• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:17
CEST 19:17
KST 02:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12641 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 144

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 166 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 31 2023 04:35 GMT
#2861
On May 31 2023 13:27 Chezinu wrote:
Hey guys, if yall are interested in a TL Mafia, vote the most townie to save their life, style game, then please type /in.

I may write up a prompt tomorrow so that we can get started. Remember, if you die in this game, you die in the game I'm hosting just like the last time I hosted mafia within mafia. Oh and if I die, everybody dies in my game.

The roles of everyone will go out tomorrow in spoiler tags. It will be an honor system. So nooo peaking!!

/in

Most townie, heh, TTT
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 31 2023 04:35 GMT
#2862
Now I must sleep
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 31 2023 04:36 GMT
#2863
On May 31 2023 06:24 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 06:20 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 31 2023 06:18 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 06:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 31 2023 06:10 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 05:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv if we are both town, first of all we are bad, but who is the scum team?

This is a genuine question I’m not trying to tunnel you here no matter the answer.

Cause I also know I am town, and am using poe to end up on you and ls as the scum team.

So who is it if I am town and you are??

I really don’t know. I’m 100% it’s not DMB. Slam and Chez you literally can never be too sure either way. But I haven’t spent the time I needed on any of TTT, Chez, Slam because I’ve been so sure on you.

If you are town this is going to be a difficult thing to get your head around, do we call a truce today and lynch LS? I have bed relatively soon so I kinda need to decide what I’m doing.

And I know I know I know asking someone who I’m apparently hard mafia reading if they want a truce is nuts. But LS is just mafia here.


The problem is that I know I am town, and after the nk you are just going to get me lynched somehow. The only thing is that I am ope. To the fact that ego, paranoia, and different approaches are resulting I. Town on town violence. Like I do Think you could pull this off as maf, But maybe that is ok, cause I think meat can solve the game off I flip she seems very sharp. But if you flip green game is lost cause I’ll be next imo.

You literally have too much respect for me if you think I can make the posts I’ve made today as mafia.

Do you want to lynch mafia LS or not?


Yeah I know, I don’t know if you could do this as maf maybe you could I. 2013? that’s why I’m down to lynch ls I guess. And figure the rest out the next night.


##unvote: vote ls

I know I’m asking you to do work here, but go back and read a couple of my games in my scum ‘hay day’ when I won almost every mafia game I played. If you genuinely think the tone and content is the same, I will be extremely surprised. Because I can’t fake this sincerity.

I genuinely can’t promise I won’t still want to lynch you. And maybe you will still want to lynch me too. But if we are town, lynching LS is strictly the right play here.

unvote and vote: LS


I want to believe you Marv, but this is just not true. You have played like this before.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
TankTopTiger
Profile Joined May 2023
509 Posts
May 31 2023 05:02 GMT
#2864
On January 17 2015 20:14 marvellosity wrote:
can you even *imagine* what my filter *should* look like in a game this size?

not getting lynched when everyone realises you're mafia is quite the achievement, i'd say :p

There's no such thing as "stylistically" calling certain townies mafia. That's just incorrect play, nothing more, nothing less. And he wasn't the only one.

edit: like town needs to cut through what's important and what's not. calling obvious townies and likely townies mafia is what lets mafia hide!

Damdred and I were playing below our towngames, and noticeably so, and that's what was *actually* important, but it was beautifully drowned out (from scum PoV) from all the crackpot nonsense going on around us, hiding us in amongst the bs.


GG Marv.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 31 2023 06:30 GMT
#2865
On May 31 2023 08:34 Chezinu wrote:
TTT be saying Marv mafia since early filter.

Hasn’t he just?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 31 2023 06:35 GMT
#2866
On May 31 2023 15:30 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 08:34 Chezinu wrote:
TTT be saying Marv mafia since early filter.

Hasn’t he just?


I really hope you can find scum and show me you are town today marv, because it is hard to believe right now.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 31 2023 06:35 GMT
#2867
Why does TTT have zero doubts over my alignment? Like, for realsies?

Why don’t I get to enjoy a mafia lynch this game
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 31 2023 06:36 GMT
#2868
On May 31 2023 15:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 15:30 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 08:34 Chezinu wrote:
TTT be saying Marv mafia since early filter.

Hasn’t he just?


I really hope you can find scum and show me you are town today marv, because it is hard to believe right now.

