• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:12
CEST 18:12
KST 01:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8613 users

[M][N]MiniFeast I - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 24 2019 16:22 GMT
#245
I"m actually upgrading Rayn to town.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 24 2019 16:50 GMT
#251
On June 25 2019 01:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 01:22 Grackaroni wrote:
I"m actually upgrading Rayn to town.

is this what you got from looking into shapelog or where did you leave that?

I'm writing about that atm now but it's hard for me to explain.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 24 2019 16:51 GMT
#252
Town read is from reading you not Shapelog though.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 24 2019 16:55 GMT
#254
I'll just start with the easy part.

I feel like this is projecting because Shapelog's own opening reads as overly friendly to me:

On June 24 2019 05:14 Shapelog wrote:
If I'm being more serious though, it feels like your trying to hard to be the ideal townie and that scares me. You seem already trying to be buddy buddy by your attitude. Maybe this is how you play. But to me, it's really suspicious you acting this way off the bat.

This post in particular seems unusual to me.

On June 24 2019 04:44 Shapelog wrote:
I'm cooking so I'm here and there rn.

Eversince this is a no fun zone. What do you think this is? OMGUS.net? I hereby ban all jokes. Hopefully this will help bring to life the game thread and protect my immortal rule.

Speaking of playing together before, I cant remember the last time I played with you kel. Feels honestly forever since I've played.

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 24 2019 16:56 GMT
#255
On June 25 2019 01:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay once you finish your post can you tell me why you said you will be looking into shapelog next and ended up townreading me instead?

I read both of you. I read Shapelog first and then read you to try to understand what you were saying.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 24 2019 17:04 GMT
#260
On June 25 2019 01:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 01:56 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 25 2019 01:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay once you finish your post can you tell me why you said you will be looking into shapelog next and ended up townreading me instead?

I read both of you. I read Shapelog first and then read you to try to understand what you were saying.

I am going to need a clarification on this because i read you read shapelog, then me, you don't know what i am saying but before giving shapelog any read you read me town.

I filtered Shapelog. I had him as a mafia lean. Then I read your filter and liked your push and decided that you believed it so I said in thread that I was upgrading you to town.

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 24 2019 17:16 GMT
#266
On June 25 2019 02:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 02:04 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 25 2019 01:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 25 2019 01:56 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 25 2019 01:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay once you finish your post can you tell me why you said you will be looking into shapelog next and ended up townreading me instead?

I read both of you. I read Shapelog first and then read you to try to understand what you were saying.

I am going to need a clarification on this because i read you read shapelog, then me, you don't know what i am saying but before giving shapelog any read you read me town.

I filtered Shapelog. I had him as a mafia lean. Then I read your filter and liked your push and decided that you believed it so I said in thread that I was upgrading you to town.


fair enough. do you understand it now though?

You think he's giving a shallow read of Trfel as in "Trfel said something inaccurate about Eversince's behavior so he's scum mischaracterizing Eversince" to be able to scum read him rather than understanding Trfel's perspective.

Personally I liked Trfel's aggressive posts when not much is happening in thread. I think they're not well informed but not too likely to come from mafia.

I think what bothers me is that when he talks about Trfel's post on me he seems to view it from the point of view as I do, as in "this is an eager townie reading too far into Grack's post. You don't have enough evidence to make this conclusion yet" and then when Trfel makes a similar post against Eversince it's "this is scum mischaracterizing Eversince's behavior." And also Eversince was Shapelog's scum read to begin with.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 24 2019 19:51 GMT
#282
On June 25 2019 04:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 03:13 Holyflare wrote:
Oh boy we're in a rayn is mafia game. Buckle down people.

Because?

I'd like an answer to that too.

Don't know why you can't just give your thought process rather than throwing out names and fucking off.

I actually feel quite good about Shapelog being scum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 24 2019 22:12 GMT
#285
On June 25 2019 06:59 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 04:51 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 25 2019 04:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 25 2019 03:13 Holyflare wrote:
Oh boy we're in a rayn is mafia game. Buckle down people.

