• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:17
CEST 19:17
KST 02:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12616 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 137

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 166 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 30 2023 21:17 GMT
#2721
On May 31 2023 06:14 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 05:43 die_meatbaby wrote:
Was somebody thinking what if DP and marv both flips to town? Chez and Slam are just not really posting here. Less posts less suspect.
Right now it seems like marv get voted out (could be mafia but let us see him as town) Marv flips town,
6 Players left 4 town 2 mafia
chez, ttt , LS, Slam, DP and me.
then there comes the night. They kill another town.
5 players left 3 town 2 mafia.
we will of course all vote on dp. Like everybody all of us.
Dp flips as town as well. 2 town 2 mafia
Next night they kill another town player
1 town left 2 mafia
We lose. This non aktiv players get the win.

This is indeed the nightmare scenario.


Yeah.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 30 2023 21:18 GMT
#2722
On May 31 2023 06:17 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 06:10 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 05:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv if we are both town, first of all we are bad, but who is the scum team?

This is a genuine question I’m not trying to tunnel you here no matter the answer.

Cause I also know I am town, and am using poe to end up on you and ls as the scum team.

So who is it if I am town and you are??

I really don’t know. I’m 100% it’s not DMB. Slam and Chez you literally can never be too sure either way. But I haven’t spent the time I needed on any of TTT, Chez, Slam because I’ve been so sure on you.

If you are town this is going to be a difficult thing to get your head around, do we call a truce today and lynch LS? I have bed relatively soon so I kinda need to decide what I’m doing.

And I know I know I know asking someone who I’m apparently hard mafia reading if they want a truce is nuts. But LS is just mafia here.


The problem is that I know I am town, and after the nk you are just going to get me lynched somehow. The only thing is that I am ope. To the fact that ego, paranoia, and different approaches are resulting I. Town on town violence. Like I do Think you could pull this off as maf, But maybe that is ok, cause I think meat can solve the game off I flip she seems very sharp. But if you flip green game is lost cause I’ll be next imo.

You literally have too much respect for me if you think I can make the posts I’ve made today as mafia.

Do you want to lynch mafia LS or not?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 30 2023 21:20 GMT
#2723
On May 31 2023 06:18 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 06:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 31 2023 06:10 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 05:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv if we are both town, first of all we are bad, but who is the scum team?

This is a genuine question I’m not trying to tunnel you here no matter the answer.

Cause I also know I am town, and am using poe to end up on you and ls as the scum team.

So who is it if I am town and you are??

I really don’t know. I’m 100% it’s not DMB. Slam and Chez you literally can never be too sure either way. But I haven’t spent the time I needed on any of TTT, Chez, Slam because I’ve been so sure on you.

If you are town this is going to be a difficult thing to get your head around, do we call a truce today and lynch LS? I have bed relatively soon so I kinda need to decide what I’m doing.

And I know I know I know asking someone who I’m apparently hard mafia reading if they want a truce is nuts. But LS is just mafia here.


The problem is that I know I am town, and after the nk you are just going to get me lynched somehow. The only thing is that I am ope. To the fact that ego, paranoia, and different approaches are resulting I. Town on town violence. Like I do Think you could pull this off as maf, But maybe that is ok, cause I think meat can solve the game off I flip she seems very sharp. But if you flip green game is lost cause I’ll be next imo.

You literally have too much respect for me if you think I can make the posts I’ve made today as mafia.

Do you want to lynch mafia LS or not?


Yeah I know, I don’t know if you could do this as maf maybe you could I. 2013? that’s why I’m down to lynch ls I guess. And figure the rest out the next night.


##unvote: vote ls
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 30 2023 21:21 GMT
#2724
Sorry for typos phone in bed.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 30 2023 21:22 GMT
#2725
If you have duped me as I had you nailed gg I guess.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 30 2023 21:22 GMT
#2726
But it’s done.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 30 2023 21:24 GMT
#2727
On May 31 2023 06:20 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 06:18 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 06:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 31 2023 06:10 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 05:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv if we are both town, first of all we are bad, but who is the scum team?

This is a genuine question I’m not trying to tunnel you here no matter the answer.

Cause I also know I am town, and am using poe to end up on you and ls as the scum team.

So who is it if I am town and you are??

I really don’t know. I’m 100% it’s not DMB. Slam and Chez you literally can never be too sure either way. But I haven’t spent the time I needed on any of TTT, Chez, Slam because I’ve been so sure on you.

