• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:28
CEST 14:28
KST 21:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6909 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 16

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 158 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 30 2022 11:19 GMT
#301
I also down half a bottle of Vodka when waking up before dancing with the goats
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 30 2022 11:26 GMT
#302
...
just dancing?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 30 2022 11:27 GMT
#303
On August 30 2022 19:44 CopCake wrote:
Btw, in my last mafia game I was magnificent.


What I think I am like in games of mafia

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


What I am actually like

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 30 2022 11:30 GMT
#304
On August 30 2022 05:44 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 05:43 Vivax wrote:
Koshi not on SoD 1 is confscum tbh

Hi Vivax

The games I remember playing with Koshi he barely posted for days and then started spamming alot later.


You sir, are a prophet
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 30 2022 11:31 GMT
#305
On August 30 2022 17:10 deconduo wrote:
Morning all. I heard you like lists. I like lists. I'm gonna make another list.

People who are fun:
Jock
Dandel
Slam
Koshi
Vivax
CopCake
Tube

Neutral:
Rels
Matt

People who are not fun:
Rayn

People who are attempting to suck every molecule of fun from the game:
MZ

Chezinu:
Chezinu

this list is unironically revolting
koshi in the fun category smh

your last list was better, you fell off
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 30 2022 11:36 GMT
#306
On August 30 2022 20:17 CopCake wrote:
Ok, I'll just ignore Koshi.

How much fun would you say koshi brings to this game for you?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 30 2022 11:39 GMT
#307
On August 30 2022 20:31 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 17:10 deconduo wrote:
Morning all. I heard you like lists. I like lists. I'm gonna make another list.

People who are fun:
Jock
Dandel
Slam
Koshi
Vivax
CopCake
Tube

Neutral:
Rels
Matt

People who are not fun:
Rayn

People who are attempting to suck every molecule of fun from the game:
MZ

Chezinu:
Chezinu

this list is unironically revolting
koshi in the fun category smh

your last list was better, you fell off


It made me feel good, which gave me bad vibes instantly.
Man this game is so anti-human sometimes.
RIP Meatloaf <3
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
August 30 2022 11:40 GMT
#308
I don't know who is Koshi.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 30 2022 11:42 GMT
#309
HF and Rels kinda posting very little, gotta go down to the dungeon and refill the water bowls methinks

I'm not in the field, but playing this game on TL is the equivalent of programming in assembler
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
August 30 2022 11:43 GMT
#310
On August 30 2022 20:39 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 20:31 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 17:10 deconduo wrote:
Morning all. I heard you like lists. I like lists. I'm gonna make another list.

People who are fun:
Jock
Dandel
Slam
Koshi
Vivax
CopCake
Tube

Neutral:
Rels
Matt

People who are not fun:
Rayn

People who are attempting to suck every molecule of fun from the game:
MZ

Chezinu:
Chezinu

this list is unironically revolting
koshi in the fun category smh

your last list was better, you fell off


It made me feel good, which gave me bad vibes instantly.
Man this game is so anti-human sometimes.


I think is the opposite, I tend to put so much "feel" I tend to feel exhausted at the end. Specially the times when I roll scum several times consecutive.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 30 2022 11:44 GMT
#311
I'm trying to imagine caring about games i roll scum in and i just can't
must be a you problem then
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 30 2022 11:49 GMT
#312
On August 30 2022 20:43 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 20:39 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 20:31 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 17:10 deconduo wrote:
Morning all. I heard you like lists. I like lists. I'm gonna make another list.

People who are fun:
Jock
Dandel
Slam
Koshi
Vivax
CopCake
Tube

Neutral:
Rels
Matt

People who are not fun:
Rayn

People who are attempting to suck every molecule of fun from the game:
MZ

Chezinu:
Chezinu

this list is unironically revolting
koshi in the fun category smh

your last list was better, you fell off


It made me feel good, which gave me bad vibes instantly.
Man this game is so anti-human sometimes.


I think is the opposite, I tend to put so much "feel" I tend to feel exhausted at the end. Specially the times when I roll scum several times consecutive.


