• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:41
CEST 09:41
KST 16:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9839 users

[M][N]MiniFeast I - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 27 2019 08:20 GMT
#1132
And why is Eywa not?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 27 2019 08:21 GMT
#1133
On June 27 2019 17:09 Pandain wrote:
From my perspective all we need to do is lynch through Jock, Shape, Kelsier, and Eywa. Shape and Kelsier being first on the list.

table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 27 2019 08:22 GMT
#1135
Oh Eywa was there, sorry i read in a hurry.
Still, why is jock there? You called him almost confirmed town earlier.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 27 2019 08:23 GMT
#1138
On June 27 2019 17:22 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2019 17:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 26 2019 19:12 Pandain wrote:
In my opinion, Eversince is practically confirmed town. Jock, Rayn, and Trefel are 98% town.

Grack and Ewya are null to slightly town.

Keslier and Shape are likely mafia.

why is jock on your list of mafia candidates?


He's not my first pick at all. He's just a possibility. I'm saying if we lynch through these 4 we will never lose.

Okay which of those other three can he be mafia with and why?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 27 2019 08:25 GMT
#1140
jock why the fuck do you have grackaroni in your lynch list? it has annoyed me since forever.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 27 2019 08:30 GMT
#1142
Holyflare, can you please give me the scumpartner(s) outside Shapelog Pandain is / can be mafia with? I promise to look very closely there because i would love to lynch the shit out of him if he is scum jsut because he fucking tried to kill me over Slam and Shapelog.
+ Show Spoiler +
Pandain
09-26-2013
11:40 PM ET (US)

You clearly have never read any of my mafia games.

It's not about Town cred, it's about logic, aggression, and bandwagoning town.

I dont think people change, at least people dont change what's working, and that has been working for pandain as mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 27 2019 08:33 GMT
#1144
On June 27 2019 17:28 Jockmcplop wrote:
Alright then if we're never lynching grack put him with hf and we have an even bigger chance of winning.

I'm shit at figuring out roleclaims and what they mean, mostly they just confuse me, so in every game I play I have a similar conversation to this at some point. If y'all are sure grack is absolutely confirmed town then yeah I'll go along with it just out of ignorance.

- there are no more than 1 protective role, ever (this has been discussed already)
- grack has claimed a protective role
- there are 3 blues in the game
- the blue claims ARE gonna come out
- if there is another protective role (come D2 they SHOULD have gotten a nice hit on either protecting someone (HF) or nailing scum (if jailing offensively)), they should come out RIGHT NOW. And that means Grackaroni is dead, if not today then tomorrow.

Like there is no reason why Grackaroni claims like that in the first place as mafia, and there certainly is no reason why he hasn't been cc'd in case he is mafia after no-kill.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 27 2019 08:36 GMT
#1145
On June 27 2019 17:32 Pandain wrote:
That's also why if you or kelsier or shape or eywa are blue you should claim. Because you will be the last confirmed town and there's no way we will lose.

That's incorrect. You/Eywa/Koshi/Shape should claim if they are blue. Not jock who almost noone is scumreading. Mafia already knows i am not blue.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 27 2019 08:43 GMT
#1147
On June 27 2019 17:32 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2019 17:28 Jockmcplop wrote:
Alright then if we're never lynching grack put him with hf and we have an even bigger chance of winning.

I'm shit at figuring out roleclaims and what they mean, mostly they just confuse me, so in every game I play I have a similar conversation to this at some point. If y'all are sure grack is absolutely confirmed town then yeah I'll go along with it just out of ignorance.


We know there are three blues. HF is one. That means if everyone who has a blue claims and we have three total, those three people are confirmed. Because the host has confirmed there are three. Does that make sense?

Grack is not confirmed "yet" per se. But once the last blue is revealed (it always happens sooner rather than later) we will be able to know he is either telling the truth (3 claims total) or someone is lying (more than 3 blue claims)
That's also why if you or kelsier or shape or eywa are blue you should claim. Because you will be the last confirmed town and there's no way we will lose.

So like you tell us this, but you thought Grack is mafia after his claim even during N1? Want to explain?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 27 2019 08:50 GMT
#1151
On June 27 2019 17:46 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2019 17:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 27 2019 17:32 Pandain wrote:
On June 27 2019 17:28 Jockmcplop wrote:
Alright then if we're never lynching grack put him with hf and we have an even bigger chance of winning.

I'm shit at figuring out roleclaims and what they mean, mostly they just confuse me, so in every game I play I have a similar conversation to this at some point. If y'all are sure grack is absolutely confirmed town then yeah I'll go along with it just out of ignorance.


We know there are three blues. HF is one. That means if everyone who has a blue claims and we have three total, those three people are confirmed. Because the host has confirmed there are three. Does that make sense?