If you are town this is going to be a difficult thing to get your head around, do we call a truce today and lynch LS? I have bed relatively soon so I kinda need to decide what I’m doing.

And I know I know I know asking someone who I’m apparently hard mafia reading if they want a truce is nuts. But LS is just mafia here.


The problem is that I know I am town, and after the nk you are just going to get me lynched somehow. The only thing is that I am ope. To the fact that ego, paranoia, and different approaches are resulting I. Town on town violence. Like I do Think you could pull this off as maf, But maybe that is ok, cause I think meat can solve the game off I flip she seems very sharp. But if you flip green game is lost cause I’ll be next imo.

You literally have too much respect for me if you think I can make the posts I’ve made today as mafia.

Do you want to lynch mafia LS or not?


Yeah I know, I don’t know if you could do this as maf maybe you could I. 2013? that’s why I’m down to lynch ls I guess. And figure the rest out the next night.


##unvote: vote ls

I know I’m asking you to do work here, but go back and read a couple of my games in my scum ‘hay day’ when I won almost every mafia game I played. If you genuinely think the tone and content is the same, I will be extremely surprised. Because I can’t fake this sincerity.

I genuinely can’t promise I won’t still want to lynch you. And maybe you will still want to lynch me too. But if we are town, lynching LS is strictly the right play here.

unvote and vote: LS
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 30 2023 21:25 GMT
#2728
On May 31 2023 06:22 DarthPunk wrote:
If you have duped me as I had you nailed gg I guess.

If you’re town you’re being very grown up. If you’re mafia I’m not sure what you’re doing. So we’ll see
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 30 2023 21:26 GMT
#2729
On May 31 2023 06:24 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 06:20 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 31 2023 06:18 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 06:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 31 2023 06:10 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 05:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv if we are both town, first of all we are bad, but who is the scum team?

This is a genuine question I’m not trying to tunnel you here no matter the answer.

Cause I also know I am town, and am using poe to end up on you and ls as the scum team.

So who is it if I am town and you are??

I really don’t know. I’m 100% it’s not DMB. Slam and Chez you literally can never be too sure either way. But I haven’t spent the time I needed on any of TTT, Chez, Slam because I’ve been so sure on you.

If you are town this is going to be a difficult thing to get your head around, do we call a truce today and lynch LS? I have bed relatively soon so I kinda need to decide what I’m doing.

And I know I know I know asking someone who I’m apparently hard mafia reading if they want a truce is nuts. But LS is just mafia here.


The problem is that I know I am town, and after the nk you are just going to get me lynched somehow. The only thing is that I am ope. To the fact that ego, paranoia, and different approaches are resulting I. Town on town violence. Like I do Think you could pull this off as maf, But maybe that is ok, cause I think meat can solve the game off I flip she seems very sharp. But if you flip green game is lost cause I’ll be next imo.

You literally have too much respect for me if you think I can make the posts I’ve made today as mafia.

Do you want to lynch mafia LS or not?


Yeah I know, I don’t know if you could do this as maf maybe you could I. 2013? that’s why I’m down to lynch ls I guess. And figure the rest out the next night.


##unvote: vote ls

I know I’m asking you to do work here, but go back and read a couple of my games in my scum ‘hay day’ when I won almost every mafia game I played. If you genuinely think the tone and content is the same, I will be extremely surprised. Because I can’t fake this sincerity.

I genuinely can’t promise I won’t still want to lynch you. And maybe you will still want to lynch me too. But if we are town, lynching LS is strictly the right play here.

unvote and vote: LS


If you think I would do this as mafia then you are also giving me too much credit.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 30 2023 21:27 GMT
#2730
On May 31 2023 06:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Sorry for typos phone in bed.

Formatting on anything not-a-computer is a fucking nightmare
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 30 2023 21:28 GMT
#2731
If you’re town this will be one of the greatest turnarounds of a day ever, assuming we get the LS lynch
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 30 2023 21:29 GMT
#2732
On May 31 2023 06:26 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 06:24 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 06:20 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 31 2023 06:18 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 06:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 31 2023 06:10 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 05:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv if we are both town, first of all we are bad, but who is the scum team?

This is a genuine question I’m not trying to tunnel you here no matter the answer.

Cause I also know I am town, and am using poe to end up on you and ls as the scum team.

So who is it if I am town and you are??

I really don’t know. I’m 100% it’s not DMB. Slam and Chez you literally can never be too sure either way. But I haven’t spent the time I needed on any of TTT, Chez, Slam because I’ve been so sure on you.

