• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:49
CEST 00:49
KST 07:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10844 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 89

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 454 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 11:06 GMT
#1761
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:

Its bullshit.

No

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
Im town and have no knowledge of scum or setup

Neither does anyone else, doesn't stop them helping.

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
Im nkt rjnning for mayor


So what?
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
The mayor / kynch is effectively spoken for..

What direction exactly is he expecting from me


No it's not, the mayor race is very close and the lynch is on a very active player who is almost certainly going to make an effort not to get lynched.

I'm expecting you to argue for your positions.

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
If i post. Its no direction.
If i dont post. Im useless town tonbe vigged

Hes creating a damned if you do. Damned if you dont srgument.

Its bullshit and i sont like it.


This is incorrect. I want you to post, I'm just looking for your posts being in some coherent line of thought, some objective. If you want to make sure HF becomes the mayor, convince someone to help you do that. If you think Acro is the mafia, keep making the case.

To be fair though, this outburst looks kinda less scummy so I'm on the fence on your alignment. Starting to think maybe you're just really, really bad and not mafia.


Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 11:07 GMT
#1762
On March 04 2019 20:05 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 19:35 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:29 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:27 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:20 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:29 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:22 Holyflare wrote:
Acro, wave, oats, rayn, chez, ls, mocsta(?) (+a shit tonne of others that elude me) will be the lynch today. There's really so many people I could easily lynch and just not care tbh.

Acro is town.

Wave, oats I'm on board with.

Rayn is a no. Your fight with him didn't give me scum vibes on either of you. Just made me want to tear my hair out.

Chez also a no. He seems fine.

LS I can't figure out, and can't be bothered to right now as I already have enough ppl I want to lynch.

Mocsta said before the game he wouldn't be around and he wasn't around. His few posts don't seem scummy, but he'd better start playing tomorrow.


Mate you really are mafia lol

?

He's pointing out you seem to have switched opinions on rayn

I have. The longer rayn goes without shitting up the thread the more I suspect him of scummy shenanigans.

That's not to say scumrayn isn't an abusive asshole. He's generally more tunnelly as scum than as town, at least in my obviously imperfect recollection. But rayn is being uncharacteristically passive and the longer it goes the more I suspect him.

Town rayn shits up the thread trying to find scum. Scum rayn shits up the thread for the sake of shitting up the thread. But rayn never doesn't shut up the thread. New behavior is weird. And probably scum weird.


Why does rayn's activity have anything to do with his alignment? Palmar should also know this, and it's why he's mafia because it's a poor excuse to scum read rayn when there's plenty of other reasons to.

Rayn works long hours so often goes long times without activity. The last thing he did when he was here was shit up the thread. This is a poor flip flop acro.


Rayn did quickly defuse when I was arguing with him though, although some of it may be my reluctance to engage in the argument with him.

I don't know what it means.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 11:08 GMT
#1763
I did read Exo's filter, I actually kinda like it.
Computer says mafia
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 04 2019 11:13 GMT
#1764
On March 04 2019 19:57 Palmar wrote:
I'm not treating your filter as worst possible scenario, I just looked at what was in it, which wasn't very much. I think it's not clear you investigated Trfel, you've not explained your reasoning for suspecting him beyond the one post I quoted. I'm not saying Trfel is town or anything, just that your reasons are trash.

At the top of this page there is a list showing the people I have opinion on, that's about a third of the game maybe. Why are you asking me about exo? Why not Ace? Conversion? BC? Oats? or anyone else out of the 20 or so people I haven't gotten around to reading yet?
Why dont you ask me then to explain further.

Im on a phone.
Im not going to quote posts unless I need to. Its a pain in the arse.

I said I was happy with a vote on acro or trfel. I voted acro.

Fair point on the exo; I asked about him cos I thought his posts in the past 5 or whatever pages were shite and you would have read. But i accept your counter point. I have to read your post again to see where I go with that - I probably fixated on me, assuming its the same one.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 04 2019 11:15 GMT
#1765
On March 04 2019 20:06 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:

Its bullshit.

No

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
Im town and have no knowledge of scum or setup

Neither does anyone else, doesn't stop them helping.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
Im nkt rjnning for mayor


So what?
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
The mayor / kynch is effectively spoken for..

What direction exactly is he expecting from me


No it's not, the mayor race is very close and the lynch is on a very active player who is almost certainly going to make an effort not to get lynched.

