• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:49
CEST 00:49
KST 07:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10836 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 87

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 454 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 09:14 GMT
#1721
On March 04 2019 18:09 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 18:07 Holyflare wrote:
My mayor lynch will be on Palmar by the way.


I can get behind this, but what's the reasoning behind it?


Only talks about town reads, has no suspicions on pretty much anything in the game. Perpetuates nonsense policy lynch after he likes Sentinel's effort when he hasn't even read it. His last post about acro is entirely a wall of hedge whereby he looks like he's falsely weighing up Acro's alignment but really it's wishy washy and says nothing.

His iamp read looks completely bs too for similar reasons to his acro read. Iamp is town but wait here's reasons I can say he's not town later in the game.

None of this is concrete town palmar stuff. There's also the fact we can acknowledge that mafia were pushing for his candidacy if he does flip mafia
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 09:16 GMT
#1722
You can tell who the mafia will be from now on when they say that they are unvoting me.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 09:19 GMT
#1723
As a sidenote, I actually think all the top mayor wagons are town. I think the least likely wagon to have many mafia on it is HF. I think my wagon is appealing to mafia, I think iamp's wagon is also appealing. I think smaller wagons and not voting yet is even more appealing to mafia.

The reason I think mafia is unlikely to be on HF's wagon is that it's a raggedy bunch of contrarians, baddies and outright trolls. I think these protest votes are actually more likely to be town.

I think my wagon (and iamp's to a lesser extent) is a much safer bet for mafia. I'm the conventional choice, the easy choice to make. I'm playing pretty townie, I'm a well known name in all eras of TL Mafia, I have a clear objective etc. I think mafia is less likely to be contrarian like that.

It's somewhat similar to my thoughts on sentinel, he might be mafia because he wasn't enough of a difficult assholes. If there is one way to describe the people on HF's wagon, including HF himself, it's "difficult assholes".
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 09:21 GMT
#1724
On March 04 2019 18:14 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 18:09 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 04 2019 18:07 Holyflare wrote:
My mayor lynch will be on Palmar by the way.


I can get behind this, but what's the reasoning behind it?


Only talks about town reads, has no suspicions on pretty much anything in the game. Perpetuates nonsense policy lynch after he likes Sentinel's effort when he hasn't even read it. His last post about acro is entirely a wall of hedge whereby he looks like he's falsely weighing up Acro's alignment but really it's wishy washy and says nothing.

His iamp read looks completely bs too for similar reasons to his acro read. Iamp is town but wait here's reasons I can say he's not town later in the game.

None of this is concrete town palmar stuff. There's also the fact we can acknowledge that mafia were pushing for his candidacy if he does flip mafia


Hold on a second... the bolded? What's that?
Computer says mafia
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 04 2019 09:22 GMT
#1725
AND PARANOIA KICKS IN
Too many warm fuzzy townfeels going around from so many active people and there are a bunch of people in agreement with this (includingme aaaaaa)

Will probably look some people up and make a real dumb case no one will listen to tomorrow when I think I've found scum.
Stay tuned.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 04 2019 09:24 GMT
#1726
Regarding iamp and my history. I guess I'm misremembering things. Could've sworn we played a game together where I was town and he just what on me all D1 until he came down and we win. Turns out we never played a town game together. The only game in the database that seems even remotely similar is DotA mafia, but maybe I was just oversensitive to shade being thrown at me as a survivor?

Chrono Trigger doesn't count. Was our first game together, and I still think it is the best game I ever played. I was given a 3rd party town aligned role and had to deal with a fake cop check all game long. Claim my entire role despite it being very much against my win on to do so and still won. Anyway, I got read as town by the entire town on D1, including Iamp.

GoT mafia I was scum and had him eating out of the palm of my hand all game.
https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/423047-got-mafia-lords-and-liars


DotA mafia I was a survivor, but mostly just played along with town. Iamp as a townie threw shade my way all through D1, although he did eventually calm down and waffled on my alignment a bit.
https://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/514644-dota-2-mafia

This doesn't change that he's wrong now as I'm neither scum not third party this game. I'm a townie townie.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 04 2019 09:27 GMT
#1727
On March 04 2019 18:14 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 18:09 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 04 2019 18:07 Holyflare wrote:
My mayor lynch will be on Palmar by the way.


I can get behind this, but what's the reasoning behind it?


Only talks about town reads, has no suspicions on pretty much anything in the game. Perpetuates nonsense policy lynch after he likes Sentinel's effort when he hasn't even read it. His last post about acro is entirely a wall of hedge whereby he looks like he's falsely weighing up Acro's alignment but really it's wishy washy and says nothing.