Its definitely exhausting. I get what you mean, I think we're saying similar things. I get exhausted constantly having to second guess myself remembering not to like people who are being likeable. That's what i mean by anti-human.
Do you have any reads yet?
RIP Meatloaf <3
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
August 30 2022 12:07 GMT
#313
On August 30 2022 20:49 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 20:43 CopCake wrote:
On August 30 2022 20:39 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 20:31 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 17:10 deconduo wrote:
Morning all. I heard you like lists. I like lists. I'm gonna make another list.

People who are fun:
Jock
Dandel
Slam
Koshi
Vivax
CopCake
Tube

Neutral:
Rels
Matt

People who are not fun:
Rayn

People who are attempting to suck every molecule of fun from the game:
MZ

Chezinu:
Chezinu

this list is unironically revolting
koshi in the fun category smh

your last list was better, you fell off


It made me feel good, which gave me bad vibes instantly.
Man this game is so anti-human sometimes.


I think is the opposite, I tend to put so much "feel" I tend to feel exhausted at the end. Specially the times when I roll scum several times consecutive.


Its definitely exhausting. I get what you mean, I think we're saying similar things. I get exhausted constantly having to second guess myself remembering not to like people who are being likeable. That's what i mean by anti-human.
Do you have any reads yet?


It's completely fine to like people, but it shouldn't stop you from voting them.

The game would be boring if everyone took it completely serious all of the time, especially on day 1 when there's so little to go off.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
August 30 2022 12:07 GMT
#314
Chezinu cave explorations:
Enter into the House of Brown and discover the brown that lurks within.


Sir, this is a proctology clinic
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
August 30 2022 12:08 GMT
#315
On August 30 2022 20:31 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 17:10 deconduo wrote:
Morning all. I heard you like lists. I like lists. I'm gonna make another list.

People who are fun:
Jock
Dandel
Slam
Koshi
Vivax
CopCake
Tube

Neutral:
Rels
Matt

People who are not fun:
Rayn

People who are attempting to suck every molecule of fun from the game:
MZ

Chezinu:
Chezinu

this list is unironically revolting
koshi in the fun category smh

your last list was better, you fell off


But he's a comedian, how could he not be fun?

On August 30 2022 15:30 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 06:27 Vivax wrote:
On August 30 2022 06:25 Koshi wrote:
Claiming green to copchecks. So Godfather or vanilla town. I read page 5 and my role pm. Tomorrow more.


Page 5:

On August 30 2022 03:02 Dandel Ion wrote:
I do wish to be a replacement


Yes. I am a comedian.


deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
August 30 2022 12:20 GMT
#316
Where did HF go? I think he's actually moving to my mafia list
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10011 Posts
August 30 2022 12:21 GMT
#317
On August 30 2022 21:08 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 20:31 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 17:10 deconduo wrote:
Morning all. I heard you like lists. I like lists. I'm gonna make another list.

People who are fun:
Jock
Dandel
Slam
Koshi
Vivax
CopCake
Tube

Neutral:
Rels
Matt

People who are not fun:
Rayn

People who are attempting to suck every molecule of fun from the game:
MZ

Chezinu:
Chezinu

this list is unironically revolting
koshi in the fun category smh

your last list was better, you fell off


But he's a comedian, how could he not be fun?

Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 15:30 Koshi wrote:
On August 30 2022 06:27 Vivax wrote:
On August 30 2022 06:25 Koshi wrote:
Claiming green to copchecks. So Godfather or vanilla town. I read page 5 and my role pm. Tomorrow more.


Page 5:

On August 30 2022 03:02 Dandel Ion wrote:
I do wish to be a replacement


Yes. I am a comedian.




Clearly you haven't watched any recent Ricky Gervais 'comedy'.
RIP Meatloaf <3
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
August 30 2022 12:23 GMT
#318
On August 30 2022 21:20 deconduo wrote:
Where did HF go? I think he's actually moving to my mafia list

Rels as well did some drive by posting and then disappeared
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
August 30 2022 12:23 GMT
#319
On August 30 2022 21:21 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 21:08 deconduo wrote:
On August 30 2022 20:31 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 17:10 deconduo wrote:
Morning all. I heard you like lists. I like lists. I'm gonna make another list.

