• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:47
CEST 02:47
KST 09:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9876 users

[M][N]MiniFeast I - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 26 2019 16:14 GMT
#924
I soooo want mafia to be Shapelog and Jock.

I will be very pleased if that is the case.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 26 2019 19:29 GMT
#934
Lol I lied.

I was veteran.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 26 2019 19:46 GMT
#938
On June 27 2019 04:42 Holyflare wrote:
Imagine being mafia grack and holding your shot so you can fake claim veteran. Bad play.

The number of blues is already confirmed at the start.

If someone wants to counterclaim feel free.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 26 2019 19:47 GMT
#939
Mostly I think you're jealous that I got shot over you as an innocent child.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 26 2019 20:14 GMT
#948
I really doubt that the mafia team is all 3 lynch leaders/afk players.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 26 2019 20:19 GMT
#952
On June 27 2019 05:15 Holyflare wrote:
So there's no rber even though ff knows to put one in?

Did he say that?

I know that in the last game FF specifically left out the roleblocker because he wanted the veteran to be harder to kill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 26 2019 20:23 GMT
#953
I also wouldn't be that surprised if mafia RB'd Eversince after he tracker claim in the night.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 26 2019 20:23 GMT
#954
*her
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 26 2019 20:26 GMT
#958
On June 27 2019 05:25 Eversince wrote:
If mafia wasted RB on me great. I only tracker claimed to test your claim. Why claim vet now instead of doctor?

Because there's no night kill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 26 2019 20:35 GMT
#961
I don't really want to bother with you HF.

What you're saying makes as much sense as me arguing that FF lied at the start of the game and you are mafia.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 26 2019 20:36 GMT
#962
There's like a 99% chance I soaked the hit. It's not dumb for me to claim that.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 26 2019 20:56 GMT
#965
On June 27 2019 05:49 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2019 05:35 Grackaroni wrote:
I don't really want to bother with you HF.

What you're saying makes as much sense as me arguing that FF lied at the start of the game and you are mafia.


I'm not saying it makes you mafia. I'm saying it plays to a mafia advantage to not kill anyone other than me because it leaves literally everyone in the game still a target and doesn't effect the amount of mislynches mafia need to win. They can then just rolecop you or whatever.

I think announcing the amount of blues at the start of the game was a huge mistake though.

That makes more sense but I doubt it.

That just leaves more time for tracker/parity to get checks and I don't think I've ever seen a mafia team hold their shot on night 1.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 26 2019 21:05 GMT
#970
On June 27 2019 05:59 Holyflare wrote:
Let me have my fun. I just want this game to be more fucking interesting than the entire mafia team being the afk shitters.

You have no idea how giddy I was when I saw that there was no night kill. I thought it was just going to be you dying.

And then you tried to take it away from me!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 26 2019 21:14 GMT
#984
On June 27 2019 06:06 Holyflare wrote:
Just lynch pandain and then shapelog gets modkilled and we lynch koshi tomorrow.

I already thought Pandain was town from the way he reacted to my claim, but I really don't think Pandain is a bad enough scum player to play the deadline like he did.

He has to know how scummy it looks to try to lynch his town read Rayn instead of lynching Slam because a Slam lynch won't give information. I think he would realize as scum that afk Slam isn't worth saving at all costs. Logically your case makes perfect sense but my gut still tells me that it's wrong.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 26 2019 21:17 GMT
#987
On June 27 2019 06:15 Pandain wrote:
I want to clarify that me lynching rayn because it provided more information was not even the main reason why i voted. The main reason is that I was more certain, based on the ending votes, that Slam was town than I was certain than Rayn was town. The information was just a side thing.

I believe you but I think you were wrong to think that because the lynch was lead by confirmed town HF.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 27 2019 13:53 GMT
#1246
Hi Koshi
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 27 2019 14:11 GMT
#1248
On June 27 2019 16:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Maybe you're right and if you are it means (at least to me) that Pandain is not mafia. I am not sure but i got the feeling that Kelsier was pretty viable option at the time and Pandain was already on Kelsier. From my memory people showed more interest in lynching Kelsier than Shapelog, right? I dont remember what happened there.

Yes there was more interest in lynching Kelsier than Shape at end of day.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 27 2019 14:24 GMT
#1249
On June 27 2019 17:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2019 17:32 Pandain wrote:
That's also why if you or kelsier or shape or eywa are blue you should claim. Because you will be the last confirmed town and there's no way we will lose.

That's incorrect. You/Eywa/Koshi/Shape should claim if they are blue. Not jock who almost noone is scumreading. Mafia already knows i am not blue.

I'd like Jock to claim if he is Blue.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 27 2019 14:25 GMT
#1250
On June 27 2019 23:05 Koshi wrote:
Hi Grack. How are you friend?

Things are good.

You going to read through EoD at all?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 27 2019 14:37 GMT
#1251
On June 27 2019 18:50 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2019 18:23 Pandain wrote:
Like HF you have been so wrong every single of the last 4/5 games I've played with you. And it's for the same reasons every time, you get crazy tunneled on people and refuse to look outside the box.


And I will be wrong again all the time. You're not up for lynch currently so it doesn't really matter does it?

I never said I was a good town player, I'm just outspoken and piece together the puzzles for people to follow. I'm not solely responsible for your lynch, there are many people in this game and if they follow me it is because they agree at some point with me also.

I'm not even tunneled, I'm quite relaxed and easy going currently. I'm not spamming for your lynch and realise there are probably alternatives that are likely mafia also but to me this is the lynch I will most likely settle on.

Sorry if you're town, you did a bad play to save mafia and if slam was town I would think completely the opposite to how I feel now. Bad luck if you are.

You need to put yourself in my shoes. I've seen a person hard defend mafia to lynch one of their town reads - thay they said was for information but now have changed it after everyone called you out to you town reading slam.

I don't think town reading slam makes any sense. Who was being lynched before slam was? Everyone.. You have me as confirmed town voting slam and 2 people you don't even scum read voting slam (who has posted nothing!) and now you're saying you were convinced slam was town but don't give any reasons why.

Because everyone else treats you as the top town player we like to give you shit when you don't do what we want you to do.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings88
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O158
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 188
ProTech17
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1000
ZZZero.O 168
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
League of Legends
Doublelift4683
Counter-Strike
minikerr22
Other Games
summit1g11822
JimRising 707
C9.Mang0346
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP119
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 14m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 14m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 14m
Replay Cast
22h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.