• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:45
CEST 02:45
KST 09:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9686 users

[M][N]MiniFeast I - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 09:01 GMT
#328
To explain the above Pandain/Eversince/Eywa post, when people are pushing each other inexplicably I assume they are bussing.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 09:08 GMT
#330
On June 25 2019 18:02 Jockmcplop wrote:
Grack I can't see a situation where Eywa buses both mafia partners in one of their only 4 posts so far. You really think that's feasible?

Feasible but I could definitely leave Eywa out of it.

Really I'd be more interested in hearing why Eversince thinks Pandain is the best lynch.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 14:27 GMT
#362
On June 25 2019 20:33 Pandain wrote:
Grack is that a real claim.

Yes.

I wouldn't fake claim because I know there would be a good chance of counterclaim.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 14:53 GMT
#376
On June 25 2019 23:42 Pandain wrote:
When literally under no pressure you claimed your blue role.

It not only ruins a lot of your enjoyment of the game (you will always be roleblocked) it also hurts town overall because one of their most powerful blue roles just claimed super early day 1 and is essentially useless.

If you're town, you should be punished for this type of play and policy lynched.
If you're mafia, you should be lynched.

I'm voting you.

I claimed because I was irritated with HF.

It doesn't ruin my enjoyment of the game and I'm not convinced that mafia even has a roleblocker. Last game Fecalfeast didn't put one in.

Voting me without a counterclaim is really bad. There's no reason why I would do what I did as mafia, and it's very very unlikely.

I don't think If I've ever even called myself obvs town as town before yet alone as mafia. The last game I was mafia VE asked me why I wasn't mafia and I erred and ahhed.

This game I really am very clearly town and it would be very bad if I was lynched, though I don't see it as unlikely to happen.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 14:53 GMT
#379
On June 25 2019 23:50 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 23:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Are you a dumbass or mafia?


Is this to me or to grack

I think it was to Eywa voting him.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 15:01 GMT
#384
On June 25 2019 18:08 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 18:02 Jockmcplop wrote:
Grack I can't see a situation where Eywa buses both mafia partners in one of their only 4 posts so far. You really think that's feasible?

Feasible but I could definitely leave Eywa out of it.

Really I'd be more interested in hearing why Eversince thinks Pandain is the best lynch.

Still interested in an answer to this.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 15:20 GMT
#388
Are you assuming that Rayn is partners with Kels?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 16:15 GMT
#411
On June 26 2019 01:13 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 00:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Don't care. I have reads on all the people in the game except for slam already so i don't care. Do what you do and go lose.


Alienate the confirmed town guy that you can get to vote who you want. Smart play.

You haven't shown any sign that you would work with him and haven't commented on Shapelog.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 16:17 GMT
#414
On June 26 2019 01:14 Holyflare wrote:
Anyone that thinks there's a doctor and a named townie is sorely misinformed.

The setup is short two townies. Normal balance is 10/3.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 16:19 GMT
#416
On June 26 2019 01:18 Holyflare wrote:
That's why it's veteran parity named

If you say so.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 16:32 GMT
#417
My mafia team is Shapelog, Eversince, KelsierSC.

Pandain isn't mafia.

There's a chance that Rayn or Jock is mafia but they're both town reads at the moment. I think Jock can be very dangerous.

Eywa/Slam can be swapped in if Kelsier isn't mafia.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 16:36 GMT
#418
I don't have much more to add.

I don't think town will lynch Shapelog today and will likely lynch me. HF can say that that's my fault for claiming, but I'm fine with my play today. Aside from the claim I did more than most of the other players.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 16:39 GMT
#421
On June 26 2019 01:36 Eywa- wrote:
I could flop onto eversince

Done.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 16:41 GMT
#422
On June 26 2019 01:39 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 01:14 Holyflare wrote:
Anyone that thinks there's a doctor and a named townie is sorely misinformed.


100% this. It's possible but unlikely.

And especially when the named townie is HF. Hosts do keep these kinds of things in mind for balance - a host would almost never make all HF, Rayn, and me a mafia team for instance.

I just hosted with FF he doesn't balance based off players. Roles are purely RNG'd. I even told him that I thought the town player list would be more active/stronger than the mafia list in his last game.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 16:44 GMT
#424
On June 26 2019 01:42 Jockmcplop wrote:
Despite the fact that he's been nearly universally read as mafia/null, I'd perfectly well accept that no-one wants to vote for Kiesler if someone could point me at a townie post of his.
He's been here, so its not like he hasn't had the opportunity.
I also find it a bit concerning when at least 4 people scumread a guy and no-one votes for them. It means they can't lose.

There was all kinds of agreement with Rayn's post on Shapelog and no traction for his lynch.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 16:52 GMT
#429
On June 26 2019 01:50 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 01:44 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 26 2019 01:42 Jockmcplop wrote:
Despite the fact that he's been nearly universally read as mafia/null, I'd perfectly well accept that no-one wants to vote for Kiesler if someone could point me at a townie post of his.
He's been here, so its not like he hasn't had the opportunity.
I also find it a bit concerning when at least 4 people scumread a guy and no-one votes for them. It means they can't lose.

There was all kinds of agreement with Rayn's post on Shapelog and no traction for his lynch.


There was a bit. Not actually a huge amount. iirc only 1 person actually scumread shapelog off the back of that case/said it was a good case.

You/Eversince/Trfel.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 16:56 GMT
#432
On June 26 2019 01:55 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 01:52 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 26 2019 01:50 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 26 2019 01:44 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 26 2019 01:42 Jockmcplop wrote:
Despite the fact that he's been nearly universally read as mafia/null, I'd perfectly well accept that no-one wants to vote for Kiesler if someone could point me at a townie post of his.
He's been here, so its not like he hasn't had the opportunity.
I also find it a bit concerning when at least 4 people scumread a guy and no-one votes for them. It means they can't lose.

There was all kinds of agreement with Rayn's post on Shapelog and no traction for his lynch.


There was a bit. Not actually a huge amount. iirc only 1 person actually scumread shapelog off the back of that case/said it was a good case.

You/Eversince/Trfel.


This is not any kind of agreement:

Show nested quote +
I don't think its a slam dunk but its definitely an interesting case. I can see a situation where someone doesn't apply a way of thinking that they are capable of, without having mafia motivations.

That said, I don't really like shapelog's posting in general. Sort of pressured ES a little bit then dropped it, made that post about trfel and then went back on it later while still leaving room to go back to the suspicion if needed.


And then this?
On June 25 2019 02:53 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 02:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am not saying he here should be "able to discern when a post definitely isn't mafia motivated", but he isn't even thinking about that as an option.


I think I'd like to see more from shapelog, yeah. Definitely suspicious. If everything stayed the same between now and deadline I would vote.

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 16:57 GMT
#433
Where's the vote Jock?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 16:57 GMT
#434
Nothing's changed with Shapelog.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 17:01 GMT
#438
On June 26 2019 02:00 Jockmcplop wrote:
That's not me agreeing with his case. Its also not me saying i wouldn't vote for shapelog, its not even a hard scumread on shapelog, just a suspicion.

I can see your point though.

Interestingly neither shapelog nor KSC have defended themselves because they don't have to because they aren't in danger despite being scumread.
Don't you find that suspicious?

I assume Shapelog is away for real life reasons because he doesn't mind being active as scum. KSC possibly lurking as scum.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings88
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O168
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 188
ProTech17
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1000
ZZZero.O 168
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
League of Legends
Doublelift4683
Counter-Strike
minikerr22
Other Games
summit1g11822
JimRising 707
C9.Mang0346
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP119
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 15m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 15m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 15m
Replay Cast
22h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.