Grack is not confirmed "yet" per se. But once the last blue is revealed (it always happens sooner rather than later) we will be able to know he is either telling the truth (3 claims total) or someone is lying (more than 3 blue claims)
That's also why if you or kelsier or shape or eywa are blue you should claim. Because you will be the last confirmed town and there's no way we will lose.

So like you tell us this, but you thought Grack is mafia after his claim even during N1? Want to explain?


I just didn't realize it. I actually post when I realize it.
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2019 06:10 Pandain wrote:
Brilliant Grack.

It actually doesn't even matter if you got shot or not. What I didn't realize from your claim is that you're essentially town-confirmed (or at least you will be later on once all roles are claimed tomorrow or the day after). This is because we know for a fact there are three blue roles. Once three people claim and no others claim, we know the three are deifnitely town.


I know, you magically realised it right after someone absorbed a shot. It's like almost way too convenient. What you just said has been said for ages but only after there is a no-kill you are able to realise it. And also after that, jock magically appears in your "possible scum pile". When you should have no reason to call him mafia over lets say me.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 27 2019 08:51 GMT
#1152
On June 27 2019 17:48 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2019 17:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Holyflare, can you please give me the scumpartner(s) outside Shapelog Pandain is / can be mafia with? I promise to look very closely there because i would love to lynch the shit out of him if he is scum jsut because he fucking tried to kill me over Slam and Shapelog.
+ Show Spoiler +
Pandain
09-26-2013
11:40 PM ET (US)

You clearly have never read any of my mafia games.

It's not about Town cred, it's about logic, aggression, and bandwagoning town.

I dont think people change, at least people dont change what's working, and that has been working for pandain as mafia.


With pandain:

Eywa/jock most likely. Jock's posts have been less and less impressive since slam flipped. I haven't really thought about it to be honest so don't want to rule anyone else out yet. Everything is open.

I can agree with jock being mafia with pandain. I will check if that makes sense thread-sentiment-wise after i have slept (still havent after night shift). I heavily disagree with Pandain+Eywa combo.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 27 2019 08:54 GMT
#1157
meh i am going to bounce ideas here HF if that's okay? I am not sure i can stay awake enough to actually make a educated decision. Why don't jock + pandain on at least some level agree to shapelog D1 (or if they did, why didn't they use it when the shit hit the fan)?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 27 2019 08:56 GMT
#1158
On June 27 2019 17:52 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2019 17:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 27 2019 17:46 Pandain wrote:
On June 27 2019 17:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 27 2019 17:32 Pandain wrote:
On June 27 2019 17:28 Jockmcplop wrote:
Alright then if we're never lynching grack put him with hf and we have an even bigger chance of winning.

I'm shit at figuring out roleclaims and what they mean, mostly they just confuse me, so in every game I play I have a similar conversation to this at some point. If y'all are sure grack is absolutely confirmed town then yeah I'll go along with it just out of ignorance.


We know there are three blues. HF is one. That means if everyone who has a blue claims and we have three total, those three people are confirmed. Because the host has confirmed there are three. Does that make sense?

Grack is not confirmed "yet" per se. But once the last blue is revealed (it always happens sooner rather than later) we will be able to know he is either telling the truth (3 claims total) or someone is lying (more than 3 blue claims)
That's also why if you or kelsier or shape or eywa are blue you should claim. Because you will be the last confirmed town and there's no way we will lose.

So like you tell us this, but you thought Grack is mafia after his claim even during N1? Want to explain?


I just didn't realize it. I actually post when I realize it.
On June 27 2019 06:10 Pandain wrote:
Brilliant Grack.

It actually doesn't even matter if you got shot or not. What I didn't realize from your claim is that you're essentially town-confirmed (or at least you will be later on once all roles are claimed tomorrow or the day after). This is because we know for a fact there are three blue roles. Once three people claim and no others claim, we know the three are deifnitely town.


I know, you magically realised it right after someone absorbed a shot. It's like almost way too convenient. What you just said has been said for ages but only after there is a no-kill you are able to realise it. And also after that, jock magically appears in your "possible scum pile". When you should have no reason to call him mafia over lets say me.


I don't think it was ever said.
I still don't think jock is scum. He's just less Towny than trfel es or you.

Not in those exact words but yes it was.
Why am i not mafia with Kelsier? Why is my whole play not mafia if Kelsier is mafia?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 27 2019 08:59 GMT
#1161
On June 27 2019 17:52 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2019 17:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 27 2019 17:48 Holyflare wrote:
On June 27 2019 17:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Holyflare, can you please give me the scumpartner(s) outside Shapelog Pandain is / can be mafia with? I promise to look very closely there because i would love to lynch the shit out of him if he is scum jsut because he fucking tried to kill me over Slam and Shapelog.
+ Show Spoiler +
Pandain
09-26-2013
11:40 PM ET (US)

You clearly have never read any of my mafia games.