If you are town this is going to be a difficult thing to get your head around, do we call a truce today and lynch LS? I have bed relatively soon so I kinda need to decide what I’m doing.

And I know I know I know asking someone who I’m apparently hard mafia reading if they want a truce is nuts. But LS is just mafia here.


The problem is that I know I am town, and after the nk you are just going to get me lynched somehow. The only thing is that I am ope. To the fact that ego, paranoia, and different approaches are resulting I. Town on town violence. Like I do Think you could pull this off as maf, But maybe that is ok, cause I think meat can solve the game off I flip she seems very sharp. But if you flip green game is lost cause I’ll be next imo.

You literally have too much respect for me if you think I can make the posts I’ve made today as mafia.

Do you want to lynch mafia LS or not?


Yeah I know, I don’t know if you could do this as maf maybe you could I. 2013? that’s why I’m down to lynch ls I guess. And figure the rest out the next night.


##unvote: vote ls

I know I’m asking you to do work here, but go back and read a couple of my games in my scum ‘hay day’ when I won almost every mafia game I played. If you genuinely think the tone and content is the same, I will be extremely surprised. Because I can’t fake this sincerity.

I genuinely can’t promise I won’t still want to lynch you. And maybe you will still want to lynch me too. But if we are town, lynching LS is strictly the right play here.

unvote and vote: LS


If you think I would do this as mafia then you are also giving me too much credit.

Full on promise, if I am alive tomorrow I will properly read (skim ) your filter from the perspective you are definitely town and see how it feels to me
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 30 2023 21:30 GMT
#2733
On May 31 2023 06:28 marvellosity wrote:
If you’re town this will be one of the greatest turnarounds of a day ever, assuming we get the LS lynch


I think we will I will get it over the line and then we will see what the night brings. I’m going to feel very stupid if you are maf but I’m not sure you turn this around like you have as maf.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 30 2023 21:30 GMT
#2734
[red]Vote LS[red]
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 30 2023 21:31 GMT
#2735
can somebody get Chez, Slam and or TTT to read the last 3 pages and change votes??
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 30 2023 21:32 GMT
#2736
On May 31 2023 06:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 06:28 marvellosity wrote:
If you’re town this will be one of the greatest turnarounds of a day ever, assuming we get the LS lynch


I think we will I will get it over the line and then we will see what the night brings. I’m going to feel very stupid if you are maf but I’m not sure you turn this around like you have as maf.

This is what I meant by grown up. I know ( I am just going on the assumption you are town for all future posts tonight so I don’t have to keep stating it) that deep in your stomach you are terrified you are letting me off the hook. So for today at least, thanks.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 30 2023 21:34 GMT
#2737
On May 31 2023 06:31 die_meatbaby wrote:
can somebody get Chez, Slam and or TTT to read the last 3 pages and change votes??


I think time zones come into play. They should be around later I’d imagine.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 30 2023 21:34 GMT
#2738
On May 31 2023 06:31 die_meatbaby wrote:
can somebody get Chez, Slam and or TTT to read the last 3 pages and change votes??

Well, the lack of a change will speak volumes if/after I flip.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 30 2023 21:37 GMT
#2739
I do think meat needs a lesson in wifom but she is very strong for first timer.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 30 2023 21:39 GMT
#2740
On May 31 2023 06:37 DarthPunk wrote:
I do think meat needs a lesson in wifom but she is very strong for first timer.

Yes and yes. Better than Vivax

❤️ Vivax
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 135 136 137 138 139 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM923
TKL 347
IndyStarCraft 244
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 923
ByuN 399
TKL 347
IndyStarCraft 244
BRAT_OK 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46193
Calm 3014
firebathero 157
actioN 140
Free 45
Sea.KH 36
Mong 32
ToSsGirL 29
Rock 26
soO 23
[ Show more ]
Aegong 20
Pusan 19
scan(afreeca) 17
Terrorterran 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9492
Dendi1155
League of Legends
Reynor220
Counter-Strike
fl0m5250
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu215
Grubby192
MindelVK16
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1784
FrodaN1002
Beastyqt695
B2W.Neo689
olofmeister481
Mlord463
Khaldor459
KnowMe294
crisheroes175
Livibee122
ToD26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick215
BasetradeTV86
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 25
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach70
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV559
League of Legends
• Nemesis3227
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1442
Other Games
• Shiphtur683
• imaqtpie155
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 43m
OSC
5h 43m
Replay Cast
5h 43m
OSC
18h 43m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.