I'm expecting you to argue for your positions.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
If i post. Its no direction.
If i dont post. Im useless town tonbe vigged

Hes creating a damned if you do. Damned if you dont srgument.

Its bullshit and i sont like it.


This is incorrect. I want you to post, I'm just looking for your posts being in some coherent line of thought, some objective. If you want to make sure HF becomes the mayor, convince someone to help you do that. If you think Acro is the mafia, keep making the case.

To be fair though, this outburst looks kinda less scummy so I'm on the fence on your alignment. Starting to think maybe you're just really, really bad and not mafia.


*clap clap*
you're just really, realy bad

see. this is why this is the last game on this forum.

Terrible mentality.

To be honest, I didn't sign up to be abused like this.
No you didn't hurt my feelings, but Im not gonna put up with this crap.

I will give you one warning. Be a shithead like this again, and I will modkill.

I have played fairly, and whether my style is to your liking, is YOUR problem to deal with.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 11:18 GMT
#1766
On March 04 2019 20:13 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 19:57 Palmar wrote:
I'm not treating your filter as worst possible scenario, I just looked at what was in it, which wasn't very much. I think it's not clear you investigated Trfel, you've not explained your reasoning for suspecting him beyond the one post I quoted. I'm not saying Trfel is town or anything, just that your reasons are trash.

At the top of this page there is a list showing the people I have opinion on, that's about a third of the game maybe. Why are you asking me about exo? Why not Ace? Conversion? BC? Oats? or anyone else out of the 20 or so people I haven't gotten around to reading yet?
Why dont you ask me then to explain further.


That's not my job. If I see 2 people vote Acro, one makes a case and actively tries to get him lynched and the other one is "I'm fine with lynching Acro" and then not another word, it's usually obvious which one I believe is invested in getting the correct lynch.

The onus is on you to push your ideas.

Computer says mafia
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 04 2019 11:19 GMT
#1767
Palmar,

I will give you the courtesy of doing a re-read on Acrofales and Trfel before I go play AC: Odyssey.

Im on computer so will be more transparent in what i see in either
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 04 2019 11:19 GMT
#1768
Mod killing yourself only punishes the rest of us. How about lead a policy real lynch on him or something that while maybe futile, won’t punish the rest of us.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 04 2019 11:21 GMT
#1769
On March 04 2019 20:18 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 20:13 Mocsta wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:57 Palmar wrote:
I'm not treating your filter as worst possible scenario, I just looked at what was in it, which wasn't very much. I think it's not clear you investigated Trfel, you've not explained your reasoning for suspecting him beyond the one post I quoted. I'm not saying Trfel is town or anything, just that your reasons are trash.

At the top of this page there is a list showing the people I have opinion on, that's about a third of the game maybe. Why are you asking me about exo? Why not Ace? Conversion? BC? Oats? or anyone else out of the 20 or so people I haven't gotten around to reading yet?
Why dont you ask me then to explain further.


That's not my job. If I see 2 people vote Acro, one makes a case and actively tries to get him lynched and the other one is "I'm fine with lynching Acro" and then not another word, it's usually obvious which one I believe is invested in getting the correct lynch.

The onus is on you to push your ideas.

Bullshit.

You are debating about philosophy of how to play the game.

Just because I differ, doesnt make me any less town or scum.

There is a time and place to push; and when I entered Day1, the game was already at somehwat of a steady-state.

I dont believe sicklucker even made a case on acro, so you are being intentionally malicious in your recollection of events towards me.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 11:23 GMT
#1770
Just keep me as mayor and palmar dies, easy life mocsta.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 11:23 GMT
#1771
The whole acro/palmar interactions feel really bad to me
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 04 2019 11:24 GMT
#1772
On March 04 2019 20:19 Tubesock wrote:
Mod killing yourself only punishes the rest of us. How about lead a policy real lynch on him or something that while maybe futile, won’t punish the rest of us.
Thats a nice gesture. however, Im not willing to put the effort in.

Thanks for bringing it back to reality though.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 11:27 GMT
#1773
On March 04 2019 20:15 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 20:06 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:

Its bullshit.

No

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
Im town and have no knowledge of scum or setup

Neither does anyone else, doesn't stop them helping.

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
Im nkt rjnning for mayor


So what?
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
The mayor / kynch is effectively spoken for..