It's not about Town cred, it's about logic, aggression, and bandwagoning town.

I dont think people change, at least people dont change what's working, and that has been working for pandain as mafia.


With pandain:

Eywa/jock most likely. Jock's posts have been less and less impressive since slam flipped. I haven't really thought about it to be honest so don't want to rule anyone else out yet. Everything is open.

I can agree with jock being mafia with pandain. I will check if that makes sense thread-sentiment-wise after i have slept (still havent after night shift). I heavily disagree with Pandain+Eywa combo.


I can see where this line of thought comes from, although I genuinely had the feeling day 1 that Pandain was buddying me pretty hard, which would be massively unsubtle if we were both mafia, no?

I dont remember who was buddying who or if it even can considered as buddying. Idk why that would be unsubtle, people can agree with each other regardless of alignment.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 27 2019 09:03 GMT
#1163
On June 27 2019 17:58 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2019 17:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 27 2019 17:48 Holyflare wrote:
On June 27 2019 17:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Holyflare, can you please give me the scumpartner(s) outside Shapelog Pandain is / can be mafia with? I promise to look very closely there because i would love to lynch the shit out of him if he is scum jsut because he fucking tried to kill me over Slam and Shapelog.
+ Show Spoiler +
Pandain
09-26-2013
11:40 PM ET (US)

You clearly have never read any of my mafia games.

It's not about Town cred, it's about logic, aggression, and bandwagoning town.

I dont think people change, at least people dont change what's working, and that has been working for pandain as mafia.


With pandain:

Eywa/jock most likely. Jock's posts have been less and less impressive since slam flipped. I haven't really thought about it to be honest so don't want to rule anyone else out yet. Everything is open.

I can agree with jock being mafia with pandain. I will check if that makes sense thread-sentiment-wise after i have slept (still havent after night shift). I heavily disagree with Pandain+Eywa combo.


I still don't understand the pandain eywa thing.

Pandain is a planner kinda guy as mafia. You know like if me and you were in a mafia team, we would have a plan on how the game would draw out, what will most likely happen and how to deal with certain situations etc... I see no common ground regarding a mafia team plan between those two people, i mean like if one of theirs gets under suspicion they are likely fucked because they can't have enough alternatives to push based on how they have played. Quick example, eywa started the game with calling a quick lynch on pandain. It doesn't mean she can't be mafia with pandain but it means (when she didn't back off -- and tried to make me look like pandain's partner) that she can't pretty much be on a same lynch with pandain without looking bad.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 27 2019 09:11 GMT
#1169
On June 27 2019 18:05 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2019 17:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
meh i am going to bounce ideas here HF if that's okay? I am not sure i can stay awake enough to actually make a educated decision. Why don't jock + pandain on at least some level agree to shapelog D1 (or if they did, why didn't they use it when the shit hit the fan)?


No idea :D

I do think it's much more likely to just be pandain shapelog since if shape was town I'd think it would be a much better pile to jump on if I was mafia trying to save my buddy.

He did only have 2 minutes though so not really sure he could have swayed people. That's why pandain vote on you is so ridiculously opportune. There's no way he goes out of his way to lynch his town read (you) for information™ over just slam who he said was a good lynch or shapelog who 2 people were already voting (you, his town read, and grack his mafia read so lots more info!).

This means he knew thread sentiment. He knew I could try and be swayed and he knew I was on his partner so he goes for the most opportune switch possible.

I agree Shapelog can easily be mafia with Pandain for his EOD1.
But you need to lynch Shapelog first, then you can have a case if Shapelog flips mafia.
That's what i think.

On June 27 2019 18:07 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2019 18:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 27 2019 17:58 Holyflare wrote:
On June 27 2019 17:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 27 2019 17:48 Holyflare wrote:
On June 27 2019 17:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Holyflare, can you please give me the scumpartner(s) outside Shapelog Pandain is / can be mafia with? I promise to look very closely there because i would love to lynch the shit out of him if he is scum jsut because he fucking tried to kill me over Slam and Shapelog.
+ Show Spoiler +
Pandain
09-26-2013
11:40 PM ET (US)

You clearly have never read any of my mafia games.

It's not about Town cred, it's about logic, aggression, and bandwagoning town.

I dont think people change, at least people dont change what's working, and that has been working for pandain as mafia.


With pandain:

Eywa/jock most likely. Jock's posts have been less and less impressive since slam flipped. I haven't really thought about it to be honest so don't want to rule anyone else out yet. Everything is open.

I can agree with jock being mafia with pandain. I will check if that makes sense thread-sentiment-wise after i have slept (still havent after night shift). I heavily disagree with Pandain+Eywa combo.


I still don't understand the pandain eywa thing.