His iamp read looks completely bs too for similar reasons to his acro read. Iamp is town but wait here's reasons I can say he's not town later in the game.

None of this is concrete town palmar stuff. There's also the fact we can acknowledge that mafia were pushing for his candidacy if he does flip mafia

Hf u swayed my mayor vote
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 09:34 GMT
#1728
On March 04 2019 18:21 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 18:14 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 18:09 Jockmcplop wrote:
On March 04 2019 18:07 Holyflare wrote:
My mayor lynch will be on Palmar by the way.


I can get behind this, but what's the reasoning behind it?


Only talks about town reads, has no suspicions on pretty much anything in the game. Perpetuates nonsense policy lynch after he likes Sentinel's effort when he hasn't even read it. His last post about acro is entirely a wall of hedge whereby he looks like he's falsely weighing up Acro's alignment but really it's wishy washy and says nothing.

His iamp read looks completely bs too for similar reasons to his acro read. Iamp is town but wait here's reasons I can say he's not town later in the game.

None of this is concrete town palmar stuff. There's also the fact we can acknowledge that mafia were pushing for his candidacy if he does flip mafia


Hold on a second... the bolded? What's that?


Was a quote about acro in your filter, not sentinel. Rest of the points still stand though.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 09:35 GMT
#1729
On March 04 2019 18:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
AND PARANOIA KICKS IN
Too many warm fuzzy townfeels going around from so many active people and there are a bunch of people in agreement with this (includingme aaaaaa)

Will probably look some people up and make a real dumb case no one will listen to tomorrow when I think I've found scum.
Stay tuned.


Self deprecation will only let you hide for so long. You better be providing.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 04 2019 09:39 GMT
#1730
On March 04 2019 17:55 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 17:47 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:42 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 03:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm VT btw

Now apologize for playing anti town.

I'm probably still going to kill you for playing anti town. Just so we're on the same page.

Can't you just give him a slap on the wrist or something? Or at least tell us why his earlier shit outweighs the later stuff in deciding who to kill? Because this just sounds lazy to me. And I need you to be not-lazy so I can sheep you.


He needs to repent for his sins and respect authority. I am authority.

Also, I don't believe a word he says, I'm like 90% sure he's lying. I think one of two options is the real one here:

a) He read his PM initially, claimed this gambit, got called out on his bullshit and is now trying to pull back from it.
b) He didn't read his PM initially, and he didn't read it now. As soon as night falls he'll post "haha I didn't actually read my role PM suckers".

I don't think for a second he just didn't read his role PM and then read it without question when told to. People are prideful and his turnaround was... too easy. He didn't resist enough, didn't try to spite me at all for forcing him to do this.

Once you do anti town shit it takes a very, very long time for you to get back on my good side.


I'm actually on board with this. I had a similar thought when he claimed VT. However, he did proceed to then put actual effort into the game. And in particular I found his long list post resonated with what I had picked up until then. After claiming he also started going after damdred, LS and trfel in a way that felt townie.

I'm very much on the fence.

Anyway, if you kill sentinel as mayor, who are you planning to lynch? Or vice versa, if you push through the sentinel lynch, who are you going to kill?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 09:40 GMT
#1731
On March 04 2019 17:55 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 17:47 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:42 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 03:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm VT btw

Now apologize for playing anti town.

I'm probably still going to kill you for playing anti town. Just so we're on the same page.

Can't you just give him a slap on the wrist or something? Or at least tell us why his earlier shit outweighs the later stuff in deciding who to kill? Because this just sounds lazy to me. And I need you to be not-lazy so I can sheep you.


He needs to repent for his sins and respect authority. I am authority.

Also, I don't believe a word he says, I'm like 90% sure he's lying. I think one of two options is the real one here:

a) He read his PM initially, claimed this gambit, got called out on his bullshit and is now trying to pull back from it.
b) He didn't read his PM initially, and he didn't read it now. As soon as night falls he'll post "haha I didn't actually read my role PM suckers".

I don't think for a second he just didn't read his role PM and then read it without question when told to. People are prideful and his turnaround was... too easy. He didn't resist enough, didn't try to spite me at all for forcing him to do this.

Once you do anti town shit it takes a very, very long time for you to get back on my good side.


I think there's quite a few obvious reasons Sentinel could do what he's done, as town, and none of them should make him the lynch today.


WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 04 2019 09:40 GMT
#1732
Not hiding.
I'm far from an early lynch target and self respecting vig would hit me now, so you'll just have to be patient and be satisfied with the scraps I have provided you for now bby
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 04 2019 09:42 GMT
#1733
On March 04 2019 17:59 Holyflare wrote:
Don't mind lynching not acro, looks marginally better. This has nothing to do with his promise of voting me if I unvote him I swear.