What direction exactly is he expecting from me


No it's not, the mayor race is very close and the lynch is on a very active player who is almost certainly going to make an effort not to get lynched.

I'm expecting you to argue for your positions.

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
If i post. Its no direction.
If i dont post. Im useless town tonbe vigged

Hes creating a damned if you do. Damned if you dont srgument.

Its bullshit and i sont like it.


This is incorrect. I want you to post, I'm just looking for your posts being in some coherent line of thought, some objective. If you want to make sure HF becomes the mayor, convince someone to help you do that. If you think Acro is the mafia, keep making the case.

To be fair though, this outburst looks kinda less scummy so I'm on the fence on your alignment. Starting to think maybe you're just really, really bad and not mafia.


*clap clap*
you're just really, realy bad

see. this is why this is the last game on this forum.

Terrible mentality.

To be honest, I didn't sign up to be abused like this.
No you didn't hurt my feelings, but Im not gonna put up with this crap.

I will give you one warning. Be a shithead like this again, and I will modkill.

I have played fairly, and whether my style is to your liking, is YOUR problem to deal with.


Of course it is, I hate the way you've played so far this game, which is why I called it really really bad. It's you, not me, who's skirting the rules by threatening to get yourself modkilled.

I'm not the asshole here, you are. I push people's buttons to make them react. I get annoyed because you greatly misconstrued my position on you as a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" scenario, when it's very obvious what the problem I have with your posting is. If you put words in my mouth, I have to call you mafia, unless I actually believe you believe what you're writing, in which case you're just not showing me the respect of actually reading what I'm saying, in which case I'm completely justified in calling you bad.

It's super obvious I'm not against you posting. But for some reason you tried to paint it as such. After this exchange I actually don't think you did it because you're mafia.

So what am I left with?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 11:28 GMT
#1774
On March 04 2019 20:21 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 20:18 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:13 Mocsta wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:57 Palmar wrote:
I'm not treating your filter as worst possible scenario, I just looked at what was in it, which wasn't very much. I think it's not clear you investigated Trfel, you've not explained your reasoning for suspecting him beyond the one post I quoted. I'm not saying Trfel is town or anything, just that your reasons are trash.

At the top of this page there is a list showing the people I have opinion on, that's about a third of the game maybe. Why are you asking me about exo? Why not Ace? Conversion? BC? Oats? or anyone else out of the 20 or so people I haven't gotten around to reading yet?
Why dont you ask me then to explain further.


That's not my job. If I see 2 people vote Acro, one makes a case and actively tries to get him lynched and the other one is "I'm fine with lynching Acro" and then not another word, it's usually obvious which one I believe is invested in getting the correct lynch.

The onus is on you to push your ideas.

Bullshit.

You are debating about philosophy of how to play the game.

Just because I differ, doesnt make me any less town or scum.

There is a time and place to push; and when I entered Day1, the game was already at somehwat of a steady-state.

I dont believe sicklucker even made a case on acro, so you are being intentionally malicious in your recollection of events towards me.


No I just read your filter.

Fuck I'm just gonna ignore you as I don't think you're mafia anyway.
Computer says mafia
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 04 2019 11:28 GMT
#1775
On March 04 2019 20:23 Holyflare wrote:
Just keep me as mayor and palmar dies, easy life mocsta.
I already have my major vote

I need to contemplate the palmar mayor lynch a little bit more, as I can see his malicious posting to me being butthurt town. Then again, if he thinks so little of me, its unlikely that I made him butthurt. Then again, (again), I think I had the swing vote that see HF as mayor... So in short, I can see someone pumped for Mayor for the last game of TL, reciprocating in this fashion whether town or mafia.

I need to reread your thing on him, and follow through with reading acro/trfel.

/dribble + random bullshit over


Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 04 2019 11:30 GMT
#1776
On March 04 2019 20:27 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 20:15 Mocsta wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:06 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:

Its bullshit.

No

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
Im town and have no knowledge of scum or setup

Neither does anyone else, doesn't stop them helping.

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
Im nkt rjnning for mayor


So what?
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
The mayor / kynch is effectively spoken for..

What direction exactly is he expecting from me


No it's not, the mayor race is very close and the lynch is on a very active player who is almost certainly going to make an effort not to get lynched.

I'm expecting you to argue for your positions.

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
If i post. Its no direction.
If i dont post. Im useless town tonbe vigged

Hes creating a damned if you do. Damned if you dont srgument.

