• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:39
CEST 08:39
KST 15:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8532 users

[M][N]MiniFeast I - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
June 26 2019 22:45 GMT
#1002
On June 27 2019 07:41 Jockmcplop wrote:
Voting shapelog
Not really here to talk though I'm freakin wasted
maybe i'll hang out for a bit but you won't get anything useful from me.

Ooooh.

Is that different from the norm or same? Are you standing firm on all of your reads?
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
June 26 2019 22:58 GMT
#1005
On June 27 2019 07:55 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2019 07:45 Eywa- wrote:
On June 27 2019 07:41 Jockmcplop wrote:
Voting shapelog
Not really here to talk though I'm freakin wasted
maybe i'll hang out for a bit but you won't get anything useful from me.

Ooooh.

Is that different from the norm or same? Are you standing firm on all of your reads?


Is what different? Not getting anything useful from me? I guess that depends on your perspective

Am I standing firm? Fairly.
I'm interested to see what happens with koshi.
The more time that goes past without shapelog posting the more i want to lynch him.
Rayn still seems town to me.

Pandain/grack I'm not entirely sure about.

Grack is looking less and less mafia to me as the days go by but i'm still somewhat suspicious of him.
Pandain is hard to read this game.

ES/trfel i'm still townreading based off the last vote, that ain't changing.

Eywa, you are also starting to look more townlike, although I don't feel like I'm getting anything useful or interesting from you because I can't figure out how you're coming to your conclusions about anything.


Well, that's fair, I'm not really trying to build any cases. Somehow my POE matches everyone else though to some degree. Which... IDK, is it normal here for people to share the same POE as everyone in the game and to act on it? I would expect people to be suspect of that... OR maybe it is as simple as 3 lurkers?
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
June 26 2019 23:03 GMT
#1007
Where else do you all play mafia?
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
June 26 2019 23:16 GMT
#1010
On June 27 2019 08:08 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2019 08:03 Eywa- wrote:
Where else do you all play mafia?


I once tried playing a game on mafiascum but I didn't like it. The meta is different and I felt more offended by people's aggro because I couldn't detect much of a community element like there is here. The only other games I have played have been here.

Yeah, MafiaScum is terrible lol.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
June 27 2019 12:31 GMT
#1229
On June 27 2019 16:04 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2019 06:15 Eversince wrote:
On June 27 2019 06:04 Eywa- wrote:
What is this narrative? 2 players who happen to be in the POE are said to have been AFK and did not submit a night kill? There's no way someone replaces in AND forgets to submit a night kill... He would certainly be told by the mod upon entry.

*sigh*

Mass claiming is bad today, if Grackaroni turns out to be mafia, we just lynch him closer to LyLo.

Eversince shading me while calling me town is really awful. Almost seems like he's trying to line up my lynch while taking no responsibility.


How is me not liking you scum reading me or Rayn, no reason, me setting you up for lynch?
Yes. I think it's weak. I asked you about it. Weak. Now say more to continue to point out "I don't like this", and you still say it's wierd. Try so say I'm lynching you if I'm lynching you.

I've flopped around a few times because mostly: I might have limited internet in a few hours now.
Pand/Kels/Shape all look like strong options. Between you someone if not two have to be town.
Me trying to decide does not make me mafia.
You saying I'm shadowing you when I do might.


Like this post. I try to explain my read. Nothing for a reasponce but 'this makes you mafia?;
I was trying to townread Eywa before her relentless push of me never ended.
If I'm not obvious town to anyone yet freakin' talk to me. I've made a serious effort to be about.

Why are you trying to town read me?
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
June 27 2019 12:38 GMT
#1232
On June 27 2019 18:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2019 17:58 Holyflare wrote:
On June 27 2019 17:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 27 2019 17:48 Holyflare wrote:
On June 27 2019 17:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Holyflare, can you please give me the scumpartner(s) outside Shapelog Pandain is / can be mafia with? I promise to look very closely there because i would love to lynch the shit out of him if he is scum jsut because he fucking tried to kill me over Slam and Shapelog.
+ Show Spoiler +
Pandain
09-26-2013
11:40 PM ET (US)

You clearly have never read any of my mafia games.

It's not about Town cred, it's about logic, aggression, and bandwagoning town.

I dont think people change, at least people dont change what's working, and that has been working for pandain as mafia.


With pandain:

Eywa/jock most likely. Jock's posts have been less and less impressive since slam flipped. I haven't really thought about it to be honest so don't want to rule anyone else out yet. Everything is open.

