• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:21
CEST 23:21
KST 06:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8758 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 141

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 166 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 30 2023 23:54 GMT
#2801
On May 31 2023 08:51 Chezinu wrote:
Oh, she probably saw the C videos without any reference to death note?

Quite possible
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 30 2023 23:55 GMT
#2802
Congratulations everybody, we did it. We fulfilled rayn's mission. Now, we can enjoy what will seemingly be an anticlimactic lynching.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 30 2023 23:57 GMT
#2803
You could try meting with AI.

Like this:

[image loading]

Clone of Chez on a Space Mission
lol, clueless in The Prism!
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 30 2023 23:58 GMT
#2804
On May 31 2023 08:54 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 08:51 Chezinu wrote:
Oh, she probably saw the C videos without any reference to death note?

Quite possible


Of course I have seen death note. Love Anime. But didn't see any Cock or Cook videos from you.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 31 2023 00:01 GMT
#2805
On May 31 2023 08:57 Chezinu wrote:
You could try meting with AI.

Like this:

[image loading]

Clone of Chez on a Space Mission


Looks like a puppy from Musk. On which planet does he belong?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 31 2023 00:01 GMT
#2806
On May 31 2023 08:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 08:54 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 31 2023 08:51 Chezinu wrote:
Oh, she probably saw the C videos without any reference to death note?

Quite possible


Of course I have seen death note. Love Anime. But didn't see any Cock or Cook videos from you.

C video:



Cook video:

lol, clueless in The Prism!
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 31 2023 00:07 GMT
#2807
On May 31 2023 09:01 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 08:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 31 2023 08:54 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 31 2023 08:51 Chezinu wrote:
Oh, she probably saw the C videos without any reference to death note?

Quite possible


Of course I have seen death note. Love Anime. But didn't see any Cock or Cook videos from you.

C video:

https://youtu.be/d1IXEL_6RE8

Cook video:

https://youtu.be/NyQPMzpe__4


as an Austrian I just show you how we cook

GN
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 31 2023 00:11 GMT
#2808
On May 31 2023 08:48 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 08:45 Chezinu wrote:
Dear Slam,

Am I creepy?

If you are creepy then I am downright NASSTTYYY lol

Like

You have a coherence

Chezinu Isunizehc is always able to find the way to Lucca Gallo Ricci

Meanwhile, Still, Nobody Knows What Chupazi Is


On April 16 2016 14:04 Alakaslam wrote:
So included below are those who follow the way of Chupazi truly; they have mastered the art of winfail such that they fail with win, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory and sometimes vice versa.

Behold!

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

See then a better definition of CHUPAZI
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 31 2023 00:27 GMT
#2809
On May 31 2023 08:40 TankTopTiger wrote:
@town
If I had asked you what you would expect Marv's contribution to be by the end of D3, would you have said "He will have a very strong town read on a player who people already think is town?". Is this a legendary town player to you?

Compare to DP (who is currently being retarded but nevermind)
+ DP freed up three townies N1 by resolving a conflict smoothly. Not just confirming and reconfirming a townie, but actually generating townie actions. Rayn and I being freed up D2 allowed the lynch on VE to happen, as we were crucial in getting that train going.
+ DP built the foundations for the case on LS. While my case was a different line to DP's, it was built on the conversation that he pursued on his read. The case on LS doesn't exist without DP.

All a red DP had to do to win was talk about literally anything other than what he did.

Marv keeps talking about how town he is for... coming back after having given up... But he did give up and that's his tell! Just because he limps back in after realising just how badly he fucked up does not make him town. Legendary Town Marv does not give up to begin with. And what has Marv actually done?


Lets see if he can catch scum tonight, that will be telling.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 31 2023 00:49 GMT
#2810
Day three Vote Count

LightningStrike (6): Alakaslam, die_meatbaby, Darthpunk, Marvellosity, Alakaslam, Chezinu, LightningStrike
Marvellosity (1): TankTopTiger, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Alakaslam, Chezinu, die_meatbaby
DarthPunk (0): Marvellosity, Alakaslam, [s/LightningStrike[/s], Chezinu

With 6 votes, LightningStrike is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Wednesday, May 31 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in

Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 31 2023 00:56 GMT
#2811
On May 31 2023 09:11 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 08:48 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 31 2023 08:45 Chezinu wrote:
Dear Slam,

Am I creepy?

If you are creepy then I am downright NASSTTYYY lol

Like

You have a coherence

Chezinu Isunizehc is always able to find the way to Lucca Gallo Ricci

Meanwhile, Still, Nobody Knows What Chupazi Is


Show nested quote +
On April 16 2016 14:04 Alakaslam wrote:
So included below are those who follow the way of Chupazi truly; they have mastered the art of winfail such that they fail with win, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory and sometimes vice versa.

