• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:38
CEST 09:38
KST 16:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7455 users

[M][N]MiniFeast I - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 15 Next All
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 22:22 GMT
#644
On June 26 2019 07:14 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 07:13 Eversince wrote:
On June 26 2019 07:11 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 26 2019 07:08 Eversince wrote:
On June 26 2019 07:07 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 26 2019 07:03 Eversince wrote:
Opinions Jock?


Everything since night one started I need to reread. I'm terrible at analyzing mechanical stuff for some reason so the whole thing about roles I just haven't got my head around yet.

Pandain def looks bad for the last couple of hours but I don't think anything has changed too much about my reads. I still like at least one of Grack and KSC for mafia.


Fair. I'm a really slow English reader myself. How long before you can make thoughts?


Is there something specific you wanted my thoughts on? Right now my thoughts are "I can't believe slam was mafia." I'll be here a while chatting though so anything you think I should look at just let me know and I'll try and summon an opinion.

(I've been at band practice after work so I'm fucking shattered - Complex logic isn't going to happen)



Just a general pile of reads. I think your town I just want your thoughts on everything here since you're here.
Don't bother formatting if you don't feel like doing it.


This is a good point I haven't made any kind of comprehensive reads list yet at all. I'll get on it now,give me 20 minutes.


Thanks! I'm hold you to it;)!
I've got a to get my face in the mud though.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 22:24 GMT
#646
On June 26 2019 07:21 Grackaroni wrote:
I think it was you that asked me why I was talking about Jock earlier, I think his play is townie so far, but I'm comparing him to a higher bar than a lot of players because I think he is capable of pretty townie play as mafia.


Ok. I think his play is town.In-active for a long while but I am very quilty of that.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 22:28 GMT
#652
On June 26 2019 07:23 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 07:08 Jockmcplop wrote:
I also wish hf would stop prodding rayn. I think he's trying to get him to go off the rails like he sometimes does early on.


How can I treat someone I think is mafia seriously if they won't answer my really simple questions? That's literally the game. He would do exactly the same reaction if he was mafia or town, and blow it out of proportion even more so if mafia. I don't think my questions are even inflammatory and he's just taking it that way?? Do you not think my questions are valid?

The only way I can make people lynch rayn is by pointing out bad rayn logic and forcing him to answer it so other people realise he actually is mafia. Which he's cleverly avoiding doing.


HF give him half of day2 ok? I think you both just need a chance to cool off. Or go just in a lake. That would do too.
Fighting between eachother is useless though. Since I know for a fact your town. Believe Rayn is town.. Just stop for that time please !.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 22:40 GMT
#659
On June 26 2019 07:37 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 07:28 Eversince wrote:
On June 26 2019 07:23 Holyflare wrote:
On June 26 2019 07:08 Jockmcplop wrote:
I also wish hf would stop prodding rayn. I think he's trying to get him to go off the rails like he sometimes does early on.


How can I treat someone I think is mafia seriously if they won't answer my really simple questions? That's literally the game. He would do exactly the same reaction if he was mafia or town, and blow it out of proportion even more so if mafia. I don't think my questions are even inflammatory and he's just taking it that way?? Do you not think my questions are valid?

The only way I can make people lynch rayn is by pointing out bad rayn logic and forcing him to answer it so other people realise he actually is mafia. Which he's cleverly avoiding doing.


HF give him half of day2 ok? I think you both just need a chance to cool off. Or go just in a lake. That would do too.
Fighting between eachother is useless though. Since I know for a fact your town. Believe Rayn is town.. Just stop for that time please !.


I would absolutely be giving him space if I had the time but I am going to die so can't and he really should just answer my questions. He's stalling because I am going to die and then he doesn't have to answer them when I'm gone.

So, promise me when I am dead you will ask him:

A) What bullshit was going on in the thread that made him want to make a town case on Kelsier. <-- he said he said it in his filter but I can't see where

B) Why was his later reason for town reading Kelsier based on him being proactive rather than reactive but nothing in the case he made earlier ever alluded to that reasoning? <--- he's already admitted that he didn't write it in his case, ask him why

C) Why has he said that he needs to revisit Kelsier when Kelsier has not returned since Rayn made the town case on Kelsier, Kelsier did not vote so is afk, rayn scum reads the people pushing Kelsier?

D) Why does Pandain look townie for eod pushing away from Slam after everything I've said?

As long as these get answered without some hissy fit then you can let him play however he wants.

