• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:08
CEST 02:08
KST 09:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9118 users

[N] Uninspired Mafia - Page 88

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 117 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 07 2019 04:45 GMT
#1741
On May 07 2019 13:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2019 13:20 wherebugsgo wrote:
Also I want you all to observe right now that you’re all sitting around in a big circle, doubting each other, and the main person that’s missing is Meapak

Like I haven’t properly read everything today but his posts are the only ones that have made no imprint on my mind

I’m probably really biased but I feel like even though hens been around, Meapak’s absence is always just that thing hanging around creepily in the background

About 3 pages back he had a short spurt of posting throwing shade on Pandain. He even got Slam on board.

Hell yes he did because he is town
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 07 2019 04:46 GMT
#1742
On May 07 2019 13:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2019 13:22 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 07 2019 10:53 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 07 2019 09:07 Alakaslam wrote:
Basically MZ made a good point I don’t think mafia do that either

You have to remember: mafia know peoples' alignment. Don't clear him on his ability to correctly identify a town - the mafia can do that in their sleep. You can only catch them in them trying to find mafia - because they have to make you think that a townie is mafia somehow. They can say true statements all day long about all the townies. In fact, they're GOING to to try and gain allies.

Slam, think my sson.

Oh

Oh yes this is truth

Hijole

And the truth shall set you free.

AH ducking hell.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 07 2019 04:47 GMT
#1743
But I swear it is Pandain. M_Z townflip you all should question logic, lynch me, and see that I am wise despite my malleability
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 07 2019 04:48 GMT
#1744
IF MZ IS TOWN YOU LYNCH ME NEXT

OK? I WILL MARTYR WHOLE PHASE; I SWEAR IT IS PANDAIN


Is this ok?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 07 2019 04:49 GMT
#1745
Otherwise I will give scum the game, fucking hell
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 07 2019 04:49 GMT
#1746
I gotta turn in soon out for like 15 and back and then away
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 05:11 GMT
#1747
On May 07 2019 13:49 Alakaslam wrote:
Otherwise I will give scum the game, fucking hell

Bro stop this, who the fuck holds a game hostage because of a more than likely wrong read?

Like, you didn't even read my post, you just saw that it was disagreeing with yours and started typing.

Whatever, you can die first idgaf. Especially if you're threatening the game over it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 05:13 GMT
#1748
Like shit, you don't get to be this indignant after FUCKING OFF the ENTIRE GAME Slam.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 07 2019 05:14 GMT
#1749
On May 07 2019 14:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2019 13:49 Alakaslam wrote:
Otherwise I will give scum the game, fucking hell

Bro stop this, who the fuck holds a game hostage because of a more than likely wrong read?

Like, you didn't even read my post, you just saw that it was disagreeing with yours and started typing.

Whatever, you can die first idgaf. Especially if you're threatening the game over it.

I am not threatening the game, I am realizing I am gonna result in us losing!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 07 2019 05:17 GMT
#1750
On May 07 2019 14:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
Like shit, you don't get to be this indignant after FUCKING OFF the ENTIRE GAME Slam.

I don’t mean to read as indignant.

I am more like this

ㅠㅠ

한

The whole “the below is me” attitude

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 07 2019 05:19 GMT
#1751
Or this


Like why I was so stupid now I have no influence anyway and will likely result in opposite

So I am hurting the chances of winxon
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 07 2019 05:21 GMT
#1752
On May 07 2019 14:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 07 2019 13:49 Alakaslam wrote:
Otherwise I will give scum the game, fucking hell

Bro stop this, who the fuck holds a game hostage because of a more than likely wrong read?

Like, you didn't even read my post, you just saw that it was disagreeing with yours and started typing.

Whatever, you can die first idgaf. Especially if you're threatening the game over it.

Oh god I just read it in the other tone lol

VE I DONT HAVE THAT KIND OF POWER MAN lol!

Like what did you think I meant I would hack the host somehow?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
May 07 2019 05:22 GMT
#1753
I am just saying I Lehman be such a bad influence that I would make ya lose

I would duck up the game if I was here at Lyle because I am too inactive to resist
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
May 07 2019 05:23 GMT
#1754
so crickets on that why does MZ think FF is scum question huh
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 07 2019 05:47 GMT
#1755
Don't look at me i couldn't tell you.

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
May 07 2019 05:50 GMT
#1756
Also I don't put it past crazy uncle slam to do it but realistically if we have 3 lynches and slam doesn't have all that much thread pull to get himself out of his martyr it looks good for a town slam imho
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 06:04 GMT
#1757
On May 07 2019 14:21 Alakaslam wrote:
VE I DONT HAVE THAT KIND OF POWER MAN lol!


On May 07 2019 14:22 Alakaslam wrote:
I am just saying I Lehman be such a bad influence that I would make ya lose

These two statements are logically at odds. Unless you just have a guilty conscience and are mafia, if you believe you don't have the power to threaten the game, then you can't believe that you can be such a bad influence that we lose. I'm saying that you CAN be such a bad influence that we lose, by shitting up the thread and taking it hostage AS YOU WERE LITERALLY THREATENING, and that threatening to do that is fucking bullshit considering the level of activity you've deigned to show us here.

Now I understand that you suspect MZ is town and YOUR suspicion is duly noted. I've provided my reasoning for thinking that he's mafia, and paranoia notwithstanding, I think it's worth a lynch. I perfectly reasonably said that Pandain is a fine counterwagon. I wish you luck in your push sir.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 06:11 GMT
#1758
WAIT YOU DON'T EVEN BELIEVE IN YOUR PUSH?!!?!?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 06:13 GMT
#1759
Or you do and you're just martyring like a fucking pussy.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 07 2019 06:15 GMT
#1760
On May 07 2019 13:47 Alakaslam wrote:
But I swear it is Pandain. M_Z townflip you all should question logic, lynch me, and see that I am wise despite my malleability

Martyring like this is A) not convincing and B) a bad idea because look man - if you're town then you have no information and the capacity to be wrong. So suppose that it's Bugs and we lynch MZ, then YOU, then PANDAIN.

All because you were SOOOO SURE.

It all comes down to reading. You don't want to do it. I don't know if it makes you mafia. But it's why you have no credibility, NOT because of your lack of activity. Look at BC Slam. GO ON LOOK AT HIS FILTER! Until he pow-wow'd with Bugs he had like 2 pages of filter. And he got killed last night instead of basically confirmed-town VE. And it's not because he's "a name". He's "a name" because he goes back and rereads and solves games. So whatever man, you can have this image of yourself and nothing I say can change it. But I'm sayin.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 86 87 88 89 90 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 469
Bale 26
Dota 2
monkeys_forever543
League of Legends
Doublelift5586
Other Games
summit1g10818
JimRising 469
ViBE254
KnowMe195
Livibee187
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick755
BasetradeTV179
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Adnapsc2 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1508
• imaqtpie991
• Shiphtur543
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 52m
Patches Events
14h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 52m
OSC
22h 52m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.