Are you serious? I thought we truced this shit till tomorrow.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 31 2023 06:36 GMT
#2869
On May 31 2023 15:36 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 15:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 31 2023 15:30 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 08:34 Chezinu wrote:
TTT be saying Marv mafia since early filter.

Hasn’t he just?


I really hope you can find scum and show me you are town today marv, because it is hard to believe right now.

Are you serious? I thought we truced this shit till tomorrow.


Yes fine, im cheering for you.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 31 2023 06:37 GMT
#2870
On May 31 2023 15:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 15:30 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 08:34 Chezinu wrote:
TTT be saying Marv mafia since early filter.

Hasn’t he just?


I really hope you can find scum and show me you are town today marv, because it is hard to believe right now.

Like, from my perspective, how do you think I feel about you?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 31 2023 06:38 GMT
#2871
On May 31 2023 15:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 15:36 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 15:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 31 2023 15:30 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 08:34 Chezinu wrote:
TTT be saying Marv mafia since early filter.

Hasn’t he just?


I really hope you can find scum and show me you are town today marv, because it is hard to believe right now.

Are you serious? I thought we truced this shit till tomorrow.


Yes fine, im cheering for you.

Well if this is your attitude now, then I don’t even look, I happily take the 1 to 1 trade with you. And if that loses town the game it’s your attitude right now that’s done it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 31 2023 06:38 GMT
#2872
So if you are town you should be petrified of this outcome.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 31 2023 06:41 GMT
#2873
On May 31 2023 15:37 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 15:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 31 2023 15:30 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 08:34 Chezinu wrote:
TTT be saying Marv mafia since early filter.

Hasn’t he just?


I really hope you can find scum and show me you are town today marv, because it is hard to believe right now.

Like, from my perspective, how do you think I feel about you?


Presuming you are town, I'm not sure, I'd like to know because I don't know how you can think I have done any of this as mafia if you are town.

Like I read LS filter, and I don't think he would bus me from pretty much the start of the game until now, I don't know why you would think I would Bus him from the start of the game until now, I don't know how you could think I would switch onto VE or off of you as Mafia if you were town.

Like I'm putting it down to the tunnel but now that you are out of it (if town) then I want to think you think I am town, cause I can't see how you could think anything else.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 31 2023 06:42 GMT
#2874
On May 31 2023 15:38 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 15:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 31 2023 15:36 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 15:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 31 2023 15:30 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 08:34 Chezinu wrote:
TTT be saying Marv mafia since early filter.

Hasn’t he just?


I really hope you can find scum and show me you are town today marv, because it is hard to believe right now.

Are you serious? I thought we truced this shit till tomorrow.


Yes fine, im cheering for you.

Well if this is your attitude now, then I don’t even look, I happily take the 1 to 1 trade with you. And if that loses town the game it’s your attitude right now that’s done it.


What do you mean, I'm genuine?

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 31 2023 06:45 GMT
#2875
On May 31 2023 15:38 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 15:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 31 2023 15:36 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 15:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 31 2023 15:30 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 08:34 Chezinu wrote:
TTT be saying Marv mafia since early filter.

Hasn’t he just?


I really hope you can find scum and show me you are town today marv, because it is hard to believe right now.

Are you serious? I thought we truced this shit till tomorrow.


Yes fine, im cheering for you.

Well if this is your attitude now, then I don’t even look, I happily take the 1 to 1 trade with you. And if that loses town the game it’s your attitude right now that’s done it.


I really don't understand this, I just saved you from getting lynched and lynched the Mafia I have been calling out all game.

I thought you would be more open to a bit of a reset on our point of views.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 31 2023 06:46 GMT
#2876
On May 31 2023 15:41 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 15:37 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 15:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 31 2023 15:30 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 08:34 Chezinu wrote:
TTT be saying Marv mafia since early filter.

Hasn’t he just?


I really hope you can find scum and show me you are town today marv, because it is hard to believe right now.

Like, from my perspective, how do you think I feel about you?


Presuming you are town, I'm not sure, I'd like to know because I don't know how you can think I have done any of this as mafia if you are town.

Like I read LS filter, and I don't think he would bus me from pretty much the start of the game until now, I don't know why you would think I would Bus him from the start of the game until now, I don't know how you could think I would switch onto VE or off of you as Mafia if you were town.

Like I'm putting it down to the tunnel but now that you are out of it (if town) then I want to think you think I am town, cause I can't see how you could think anything else.