Cool. You can be my mayor of you wanna kill Oats with me.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
March 04 2019 09:45 GMT
#1734
On March 04 2019 18:40 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 17:55 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:47 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:42 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 03:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm VT btw

Now apologize for playing anti town.

I'm probably still going to kill you for playing anti town. Just so we're on the same page.

Can't you just give him a slap on the wrist or something? Or at least tell us why his earlier shit outweighs the later stuff in deciding who to kill? Because this just sounds lazy to me. And I need you to be not-lazy so I can sheep you.


He needs to repent for his sins and respect authority. I am authority.

Also, I don't believe a word he says, I'm like 90% sure he's lying. I think one of two options is the real one here:

a) He read his PM initially, claimed this gambit, got called out on his bullshit and is now trying to pull back from it.
b) He didn't read his PM initially, and he didn't read it now. As soon as night falls he'll post "haha I didn't actually read my role PM suckers".

I don't think for a second he just didn't read his role PM and then read it without question when told to. People are prideful and his turnaround was... too easy. He didn't resist enough, didn't try to spite me at all for forcing him to do this.

Once you do anti town shit it takes a very, very long time for you to get back on my good side.


I think there's quite a few obvious reasons Sentinel could do what he's done, as town, and none of them should make him the lynch today.


bingo

I thought his tone changed posirively since the claim
Not worth a lynch or mayor snipe . Especially wuth turds like acro / trfwl and exo around
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 04 2019 09:51 GMT
#1735
On March 04 2019 18:42 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 17:59 Holyflare wrote:
Don't mind lynching not acro, looks marginally better. This has nothing to do with his promise of voting me if I unvote him I swear.

Cool. You can be my mayor of you wanna kill Oats with me.


Yeah sure I'll kill + Show Spoiler [Oats] +
Palmar
!
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 04 2019 09:53 GMT
#1736
On March 04 2019 18:45 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 18:40 Holyflare wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:55 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:47 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:42 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 03:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm VT btw

Now apologize for playing anti town.

I'm probably still going to kill you for playing anti town. Just so we're on the same page.

Can't you just give him a slap on the wrist or something? Or at least tell us why his earlier shit outweighs the later stuff in deciding who to kill? Because this just sounds lazy to me. And I need you to be not-lazy so I can sheep you.


He needs to repent for his sins and respect authority. I am authority.

Also, I don't believe a word he says, I'm like 90% sure he's lying. I think one of two options is the real one here:

a) He read his PM initially, claimed this gambit, got called out on his bullshit and is now trying to pull back from it.
b) He didn't read his PM initially, and he didn't read it now. As soon as night falls he'll post "haha I didn't actually read my role PM suckers".

I don't think for a second he just didn't read his role PM and then read it without question when told to. People are prideful and his turnaround was... too easy. He didn't resist enough, didn't try to spite me at all for forcing him to do this.

Once you do anti town shit it takes a very, very long time for you to get back on my good side.


I think there's quite a few obvious reasons Sentinel could do what he's done, as town, and none of them should make him the lynch today.


bingo

I thought his tone changed posirively since the claim
Not worth a lynch or mayor snipe . Especially wuth turds like acro / trfwl and exo around


I've been ignoring you, but if anyone here is a turd, it's you. Your case on me is because you believe I have a lynch all liars policy, which means you didn't even read my opening post... The post that everyone in this thread is saying is oh so terrible.

I explicitly stated that I was ignoring everything that happened before it, page 23, because I got 3 pages in and had read 2 scum claims and a mason claim that was instantly shot down again. I didn't say I'd lynch all liars, I only said I'd take all future scum claims at face value. And apparently it worked, because there hasn't been a scum claim since, making the thread an infinitely better place.

But I do agree with you on trfel. Scumclaim or no, he looks decidedly turdy. But so do you.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 09:55 GMT
#1737
On March 04 2019 08:14 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 05:40 Pandain wrote:
I'm only halfway through and might not even completely finishing catching up tonight, but I'm just going to say anyone who favors policy lynches is completely making the wrong decision. We literally already have over 60 pages of information to find scum, let's not waste a lynch.

Favoring policy lynches encourages lazy play and for mafia just to blend in with bland reasons, and it doesn't benefit town because most people who get lynched from a policy lynched are the people who don't give a fuck (most likely town).

Policy lynches are only good as a threat to promote good behavior, they're not good to actually implement. But I'm pretty sure most people favoring them right now don't have that view.

alarm bell

Berates town when not even caught up.....