Behold!

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

See then a better definition of CHUPAZI

This is no definition
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 31 2023 01:03 GMT
#2812
There was once a time when CHUPAZI meant "vulture" and also a time when Chupazi meant failing with style and a time when c h u p a z i meant vaporwave music that fell flat (or that I liked) and another time when it meant chupazi.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 31 2023 01:07 GMT
#2813
Oh we still have another hour... I stopped creating drama an hour too early then. All the timezone changing. Hard to keep it straight.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 31 2023 01:57 GMT
#2814
[image loading]
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 31 2023 01:57 GMT
#2815
On May 31 2023 10:57 LightningStrike wrote:
[image loading]


The meme is alive! I played in the game that this became a thing.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
May 31 2023 02:00 GMT
#2816
Night 3

[image loading]



LightningStrike the Mafia Roleblocker has been lynched


Night 3 begins. The night ends on Thursday, Jun 01 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in

Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 31 2023 02:01 GMT
#2817
What!?!?!?!?!?!

LS was mafia!?!?!?!

What!?!?!?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 31 2023 02:01 GMT
#2818
At least I found one scum this game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 31 2023 02:03 GMT
#2819
On May 31 2023 11:01 DarthPunk wrote:
At least I found one scum this game.

I helped with the VE save yourself comment and vote.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 31 2023 02:06 GMT
#2820
On May 27 2023 03:24 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2023 01:55 LightningStrike wrote:
TTT is town he actually thinking about the game although in a different manner but at least he trying to get solid reads for himself and move the thread a bit.
Onegu is null leaning town? As town he is proud of his reads even on Day 1 and did try to get Rayn to follow him on VE Day 1 before he disappeared.
Chez is null I didn't like how he pretty much RNG his vote between MZ and Vivax (both flipped town) but outside of that he been pretty trolly at parts like I remember him doing as town.
Slam is null he being a bit more serious than i ever remember i don't know if it's alignment indicative or not but he also being weird towards Chez which idk what to make of it.
DP is mafia he been tunneling me all game and refused to reevaluate in fact he did this:
On May 26 2023 12:24 DarthPunk wrote:
LS why do you think Koshi was killed?

for why I thought Koshi was killed when I posted why I thought he was killed. here:
On May 26 2023 11:41 LightningStrike wrote:
First off what. Second of all the fuck. Not only we lynched the doctor but the Vig got shot and shot the other wagon to the doctor lynch and they were town w t f..........

Koshi said:
On May 25 2023 14:36 Koshi wrote:
That MZ wagon was all my townreads. Includes Vivax. So amazing what game the people on Vivax wagon were reading.

Anyway. I dont believe in full mafia wagons so 1 of my townreads must be wrong. But that's ok.

Planning on lynching the entire Vivax wagon first.

Which means that he thinks there is at least 1 or more mafia on the Vivax wagon
Look at here:
On May 25 2023 18:28 Koshi wrote:
On May 25 2023 18:26 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 25 2023 18:20 Koshi wrote:
On May 25 2023 18:16 marvellosity wrote:
Don’t disagree with most of your targets though, not sure if I am happy or sad about that.

Super sad. Those reads now while we (the not baddies and his townreads) were there before the lynch.

And the rayn blaming on the bottom is the icing on the glittered shitcake.


What are your reads then? And I feel ok criticising rayn, because after the flip apparently it was super obvious that Vivax was town, but if that was the case there was an opportunity for that to not happen, and he didn't try and stop me, but I don't think it was as clear that he was super town as you have implied post flip.

I understand the salt, but I also think you are engaged in results orientated thinking and I feel bad enough about the mis lynch already.

Do you think I am town or mafia? If I am mafia then please make a case and try and lynch me, if you think I am town, can you please try and engage with me in a way that is productive.

I think you could be mafia.
I will never make a case on you.
I will yell all future days that I think you are mafia.
I will never respect any read you make this game.

I think this is why Koshi was shot he thinks DP is a mafia on the Vivax wagon (which he did think 2 or all 3 mafia there)

Which he did reply to my post here:
On May 26 2023 11:46 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 26 2023 11:41 LightningStrike wrote:
First off what. Second of all the fuck. Not only we lynched the doctor but the Vig got shot and shot the other wagon to the doctor lynch and they were town w t f..........

Koshi said:
On May 25 2023 14:36 Koshi wrote:
That MZ wagon was all my townreads. Includes Vivax. So amazing what game the people on Vivax wagon were reading.

Anyway. I dont believe in full mafia wagons so 1 of my townreads must be wrong. But that's ok.