Its bullshit and i sont like it.


This is incorrect. I want you to post, I'm just looking for your posts being in some coherent line of thought, some objective. If you want to make sure HF becomes the mayor, convince someone to help you do that. If you think Acro is the mafia, keep making the case.

To be fair though, this outburst looks kinda less scummy so I'm on the fence on your alignment. Starting to think maybe you're just really, really bad and not mafia.


*clap clap*
you're just really, realy bad

see. this is why this is the last game on this forum.

Terrible mentality.

To be honest, I didn't sign up to be abused like this.
No you didn't hurt my feelings, but Im not gonna put up with this crap.

I will give you one warning. Be a shithead like this again, and I will modkill.

I have played fairly, and whether my style is to your liking, is YOUR problem to deal with.


Of course it is, I hate the way you've played so far this game, which is why I called it really really bad. It's you, not me, who's skirting the rules by threatening to get yourself modkilled.

I'm not the asshole here, you are. I push people's buttons to make them react. I get annoyed because you greatly misconstrued my position on you as a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" scenario, when it's very obvious what the problem I have with your posting is. If you put words in my mouth, I have to call you mafia, unless I actually believe you believe what you're writing, in which case you're just not showing me the respect of actually reading what I'm saying, in which case I'm completely justified in calling you bad.

It's super obvious I'm not against you posting. But for some reason you tried to paint it as such. After this exchange I actually don't think you did it because you're mafia.

So what am I left with?
fuck you palmar.

im done
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 11:31 GMT
#1777
I don't like Conversion's filter. I especially hate this post:

On March 04 2019 08:13 Conversion wrote:
I’m back sort of. I have interviews all week so wont play much today.

did MZ ever explain his reasoning on why he put Oats low on his scum list for scumreading me, the same as him, but excluded me from his to lynch list? also why he agreed with Oats making a large post of bullshit voted and saying “not town?”

if not I’d like to lynch him


We all know he could've checked the answer in like 3 mouse clicks. He's not posting because he wants to know whether this happened. He's posting because he's very gently asking other people to allow him to have the position that he's considering having.

It's a really, really scummy post.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 11:33 GMT
#1778
On March 04 2019 20:30 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 20:27 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:15 Mocsta wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:06 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:

Its bullshit.

No

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
Im town and have no knowledge of scum or setup

Neither does anyone else, doesn't stop them helping.

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
Im nkt rjnning for mayor


So what?
On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
The mayor / kynch is effectively spoken for..

What direction exactly is he expecting from me


No it's not, the mayor race is very close and the lynch is on a very active player who is almost certainly going to make an effort not to get lynched.

I'm expecting you to argue for your positions.

On March 04 2019 19:58 Mocsta wrote:
If i post. Its no direction.
If i dont post. Im useless town tonbe vigged

Hes creating a damned if you do. Damned if you dont srgument.

Its bullshit and i sont like it.


This is incorrect. I want you to post, I'm just looking for your posts being in some coherent line of thought, some objective. If you want to make sure HF becomes the mayor, convince someone to help you do that. If you think Acro is the mafia, keep making the case.

To be fair though, this outburst looks kinda less scummy so I'm on the fence on your alignment. Starting to think maybe you're just really, really bad and not mafia.


*clap clap*
you're just really, realy bad

see. this is why this is the last game on this forum.

Terrible mentality.

To be honest, I didn't sign up to be abused like this.
No you didn't hurt my feelings, but Im not gonna put up with this crap.

I will give you one warning. Be a shithead like this again, and I will modkill.

I have played fairly, and whether my style is to your liking, is YOUR problem to deal with.


Of course it is, I hate the way you've played so far this game, which is why I called it really really bad. It's you, not me, who's skirting the rules by threatening to get yourself modkilled.

I'm not the asshole here, you are. I push people's buttons to make them react. I get annoyed because you greatly misconstrued my position on you as a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" scenario, when it's very obvious what the problem I have with your posting is. If you put words in my mouth, I have to call you mafia, unless I actually believe you believe what you're writing, in which case you're just not showing me the respect of actually reading what I'm saying, in which case I'm completely justified in calling you bad.

It's super obvious I'm not against you posting. But for some reason you tried to paint it as such. After this exchange I actually don't think you did it because you're mafia.

