• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:38
CEST 13:38
KST 20:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10310 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 07 2019 23:19 GMT
#5624
TBH I'd lynch either of those guys tho
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 07 2019 23:26 GMT
#5632
On March 08 2019 08:25 Ace wrote:
This game is fucking hilarious


I will admit that despite the fact that this has kinda been an awful experience for me, and I think we are certainly doomed, this game has been pretty funny.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 07 2019 23:35 GMT
#5637
On March 08 2019 08:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:26 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 08 2019 08:25 Ace wrote:
This game is fucking hilarious


I will admit that despite the fact that this has kinda been an awful experience for me, and I think we are certainly doomed, this game has been pretty funny.

I wager at least some of the awful experience is your own fault though bh

oh yeah, all this could have been avoided if I was willing to read the thread, or, if, like many of the people in this game, I just didn't mind not reading the thread, never commented on it, and just lurked. I stuck my neck out and asked to be lynched, figuring i was uniquely never-going-to-be-productive due to not reading the thread. Instead, I probably am not even in the bottom third of this town for thread-reading, despite not reading pages 20 through 100

On March 08 2019 08:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
Also it’s literally the second day man, why the doom and gloom


I'm poking a little fun but you have to admit there is a certain dark humor to the fact that the 5 flips so far include 4 blues and a VT, and unless we can do something abotu the fact that I have 12 votes on me and HF has only 9 votes on him, we're about to lynch another.

I do find it pretty darkly humorous that only when I stopped actively trying to get people to kill me, and tried to play, that it happened. I wonder if I just loudly martyred all day today if I would have survived, lol
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 07 2019 23:35 GMT
#5639
On March 08 2019 08:35 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:19 Blazinghand wrote:
TBH I'd lynch either of those guys tho

I'm voting for scum. I have repeatedly given my reasons for not wanting to lynch HF and I have no idea which way to read you, people martyr both as town and scum and your play since then has been 50/50. If the jubjubs are gonna lynch between you and HF I honestly don't care which of you goes. My vote however is gonna be on the people I'm very confident are scum.


Do you actually not have an opinion on which of me or HF is a better lynch?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 07 2019 23:42 GMT
#5648
On March 08 2019 08:40 Vivax wrote:
Should keep the votes tied. Thatd still mean that BH gets lynched but if hes mafia it means no mafia switched to HF to save him, ergo HF is mafia.

Anything that involves moving votes off of me and/or on to HF sounds good to me at this point
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 07 2019 23:42 GMT
#5650
On March 08 2019 08:42 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:40 Vivax wrote:
Should keep the votes tied. Thatd still mean that BH gets lynched but if hes mafia it means no mafia switched to HF to save him, ergo HF is mafia.

Anything that involves moving votes off of me and/or on to HF sounds good to me at this point

But then again, so does the sweet release of death
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 07 2019 23:45 GMT
#5659
WoS hasn't actually voted in the vote thread (yet) so
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 07 2019 23:49 GMT
#5662
Originally I was going to write a post trying to convince WoS to actually swap his vote over, but now I'm considering that, even if it's worse for town, I might be happier once I'm dead. I'm debating whether I want the moral victory here of fighting to the end, or just to let it happen
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 07 2019 23:50 GMT
#5663
I bet the Obs QT is going nuts. I bet it's a shitfest. All these dead townies, all the ones who would have pushed the HF wagon and succeeded, but are now too dead to talk, and without them we're lynching me instead
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 07 2019 23:50 GMT
#5666
this race is only "tight" because two people meme-swapped onto HF so i'm 'only' getting lynched by a margin of 3 votes
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 07 2019 23:51 GMT
#5667
On March 08 2019 08:50 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
No you fucking idiots, I don't have to "pick a wagon" especially when I think they both have a good shot at being town. You all seem to have the memory of squirrels and can't think past the five pages you've managed to spam every 10 minutes.

Unlike some of you who say things like "HF/BH feels townie but I guess I gotta consolidate on someone" I'm going to continue to vote my reads. Just sliding onto a wagon because everyone else is does nothing to help find scum.


ok but like, i'm actually town
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 07 2019 23:53 GMT
#5673
On March 08 2019 08:52 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:50 Blazinghand wrote:
this race is only "tight" because two people meme-swapped onto HF so i'm 'only' getting lynched by a margin of 3 votes

ok this is true but everyone has seemed very comfortable takingthese two wagons as a foregone conclusion since before it was clear. also 80% of the thread is just not here?


yes in fact it seems like a lot of people limped onto my wagon, or onto side-wagons, with almost no effort, then wandered off. There are so many it can't possibly all be scum, either. in fact, most of them are town, i'm sure. and that's the sad thing, isn't it
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 07 2019 23:54 GMT
#5677
On March 08 2019 08:54 Holyflare wrote:
Ok, I reckon I'm about to flip because people are idiots


another lie from a liar who has lied all game, about everything he's done
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 07 2019 23:55 GMT
#5679
On March 08 2019 08:55 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:54 Holyflare wrote:
Don't forget rayn. He did not vote to save me when he has said I'm definitely town over pushing this mediocre acro case repeatedly.

that's true. dont forget me.

nevr 4get
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 07 2019 23:56 GMT
#5685
so, I am aware that I martyred for 6 hours on D1 and tried actively to get vigied N1 (in order to avoid the situation we're facing now!) but somehow I still find it offensive that more people want to lynch me than want to lynch HF, after all that HF has done
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 07 2019 23:58 GMT
#5690
All you guys who are voting me know it's bullshit! you *know*!

