• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:25
CEST 00:25
KST 07:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8499 users

[N] Uninspired Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 115 116 117 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 30 2019 12:27 GMT
#81
Slow-moving games are slow-moving.

Like after I posted I COMPLETELY forgot about this game until now so I was anticipating having like 10 pages at least for my punishment.

Finding mafia in this environment might actually be pleasant. :D
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 30 2019 12:42 GMT
#82
On April 30 2019 20:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Bugs made almoat evenly stupid question last game to "start" the game except that this time its even dumber.


what game are you talking about

I haven't played for something like 2 years
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 30 2019 12:43 GMT
#83
On April 30 2019 21:06 Pandain wrote:
I could easily be wrong. This is literally off of a page of total posting, reads will change drastically.

Also to be honest I think it's good to just start voting someone to get people talking. Otherwise we would just never talk until like the last 12 hours of the day.

Really dislike this instant backpedal from Pandain. I kinda agreed on MZ until this. Now I just want to watch and wait.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 30 2019 12:46 GMT
#84
On April 30 2019 21:12 Pandain wrote:
He's talking a little bit, but it's not really about him. I probably read him because he's posted the most (two posts I don't like).

But the game has been on for like 15 hours or something and there's about a page and a half. I want to get more people talking.

Plus how the game activity goes in the beginning can have a big effect later on. If people barely talk during the first 24 hours, they will probably barely talk later on and the game will be terrible and impossible to play.


I like you so far.

I think we've never played together though, so I want to understand how you operate.

Have you played recently? If so, mind providing your thoughts to this question?


anyone who's been playing recently care to give me the rundown on what's good these days?


In addition to that, anything else you've noticed so far this game? There's not much to read but wondering if you have any thoughts on the players who have entered so far.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 30 2019 12:57 GMT
#85
On April 30 2019 21:42 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2019 20:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Bugs made almoat evenly stupid question last game to "start" the game except that this time its even dumber.


what game are you talking about

I haven't played for something like 2 years

On April 08 2018 10:43 currentlyhomeless wrote:
Someone tell me the run down of who’s good and who’s not in this game. If it seems legit maybe I’ll actually consider you town

table for two on a tv tray
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 30 2019 13:58 GMT
#86
okay my b, it's been one year.

I actually completely forgot about that game tbh, now I remember the shitfest it was
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
April 30 2019 16:00 GMT
#87
On April 30 2019 21:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
Slow-moving games are slow-moving.

Like after I posted I COMPLETELY forgot about this game until now so I was anticipating having like 10 pages at least for my punishment.

Finding mafia in this environment might actually be pleasant. :D


Not gonna lie, almost forgot this game was a thing as well. Also happy to see i missed a page.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
April 30 2019 16:04 GMT
#88
Voting jock until he has something interesting to say as he didnt fix a situation he complained about.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 30 2019 16:08 GMT
#89
On May 01 2019 01:04 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Voting jock until he has something interesting to say as he didnt fix a situation he complained about.

You have my bow.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10006 Posts
April 30 2019 16:09 GMT
#90
I wish I could fix it to be honest but I'm the most boring guy in here.
RIP Meatloaf <3
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 30 2019 16:10 GMT
#91
I wouldn't bet on it, I work in PRINTING.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
April 30 2019 16:12 GMT
#92
Suddenly even happier with my decision.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 30 2019 16:14 GMT
#93
I want Pandain to come in here and explain himself! God damnit GIMME!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10006 Posts
April 30 2019 16:27 GMT
#94
On May 01 2019 01:12 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Suddenly even happier with my decision.


Yeah vote me first. Why not? I already have a low enough of opinion of tl.net.

First game - mafia - failed to spot it
Second game - town - dead first night
Third game... you get the picture.

I guess I'm a wildcard since I have no meta for you guys to rely on. If you just vote for me you're justified cos I'm new and it saves having to look for scum.

I'm not mafia by the way.
RIP Meatloaf <3
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 30 2019 16:36 GMT
#95
On May 01 2019 01:27 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2019 01:12 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Suddenly even happier with my decision.


Yeah vote me first. Why not? I already have a low enough of opinion of tl.net.

First game - mafia - failed to spot it
Second game - town - dead first night
Third game... you get the picture.

I guess I'm a wildcard since I have no meta for you guys to rely on. If you just vote for me you're justified cos I'm new and it saves having to look for scum.

I'm not mafia by the way.


not helping yourself much here mate. Before I go down that path of lowering expectations/opinions about things, why don't you talk to me about who you actually think we should kill instead of you?

If we can't get that far, brushing aside the newness factor, do you understand BC's stated reason for voting you?

What's your strategy for finding scum?
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10006 Posts
April 30 2019 16:38 GMT
#96
On May 01 2019 01:36 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2019 01:27 Jockmcplop wrote:
On May 01 2019 01:12 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Suddenly even happier with my decision.


Yeah vote me first. Why not? I already have a low enough of opinion of tl.net.

First game - mafia - failed to spot it
Second game - town - dead first night
Third game... you get the picture.

I guess I'm a wildcard since I have no meta for you guys to rely on. If you just vote for me you're justified cos I'm new and it saves having to look for scum.

I'm not mafia by the way.


not helping yourself much here mate. Before I go down that path of lowering expectations/opinions about things, why don't you talk to me about who you actually think we should kill instead of you?

If we can't get that far, brushing aside the newness factor, do you understand BC's stated reason for voting you?

What's your strategy for finding scum?


Yeah he wants to get people talking. I can't think of anything to say in particular though.

My strategy for finding scum at the moment is to see who's acting suspiciously, but there isn't much here to go on to be honest.
RIP Meatloaf <3
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
April 30 2019 16:39 GMT
#97
You realise why you got "shot" last game?
Why dont you just play instead of getting cocky?
table for two on a tv tray
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10006 Posts
April 30 2019 16:40 GMT
#98
On May 01 2019 01:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
You realise why you got "shot" last game?
Why dont you just play instead of getting cocky?


hehe I'm a cocky guy I guess so the only option available to me is to play cockily.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
April 30 2019 16:48 GMT
#99
My gut says Jock is town from his reaction.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
April 30 2019 16:49 GMT
#100
On May 01 2019 01:48 Grackaroni wrote:
My gut says Jock is town from his reaction.

YO DID ANYONE ELSE CATCH THIS?!?!

GRACK THINKS JOCK IS TOWN!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 115 116 117 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 255
Nina 129
ViBE49
Nathanias 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12541
Artosis 407
NaDa 28
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever217
febbydoto33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox388
Mew2King71
Other Games
summit1g5690
Grubby3185
Liquid`RaSZi1796
shahzam675
WinterStarcraft451
C9.Mang0301
JimRising 137
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• musti20045 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie826
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 35m
INu's Battles
12h 35m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 35m
OSC
23h 50m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.