So what am I left with?
fuck you palmar.

im done


Classy
Computer says mafia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2019 11:34 GMT
#1779
On March 04 2019 20:07 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 20:05 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:35 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:29 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:27 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:20 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:29 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:22 Holyflare wrote:
Acro, wave, oats, rayn, chez, ls, mocsta(?) (+a shit tonne of others that elude me) will be the lynch today. There's really so many people I could easily lynch and just not care tbh.

Acro is town.

Wave, oats I'm on board with.

Rayn is a no. Your fight with him didn't give me scum vibes on either of you. Just made me want to tear my hair out.

Chez also a no. He seems fine.

LS I can't figure out, and can't be bothered to right now as I already have enough ppl I want to lynch.

Mocsta said before the game he wouldn't be around and he wasn't around. His few posts don't seem scummy, but he'd better start playing tomorrow.


Mate you really are mafia lol

?

He's pointing out you seem to have switched opinions on rayn

I have. The longer rayn goes without shitting up the thread the more I suspect him of scummy shenanigans.

That's not to say scumrayn isn't an abusive asshole. He's generally more tunnelly as scum than as town, at least in my obviously imperfect recollection. But rayn is being uncharacteristically passive and the longer it goes the more I suspect him.

Town rayn shits up the thread trying to find scum. Scum rayn shits up the thread for the sake of shitting up the thread. But rayn never doesn't shut up the thread. New behavior is weird. And probably scum weird.


Why does rayn's activity have anything to do with his alignment? Palmar should also know this, and it's why he's mafia because it's a poor excuse to scum read rayn when there's plenty of other reasons to.

Rayn works long hours so often goes long times without activity. The last thing he did when he was here was shit up the thread. This is a poor flip flop acro.


Rayn did quickly defuse when I was arguing with him though, although some of it may be my reluctance to engage in the argument with him.

I don't know what it means.

Yeah i tried to actually talk with you when you asked me to, then you never answered anything but with nonsense posts and then left.. So there is that.
table for two on a tv tray
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 11:37 GMT
#1780
On March 04 2019 20:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 20:07 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 20:05 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:35 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:29 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:27 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 19:20 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:29 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 07:22 Holyflare wrote:
Acro, wave, oats, rayn, chez, ls, mocsta(?) (+a shit tonne of others that elude me) will be the lynch today. There's really so many people I could easily lynch and just not care tbh.

Acro is town.

Wave, oats I'm on board with.

Rayn is a no. Your fight with him didn't give me scum vibes on either of you. Just made me want to tear my hair out.

Chez also a no. He seems fine.

LS I can't figure out, and can't be bothered to right now as I already have enough ppl I want to lynch.

Mocsta said before the game he wouldn't be around and he wasn't around. His few posts don't seem scummy, but he'd better start playing tomorrow.


Mate you really are mafia lol

?

He's pointing out you seem to have switched opinions on rayn

I have. The longer rayn goes without shitting up the thread the more I suspect him of scummy shenanigans.

That's not to say scumrayn isn't an abusive asshole. He's generally more tunnelly as scum than as town, at least in my obviously imperfect recollection. But rayn is being uncharacteristically passive and the longer it goes the more I suspect him.

Town rayn shits up the thread trying to find scum. Scum rayn shits up the thread for the sake of shitting up the thread. But rayn never doesn't shut up the thread. New behavior is weird. And probably scum weird.


Why does rayn's activity have anything to do with his alignment? Palmar should also know this, and it's why he's mafia because it's a poor excuse to scum read rayn when there's plenty of other reasons to.

Rayn works long hours so often goes long times without activity. The last thing he did when he was here was shit up the thread. This is a poor flip flop acro.


Rayn did quickly defuse when I was arguing with him though, although some of it may be my reluctance to engage in the argument with him.

I don't know what it means.

Yeah i tried to actually talk with you when you asked me to, then you never answered anything but with nonsense posts and then left.. So there is that.


well you were gearing up for a shitstorm, and I'm trying to stay away from those by walking away from situations where I want to yell at people.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 120
ViBE96
CosmosSc2 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 587
Artosis 461
910 28
Dota 2
monkeys_forever409
League of Legends
JimRising 493
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS97
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5736
Liquid`Hasu1357
Other Games
summit1g7399
shahzam525
byalli361
C9.Mang0250
Trikslyr40
ZombieGrub22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream178
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 11m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 11m
Stellar Fest
14h 11m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.