Pandain is a planner kinda guy as mafia. You know like if me and you were in a mafia team, we would have a plan on how the game would draw out, what will most likely happen and how to deal with certain situations etc... I see no common ground regarding a mafia team plan between those two people, i mean like if one of theirs gets under suspicion they are likely fucked because they can't have enough alternatives to push based on how they have played. Quick example, eywa started the game with calling a quick lynch on pandain. It doesn't mean she can't be mafia with pandain but it means (when she didn't back off -- and tried to make me look like pandain's partner) that she can't pretty much be on a same lynch with pandain without looking bad.


I don't ever plan and I don't think eywa is the kind of person to listen to any plan lol.

How do you plan around an afk slam and unruly eywa? Impossible. It's probably just sit and hope nothing goes to shit and then when it did that's why pandain panicked.

Well i do, and i know Pandain does. I don't know if Eywa listens to plans as mafia or not but my basic assumption is that all people do, i don't know many who don't. Like even fucking kush does....
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 27 2019 09:13 GMT
#1170
My personal opinion is that if pandain/slam/eywa were mafia, slam is afk and eywa doesn't give fucks in scum qt pandain would bus slam.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 27 2019 09:16 GMT
#1174
On June 27 2019 18:14 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2019 18:05 Holyflare wrote:
On June 27 2019 17:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
meh i am going to bounce ideas here HF if that's okay? I am not sure i can stay awake enough to actually make a educated decision. Why don't jock + pandain on at least some level agree to shapelog D1 (or if they did, why didn't they use it when the shit hit the fan)?


No idea :D

I do think it's much more likely to just be pandain shapelog since if shape was town I'd think it would be a much better pile to jump on if I was mafia trying to save my buddy.

He did only have 2 minutes though so not really sure he could have swayed people. That's why pandain vote on you is so ridiculously opportune. There's no way he goes out of his way to lynch his town read (you) for information™ over just slam who he said was a good lynch or shapelog who 2 people were already voting (you, his town read, and grack his mafia read so lots more info!).

This means he knew thread sentiment. He knew I could try and be swayed and he knew I was on his partner so he goes for the most opportune switch possible.


Dude you guys don't fucking read.
It's not just about information and I would never lynch someone just based on information.

It was the fact that at the end of the day I was certain slam was town. I was not certain about Rayn.

the problem is you wanted to lynch me (town read) over shapelog (null read).
and you have yet to explain why. you pushed all the other wagons except for shapelog, and i dont know why, since i was your townread and shapelog was not.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 27 2019 09:20 GMT
#1176
I am sorry Pandain but so far in this conversation (scum with Shapelog) HF draws the longer stick.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
June 27 2019 09:26 GMT
#1181
On June 27 2019 18:20 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2019 18:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On June 27 2019 18:14 Pandain wrote:
On June 27 2019 18:05 Holyflare wrote:
On June 27 2019 17:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
meh i am going to bounce ideas here HF if that's okay? I am not sure i can stay awake enough to actually make a educated decision. Why don't jock + pandain on at least some level agree to shapelog D1 (or if they did, why didn't they use it when the shit hit the fan)?


No idea :D

I do think it's much more likely to just be pandain shapelog since if shape was town I'd think it would be a much better pile to jump on if I was mafia trying to save my buddy.

He did only have 2 minutes though so not really sure he could have swayed people. That's why pandain vote on you is so ridiculously opportune. There's no way he goes out of his way to lynch his town read (you) for information™ over just slam who he said was a good lynch or shapelog who 2 people were already voting (you, his town read, and grack his mafia read so lots more info!).

This means he knew thread sentiment. He knew I could try and be swayed and he knew I was on his partner so he goes for the most opportune switch possible.


Dude you guys don't fucking read.
It's not just about information and I would never lynch someone just based on information.

It was the fact that at the end of the day I was certain slam was town. I was not certain about Rayn.

the problem is you wanted to lynch me (town read) over shapelog (null read).
and you have yet to explain why. you pushed all the other wagons except for shapelog, and i dont know why, since i was your townread and shapelog was not.


I would definitely have voted shape. Problem is that even if I did he would not have had enough votes to be lynched because it would be tied 3-3 with slam reaching 3 first

why did you try to convince HF to vote for me over Shapelog? Did HF ever say Shapelog is town?
Even if he did, ans i know he was possibly moving onto me, why did you try to convince him of lynching your townread over a null read (based on your principles you showed on Slam if we assume you're town here).
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 985
ggaemo 435
Stork 312
Larva 264
Leta 242
PianO 107
Hyuk 30
ZergMaN 27
Bale 22
yabsab 20
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm181
League of Legends
JimRising 429
Reynor99
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King184
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor812
Other Games
summit1g9906
C9.Mang0271
Sick181
PiGStarcraft150
ArmadaUGS57
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick645
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream168
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2322
League of Legends
• Stunt537
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
2h 19m
Online Event
3h 19m
FEL
8h 19m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 19m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 19m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.