• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:42
CEST 02:42
KST 09:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8426 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 139

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 166 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 30 2023 22:28 GMT
#2761
On May 31 2023 06:18 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 06:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 31 2023 06:10 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 05:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv if we are both town, first of all we are bad, but who is the scum team?

This is a genuine question I’m not trying to tunnel you here no matter the answer.

Cause I also know I am town, and am using poe to end up on you and ls as the scum team.

So who is it if I am town and you are??

I really don’t know. I’m 100% it’s not DMB. Slam and Chez you literally can never be too sure either way. But I haven’t spent the time I needed on any of TTT, Chez, Slam because I’ve been so sure on you.

If you are town this is going to be a difficult thing to get your head around, do we call a truce today and lynch LS? I have bed relatively soon so I kinda need to decide what I’m doing.

And I know I know I know asking someone who I’m apparently hard mafia reading if they want a truce is nuts. But LS is just mafia here.


The problem is that I know I am town, and after the nk you are just going to get me lynched somehow. The only thing is that I am ope. To the fact that ego, paranoia, and different approaches are resulting I. Town on town violence. Like I do Think you could pull this off as maf, But maybe that is ok, cause I think meat can solve the game off I flip she seems very sharp. But if you flip green game is lost cause I’ll be next imo.

You literally have too much respect for me if you think I can make the posts I’ve made today as mafia.

Do you want to lynch mafia LS or not?

Do it stay the course worry about vets tomorrow let NK narrow it down

Finally we wear pants on legs
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 30 2023 22:32 GMT
#2762
did you (chez and alakaslam) actually read the last 5 pages that you missed or just like the last on?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 30 2023 22:33 GMT
#2763
Will make this easier for town since I do townread Marv and he is a better player than me.
##Unvote
##Vote: LightningStrike
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 30 2023 22:34 GMT
#2764
On May 31 2023 07:32 die_meatbaby wrote:
did you (chez and alakaslam) actually read the last 5 pages that you missed or just like the last on?

I read last two and looked at voting thread.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 30 2023 22:35 GMT
#2765
On May 31 2023 02:50 die_meatbaby wrote:
[image loading]

@Chez
Google usernames is always a good idea. Nice YouTube channel

Oh lolz
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 30 2023 22:36 GMT
#2766
On May 31 2023 07:32 die_meatbaby wrote:
did you (chez and alakaslam) actually read the last 5 pages that you missed or just like the last on?

I have been reading off and on while at work and also trying to read Koshi's filter but TTT is already right so I am looking into reading DP and Marv. I am lock certain town on Chezinu and TTT and You so to me it is definitely one of them- but AFTER LS.

If I had no power to change it, then obviously I wanted to have input between them. But when I fundamentally disagreed with what was happening on a policy level but didn't disagree with the idea entirely,

I can seem uninvolved, perhaps. So what.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 30 2023 22:36 GMT
#2767
On May 31 2023 07:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Will make this easier for town since I do townread Marv and he is a better player than me.
##Unvote
##Vote: LightningStrike


holy shit on toast. what the f...?
def didn´t see this coming. Don´t know what to think about it.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 30 2023 22:38 GMT
#2768
On May 31 2023 07:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 07:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Will make this easier for town since I do townread Marv and he is a better player than me.
##Unvote
##Vote: LightningStrike


holy shit on toast. what the f...?
def didn´t see this coming. Don´t know what to think about it.


This is basically mafia giving up don’t stress.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 30 2023 22:39 GMT
#2769
On May 31 2023 07:27 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 07:25 Chezinu wrote:
So if LS is town, we got to kill both DP and Marv.

yes dp and marv or you an slam


There is no way on earth me and Marv are mafia together btw.

You can’t fake all this shit for days and days and days, if you both know it’s bs.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 30 2023 22:40 GMT
#2770
On May 31 2023 07:35 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 02:50 die_meatbaby wrote:
[image loading]

@Chez
Google usernames is always a good idea. Nice YouTube channel

Oh lolz


I meme everything. Don´t ever give me access to pic or videos i can meme. I will do it.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 30 2023 22:40 GMT
#2771
On May 31 2023 07:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 07:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Will make this easier for town since I do townread Marv and he is a better player than me.
##Unvote
##Vote: LightningStrike


holy shit on toast. what the f...?
def didn´t see this coming. Don´t know what to think about it.


Like read it, if he is town how is him dying making it easier on town?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 30 2023 22:41 GMT
#2772
On May 31 2023 07:38 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 07:36 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 31 2023 07:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Will make this easier for town since I do townread Marv and he is a better player than me.
##Unvote
##Vote: LightningStrike


holy shit on toast. what the f...?
def didn´t see this coming. Don´t know what to think about it.


This is basically mafia giving up don’t stress.


hope so
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 30 2023 22:45 GMT
#2773
On May 31 2023 01:43 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2023 11:53 Chezinu wrote:
I have the blessing of rayn and VE. People saying I'm more useful than others and I'm not up for lynch.

Unlike DP, I play for survival. You guys have fun. I'm going to eat my popcorn.



This is what I mean. Does this look like town for you guys?

Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 11:25 Chezinu wrote:
Guys.. what if it is AI that is the enemy. What if there are sentinels that we need to fight?


Random posts that nobody makes supect on him.

Show nested quote +
On May 26 2023 11:21 Chezinu wrote:
Scumhunting during the night is how you get killed by mafia. You got to look clueless to live through the night but funny enough to keep around. Now let the hunt begin!


True i am to clueless to get killed in the night.

Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 10:45 Alakaslam wrote:
Hehehe, I am fast, Chezinu


yeah fast together

Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 02:12 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 24 2023 23:43 die_meatbaby wrote:
sometimes my mind rises above my head and i got mean (specily in the morning) So sorry if I hurt anybody with my language. I forget that not every body can just turn of the pc and just don´t think about what people in the internet writing, becauce i give never f0ck about it, but other people do so sorry for the mean words. So to everybody don´t take this chat here serioús it´s just game and don´t feel offendet in rl about this.

Still think V is mafia. He is just writing save things and try to be polite. too save...

I always compare things with scenarios i expirenced
When i was 16 and back then i smoked some stuff, had it on me when i was walking trough the village. One time 4 Policeman goeing next to me i. I was goeing first to them and ask a silly question would be like never suspect for 16 year old girl. It worked. They didn´t controll me but the other guys at the park got controlled about brokkoli. It was more save to talk to the police then just be quiet. V is making here the same thing. He talks a little to chat here but not to much. He don´t but much efford to get a mafia or tow, because he already know

As mafia i would to the same thing and just be calm and mildly communicative with Townies. I would never be so active as a mafia. would be dump. The more you talk the more they know

Marv is also more like save communivating here. But don´t want to say he is m directly. Still i don´t know what to think about him. Going back and Filter him just makes it more hard for me to believe he is what he seems to be. Right now for me is marv town but could change quickly.

In mafia, we all have the hide of S M A U G himself, though we act like peaches


you act like peach

Show nested quote +
On May 29 2023 11:47 Alakaslam wrote:
I need to filter Koshi before voting on that

Dammit I can be stupid


Act stupid is always safe...

Does not anybody else see this.
Why are we just talking about M or DP
Why we are not thinking of A and DP Or Marv and Chez and not just Marv and LS
Why is nobody thinking of me and TTT. We just can not all agree that Marv is Mafia and when he flips Mafia that we vote on LS and then we won. Come on guys it would never be this easy.
I think TTT is just stucking in a one way street and can´t turn around anymore. Lost the mind opening thoughts you had on the start


The freedom to troll post in TL Mafia without getting lynched is earned through years of trolling no matter the alignment.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 30 2023 22:46 GMT
#2774
On May 31 2023 06:31 die_meatbaby wrote:
can somebody get Chez, Slam and or TTT to read the last 3 pages and change votes??

Remember we live in the United States of America. Chez was at work, I am still dismissing students, I am in California which is the westernmost part of America besides Alaska and Hawaii.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 30 2023 22:51 GMT
#2775
On May 31 2023 07:46 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 06:31 die_meatbaby wrote:
can somebody get Chez, Slam and or TTT to read the last 3 pages and change votes??

Remember we live in the United States of America. Chez was at work, I am still dismissing students, I am in California which is the westernmost part of America besides Alaska and Hawaii.

Cool, you addressed that. He was stating how we barely posted earlier.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 30 2023 22:51 GMT
#2776
On May 31 2023 06:27 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 06:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Sorry for typos phone in bed.

Formatting on anything not-a-computer is a fucking nightmare

Well I do everything that way and have done since 2012.

So.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 30 2023 22:52 GMT
#2777
On May 31 2023 07:51 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 07:46 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 31 2023 06:31 die_meatbaby wrote:
can somebody get Chez, Slam and or TTT to read the last 3 pages and change votes??

Remember we live in the United States of America. Chez was at work, I am still dismissing students, I am in California which is the westernmost part of America besides Alaska and Hawaii.

Cool, you addressed that. He was stating how we barely posted earlier.

Earlier, like whole game, or earlier May 30?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 30 2023 22:55 GMT
#2778
Because us getting it right matters a lot right now and I always get ML at lylo and people like to lay blame for that junk on me. So if we screw up between the vets I don't want that shit at my feet again because people think post count= contribution. I have posted a ton of off topic but what hasn't been off topic has been what I can make of the game.

Rayn and Koshi knew what was up. Rayn especially knows me.

You do too Chez.

Yeah actually I am not worried about this anymore. We lynch LS and if that guy is town we deserve to lose.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 30 2023 22:59 GMT
#2779
On May 31 2023 07:55 Alakaslam wrote:
Because us getting it right matters a lot right now and I always get ML at lylo and people like to lay blame for that junk on me. So if we screw up between the vets I don't want that shit at my feet again because people think post count= contribution. I have posted a ton of off topic but what hasn't been off topic has been what I can make of the game.

Rayn and Koshi knew what was up. Rayn especially knows me.

You do too Chez.

Yeah actually I am not worried about this anymore. We lynch LS and if that guy is town we deserve to lose.


yeah see it the same way we would derserve to lose
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 30 2023 23:00 GMT
#2780
On May 31 2023 07:52 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 07:51 Chezinu wrote:
On May 31 2023 07:46 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 31 2023 06:31 die_meatbaby wrote:
can somebody get Chez, Slam and or TTT to read the last 3 pages and change votes??

Remember we live in the United States of America. Chez was at work, I am still dismissing students, I am in California which is the westernmost part of America besides Alaska and Hawaii.

Cool, you addressed that. He was stating how we barely posted earlier.

Earlier, like whole game, or earlier May 30?

Earlier May 30th
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 464
Bale 32
League of Legends
Doublelift4360
Other Games
summit1g9426
JimRising 517
ViBE245
Livibee192
KnowMe165
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick671
BasetradeTV195
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• Adnapsc2 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1279
• Shiphtur569
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 18m
Patches Events
14h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 18m
OSC
22h 18m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.