTopTiger
Profile Joined May 2023
509 Posts
May 31 2023 02:20 GMT
#2834
Thank fuck. I was going to be super upset if I was wrong on that one.

Okay so we're down to one mafia. I want to use tonight to fortify town resolve against Marv, because I probably won't see daylight. RedMarv's "meta-level one" play (the play that is optimal given no wifom considerations) is to NK me and then mind control town into lynching DP over him, playing on your paranoia.

But keep in mind that Marv's stocks are even lower now than when every single town voted him earlier. LS refused to vote Marv despite pretending he was open to it and now we 100% know LS was mafia. VE acted similarly, pretending to want a lynch on Marv early when there was no way Marv was being lynched, then basically trying to stay out of Marv's way after D1 when there was a chance of weakening Marv's position.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 31 2023 02:24 GMT
#2835
In my mind it is clear that we need to determine which game we are in,

Is it this game?

On May 31 2023 05:43 die_meatbaby wrote:
Was somebody thinking what if DP and marv both flips to town? Chez and Slam are just not really posting here. Less posts less suspect.
Right now it seems like marv get voted out (could be mafia but let us see him as town) Marv flips town,
6 Players left 4 town 2 mafia
chez, ttt , LS, Slam, DP and me.
then there comes the night. They kill another town.
5 players left 3 town 2 mafia.
we will of course all vote on dp. Like everybody all of us.
Dp flips as town as well. 2 town 2 mafia
Next night they kill another town player
1 town left 2 mafia
We lose. This non aktiv players get the win.


or this game:

On May 31 2023 01:23 die_meatbaby wrote:
It really looks so simple. So clearly that Marv and LS are Mafia. LS is the only one except Marv of course who still voted on DP instead of Marv.


I am going to focus on how to solve it if it is the former.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 31 2023 02:25 GMT
#2836
On May 31 2023 11:20 TankTopTiger wrote:
Thank fuck. I was going to be super upset if I was wrong on that one.

Okay so we're down to one mafia. I want to use tonight to fortify town resolve against Marv, because I probably won't see daylight. RedMarv's "meta-level one" play (the play that is optimal given no wifom considerations) is to NK me and then mind control town into lynching DP over him, playing on your paranoia.

But keep in mind that Marv's stocks are even lower now than when every single town voted him earlier. LS refused to vote Marv despite pretending he was open to it and now we 100% know LS was mafia. VE acted similarly, pretending to want a lynch on Marv early when there was no way Marv was being lynched, then basically trying to stay out of Marv's way after D1 when there was a chance of weakening Marv's position.


If marv is scum, the bolded is true which is why I wanted to lynch him yesterday. If marv is town then ????
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
TankTopTiger
Profile Joined May 2023
509 Posts
May 31 2023 02:31 GMT
#2837
Why did you swap to LE from Marv if you wanted him lynched yesterday?

To me it seemed pretty clear that you wanted Marv dead over LE, then you changed your mind in the spur of the moment and cattle-ranch town all followed you. Was I mistaken?
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 31 2023 02:37 GMT
#2838
On May 31 2023 11:31 TankTopTiger wrote:
Why did you swap to LE from Marv if you wanted him lynched yesterday?

To me it seemed pretty clear that you wanted Marv dead over LE, then you changed your mind in the spur of the moment and cattle-ranch town all followed you. Was I mistaken?


Yeah, I felt like I could empathise with marv's posts when i woke up this morning.

I don't know maybe I was vulnerable and got bamboozled.

On May 31 2023 05:02 marvellosity wrote:
I’ve genuinely never been in the position I’m in right now and it’s proper bizarro for me. Last time I got lynched while properly trying as town was like my 4th ever game. Probs over a decade ago. Never been heading inexorably towards a lynch while ‘experienced’.



This seemed real to me.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
TankTopTiger
Profile Joined May 2023
509 Posts
May 31 2023 02:45 GMT
#2839
Isn't that the most compelling case against him?

Town marv has never been in this position because town marv does not get in this position.

1) Marv is either town or scum
2) If Marv is scum, Marv gets in trouble early
3) If Marv is town, Marv does not get in trouble early <= he's giving us this premise (which wasn't necessary but converges nicely with the modus ponens
4) Marv got in trouble early
C: Marv is scum
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 31 2023 02:50 GMT
#2840
On May 31 2023 11:09 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 11:03 Chezinu wrote:
On May 31 2023 11:01 DarthPunk wrote:
At least I found one scum this game.

I helped with the VE save yourself comment and vote.


Yeah but I got him really, really early.




On May 24 2023 02:32 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 23:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey I was busy last night and didn't check to see if the game started and caught up now!
Marv looks town to me? I think he would of folded as mafia considering he is known for that given the pressure he was getting from DP but he continued posting his thoughts like I remembered how he was in XXX in 2015.
VE is null he hasn't posted anything since a few hours ago will wait for judgement on him.
dmb is null the stuff for why she scumreading Vivax is very odd?
Koshi is town so far he been posting like I remembered how he was when I played back then.
Rayn looks town I like the pressure on dmb from him so far and waiting for a conclusion of his pressure on her.
DP I didn't like his early posting towards Marv (Even suggesting Marv is mafia??) and then gave a hard townread on dmb?His evolution of his read on Marv does seem organic. Null for now I guess.

Hijole the list post from hell

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4138
Leta 2815
Soulkey 546
Soma 338
Rush 217
Barracks 153
Killer 61
Shine 34
Shinee 34
Hm[arnc] 25
[ Show more ]
Sharp 14
Dota 2
Gorgc1405
XcaliburYe195
League of Legends
JimRising 519
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns4916
WinterStarcraft705
Sick205
Pyrionflax137
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 40
• 3DClanTV 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2265
League of Legends
• Jankos2274
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 2m
Patches Events
6h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 2m
OSC
14h 2m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.