I can agree with jock being mafia with pandain. I will check if that makes sense thread-sentiment-wise after i have slept (still havent after night shift). I heavily disagree with Pandain+Eywa combo.


I still don't understand the pandain eywa thing.

Pandain is a planner kinda guy as mafia. You know like if me and you were in a mafia team, we would have a plan on how the game would draw out, what will most likely happen and how to deal with certain situations etc... I see no common ground regarding a mafia team plan between those two people, i mean like if one of theirs gets under suspicion they are likely fucked because they can't have enough alternatives to push based on how they have played. Quick example, eywa started the game with calling a quick lynch on pandain. It doesn't mean she can't be mafia with pandain but it means (when she didn't back off -- and tried to make me look like pandain's partner) that she can't pretty much be on a same lynch with pandain without looking bad.

Maybe he came up with a brilliant plan and his inactive scum buddies executed to perfection.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
June 27 2019 12:39 GMT
#1233
On June 27 2019 18:07 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2019 18:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 27 2019 17:58 Holyflare wrote:
On June 27 2019 17:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 27 2019 17:48 Holyflare wrote:
On June 27 2019 17:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Holyflare, can you please give me the scumpartner(s) outside Shapelog Pandain is / can be mafia with? I promise to look very closely there because i would love to lynch the shit out of him if he is scum jsut because he fucking tried to kill me over Slam and Shapelog.
+ Show Spoiler +
Pandain
09-26-2013
11:40 PM ET (US)

You clearly have never read any of my mafia games.

It's not about Town cred, it's about logic, aggression, and bandwagoning town.

I dont think people change, at least people dont change what's working, and that has been working for pandain as mafia.


With pandain:

Eywa/jock most likely. Jock's posts have been less and less impressive since slam flipped. I haven't really thought about it to be honest so don't want to rule anyone else out yet. Everything is open.

I can agree with jock being mafia with pandain. I will check if that makes sense thread-sentiment-wise after i have slept (still havent after night shift). I heavily disagree with Pandain+Eywa combo.


I still don't understand the pandain eywa thing.

Pandain is a planner kinda guy as mafia. You know like if me and you were in a mafia team, we would have a plan on how the game would draw out, what will most likely happen and how to deal with certain situations etc... I see no common ground regarding a mafia team plan between those two people, i mean like if one of theirs gets under suspicion they are likely fucked because they can't have enough alternatives to push based on how they have played. Quick example, eywa started the game with calling a quick lynch on pandain. It doesn't mean she can't be mafia with pandain but it means (when she didn't back off -- and tried to make me look like pandain's partner) that she can't pretty much be on a same lynch with pandain without looking bad.


I don't ever plan and I don't think eywa is the kind of person to listen to any plan lol.

How do you plan around an afk slam and unruly eywa? Impossible. It's probably just sit and hope nothing goes to shit and then when it did that's why pandain panicked.

Hey! That's what I said!
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
June 27 2019 12:42 GMT
#1234
Does anyone find it weird that Eversince burst into extreme activity ever since everyone pretty much started saying he was confirmed town.

Tbh, his vote on Slamkazam seems kind of like a throwaway that accidentally turned into a lynch. There is no reasoning behind it, though he keeps complaining about a lack of reasoning for me, so clearly he's the type of player that would have a case why slam is so much of a better lynch than his day 2 choice right?
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
June 27 2019 12:43 GMT
#1235
On June 27 2019 21:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2019 21:01 Jockmcplop wrote:
It was a jokey fucking comment. No -one thinks you and grack are mafia, which is why I said that.

I found it interesting since i am gameplaywise nowhere near as "confirmed" as Trfel and ES are, and Eywa btw thinks i am mafia. It probably means nothing but whatever.

I don't think you're mafia, I do think your posts mostly serve as a smokescreen for mafia though.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
June 27 2019 12:45 GMT
#1236
I think Pandain is also a good lynch, plus he detailed all of his reads, so we would get a ton of associative information.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
June 27 2019 12:46 GMT
#1237
Also, as mafia I don't get close to the IC unless I think there is a good chance I can play him.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
June 27 2019 21:02 GMT
#1299
lol
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 253
ProTech132
Nina 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 195
Dewaltoss 119
sSak 37
Bale 30
ZergMaN 22
NotJumperer 11
Noble 11
Icarus 7
yabsab 6
League of Legends
JimRising 652
Other Games
summit1g10849
Sick190
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick851
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1237
• Lourlo1110
• Stunt602
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 21m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 21m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 21m
Replay Cast
16h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.