Planning on lynching the entire Vivax wagon first.

Which means that he thinks there is at least 1 or more mafia on the Vivax wagon
Look at here:
On May 25 2023 18:28 Koshi wrote:
On May 25 2023 18:26 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 25 2023 18:20 Koshi wrote:
On May 25 2023 18:16 marvellosity wrote:
Don’t disagree with most of your targets though, not sure if I am happy or sad about that.

Super sad. Those reads now while we (the not baddies and his townreads) were there before the lynch.

And the rayn blaming on the bottom is the icing on the glittered shitcake.


What are your reads then? And I feel ok criticising rayn, because after the flip apparently it was super obvious that Vivax was town, but if that was the case there was an opportunity for that to not happen, and he didn't try and stop me, but I don't think it was as clear that he was super town as you have implied post flip.

I understand the salt, but I also think you are engaged in results orientated thinking and I feel bad enough about the mis lynch already.

Do you think I am town or mafia? If I am mafia then please make a case and try and lynch me, if you think I am town, can you please try and engage with me in a way that is productive.

I think you could be mafia.
I will never make a case on you.
I will yell all future days that I think you are mafia.
I will never respect any read you make this game.

I think this is why Koshi was shot he thinks DP is a mafia on the Vivax wagon (which he did think 2 or all 3 mafia there)


You realize that both wagons being town substantially changes things, right?

dmb is mafia she went balls to walls on Vivax starting here:
On May 23 2023 19:26 die_meatbaby wrote:
It's my first game, but I have a feeling that raynpelikoneet and Vivax are hiding somewhere. I probably would lynch one of them.

and continued here:
On May 23 2023 19:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
Vivax are you scared to write something?

and tried to act confident on lynching him here:
On May 23 2023 20:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 23 2023 20:08 Vivax wrote:
On May 23 2023 20:01 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax has your friend played previously?


She wrote that she didn't ಠ_ಠ

I explained a bunch of basics pre-game, mostly what is cheating and whatnot and how to avoid it, but I'd wager she's rather clueless about what to do at all at this point.

Also I assume most of her posts about me by now are teases.

I have no read on rayn at this point. In case you thought the short-breathed thing still held any relevance.



I think at this point your are just scared to be voted out on the first day

Remeber playing Poker with me? You will lose no matter which game you play with me and that you are def. mafia it makes it easier for me too

she continued for several posts and then later posted this gem:
On May 24 2023 07:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 24 2023 06:33 Koshi wrote:
Like you said marv is getting attacked because x people pressured him because theybdont want to lose against mafia!marv again. Who are those people and do you now read them town?
Sharing is caring and can help us read you better.


Sentinel // don´t know, too less writing from him since we started
Alakasla // same as sentinel
Chezinu // seems like town
4) Vivax // mafia
5) LightningStrike // pretty shure town
6) DarthPunk // not quiet shure yet
7) Onegu // also not shure
8) Koshi // def. town
10) raynpelikoneet // Mafia
11) Meapak_Ziphh // also i think town for right know
12) marvellosity // town (could chance depends on his next posts)
13) VisceraEyes // town


But as you said you can lose the game perfectly with out me

When Onegu, Chez, and Sent haven't posted in the thread (Sent being replaced later on in Night 1)
as well wanted to lynch Onegu for being lurker (When more likely could of been modkilled or replaced if he haven't posted heck there were several people who weren't in the game when she voted Onegu.) In fact she also tried to push marv out of fear of him being mafia even though she was super paranoid of his scum game? She ended up voting Vivax and had her vote stay there thus we lynched Vivax. I think she is stuck now after that lynch because she is mafia who is running out of options.
Rayn is town he didn't try to do any sort of trap play like he did in XXX night of debauchery and been actively solving the game in a way I expected him to as town.
Marv is town I know he was given a bunch of shit but he would of had only 2 page filter as mafia at this point knowing him and how I dealt with mafia Marv but he been trying to solve the game whenever he was around through his own methods.
VE is null yes he improved a bit after my initial reads post but then he lynched the doctor Day 1 idk if I feel about him after that.



MVP post right here


Yays!

Thanks VE for helping discussion around this post.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O161
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 559
ZZZero.O 161
Hyun 57
soO 53
Dota 2
qojqva2200
monkeys_forever89
League of Legends
Doublelift2440
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4206
Liquid`Hasu639
Other Games
summit1g7700
FrodaN1526
KnowMe352
Pyrionflax223
Livibee183
420jenkins168
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
StarCraft 2
angryscii 33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 74
• Adnapsc2 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1055
• Shiphtur608
• Scarra426
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 39m
Patches Events
17h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 39m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.