• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:37
CEST 00:37
KST 07:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8738 users

[N] Uninspired Mafia - Page 89

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 117 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 06:19 GMT
#1761
Like this sudden shift in Slam is really strange to me, can someone that's not me look at it and tell me if it's scummy? I feel like I'm too close to it to say.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 07 2019 06:32 GMT
#1762
I'm thinking scum slam could have just agreed with some people on MZ, thrown out a coupl-a hijoles and coasted to final 3. This slam is acting like he believes in something but feels bad for being absent.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 06:33 GMT
#1763
On May 07 2019 15:32 Fecalfeast wrote:
I'm thinking scum slam could have just agreed with some people on MZ, thrown out a coupl-a hijoles and coasted to final 3. This slam is acting like he believes in something but feels bad for being absent.

That's why I'm giving him the business rather than just let him martyr his way to death.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 06:34 GMT
#1764
I think you're right, I think he's town.

Like he has a perfect setup for F3 right now with me and Bugs. He could just coast right?

Nah, he's just freaking out and he needs to not. I said we're not fucking despairing.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 07 2019 06:35 GMT
#1765
I agree that martyring is scummy regardless of how many towns do it or have done it fwiw
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 06:35 GMT
#1766
SLAM GOD DAMNIT I SAID WE'RE NOT WORRYING.

NOW QUIT WORRYING!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 07 2019 06:40 GMT
#1767
What's your current off-the-top 3 lynch order VE? Or is that lso information you recently stated that I could og find?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 06:41 GMT
#1768
On May 07 2019 15:40 Fecalfeast wrote:
What's your current off-the-top 3 lynch order VE? Or is that lso information you recently stated that I could og find?

Ya I've stated it, currently I'm somewhere around

MZ>Grack>Slam
MZ>Slam>Grack
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 07 2019 06:42 GMT
#1769
Yeah I guess that's pretty obviously the best choice but if pandain wins off a bus on afkoshi when we had so much help I'll be so sad.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 07:08 GMT
#1770
On May 07 2019 15:42 Fecalfeast wrote:
Yeah I guess that's pretty obviously the best choice but if pandain wins off a bus on afkoshi when we had so much help I'll be so sad.

We'll cross that bridge when we come to it - keep in mind that if mafia, Pandain has to survive a F3, and that F3 will have to involve at least one person who's willing to lynch Pandain. Like, I'm pretty much the ONLY person that has HARD defended Pandain, and I've got a target on my head as the only confirmed town. So, how good are his odds REALLY?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 07:12 GMT
#1771
Like everyone keeps talking about Pandain "bussing his way to victory"....but check it - after he tried to bus Vivax everyone got on his ass about trying to take the credit. So what does he do? He.....busses Koshi? And that's....supposed to work better? And of course it doesn't, Slam and FF instantly go off to the bus train. LOL

Like....yes, I concede that it's possible. I've even argued in THIS THREAD that bussing can be a viable strategy. But like, at some point, it just becomes ridiculous.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 07 2019 07:22 GMT
#1772
I don't get MZ's strategy if mafia. In this kind of endgame scenario, you want to try and cast suspicions on everyone and leave opportunities open.

Instead MZ has given town leans on everyone except FF.

Imagine: You're MZ, the last scum. You're up for the lynch. Pandain, Slam, and Grack have all had suspicions on them. But instead you go for FF? Doesn't make sense, and makes me lean town.

On May 07 2019 08:48 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2019 08:44 Fecalfeast wrote:
Look man I've been in a lot of lategame scenarios being a shitter who never gets nked and while I do like that you're here and analysing the game this all feels like the 'slow roll into calling FF mafia for being a shitter' which often comes from scum as far as i remember anyway

Haha holy shit did the inner guilt get to you?

Playing scum sucks, sorry your team kinda gave this one up.


This post seems really fake, however.


I wish I had something more to add but I really don't. I was looking at filters for like an hour but can't decide really between Grack, Slam, MZ, and to a lesser extent FF.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
May 07 2019 07:25 GMT
#1773
Especially when most people are townreading FF and his head is on the lynch - why?

I should clarify in the above I don't "Townread" him, its just the strategy seems like it comes more from a townie.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 07:29 GMT
#1774
On May 07 2019 16:25 Pandain wrote:
Especially when most people are townreading FF and his head is on the lynch - why?

I should clarify in the above I don't "Townread" him, its just the strategy seems like it comes more from a townie.

The thing is, lone mafia ALL look like town. Because like townies, they can't trust anyone. EVERYONE is LITERALLY out to kill them. I'm trying to use the events of the game to make a determination. Have you read my latest posts on MZ?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 07 2019 07:31 GMT
#1775
I stand by my statement that everyone not me is scum

Actually sorry me and VE are scum together, the hosts just fucked up and gave VE the wrong gun and gave me a VT pm but we figured out in the end we’re supposed to be scumbuddies

This conclusion literally makes more sense than the rest of the game so far
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 07:33 GMT
#1776
On May 07 2019 16:31 wherebugsgo wrote:
I stand by my statement that everyone not me is scum

Actually sorry me and VE are scum together, the hosts just fucked up and gave VE the wrong gun and gave me a VT pm but we figured out in the end we’re supposed to be scumbuddies

This conclusion literally makes more sense than the rest of the game so far

You keep coming back and not commenting on my posts. Are you ignoring me because you know I'm town? That would make me very sad.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 07 2019 07:33 GMT
#1777
I just got back to my hotel for reals and I think now I can sleep so...

Night. I’m probably not getting a reread before flip though, and I’m in meetings around that time. Might have time between 6-9:30 a.m. PST, ask me questions if you have something weird and want my opinion on it
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 07:34 GMT
#1778
MOTHERFUCKING I'VE BEEN DOING THAT
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 07:34 GMT
#1779
Whatever night.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 07 2019 07:36 GMT
#1780
On May 07 2019 16:33 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2019 16:31 wherebugsgo wrote:
I stand by my statement that everyone not me is scum

Actually sorry me and VE are scum together, the hosts just fucked up and gave VE the wrong gun and gave me a VT pm but we figured out in the end we’re supposed to be scumbuddies

This conclusion literally makes more sense than the rest of the game so far

You keep coming back and not commenting on my posts. Are you ignoring me because you know I'm town? That would make me very sad.


No, I actually literally just don’t have the time to read them now. I’ve gone airport -> work -> drop bags -> out -> back now to hotel with like no breaks in between. And I woke up something like 32 hours ago. Want my opinion on something specific?
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O164
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 503
ZZZero.O 164
Hyun 91
Dota 2
monkeys_forever302
League of Legends
Doublelift3734
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4531
Liquid`Hasu492
Other Games
summit1g13757
FrodaN1622
JimRising 332
KnowMe229
Livibee199
ViBE75
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick731
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• Adnapsc2 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra772
Other Games
• imaqtpie1045
• Shiphtur568
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 24m
Patches Events
16h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 24m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.