People who are fun:
Jock
Dandel
Slam
Koshi
Vivax
CopCake
Tube

Neutral:
Rels
Matt

People who are not fun:
Rayn

People who are attempting to suck every molecule of fun from the game:
MZ

Chezinu:
Chezinu

this list is unironically revolting
koshi in the fun category smh

your last list was better, you fell off


But he's a comedian, how could he not be fun?

On August 30 2022 15:30 Koshi wrote:
On August 30 2022 06:27 Vivax wrote:
On August 30 2022 06:25 Koshi wrote:
Claiming green to copchecks. So Godfather or vanilla town. I read page 5 and my role pm. Tomorrow more.


Page 5:

On August 30 2022 03:02 Dandel Ion wrote:
I do wish to be a replacement


Yes. I am a comedian.




Clearly you haven't watched any recent Ricky Gervais 'comedy'.


Ugh yeah, reasonable
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
August 30 2022 12:26 GMT
#320
On August 30 2022 20:49 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 20:43 CopCake wrote:
On August 30 2022 20:39 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 20:31 Dandel Ion wrote:
On August 30 2022 17:10 deconduo wrote:
Morning all. I heard you like lists. I like lists. I'm gonna make another list.

People who are fun:
Jock
Dandel
Slam
Koshi
Vivax
CopCake
Tube

Neutral:
Rels
Matt

People who are not fun:
Rayn

People who are attempting to suck every molecule of fun from the game:
MZ

Chezinu:
Chezinu

this list is unironically revolting
koshi in the fun category smh

your last list was better, you fell off


It made me feel good, which gave me bad vibes instantly.
Man this game is so anti-human sometimes.


I think is the opposite, I tend to put so much "feel" I tend to feel exhausted at the end. Specially the times when I roll scum several times consecutive.


Its definitely exhausting. I get what you mean, I think we're saying similar things. I get exhausted constantly having to second guess myself remembering not to like people who are being likeable. That's what i mean by anti-human.
Do you have any reads yet?


I honestly feel like people hasn't posted enough, the only thing that gave me a bad sensation was Vivax, he feels like another person and not himself.

I liked how deconduo reacted with the whole claiming town situation.

You seem too happy/freely while not pocketing so I think you are town.

I disliked how Ziphh took Deconduo list seriously. Still waiting for his answers.

I want more HF but overall Rels tho.

And the game sometimes can be too overwhelming as town, specially in the last couple of days and there is a misslynch or you lose situation (even tho it is also fun in a strange way) or as mafia when I have to give a performance and fake my emotions/reactions to events. And as you might have noticed I "tone read" most of the time.

Then I just close the tab and watch tv or do something else.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 158 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ByuNLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings217
SHIN 151
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 382
ByuN 315
SHIN 151
Railgan 55
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69705
Calm 11056
Rain 2471
Bisu 1537
FanTaSy 847
soO 537
Shuttle 510
Stork 503
Rush 263
Soma 240
[ Show more ]
Snow 203
firebathero 196
Last 170
Light 111
Mind 96
Pusan 75
ToSsGirL 50
Sharp 46
hero 41
Killer 40
Free 37
Bale 37
sorry 34
Trap 34
Mong 32
Aegong 30
Hm[arnc] 27
zelot 21
yabsab 17
Sacsri 13
Shine 13
Sexy 13
HiyA 12
Noble 12
IntoTheRainbow 10
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8910
Dendi510
Counter-Strike
fl0m1597
byalli746
x6flipin675
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Other Games
gofns31874
singsing2216
B2W.Neo568
Pyrionflax247
ToD112
Trikslyr30
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV241
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 84
• Gemini_19 15
• Dystopia_ 3
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV506
League of Legends
• Jankos3106
• Nemesis1405
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1226
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 32m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 32m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 32m
OSC
10h 32m
Replay Cast
10h 32m
OSC
23h 32m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.