C) Why


I'll stick my nose to it. Answer me one question. Last point "C:why": what you mean?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 22:41 GMT
#661
In general?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 22:45 GMT
#664
Ok. I'll be your bloodhound. I think Rayn is a lost cause as town though.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 23:17 GMT
#681
On June 26 2019 08:13 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 08:08 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 26 2019 08:02 Jockmcplop wrote:
The thing about the timings is basically that you did follow thread sentiment straight away with ksc and then shapelog, which is fine, and if i was mafia i would definitely want to make my own case instead of just sheeping rayn's weird logic, but then i pointed it out and then all of a sudden you're scumreading ES out of nowhere with no prior explanation.

My problem with Eversince was that she was very chatty early game and then when she was actually talking about reads there was no explanation for why Pandain was the best lynch 2019, when I felt that Pandain was a pretty unusual person for her to single out with that read especially when she said Pandain's meta was to lurk.

I first got into that idea here

+ Show Spoiler +
On June 25 2019 17:54 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 17:31 Holyflare wrote:
If shapelog is mafia, it's with kelsier.

In the case where Shapelog is not mafia, I see a very plausible team of Pandain/Eversince/Eywa.

I think Pandain has been under-contributing from his town meta so far but I have no idea why Eversince is scum reading him in this post.

Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 11:02 Eversince wrote:
Ok, Trtfel is ok! Shapelog case by Rayn seemed good to me. Holyflare being disconnected is completely annoying but he is confirmed. Grack is usual. Pandain is best lynch 2019. Jock is ok.

I still think Kels feels off. Better but off. Slam has been totes useless. Ewya still is fishy to me.

So Pandain, Shapelog, Ewya. Thought?

She(?) also seems to think that being afk is standard behavior for Pandain, and me (though I really haven't played with her very much and don't think I'm an overly afk player.), so why is Pandain best lynch 2019?
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 17:21 Eversince wrote:
On June 24 2019 17:17 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 24 2019 17:12 Eversince wrote:
Whats the rest of your reads?


I don't have any really.
No-one looks particuarly town to me. Maybe trfel. Every read I have seen so far is a shot in the dark so I'm not going to join in on that action because its pointless right now.
Eywa's quicklynch post makes very little sense tbh, but not in a way that makes me think scum. I'd like some kind of explanation though because that's just weird.


Eywa's quicklynch makes no sense to me.. Grack is usual mia, Pandain is usual mia, Rayn knows me far to well. What about everyone else?

We have 1 day left. I will get off and sleep. We need to think about a lynch.

Then I noticed this post:

Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 10:40 Eywa- wrote:
I'm good with quicklynching Pandain or Eversince




Beyond that I don't know what I can say to that. You're accusing me of being scum for following thread sentiment and then being scum for coming up with my own read when accused of following thread sentiment, so there's really no way I can avoid being scum read by you.


Maybe this is true. I'm an irrational beast. But I'm trying grackaroni, I'm trying damn hard to be rational.

I'm happy to drop it and keep scumreading you until something changes my mind. I'm not tunnelled so that could happen especially if you are town.

Honestly there's more going on that just the timing of your reads, the voting thing I mentioned does matter at this point, given that I'm scumreading ksc and you voted on the only other wagon.



I think the whole argument is silly.Grack claimed doc. I he doesn't die tonight we lynch him. What mafia is going to let a town run loose with conf doc? This is what I meant before when I said I didn't care about his claim unless it caused chaos. It's a problem that will sort itself out short order.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 23:23 GMT
#684
Serious asleep now. I won't be back for a while.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 23:37 GMT
#686
Crap this is bothering me way to much. Ewya never answered my question. I won't sleep well.
I made a post about it. Then another.

Clear this up please!

Now seriously going to sleep!
Goodnight friends!
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 23:40 GMT
#687
On June 26 2019 08:37 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 08:17 Eversince wrote:
On June 26 2019 08:13 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 26 2019 08:08 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 26 2019 08:02 Jockmcplop wrote:
The thing about the timings is basically that you did follow thread sentiment straight away with ksc and then shapelog, which is fine, and if i was mafia i would definitely want to make my own case instead of just sheeping rayn's weird logic, but then i pointed it out and then all of a sudden you're scumreading ES out of nowhere with no prior explanation.

My problem with Eversince was that she was very chatty early game and then when she was actually talking about reads there was no explanation for why Pandain was the best lynch 2019, when I felt that Pandain was a pretty unusual person for her to single out with that read especially when she said Pandain's meta was to lurk.

I first got into that idea here

+ Show Spoiler +
On June 25 2019 17:54 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 17:31 Holyflare wrote:
If shapelog is mafia, it's with kelsier.

In the case where Shapelog is not mafia, I see a very plausible team of Pandain/Eversince/Eywa.

I think Pandain has been under-contributing from his town meta so far but I have no idea why Eversince is scum reading him in this post.

Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 11:02 Eversince wrote:
Ok, Trtfel is ok! Shapelog case by Rayn seemed good to me. Holyflare being disconnected is completely annoying but he is confirmed. Grack is usual. Pandain is best lynch 2019. Jock is ok.