Because?

I'd like an answer to that too.

Don't know why you can't just give your thought process rather than throwing out names and fucking off.

I actually feel quite good about Shapelog being scum.


This is incredibly prickly. Why would you like an explanation when:

A) you independently town read rayn
B) you agree with his reads too

??

It's an accurate description of what you've been doing.

Rayn put in some effort to explain his accusation. You've just been throwing shade.

I think you're very likely 0/2 so far on your scum reads and it annoys me that you won't engage in what we've been talking about in thread.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 24 2019 22:47 GMT
#287
On June 25 2019 07:46 Jockmcplop wrote:
Yo hf you gonna try and convince us to lynch rayn or are you just leaving that hanging there for a bit?

sToP BeInG So PrICkly.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 24 2019 22:56 GMT
#290
On June 25 2019 07:53 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 07:12 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 25 2019 06:59 Holyflare wrote:
On June 25 2019 04:51 Grackaroni wrote:
On June 25 2019 04:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 25 2019 03:13 Holyflare wrote:
Oh boy we're in a rayn is mafia game. Buckle down people.

Because?

I'd like an answer to that too.

Don't know why you can't just give your thought process rather than throwing out names and fucking off.

I actually feel quite good about Shapelog being scum.


This is incredibly prickly. Why would you like an explanation when:

A) you independently town read rayn
B) you agree with his reads too

??

It's an accurate description of what you've been doing.

Rayn put in some effort to explain his accusation. You've just been throwing shade.

I think you're very likely 0/2 so far on your scum reads and it annoys me that you won't engage in what we've been talking about in thread.


"very likely 0/2"

One of them being you with 0 explanation based on almost nothing at the start of the game and the other rayn with 0 explanation? what????????

Perhaps this is your fault and not mine.

Feel free to vote me for calling you out for being a shitter. That doesn't change the fact.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 00:01 GMT
#296
On June 25 2019 08:21 Holyflare wrote:
I think you're fairly obviously mafia at this point

Bet it sucks I was confirmed of all people lol.

I did have a sense that you being confirmed would be bad for town, yes.

To go full shitter mode, I'm the doctor, and I won't be healing you. Sure does suck that you got confirmed though.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 07:22 GMT
#313
I'm happy with my claim tbh.

If town is dumb enough to kill me during the day rather than wait for me to get killed in the night than that's all the better.

Being confirmed town through a mod-announcement doesn't prevent you from being a shitter. And I'm pretty obviously town too so that's all the better.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 07:37 GMT
#314
Feel free to look for my buddies though.

I recommend looking at Shapelog. I could be bussing him.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 08:16 GMT
#316
Meh now I have to awkwardly backtrack because you made a good post.

This part is especially true:
"Great Kelsier post? No, not really, it's wishy washy and says absolutely nothing about BOTH eversince and Trfel. Classically mafia post"

And I don't think there's reason to think that Kelsier would be more likely to jump on my bandwagon than attack a bandwagoner.

As for the Rayn Shapelog case, I'd note that there were 2-3 people that said they agree with Rayn's Shapelog case when it was pretty incomprehensible. I think those people are more likely mafia than Rayn who probably believes the case that he's pushing. Plus I'm annoyed because I think I gave much clearer points for why Shapelog could be mafia.

You're still a baddie for voting me though when I'm obv town -- even in the case where Rayn is mafia.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 08:21 GMT
#318
On June 25 2019 17:19 Jockmcplop wrote:
What makes you obvtown grack?

My attitude this game would never happen as mafia.

I kind of have a history of throwing fits as blue though LOL.

Plus I've made good attempts at engaging people and solving the game, especially with Rayn.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 08:44 GMT
#321
On June 25 2019 17:31 Holyflare wrote:
If shapelog is mafia, it's with kelsier.

Based off the "so long since we've played together Kels!" post?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 08:54 GMT
#325
On June 25 2019 17:31 Holyflare wrote:
If shapelog is mafia, it's with kelsier.