On March 08 2019 08:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
too late to make a difference with my vote?


vote HF

several people have said it won't make a difference and not voted HF, and AUGH why won't you people just vote him
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 07 2019 23:58 GMT
#5691
On March 08 2019 08:58 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 08:53 darthfoley wrote:
On March 08 2019 08:50 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
No you fucking idiots, I don't have to "pick a wagon" especially when I think they both have a good shot at being town. You all seem to have the memory of squirrels and can't think past the five pages you've managed to spam every 10 minutes.

Unlike some of you who say things like "HF/BH feels townie but I guess I gotta consolidate on someone" I'm going to continue to vote my reads. Just sliding onto a wagon because everyone else is does nothing to help find scum.


Dude all you've claimed on BH is that you can't read him. Since when does that equate to him being town?

Also yea, considering the lack of thread interest my fear is that this it TvT

Because I've martyred as town like he did. I told you it was a terrible wifom reason. I could be wrong. I'd rather go after targets I'm more sure of.


YOURE LETTING ME DIE
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 07 2019 23:59 GMT
#5696
The final, most hilarious piece of all of this is:
D1) I try to get lynched, and neither of the 2 lynches hit me
N1) I actually play a bit, but I try actively to get shot, do not get shot
D2) Finally I try to play, I guess we don't want to lynch me OH NO WAIT ERE WE GO LADS
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 08 2019 00:00 GMT
#5699
Moral of the story: I should have martyred all D2, it would have saved me.

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 18 2019 05:46 GMT
#9030
On March 18 2019 00:55 Onegu wrote:
I never even read pages from day 1 and 2...

Lol I forgot this was post game and I can edit my post instead of posting multiple time.




I want to know the interest of people who would play in a themed game made by me. The last few have been well liked. So I figured I would try again I have the idea and basic setup ready, Just need to tweek a few things.


I need 21 player for Fibonacci Mafia! And a co host...


I shoulda just never admitted that i couldn't keep up with the game. My post asking to be lynched was in all earnestness and I think if people had listened to me it would have been fine. In all honestly the real strat would have been to lie.

On March 18 2019 00:09 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2019 09:45 Blazinghand wrote:
Players sorted by filter length in pages:

Pages - Player
1 - AMG
2 - darthfoley
2 - Ace, Onegu
3 - Damdred, ExO_, tubesock, BloodyC0bbler
4 - Ticktock, Tumblewood, [UoN]Sentinel, Meapak_Ziphh, Mr. Wiggles, Rels
6 - FecalFeast, sicklucker, jockmcplop, grackaroni, Mocsta
7 - Blazinghand, Chezinu
10 - Vivax
11 - raynpelikoneet
12 - LightningStrike, WaveofShadow, Alakaslam
13 - Oatsmaster, Acrofales
17 - rsoultin
24 - Holyflare


There's an interesting observation to be made from Blazinghand's post about filter size after day one. The 11 most active players were ALL town and no mafia player had a filter larger than 6 pages. There are obviously exceptions, but I'd bet that's a pretty reliable metric to go by most game. With all the infighting between townies, mafia never felt particularly pressured to post. There were a few townies who were on the right track, but with all the noise it was nearly impossible to focus enough attention on any of the mafia players to get them lynched.


I am clearly MVP for this


On March 18 2019 00:09 kitaman27 wrote:
I'm not particularly sure what BH's intentions were during the first couple cycles, but it probably would have been better to simply afk if you weren't able to participate. By requesting a lynch, you made yourself at the center of attention and it made things difficult for town to gain any traction early on.


I was actually 100% honest about not having time to read the enormous thread. I couldn't keep with the obs QT even, heh. It's been years since I've played and this game was a spamfest. I was really not prepared. Hilariously, requesting a lynch backfired horribly and caused nobody to want to lynch me until I started playing.

On March 18 2019 03:22 Ace wrote:
I still don't understand why anyone would have wanted to lynch BH there. Think that was the worst part of the game.


I do think I was definitely town D2 compared to D1, where I literally asked to be lynch, but who knows??? these things are beyond my understanding

On March 18 2019 09:27 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
I'm excited for the BH analysis. Your audience awaits

EDIT: I hope there's pictures and graphs!


the... the BH analysis?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV298
Rex64
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko333
ProTech130
Rex 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29205
Soma 903
Hyuk 826
Jaedong 654
actioN 616
Soulkey 499
Horang2 408
Larva 336
BeSt 297
Mini 250
[ Show more ]
910 237
Light 197
Stork 197
EffOrt 168
Snow 160
Last 131
ggaemo 101
Pusan 92
ZerO 90
Rush 71
Mind 56
Mong 50
Killer 46
Creator 38
Yoon 37
Shinee 36
hero 34
Bale 27
Sharp 20
sorry 18
HiyA 16
yabsab 15
Sacsri 11
Noble 11
Free 5
Dota 2
Gorgc6765
Dendi188
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1543
markeloff81
kRYSTAL_30
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2711
Khaldor980
Other Games
gofns33314
singsing1568
XBOCT313
B2W.Neo302
Pyrionflax277
DeMusliM233
Mew2King74
ArmadaUGS63
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream173
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH313
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1258
Other Games
• WagamamaTV181
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 23m
The PondCast
22h 23m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.