I still think Kels feels off. Better but off. Slam has been totes useless. Ewya still is fishy to me.

So Pandain, Shapelog, Ewya. Thought?

She(?) also seems to think that being afk is standard behavior for Pandain, and me (though I really haven't played with her very much and don't think I'm an overly afk player.), so why is Pandain best lynch 2019?
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 17:21 Eversince wrote:
On June 24 2019 17:17 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 24 2019 17:12 Eversince wrote:
Whats the rest of your reads?


I don't have any really.
No-one looks particuarly town to me. Maybe trfel. Every read I have seen so far is a shot in the dark so I'm not going to join in on that action because its pointless right now.
Eywa's quicklynch post makes very little sense tbh, but not in a way that makes me think scum. I'd like some kind of explanation though because that's just weird.


Eywa's quicklynch makes no sense to me.. Grack is usual mia, Pandain is usual mia, Rayn knows me far to well. What about everyone else?

We have 1 day left. I will get off and sleep. We need to think about a lynch.

Then I noticed this post:

Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 10:40 Eywa- wrote:
I'm good with quicklynching Pandain or Eversince




Beyond that I don't know what I can say to that. You're accusing me of being scum for following thread sentiment and then being scum for coming up with my own read when accused of following thread sentiment, so there's really no way I can avoid being scum read by you.


Maybe this is true. I'm an irrational beast. But I'm trying grackaroni, I'm trying damn hard to be rational.

I'm happy to drop it and keep scumreading you until something changes my mind. I'm not tunnelled so that could happen especially if you are town.

Honestly there's more going on that just the timing of your reads, the voting thing I mentioned does matter at this point, given that I'm scumreading ksc and you voted on the only other wagon.



I think the whole argument is silly.Grack claimed doc. I he doesn't die tonight we lynch him. What mafia is going to let a town run loose with conf doc? This is what I meant before when I said I didn't care about his claim unless it caused chaos. It's a problem that will sort itself out short order.

I don't think this has been properly understood yet:

If someone else wants to counterclaim a non-investigative role tomorrow please go ahead. Otherwise I am not the lynch.

There's a decent chance that mafia roleblocks me and shoots HF. If people want to lynch me then someone else needs to put their neck on the line tomorrow and make a counterclaim of a defensive blue role. I am even willing to be the first one lynched in that claim war for making a dumb claim. (1 scum for a blue claim is a very worthwhile trade right now if I am mafia, so there is no reason not to counterclaim.)

FF likely balanced the setup based on role classes. I am 95% sure there will be one defensive blue (Doctor/Veteran/Jailkeeper), and one investigative (Vig/Parity Cop/Tracker.)

If nobody claims one of the first 3 roles then it is a massive blunder to lynch me.

Even HF will admit that this is correct. Good night.



Who would you save tonight?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 23:44 GMT
#689
On June 26 2019 08:40 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 08:40 Eversince wrote:
On June 26 2019 08:37 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 26 2019 08:17 Eversince wrote:
On June 26 2019 08:13 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 26 2019 08:08 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 26 2019 08:02 Jockmcplop wrote:
The thing about the timings is basically that you did follow thread sentiment straight away with ksc and then shapelog, which is fine, and if i was mafia i would definitely want to make my own case instead of just sheeping rayn's weird logic, but then i pointed it out and then all of a sudden you're scumreading ES out of nowhere with no prior explanation.

My problem with Eversince was that she was very chatty early game and then when she was actually talking about reads there was no explanation for why Pandain was the best lynch 2019, when I felt that Pandain was a pretty unusual person for her to single out with that read especially when she said Pandain's meta was to lurk.

I first got into that idea here

+ Show Spoiler +
On June 25 2019 17:54 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 17:31 Holyflare wrote:
If shapelog is mafia, it's with kelsier.

In the case where Shapelog is not mafia, I see a very plausible team of Pandain/Eversince/Eywa.

I think Pandain has been under-contributing from his town meta so far but I have no idea why Eversince is scum reading him in this post.

Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 11:02 Eversince wrote:
Ok, Trtfel is ok! Shapelog case by Rayn seemed good to me. Holyflare being disconnected is completely annoying but he is confirmed. Grack is usual. Pandain is best lynch 2019. Jock is ok.

I still think Kels feels off. Better but off. Slam has been totes useless. Ewya still is fishy to me.

So Pandain, Shapelog, Ewya. Thought?

She(?) also seems to think that being afk is standard behavior for Pandain, and me (though I really haven't played with her very much and don't think I'm an overly afk player.), so why is Pandain best lynch 2019?
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 17:21 Eversince wrote:
On June 24 2019 17:17 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 24 2019 17:12 Eversince wrote:
Whats the rest of your reads?