He's not berating town at all, he's making an argument on how to play the game. It's actually put forward in a pretty respectful way. Of course it's fucking wrong but that's not the point. I fully believe Pandain actually believes what he's say.

Overall I dislike Mocsta's filter.

On March 04 2019 00:28 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 21:59 Trfel wrote:
I actually kinda want to lynch sicklucker.

He's currently contributed almost no reads (if I recall correctly, dislike of Acrofales and a town-to-meh read on rsoultin). Yet he took the time to defend himself verbosely from the slightest suspicion of rsoultin, which feels highly overdefensive, but his argument was defending his townread of rsoultin while his read, just previously posted, seemed far less committed:
On March 02 2019 17:08 sicklucker wrote:
rsoultin is town dawg. maybe. na. maybe. na

Does that make sense? It doesn't look like he's trying to find mafia, just trying to exist.

Bad post and trfel knows it

Town can have all these symptoms.. which is why he hesitates with i kinds want to...


Okay, so you think it's a bad post... and then what? I mean, Mocsta is not wrong, town does stupid shit, but the entire point of the exercise is to figure out which stupid shit is done by mafia. Even the wording on "Town can have all these symptoms" doesn't invalidate Trfel's point that mafia could have those symptoms.

If it's such a bad post do you want to investigate Trfel? Because you didn't post about him ever again since then. Or was it simply a defense of sicklucker? I didn't think your "not posting shit in the thread" read on sicklucker is strong enough to warrant defending him.

Overall the feeling I get from Mocsta is he's either attacking or complimenting single posts (the two I quoted, some post by BC etc) without much direction. He's not trying to get anything done, he's just... posting.

He's a really good candidate for mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 09:58 GMT
#1738
On March 04 2019 18:40 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2019 17:55 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:47 Acrofales wrote:
On March 04 2019 17:42 Palmar wrote:
On March 04 2019 03:45 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
I'm VT btw

Now apologize for playing anti town.

I'm probably still going to kill you for playing anti town. Just so we're on the same page.

Can't you just give him a slap on the wrist or something? Or at least tell us why his earlier shit outweighs the later stuff in deciding who to kill? Because this just sounds lazy to me. And I need you to be not-lazy so I can sheep you.


He needs to repent for his sins and respect authority. I am authority.

Also, I don't believe a word he says, I'm like 90% sure he's lying. I think one of two options is the real one here:

a) He read his PM initially, claimed this gambit, got called out on his bullshit and is now trying to pull back from it.
b) He didn't read his PM initially, and he didn't read it now. As soon as night falls he'll post "haha I didn't actually read my role PM suckers".

I don't think for a second he just didn't read his role PM and then read it without question when told to. People are prideful and his turnaround was... too easy. He didn't resist enough, didn't try to spite me at all for forcing him to do this.

Once you do anti town shit it takes a very, very long time for you to get back on my good side.


I think there's quite a few obvious reasons Sentinel could do what he's done, as town, and none of them should make him the lynch today.



No I know townies do stupid shit all the time. Including playing anti-town.

It's the way he's gone about doing the things he did that's suspicious to me. In general people who play mafia think they're better than everyone else and are spiteful assholes. If he genuinely hadn't read his role PM I believe there is absolutely no way he just caved in I read it, thus option b).

Now option b) says nothing about his alignment of course, as he still doesn't know it, but that's irrelevant. The option I think cannot be true is

c) He didn't read his role PM, then caved in when I pressured him and read his role PM and claimed his role.

I just don't think people work like that. Maybe I'm wrong, but yeah.

I am very, very certain that either a) or b) is the truth, not c).
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 04 2019 10:02 GMT
#1739
Rayn looks pretty bad as well, if only for the fact he's not berating some poor soul right now.
Computer says mafia
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
March 04 2019 10:06 GMT
#1740
On March 04 2019 19:02 Palmar wrote:
Rayn looks pretty bad as well, if only for the fact he's not berating some poor soul right now.

K. I'm comfortable sheeping Palmar. Rayn not being abusive feels like he's trying to fly under the radar.

Now, if you can just vote Oats, I can afk the rest of the day
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 139
ViBE96
CosmosSc2 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 587
Artosis 461
910 28
Dota 2
monkeys_forever451
League of Legends
JimRising 488
Counter-Strike
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS102
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5736
Liquid`Hasu1357
Other Games
summit1g7399
shahzam525
byalli344
C9.Mang0250
Trikslyr40
ZombieGrub22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream189
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 96
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 11m
Kung Fu Cup
12h 11m
Stellar Fest
14h 11m
The PondCast
1d 11h
OSC
1d 14h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.