I mean you and LS can easily do that to each other. Has LS ever survived long as mafia? The play if LS is on your team is to bus him for cred, it just is. As you’ve done to others im sure as maf.

Now obviously you not killing me makes it at least somewhat less likely you are mafia. But obvs my sincerity in general yesterday should make it less likely im mafia as well.

So im very serious, if you’re just gonna snark at me I will end up getting lynched and my final will will be to lynch the shit out of you. Which im okay with. Are you?

Assuming no, we gonna work together at all or you just gonna snipe me?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 31 2023 06:46 GMT
#2877
Anyway I'm going to give you the space to do work tonight as promised.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 31 2023 06:46 GMT
#2878
On May 31 2023 15:45 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 15:38 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 15:36 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 31 2023 15:36 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 15:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 31 2023 15:30 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 08:34 Chezinu wrote:
TTT be saying Marv mafia since early filter.

Hasn’t he just?


I really hope you can find scum and show me you are town today marv, because it is hard to believe right now.

Are you serious? I thought we truced this shit till tomorrow.


Yes fine, im cheering for you.

Well if this is your attitude now, then I don’t even look, I happily take the 1 to 1 trade with you. And if that loses town the game it’s your attitude right now that’s done it.


I really don't understand this, I just saved you from getting lynched and lynched the Mafia I have been calling out all game.

I thought you would be more open to a bit of a reset on our point of views.

You’re the one demanding I do things like I’m mafia. I did not do that to you! Are you serious???
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 31 2023 06:48 GMT
#2879
On May 31 2023 15:46 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 15:41 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 31 2023 15:37 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 15:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 31 2023 15:30 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 08:34 Chezinu wrote:
TTT be saying Marv mafia since early filter.

Hasn’t he just?


I really hope you can find scum and show me you are town today marv, because it is hard to believe right now.

Like, from my perspective, how do you think I feel about you?


Presuming you are town, I'm not sure, I'd like to know because I don't know how you can think I have done any of this as mafia if you are town.

Like I read LS filter, and I don't think he would bus me from pretty much the start of the game until now, I don't know why you would think I would Bus him from the start of the game until now, I don't know how you could think I would switch onto VE or off of you as Mafia if you were town.

Like I'm putting it down to the tunnel but now that you are out of it (if town) then I want to think you think I am town, cause I can't see how you could think anything else.

I mean you and LS can easily do that to each other. Has LS ever survived long as mafia? The play if LS is on your team is to bus him for cred, it just is. As you’ve done to others im sure as maf.

Now obviously you not killing me makes it at least somewhat less likely you are mafia. But obvs my sincerity in general yesterday should make it less likely im mafia as well.

So im very serious, if you’re just gonna snark at me I will end up getting lynched and my final will will be to lynch the shit out of you. Which im okay with. Are you?

Assuming no, we gonna work together at all or you just gonna snipe me?


I literally wasn't sniping. I genuinely am cheering for you to be town and to work this shit out, especially because it would make our day 3 god-tier.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 31 2023 06:48 GMT
#2880
On May 31 2023 15:35 marvellosity wrote:
Why does TTT have zero doubts over my alignment? Like, for realsies?

Why don’t I get to enjoy a mafia lynch this game

Like I am not asking this for shits and giggles, I am asking so someone thinks about it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 142 143 144 145 146 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM923
TKL 347
IndyStarCraft 244
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 923
ByuN 399
TKL 347
IndyStarCraft 244
BRAT_OK 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46193
Calm 3014
firebathero 157
actioN 140
Free 45
Sea.KH 36
Mong 32
ToSsGirL 29
Rock 26
soO 23
[ Show more ]
Aegong 20
Pusan 19
scan(afreeca) 17
Terrorterran 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9492
Dendi1155
League of Legends
Reynor220
Counter-Strike
fl0m5250
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu215
Grubby192
MindelVK16
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1784
FrodaN1002
Beastyqt695
B2W.Neo689
olofmeister481
Mlord463
Khaldor459
KnowMe294
crisheroes175
Livibee122
ToD26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick215
BasetradeTV86
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 25
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach70
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV559
League of Legends
• Nemesis3227
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1442
Other Games
• Shiphtur683
• imaqtpie155
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 43m
OSC
5h 43m
Replay Cast
5h 43m
OSC
18h 43m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.