I don't have any really.
No-one looks particuarly town to me. Maybe trfel. Every read I have seen so far is a shot in the dark so I'm not going to join in on that action because its pointless right now.
Eywa's quicklynch post makes very little sense tbh, but not in a way that makes me think scum. I'd like some kind of explanation though because that's just weird.


Eywa's quicklynch makes no sense to me.. Grack is usual mia, Pandain is usual mia, Rayn knows me far to well. What about everyone else?

We have 1 day left. I will get off and sleep. We need to think about a lynch.

Then I noticed this post:

Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 10:40 Eywa- wrote:
I'm good with quicklynching Pandain or Eversince




Beyond that I don't know what I can say to that. You're accusing me of being scum for following thread sentiment and then being scum for coming up with my own read when accused of following thread sentiment, so there's really no way I can avoid being scum read by you.


Maybe this is true. I'm an irrational beast. But I'm trying grackaroni, I'm trying damn hard to be rational.

I'm happy to drop it and keep scumreading you until something changes my mind. I'm not tunnelled so that could happen especially if you are town.

Honestly there's more going on that just the timing of your reads, the voting thing I mentioned does matter at this point, given that I'm scumreading ksc and you voted on the only other wagon.



I think the whole argument is silly.Grack claimed doc. I he doesn't die tonight we lynch him. What mafia is going to let a town run loose with conf doc? This is what I meant before when I said I didn't care about his claim unless it caused chaos. It's a problem that will sort itself out short order.

I don't think this has been properly understood yet:

If someone else wants to counterclaim a non-investigative role tomorrow please go ahead. Otherwise I am not the lynch.

There's a decent chance that mafia roleblocks me and shoots HF. If people want to lynch me then someone else needs to put their neck on the line tomorrow and make a counterclaim of a defensive blue role. I am even willing to be the first one lynched in that claim war for making a dumb claim. (1 scum for a blue claim is a very worthwhile trade right now if I am mafia, so there is no reason not to counterclaim.)

FF likely balanced the setup based on role classes. I am 95% sure there will be one defensive blue (Doctor/Veteran/Jailkeeper), and one investigative (Vig/Parity Cop/Tracker.)

If nobody claims one of the first 3 roles then it is a massive blunder to lynch me.

Even HF will admit that this is correct. Good night.



Who would you save tonight?

Holyflare. The shot will 100% be either me or him.


Let's make this interesting then. I'm tracker. I can follow to confirm you. HF is already confirmed. Me being able to show who I tracked will confirm me. We can get 3 conf town. and just end this shenanigans.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 23:51 GMT
#691
I'm pretty comfortable with calling you town Grack. If I'm wrong mafia has 3 shots to make. Town should figure it out.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 23:53 GMT
#693
Only if I track the right person. So who if not to confirm you?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 23:59 GMT
#695
On June 26 2019 08:56 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 08:53 Eversince wrote:
Only if I track the right person. So who if not to confirm you?

That's not up to me and I don't think it's worth discussing in thread.

Even the chance of being tracked is a serious threat to mafia.


Yep, my townread on Grack is topping radio towers. I'm not tracker but I wanted to test your claim while you where here.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 26 2019 00:04 GMT
#698
Heya Rayn, anything you see interest?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 26 2019 00:04 GMT
#700
interesting*? (Someday I'll focus enough to speak English)
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 26 2019 00:06 GMT
#701
On June 26 2019 09:04 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 08:53 Eversince wrote:
Only if I track the right person. So who if not to confirm you?


Track rayn or shapelog or pandain. Random between the three of them.


Rayn I have a pretty strong townread on. I suppose I can filter again.
Shape is bleh.
Pandain is bleh.

I've explained why lots in my post. It's not random Kels is still bleh to me too.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 26 2019 00:08 GMT
#702
Clarify: I'm not actually a tracker I wanted to make sure my theory on Grack was correct. I used the fakeclaim as a method.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 26 2019 00:10 GMT
#703
Anyone want to talk? I can't sleep .
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 26 2019 00:19 GMT
#706
On June 26 2019 09:17 Grackaroni wrote:
You can talk with drunk Rayn?

He might swear at you, but he's secretly very cuddly.


I deal with people telling me about chemical mixtures they know nothing about that could just kill them.
I have real think skin.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech161
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 394
Leta 239
Dewaltoss 110
sSak 58
Killer 37
Bale 34
NotJumperer 33
Aegong 28
ZergMaN 28
yabsab 16
[ Show more ]
Noble 10
Sharp 1
League of Legends
JimRising 561
Reynor33
Other Games
summit1g11087
olofmeister388
Sick212
Happy111
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1125
• Jankos540
• Stunt462
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 22m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 22m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 22m
Replay Cast
15h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.