• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:17
CEST 19:17
KST 02:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12616 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 138

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 166 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 30 2023 21:42 GMT
#2741
DP, assuming we lynch LS here, we need to get everyone who isn’t here right now to actually commit to a god damn read and not just watch us do it.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 30 2023 21:45 GMT
#2742
On May 31 2023 06:42 marvellosity wrote:
DP, assuming we lynch LS here, we need to get everyone who isn’t here right now to actually commit to a god damn read and not just watch us do it.


Yeah I know. We should work together the next night and then see what the day brings.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 30 2023 21:45 GMT
#2743
On May 31 2023 06:37 DarthPunk wrote:
I do think meat needs a lesson in wifom but she is very strong for first timer.


got few infos from here. I also was reading Wifom, but yes should learn more about it
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Main_Page
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 30 2023 21:49 GMT
#2744
On May 31 2023 06:45 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 06:42 marvellosity wrote:
DP, assuming we lynch LS here, we need to get everyone who isn’t here right now to actually commit to a god damn read and not just watch us do it.


Yeah I know. We should work together the next night and then see what the day brings.

Deal. Sort of feels win win for me right now…. either you are maf and town talked me out of it and I can say I told you so

Or you’re town and I’ve worked my way off a mega tunnel

Both options make me feel pretty good
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 30 2023 21:56 GMT
#2745
On May 31 2023 06:49 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 06:45 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 31 2023 06:42 marvellosity wrote:
DP, assuming we lynch LS here, we need to get everyone who isn’t here right now to actually commit to a god damn read and not just watch us do it.


Yeah I know. We should work together the next night and then see what the day brings.

Deal. Sort of feels win win for me right now…. either you are maf and town talked me out of it and I can say I told you so

Or you’re town and I’ve worked my way off a mega tunnel

Both options make me feel pretty good


if you both flipped as mafia at the end i throw my computer out the window and under question vivax why he let me play this shit game with so little IQ. But right now i have hope that you two are strong town players and help to win
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 30 2023 22:02 GMT
#2746
I need to go to bed. Do I need to do anything else here?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 30 2023 22:04 GMT
#2747
There is still a cop claim to be had at some point hopefully. That will help later.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 30 2023 22:04 GMT
#2748
On May 31 2023 07:02 marvellosity wrote:
I need to go to bed. Do I need to do anything else here?


No.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 30 2023 22:04 GMT
#2749
Less said the better for now
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 30 2023 22:04 GMT
#2750
Re: cop
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 30 2023 22:05 GMT
#2751
On May 31 2023 07:04 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 07:02 marvellosity wrote:
I need to go to bed. Do I need to do anything else here?


No.


We just have to see if people afk lynch you are actually come back to the thread I guess.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 30 2023 22:05 GMT
#2752
On May 31 2023 07:04 marvellosity wrote:
Re: cop


Yep
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 30 2023 22:05 GMT
#2753
That wasn’t a soft claim or a crumb just to be super clear
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 30 2023 22:05 GMT
#2754
On May 31 2023 07:05 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 07:04 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 31 2023 07:02 marvellosity wrote:
I need to go to bed. Do I need to do anything else here?


No.


We just have to see if people afk lynch you are actually come back to the thread I guess.

Well like I said it will speak volumes if so.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 30 2023 22:17 GMT
#2755
On May 31 2023 06:10 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 05:56 DarthPunk wrote:
Marv if we are both town, first of all we are bad, but who is the scum team?

This is a genuine question I’m not trying to tunnel you here no matter the answer.

Cause I also know I am town, and am using poe to end up on you and ls as the scum team.

So who is it if I am town and you are??

I really don’t know. I’m 100% it’s not DMB. Slam and Chez you literally can never be too sure either way. But I haven’t spent the time I needed on any of TTT, Chez, Slam because I’ve been so sure on you.

If you are town this is going to be a difficult thing to get your head around, do we call a truce today and lynch LS? I have bed relatively soon so I kinda need to decide what I’m doing.

And I know I know I know asking someone who I’m apparently hard mafia reading if they want a truce is nuts. But LS is just mafia here.

FINALLY
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 30 2023 22:24 GMT
#2756
so 4 votes on LS right now
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
May 30 2023 22:24 GMT
#2757
On May 31 2023 07:24 die_meatbaby wrote:
so 4 votes on LS right now


Looks good
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 30 2023 22:25 GMT
#2758
So if LS is town, we got to kill both DP and Marv.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 30 2023 22:26 GMT
#2759
rayn, we doing it! We are listening to you!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 30 2023 22:27 GMT
#2760
On May 31 2023 07:25 Chezinu wrote:
So if LS is town, we got to kill both DP and Marv.

yes dp and marv or you an slam
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM923
TKL 347
IndyStarCraft 244
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 923
ByuN 399
TKL 347
IndyStarCraft 244
BRAT_OK 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46193
Calm 3014
firebathero 157
actioN 140
Free 45
Sea.KH 36
Mong 32
ToSsGirL 29
Rock 26
soO 23
[ Show more ]
Aegong 20
Pusan 19
scan(afreeca) 17
Terrorterran 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9492
Dendi1155
League of Legends
Reynor220
Counter-Strike
fl0m5250
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu215
Grubby192
MindelVK16
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1784
FrodaN1002
Beastyqt695
B2W.Neo689
olofmeister481
Mlord463
Khaldor459
KnowMe294
crisheroes175
Livibee122
ToD26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick215
BasetradeTV86
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 25
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach70
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV559
League of Legends
• Nemesis3227
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1442
Other Games
• Shiphtur683
• imaqtpie155
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 43m
OSC
5h 43m
Replay Cast
5h 43m
OSC
18h 43m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.