In the case where Shapelog is not mafia, I see a very plausible team of Pandain/Eversince/Eywa.

I think Pandain has been under-contributing from his town meta so far but I have no idea why Eversince is scum reading him in this post.

On June 25 2019 11:02 Eversince wrote:
Ok, Trtfel is ok! Shapelog case by Rayn seemed good to me. Holyflare being disconnected is completely annoying but he is confirmed. Grack is usual. Pandain is best lynch 2019. Jock is ok.

I still think Kels feels off. Better but off. Slam has been totes useless. Ewya still is fishy to me.

So Pandain, Shapelog, Ewya. Thought?

She(?) also seems to think that being afk is standard behavior for Pandain, and me (though I really haven't played with her very much and don't think I'm an overly afk player.), so why is Pandain best lynch 2019?
On June 24 2019 17:21 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 17:17 Jockmcplop wrote:
On June 24 2019 17:12 Eversince wrote:
Whats the rest of your reads?


I don't have any really.
No-one looks particuarly town to me. Maybe trfel. Every read I have seen so far is a shot in the dark so I'm not going to join in on that action because its pointless right now.
Eywa's quicklynch post makes very little sense tbh, but not in a way that makes me think scum. I'd like some kind of explanation though because that's just weird.


Eywa's quicklynch makes no sense to me.. Grack is usual mia, Pandain is usual mia, Rayn knows me far to well. What about everyone else?

We have 1 day left. I will get off and sleep. We need to think about a lynch.

Then I noticed this post:

On June 24 2019 10:40 Eywa- wrote:
I'm good with quicklynching Pandain or Eversince

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 08:54 GMT
#326
On June 25 2019 17:53 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2019 17:16 Grackaroni wrote:
Meh now I have to awkwardly backtrack because you made a good post.

This part is especially true:
"Great Kelsier post? No, not really, it's wishy washy and says absolutely nothing about BOTH eversince and Trfel. Classically mafia post"

And I don't think there's reason to think that Kelsier would be more likely to jump on my bandwagon than attack a bandwagoner.

As for the Rayn Shapelog case, I'd note that there were 2-3 people that said they agree with Rayn's Shapelog case when it was pretty incomprehensible. I think those people are more likely mafia than Rayn who probably believes the case that he's pushing. Plus I'm annoyed because I think I gave much clearer points for why Shapelog could be mafia.

You're still a baddie for voting me though when I'm obv town -- even in the case where Rayn is mafia.


Who are these people?

Eversince is one in the post I just quoted.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
June 25 2019 08:57 GMT
#327
On June 25 2019 09:59 Trfel wrote:
Nooo my post got deleted Short version:

I am an idiot for buying a plane ticket for the wrong day and having to pay to move it, but I can play mafia while waiting for the flight.
I liked the stuff on Shapelog.
I don't really think raynpelikoneet is mafia because his play feels too calm to be mafia, though I concede he's better than I am so he could trick me.

Trfel I'm not sure if he liked what Rayn said or what I said.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
RotterdaM159
TaKeTV 106
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1194
RotterdaM 159
ByuN 84
BRAT_OK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4248
Bisu 1125
Shuttle 1041
Stork 517
BeSt 395
Mini 351
EffOrt 349
actioN 260
Horang2 254
Rush 246
[ Show more ]
Mind 130
hero 120
Light 96
910 84
Zeus 73
Mong 64
Snow 62
Shinee 58
Barracks 54
sorry 45
JYJ 38
Killer 28
Bale 25
HiyA 24
Terrorterran 24
ToSsGirL 21
Sexy 19
yabsab 18
scan(afreeca) 16
Sacsri 12
zelot 12
Dota 2
Gorgc5804
qojqva2783
Dendi1259
Counter-Strike
fl0m4134
Fnx 693
Other Games
singsing2523
hiko886
ceh9409
Beastyqt406
Livibee334
XBOCT270
Hui .220
XaKoH 151
Trikslyr46
Chillindude21
QueenE17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 12
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2885
Other Games
• Shiphtur180
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
6h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 49m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
18h 49m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.